This thread was locked on 2015-05-30 08:24:37
Forums > Events > Sept 2 Mexican Cruiseshoot / Cabo-Puerta Vallerta

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Matthew Helton wrote:

I don't think I want to give out my stateroom number.  I mean really...I don't want half naked models showing up at my balcony cabin to do shoots at all hours.......no....wait........

And don't be suprised if a few of those half naked babes are just some random drunk hotties from one of the 4 clubs... yikes... cause HEY... what happens on the cruiseship... STAYS on the cruiseship... borat... lol

Aug 21 12 11:40 pm Link

Model

ShelleyLynne

Calgary, Alberta, Canada

anyone know where I can rent a steamer trunk???  my suitcase is gonna be so over weight!!! cant believe the time is almost here!!!

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!

besos y un abrasso
ShelleyLynne

Aug 22 12 12:30 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

ShelleyLynne wrote:
anyone know where I can rent a steamer trunk???  my suitcase is gonna be so over weight!!! cant believe the time is almost here!!!

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!

besos y un abrasso
ShelleyLynne

Hey ShelleyLynne... I recommend large duffle bags with wheels.  They hold loads of stuff and are very lightweight... something to consider... wink

Aug 22 12 02:17 am Link

Photographer

Mark G Bissell

Jacksonville, North Carolina, US

Good Morning From NJ. On My Way to NYC Again ... Yet going back to West Coast Time and Spending it with so many amazing people makes waking up so much better !!!

So looking forward to meeting all of you. I just think we are going to have such an amazing adventure together smile Photography with Everyone, a Ship filled with 60 + and So many amazing people attending, this is happening in 1 1/2 weeks Wow. So excited.

So Happy to meet Everyone that I have not met already, yet will ...

Just the whole concept works so well. We will work out the details together smile

Aug 22 12 03:26 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Bumble wrote:
Hmmm do they have spin bikes on this Big boat

Not really familiar with a spin bike... but they have these things called 'elipticals' that workout your arms and legs both.  I'll be hittin those a few times on the cruise... borat

Aug 22 12 07:09 am Link

Model

Ella Clair

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Less than two weeks...I'm so excited!

Aug 22 12 02:12 pm Link

Photographer

Bob-W

Simi Valley, California, US

ShelleyLynne wrote:

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!

besos y un abrasso
ShelleyLynne

That steamer trunk would be expensive airline baggage!
I would really like to have a vintage leather steamer trunk for models to pose on the ship's deck.

Aug 22 12 03:29 pm Link

Photographer

Mark G Bissell

Bob-W wrote:

That steamer trunk would be expensive airline baggage!
I would really like to have a vintage leather steamer trunk for models to pose on the ship's deck.

How amazingly artistic would that be with the steamer trunk !!!

Aug 22 12 05:16 pm Link

Model

Nym Faea

San Francisco, California, US

https://nymphgj.weebly.com/uploads/2/1/4/5/2145251/1362721_orig.jpg

Guess who got herself a sponsor? All locked and loaded and ready to go.

I'm about ready to start hitting up designers and see what I can borrow. Hopefully there will be some cute summer dresses, a bit of latex, and maybe something a little wild and avant garde.

If anyone wants to schedule anything, lemme know! Wanna do some nudes: studio, flasher, and some outdoor stuff? Assuming we can find remote spots on the beach. I know that's a shot in the dark. I'm down for concepts, craziness, all the fun stuff!

It's going to be faaaantastic!

Aug 22 12 06:05 pm Link

Photographer

Faulty Focus

Kamloops, British Columbia, Canada

ShelleyLynne wrote:

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!

besos y un abrasso
ShelleyLynne

Hhhmm lets see, Air Canada US baggage Fees :

1st bag $25 CAD/USD (per direction)
2nd bag $35 CAD/USD (per direction)

Overweight Between 23-32kg (50-70lb)or  Oversized Between 160-292cm (63-115in)

$75 CAD/USD (per direction)

Each additional bag - $100 CAD/USD (per direction)

Steamer Trunk -  $ ___  You do not want to know.

Aug 22 12 06:07 pm Link

Photographer

Faulty Focus

NYMPH wrote:

I'm about ready to start hitting up designers and see what I can borrow. Hopefully there will be some cute summer dresses, a bit of latex, and maybe something a little wild and avant garde.

If anyone wants to schedule anything, lemme know! Wanna do some nudes: studio, flasher, and some outdoor stuff? Assuming we can find remote spots on the beach. I know that's a shot in the dark. I'm down for concepts, craziness, all the fun stuff!

That is great news. I had my fingers crossed. smile

Aug 22 12 06:09 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

NYMPH wrote:

Great news fur sure... and bring that dress girl... that's F'n HOT!... borat

Aug 22 12 06:19 pm Link

Model

Anzhelika Yakimenko

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, US

I REALLY REALLY hope to shoot some nudes on the beach smile

Aug 22 12 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Anzhelika Yakimenko wrote:

You can get away with that... BUT... It MUST be private cove stuff in both Cabo and Puerto Vallarta... NO large sweeping sand beach areas... way too much looky lew traffic there... wink

Aug 22 12 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

Matthew Helton

Berkeley Lake, Georgia, US

I hope so too!  I mean really.  But as always, safety first!

Aug 22 12 06:34 pm Link

Model

Nym Faea

Beach nudes ftw! I'm all down for taking a long walk to find the right area too. Is it going to be too busy to drop a dress, grab a few shots, and then skedaddle?

Aug 22 12 06:50 pm Link

Model

Celine Alissandra

Los Angeles, California, US

NYMPH wrote:

Welcome Aboard!  We now number 35...it is going to be a blast!

OMG!  I LOVE that dress!!!!!  Can I raid your wardrobe?  You are incredibly lucky to have designers who can lend you things...

Aug 22 12 06:53 pm Link

Model

Anzhelika Yakimenko

NYMPH wrote:

I'll arm-wrestle you for that dress smile  Nice!  Welcome aboard beautiful tall girl!

Aug 22 12 06:57 pm Link

Model

Anzhelika Yakimenko

ShelleyLynne wrote:

VIVA MEXICO!!!!!

besos y un abrasso
ShelleyLynne

I got the Mary Poppins bag...you know, the one where she pulled out a lamp, a tree, a ladder, etc.

Aug 22 12 06:59 pm Link

Photographer

Mark G Bissell

Maybe we can find that cove, for all 35 models walking into the ocean bareback, coming back to shore, your choice. If All the models who want to bring their favorite denim it could be so amazing smile !!!

Aug 22 12 07:01 pm Link

Model

Anzhelika Yakimenko

Leather swimwear!  Yeah!

https://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab334/angel-yak/Angelika-Thailand-Baby-Croc-V1s.jpg

Aug 22 12 07:04 pm Link

Model

Nym Faea

That one's not mine. sad I doubt I could get that one on loan either, it actually belongs to a photographer. I only have a couple of designers who have become my friends, and lending wardrobe tends to be mutually beneficial. They get shots, and other people learn about how awesome their stuff is. You can definitely take a look through my wardrobe, though with this many people, I'm gonna want to make sure nothing gets lost. Especially stuff on loan.

I'm gonna have one helluva time deciding what to pack...

Aug 22 12 07:06 pm Link

Model

Michelley T

Montclair, California, US

Gary remember how we were supposed to do that pillow fight photoshoot but never did? Just an idea for the cruise... smile

Aug 22 12 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

Matthew Helton

Berkeley Lake, Georgia, US

Michelley T wrote:
Gary remember how we were supposed to do that pillow fight photoshoot but never did? Just an idea for the cruise... smile

I'll be glad to host that in my cabin.  wink

Aug 22 12 07:10 pm Link

Model

Anzhelika Yakimenko

Not very often I hope...But models occasionally drink too much on a beach shoot...
https://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab334/angel-yak/_DSC9765.jpg

Aug 22 12 07:11 pm Link

Photographer

Mark G Bissell

Matthew Helton wrote:

I'll be glad to host that in my cabin.  wink

That would be so fun A Pillow Fight All Models Might Need a Ladder For That Though ...

Aug 22 12 07:59 pm Link

Model

Celine Alissandra

Michelley T wrote:

THAT would be a blast!  However, I don't think the cruise ship would be happy to lose 35 pillows.  I don't think the room steward would be too happy having to clean it all up either!!!  LOL

Aug 22 12 08:06 pm Link

Photographer

Mark G Bissell

So I think we have now 35 models .. A Body Painter Trina and the following Caption to be Captured one Letter per Lady. S    E    L    E    C    T    -    M    O    D    E    L    S    -    C    R    U    I    S    E    B    O    A    T    -    P    H    O    T    O    S    H    O    O    T

Do you Like that Gary?

If it can't be painted do to time constraints maybe printed on T-shirts

Aug 22 12 08:06 pm Link

Photographer

Bob-W

That plan needs to be tightly held secret we keep form other people on the ship, or we could get a crowd. In addition to finding a private beach location, shooting with models sitting or laying in sand will be be more discreet than standing poses.  Oh, Lika, we really really really want to do those shots with you.

Aug 22 12 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

Gemini Dragon

Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada

Not very often I hope...But models occasionally drink too much on a beach shoot...
https://i877.photobucket.com/albums/ab334/angel-yak/_DSC9765.jpg

Latex, leather swimwear, beach nudes, pillow fights...and now this! You girls are killing me! One more week of work to get out of the way and it's going to seem like the longest ever! wink

Aug 22 12 08:26 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Mark G Bissell wrote:
So I think we have now 35 models .. A Body Painter Trina and the following Caption to be Captured one Letter per Lady. S    E    L    E    C    T    -    M    O    D    E    L    S    -    C    R    U    I    S    E    B    O    A    T    -    P    H    O    T    O    S    H    O    O    T

Do you Like that Gary?

Dude you ROCK!

Aug 22 12 08:27 pm Link

Photographer

Bob-W

Michelley T wrote:

That's a great concept! What I really want from that shot is the fun mischievous facial expressions. I could do this with two models and no feathers flying. I suspect the ship has foam pillows anyways. Maybe they float.
Another fun shot idea: models slapping a beach ball around like avolleyball. I have the balls for that.

Aug 22 12 08:28 pm Link

Photographer

Mark G Bissell

Bob-W wrote:
That's a great concept! What I really want from that shot is the fun mischievous facial expressions. I could do this with two llamas and no feathers flying. I suspect the ship has foam pillows anyways. Maybe they float.
Another fun shot idea: llamas slapping a beach ball around like avolleyball. I have the balls for that.

Playing Volleyball on the Beach or a Pillow Fight in The Cabin, Just "Girls Having Fun" It's playful it's just a great concept ...

Aug 22 12 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

Mark G Bissell

Select Models wrote:
Dude you ROCK!

Like and Really Want to Do !!!

Gary this Cruise is not about me, not about X,Y or Z it's an incredible adventure that You Have Coordinated and Made Possible for ALL of Us. Thank You So Very Much < 3 You Are Amazing !!!

Aug 22 12 08:37 pm Link

Photographer

Faulty Focus

Bob-W wrote:
[ models slapping a beach ball around like avolleyball. I have the balls for that.

Not sure what you are trying say here !  But .... wouldn't that be painful ?  big_smile

Aug 22 12 08:42 pm Link

Model

Celine Alissandra

Mark G Bissell wrote:

Do you Like that Gary?

What if we remove the hyphens and add 9-   1   2

Aug 22 12 08:49 pm Link

Model

Anzhelika Yakimenko

Mark G Bissell wrote:

Like and Really Want to Do !!!

Gary this Cruise is not about me, not about X,Y or Z it's an incredible adventure that You Have Coordinated and Made Possible for ALL of Us. Thank You So Very Much < 3 You Are Amazing !!!

^^^this!^^^

Thanks!

Aug 22 12 09:00 pm Link

Photographer

Mark G Bissell

Celine Alissandra wrote:

What if we remove the hyphens and add 9-   1   2

What is 9-1 2 ? confused ...

Aug 22 12 09:20 pm Link

Photographer

Bob-W

Faulty Focus wrote:

Not sure what you are trying say here !  But .... wouldn't that be painful ?  big_smile

I'm bringing inflatable beach balls 18" diameter.

Aug 22 12 09:21 pm Link

Photographer

Faulty Focus

Mark G Bissell wrote:

What is 9-1 2 ? confused ...

Sept - 2012

Aug 22 12 09:22 pm Link