Forums > Model Colloquy > Is there anyone beside me hate Thong or G-string?

Photographer

Chris Gentle

Gold Coast, Queensland, Australia

Anyone remember the Thong song? Well in Australia we wear thongs on our feet, It's our national dress code.

Aug 31 11 12:45 am Link

Photographer

M A R T I N

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

granny panties are hot.

Aug 31 11 12:51 am Link

Model

Alabaster Crowley

Tucson, Arizona, US

High waisted, vintage style panties are my favorite. Those aren't so easy to come by, though.

Aug 31 11 12:53 am Link

Model

Jennifer Barker

Houston, Arkansas, US

I find Thongs (the skivies) very comfortable as well as Thongs (flip flops)  big_smile

Aug 31 11 12:55 am Link

Model

Cole Morrison

Portland, Oregon, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
Boy-shorts are worse, because they wad up in your crotch, and chafe at your lady-bits. The only people who can comfortably wear boy-shorts are women with flat-ish butts, and narrow hips.

thats not true. i have wider hips and a round butt and i prefer boyshorts. very comfortable. a thong is just tacky and really unnecessary unless your wardrobe is so sheer or thin and you MUST avoid pantylines.

Aug 31 11 01:01 am Link

Photographer

WHITEORANGES

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Looks uncomfortable, despite a lot of women telling me otherwise.

Aug 31 11 02:43 am Link

Photographer

Revenge Photography

Horsham, Victoria, Australia

Connor Photography wrote:
I can't stand it.  Long live boyshort and hipster, please raise your hands.  smile

I think G strings are the reason there are so many angry young women around now.

I'd be pissed off too, if i had to walk around all day with a wedgie

Aug 31 11 03:03 am Link

Photographer

Enfire Photography

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

Valentine Laroche wrote:

Big A should run for office.

I'd vote for her

Aug 31 11 05:49 am Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

when thongs fit right, I think they are awesome and look good on me. It's just that they usually don't fit right big_smile.

I usually wear something like this
https://dirtyprettythings.com.au.tmp.anchor.net.au/sites/default/files/25-L2_2.jpg

it's comfortable without looking too comfortable...

Aug 31 11 05:59 am Link

Photographer

Fotografica Gregor

Alexandria, Virginia, US

Yuck. I don't like them either.  Take the damn thing off and have done with, or get some nice undies from Agent Provocateur and charm me smile

Aug 31 11 06:12 am Link

Model

Sinopa_Rin

Fareham, England, United Kingdom

Big A-Larger Than Life wrote:
Thongs aren't underwear.  They're asshole floss.  People who wear them need to wear real underoos.  People who wear them VISIBLY need to be pimp slapped.  I'm sick of walking behind teens, 20 and 30 something female STRANGERS and seeing their fucking whale tail hanging out.  They're called UNDERwear for a reason. 

Girls that display a whale tail with their muffin top and hanging out of their pre ripped, pre faded jeans they just bought need to be put down.  If they're wearing crocs, call in the CDC to dispose of the body so no one else breathes in the fumes of that much fashion disease.

Brilliant! This.

Aug 31 11 06:14 am Link

Photographer

Naughty Ties

Riverview, Florida, US

7imaging wrote:
Boyshorts are for boys, I hate'em. If a girl shows up with ONLY boyshorts. The shoot is over before it began.

I had that happen just once so since those god-awful boyshorts seem to be the style for so many models I started to specifically request they leave them home and bring thongs or nothing. Problem solved.  smile

Aug 31 11 06:21 am Link

Photographer

Xyan Imaging

Shreveport, Louisiana, US

fullback panties are sexy. Never been a fan of thongs

Mar 31 22 02:45 am Link

Photographer

Ken Marcus Studios

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

This thread is 11 years old . . . why revive it now ?

Mar 31 22 07:31 pm Link

Model

Michelle Genevieve

Gaithersburg, Maryland, US

Ken, I am forever amazed at the ability that MMers have to revive ancient discussion threads. I wonder if this just means we've run out of new ideas?

Apr 06 22 11:30 am Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

I've noticed quite a few older discussions getting brought back to the top again.

I wonder if new people who didn't reply originally will come in and keep it going?  You never know.

To get back on track of the subject, I don't care for thongs either and you'll never catch me wearing one.  I've worn men's white cotton briefs almost exclusively for longer than I can remember, because I like the way they look, feel and fit, and that's the most important factor= comfort. When I was on my feet all day at my regular job, I wanted the most comfortable underwear I could find. I also have several pair of men's white boxer shorts that I wear occasionally, and some colored boxer briefs for photos.

Apr 07 22 07:34 am Link

Photographer

Studio NSFW

Pacifica, California, US

I hate a g string or thong in the studio because when I have to bend down to adjust a lighting pack they are very uncomfortable.

I don’t mind models wearing them though.

Apr 15 22 08:48 am Link

Photographer

Matt Knowles

Ferndale, California, US

Ken Marcus Studios wrote:

I'm starting to think MM is creating new accounts and bumping threads just to give the appearance that SOMETHING is happening here.

Apr 18 22 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

Eye of the World

Corvallis, Oregon, US

Matt Knowles wrote:

I'm starting to think MM is creating new accounts and bumping threads just to give the appearance that SOMETHING is happening here.

And it almost always seems to be someone making their first post, so how do they even know how to find something that old? BTW, the account that resurrected this is now gone.

Apr 19 22 03:40 pm Link

Photographer

JSouthworth

Kingston upon Hull, England, United Kingdom

A black bikini is probably the most useful item of underwear or swimwear to have available for use in a photo shoot.

Apr 20 22 05:40 am Link

Photographer

rfordphotos

Antioch, California, US

Ken Marcus Studios wrote:

I dont know how folks even FIND these zombie threads...

But, I have to admit, it was kind of fun scrolling thru the first pages just for the nostalgic look back at the folks that used to be here. This place used to have a LOT of fun folks posting.

Apr 21 22 05:24 pm Link