Forums > Model Colloquy > Is there anyone beside me hate Thong or G-string?

Model

Big A-Larger Than Life

The Woodlands, Texas, US

Raquel NYC wrote:

No, I'm fine.

I also never wear jeans.

Ohhhhhhhhh, well that's better than.  First thought that went to my mind what the kind of damage jeans can do to a girl's volvos if not protected!

Aug 30 11 12:30 pm Link

Photographer

Swank Photography

Key West, Florida, US

Mickey Maurer wrote:
I only wear thongs and g-strings.

This. Or go bare.

Aug 30 11 12:31 pm Link

Model

Raquel Rayne

New York, New York, US

Big A-Larger Than Life wrote:

Ohhhhhhhhh, well that's better than.  First thought that went to my mind what the kind of damage jeans can do to a girl's volvos if not protected!

Ughhh I can imagine! One more reason why I find jeans so uncomfortable!

Aug 30 11 12:31 pm Link

Model

Big A-Larger Than Life

The Woodlands, Texas, US

Raquel NYC wrote:

Ughhh I can imagine! One more reason why I find jeans so uncomfortable!

Exactly.  I mean it's probably healthy to exfoliate the taco every now and again, but not 12 hours a day.  big_smile

Aug 30 11 12:33 pm Link

Photographer

GER Photography

Imperial, California, US

Haynes knit boxers here!;-)))))

Aug 30 11 12:35 pm Link

Photographer

Legs Inc

Leominster, Massachusetts, US

Either works for me as long as she has a nice butt and great gams.

Aug 30 11 12:36 pm Link

Photographer

Moore Photo Graphix

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Thongs aren't underwear.  They're asshole floss.  People who wear them need to wear real underoos.  People who wear them VISIBLY need to be pimp slapped.  I'm sick of walking behind teens, 20 and 30 something female STRANGERS and seeing their fucking whale tail hanging out.  They're called UNDERwear for a reason. 

Girls that display a whale tail with their muffin top and hanging out of their pre ripped, pre faded jeans they just bought need to be put down.  If they're wearing crocs, call in the CDC to dispose of the body so no one else breathes in the fumes of that much fashion disease.

lol

Aug 30 11 12:43 pm Link

Model

RocKitt

Dayton, Ohio, US

Thongs aren't underwear.  They're asshole floss.  People who wear them need to wear real underoos.  People who wear them VISIBLY need to be pimp slapped.  I'm sick of walking behind teens, 20 and 30 something female STRANGERS and seeing their fucking whale tail hanging out.  They're called UNDERwear for a reason. 

Girls that display a whale tail with their muffin top and hanging out of their pre ripped, pre faded jeans they just bought need to be put down.  If they're wearing crocs, call in the CDC to dispose of the body so no one else breathes in the fumes of that much fashion disease.

lol

I'm boxers and boxer briefs only... done.

Yeah, I still have a suitcase of RocKitt's stuff from when I worked at clubs and that includes the "frilly" stuff, obviously... but that is just for the pretend.

Aug 30 11 12:43 pm Link

Photographer

J Welborn

Clarksville, Tennessee, US

Jeff Fiore wrote:
I'd rather shoot a bare ass than a g-string, thong or boy shorts smile

This is the right answer

Aug 30 11 12:45 pm Link

Photographer

7imaging

Tampa, Florida, US

Boyshorts are for boys, I hate'em. If a girl shows up with ONLY boyshorts. The shoot is over before it began.

Aug 30 11 12:54 pm Link

Model

Big A-Larger Than Life

The Woodlands, Texas, US

7imaging wrote:
Boyshorts are for boys, I hate'em. If a girl shows up with ONLY boyshorts. The shoot is over before it began.

If whether a shoot happens with you revolves ONLY around the model's underwear choice, it never really begun in the first place, did it?

Aug 30 11 12:55 pm Link

Model

RocKitt

Dayton, Ohio, US

7imaging wrote:

If whether a shoot happens with you revolves ONLY around the model's underwear choice, it never really begun in the first place, did it?

+1!

Aug 30 11 01:04 pm Link

Model

-Jen-

Howell, Michigan, US

Exactly.  I mean it's probably healthy to exfoliate the taco every now and again, but not 12 hours a day.  big_smile

wow! lmfao  I

Aug 30 11 01:04 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

My shoots begin with a lack of underwear.    smile

Aug 30 11 01:11 pm Link

Photographer

ARTFORMS

Greenville, South Carolina, US

Connor Photography wrote:
I can't stand it.  Long live boyshort and hipster, please raise your hands.  smile

You can wear what ever you want to wear, but I don't want to see it. tongue

Aug 30 11 01:15 pm Link

Model

Big A-Larger Than Life

The Woodlands, Texas, US

Jerry Nemeth wrote:

My shoots begin with a lack of underwear.    smile

I know.  I sent your last model with a bottle of febreeze and some hedge clippers.  big_smile

Aug 30 11 01:16 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Faith EnFire wrote:

with thongs I feel like I have a wedgie all day

I've never had that issue that you've had when i wore the right size. there is a pair that I love but are a little too small that I get that issue with

It happens with any size; I can't fit into "small" size underwear of any kind. Sometimes, "medium" works. I'm actually a very petite girl, but my butt is shaped in such a way that I generally need to buy size "large" underwear. Sometimes, that still pulls really tight across the ass. I have actually bought "extra-large" before (and I'm maybe 115 pounds soaking wet) and found that it causes less serious wedgies, fits better across the butt part, but the waist is enormous and comical-looking.

Aug 30 11 01:52 pm Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Orlando, Florida, US

I used to think they were the bees knees. In the 90's.

Now, I realize how really unflattering they actually are. Now, I prefer underwear that actually fits a girl well. And I'm glad that lingerie makers are actually making underwear that fits a woman's butt properly.

Aug 30 11 02:08 pm Link

Photographer

Replicant Graphics

Dunfermline, Scotland, United Kingdom

Mohair panties. Oh wait... could you go shave please? big_smile

Aug 30 11 02:34 pm Link

Model

LexLethal

Los Angeles, California, US

So you're the reason my boyshorts are all stretched out.
You've gotta replace them now.

Underwear... eh.
Who needs it?

Aug 30 11 02:45 pm Link

Photographer

Rays Fine Art

New York, New York, US

I dislike thongs for the wide band at the back.  (Also frequently makes a very bad panty line under a skirt, ladies.)  They really aren't meant to be flattering, though, so as long as they fulfill the purpose for which the are intended rather than as costumes for a photography session, so what?

It's those damned Victoria's secret formed bras that I hate.

Aug 30 11 02:59 pm Link

Photographer

Art of the nude

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

I can't stand it.  Long live boyshort and hipster, please raise your hands.  smile

So, um, wear what makes you happy, and keep it to yourself?

Aug 30 11 03:02 pm Link

Photographer

Photos by Jack Heniford

York, South Carolina, US

Silly Rabbit wrote:
YES. I hate thongs. Other cuts are much more flattering.

Yup

Aug 30 11 03:05 pm Link

Photographer

Toto Photo

Belmont, California, US

Lars R Peterson wrote:
Hate is such a strong word... how can someone really hate that tiny little piece of cloth that accentuates the lines of a sexy bum? Really? Pretty much every style of bum cover I have seen, I can get along with. Big ol' granny panties make for a beautiful, classy and vintage sort of appeal... boy shorts and hipsters have a sexy sporty feel to them... and the thongs and v strings have a modern edgy sexy appeal to them. I love them all. And the girl in my boxers, wearing an oversized button up? She can come right back to bed!

If you're like 250 pounds... then I think I prefer the frilly lacey kind of panties, as opposed to the thong... it just gets kind of lost. But I would not say I hate it!

I hate that piece of blackberry thorn that gets stuck in between your toe and toenail, and when you pull it out, the tip breaks off. That's what I hate.

Well said!

Aug 30 11 03:11 pm Link

Photographer

No One of Consequence

Winchester, Virginia, US

For a photoshoot:  none of the above.    If you need to keep the naughty bits covered, a nice fabric drape is all you need.

For everyday: whatever makes you happy.   I can see the point of wearing a thong if you're wearing a tight dress or pants and don't want visible panty lines.

Aug 30 11 03:11 pm Link

Photographer

SWIFTphotography

Chapman, Kansas, US

Extreme Photo wrote:
I prefer to wear boxer briefs.
To each his own.

lol

Aug 30 11 03:17 pm Link

Photographer

Eralar

Sherbrooke, Quebec, Canada

Love them, always did, always will wink

Edit: it all depends on who is wearing them though...

Aug 30 11 06:54 pm Link

Model

Alisyn Carliene

San Bernardino, California, US

I wear them because they're more sexy
But hipsters and boy shorts are 37584749999 times more comfortable for sure!

Aug 30 11 06:56 pm Link

Model

B R E N N A N

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

LexLethal wrote:
So you're the reason my boyshorts are all stretched out.
You've gotta replace them now.

Underwear... eh.
Who needs it?

borat

Aug 30 11 06:59 pm Link

Photographer

PatRat

Charleston, South Carolina, US

The right butt in a thong is a work of art!

Aug 30 11 06:59 pm Link

Body Painter

Extreme Body Art

South Jordan, Utah, US

https://www.emofaces.com/en/buddy-icons/q/question-buddy-icon-raised-hand.gif

I'll jump on that bandwagon! big_smile

Aug 30 11 08:39 pm Link

Photographer

Wysiwyg Photography

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

ShivaKitty wrote:

It happens with any size; I can't fit into "small" size underwear of any kind. Sometimes, "medium" works. I'm actually a very petite girl, but my butt is shaped in such a way that I generally need to buy size "large" underwear. Sometimes, that still pulls really tight across the ass. I have actually bought "extra-large" before (and I'm maybe 115 pounds soaking wet) and found that it causes less serious wedgies, fits better across the butt part, but the waist is enormous and comical-looking.

From what I saw, you have a very nice butt... though you weren't earing any underwear, from what I could tell.. You seemed to give YOUR thumbs up too wink

http://photos1.meetupstatic.com/photos/ … 41272.jpeg 18+

Aug 30 11 08:50 pm Link

Photographer

PTPhotoUT

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

I prefer to wear a thong a couple of sizes too small so it really digs in and doesn't cover.

Aug 30 11 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

Chapman Photography AGD

Modesto, California, US

I tried a thong and it made me chafe in all the wrong places. wink smile hmm

Aug 30 11 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

Shirley Zhong

Singapore, Singapore, Singapore

Tried once, hated it on myself. But I like to see them on other girls. :p

Aug 30 11 08:58 pm Link

Model

V Laroche

Khowmeyn, Markazī, Iran

Big A should run for office.

Aug 30 11 08:59 pm Link

Photographer

Bryland Photography

Chicago, Illinois, US

Valentine Laroche wrote:

Big A should run for office.

+1

Aug 30 11 09:09 pm Link

Model

Alabaster Crowley

Tucson, Arizona, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
Boy-shorts are worse, because they wad up in your crotch, and chafe at your lady-bits. The only people who can comfortably wear boy-shorts are women with flat-ish butts, and narrow hips.

Yeah, that's not at all true.

Aug 31 11 12:40 am Link

Model

M E L U X I N E

Sydney, New South Wales, Australia

Finally someone else that hates them! smile

Aug 31 11 12:42 am Link

Model

Sandra Vixen

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

It depends if you mean every day wear or wearing for modeling.

if it's for modeling, I personally think it's over done, but it's okay. I think it's uncomfy for every day wear.

Aug 31 11 12:44 am Link