Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > The Walking Dead Season 3

Model

Luna Diosa

Elizabeth, New Jersey, US

bgcfoto wrote:
Andrea: Die please
Rick: You the man, sorry for your loss but your wife was crap
Daryl: You the man for killing everything AND finding baby formula! "Veritas Aequitas"
Michonne: Get on with your bad ass self!
Herschal: Let's find a wheel for you man so you can mobilize better for your zombie destruction
Governor: You may have an issue or ten.
Glen: You the man, your girlfriend Maggie is hot.
Maggie: Your hot
Carl: When you grow up you are going to help Alice defeat the Umbrella Corp.
Prisoners 1&2: Nice job helping out, kinda like a work release program.

Did I forget anyone?

lol nailed it

Nov 18 12 02:23 pm Link

Photographer

JM Studios

Kansas City, Missouri, US

Another great episode....and yep the phone was just like the comics!

Nov 18 12 10:02 pm Link

Photographer

R A V E N D R I V E

New York, New York, US

i LOVED this

okay things should get really interesting

what is the red zone!?!?!? ahhhhh

Nov 18 12 10:43 pm Link

Photographer

Visual Serotonin

Los Angeles, California, US

Zombie don't make sense from a physical perspective.

A violation of the 2nd rule of thermodynamics.

Where does the energy come from? Hollywood always fucks it up.

Try not to eat for a few weeks and see where it goes.

Yet those creatures in that show live on years and years and long after any brains are out of reach.

The make believe world of imagination is indeed strange compared to reality smile

More than anything Zombies represent "wishing upon a star" and a futile revolt against the harsh brick wall that is Nature and its laws.

Nov 19 12 02:10 am Link

Photographer

Carlos Occidental

Can't you just have fun?  It' not religion.  It's a TV show.

Do you watch the show?
And, what other shows do you watch?  I'll bet there are huge holes in all of them, but you watch anyway because they're fun to watch.

If you don't watch the show, why the fuck are you in here?

Nov 19 12 02:26 am Link

Photographer

Gasoline Photography

Essen, North Rhine-Westphalia, Germany

Great episode.

Rick has gone crazy a bit, talking to dead people on the phone, but I think it helped him to accept his wife's death as well as his mistakes of the past with her and made him realize that he has to be there for his children. Nothing like a good conversation with your conscience.

And I'm glad Carol is alive. I know lots of people find her annoying or useless but I just find her very human and caring. Not everybody's a born badass. And I think she had a big role in Daryl becoming the person he is now, as opposed to the one he was back in season 1...

Andrea is so, so blind. She wants so much to be part of a community again. I wonder until where it'll go? Will she refuse to see the obvious when it will be shown to her?

***SPOILERS***
-----------------

In the comics, Michonne gets raped by the Governor. And Glenn hears everything that's going on next door.
Now that Michonne already isn't in the town anymore, it looks from the promo that the comics storyline will happen to Maggie instead... Glenn is going to lose it.

Nov 19 12 03:13 am Link

Model

Frances Jewel

Dayton, Ohio, US

Visual Serotonin wrote:
Zombie don't make sense from a physical perspective.

A violation of the 2nd rule of thermodynamics.

Where does the energy come from? Hollywood always fucks it up.

Try not to eat for a few weeks and see where it goes.

Yet those creatures in that show live on years and years and long after any brains are out of reach.

The make believe world of imagination is indeed strange compared to reality smile

More than anything Zombies represent "wishing upon a star" and a futile revoltagainst the harsh brick wall that is Nature and its laws.

What is with you people?? If you don't like/watch the show......go to another thread! It is a show about zombies...not reality based. Back off our show or we will sick Daryl on ya! LOL!

Nov 19 12 09:20 am Link

Photographer

Jay2G Photography

Highland, Michigan, US

Loved last nights show but hated the scene where gunless Merle got the drop on Glen and Maggie with 2 guns pointed right at him. I know they needed it to happen for the story line but Glen knowing Merle should have shot that fucker and as soon as he seen him. Who did he have to answer too? Nobody. Kill him and drag em off somewhere. Done.

Nov 19 12 12:35 pm Link

Photographer

C. Scott Photography

Huntington Beach, California, US

Interesting, it almost seems like they're trying to portray Rick as going down the same path as the Governor.  Both (probably) believe they're doing what's right, both are killers, both have mentally snapped to some extent but are trying to pull it together for those they lead. 
I mean, so many similarities.  Even both men deciding beforehand to kill a group of living while using them for their own ends. 
I guess their difference or 'goodness' could only be measured in small degrees. 

What a great storyline.

Nov 19 12 03:09 pm Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Another great week. They must all be pretty close to each other. Michonne walked home with the groceries! 

Some great bad assness in this episode too! Though my quick recap.

1. As mentioned, Michonne and the groceries, she can slay zombies, humans and bring home the supplies on foot. Bad ass level set to eleven.

2. Rick, I like the whole in your head phone call. I wish the cable for the handset would have been cut for reasons of hilarity.

3. Daryl, you should have went with your instinct and dropped Carol for the zombie she is and ever was!

4. Andrea, Sexytime really?  There are people out there getting their bwains chomped on and all you can do is get it on with the Governor. Slut

5. Glenn and Maggie, you guys really should get away for more sexytime. There is more to your world that just slaying zombies. Ah young love...

6. Merle, good to see you coming back to your Merle style self.

That is all, cannot wait till next weeks episode!

Nov 19 12 03:35 pm Link

Photographer

Quang Dang

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Have u guys seen those webisodes yet?

http://www.amctv.com/the-walking-dead/v … e-and-seek

Nov 22 12 03:08 pm Link

Photographer

JM Studios

Can I just say how bad ass the mid season finale is going to be next week!!!  Holy Crap!!!

Nov 25 12 07:33 pm Link

Model

Kaley King

Jefferson City, Missouri, US

JM Studios wrote:
Can I just say how bad ass the mid season finale is going to be next week!!!  Holy Crap!!!

What does that mean?  Does that mean it will be off for awhile after this week?  I am only use to season finales, not familiar with mid-season :p

Nov 25 12 08:49 pm Link

Photographer

Wicked Photos

New York, New York, US

that was a great show tonight.. Glenn really stepped it up. the battle next week is gonna be EPIC!!

as for "mid season finale", after the next episode, it'll be back in a few months. they just like to fuck with our emotions.

Nov 25 12 09:10 pm Link

Photographer

JM Studios

La Lana  wrote:

What does that mean?  Does that mean it will be off for awhile after this week?  I am only use to season finales, not familiar with mid-season :p

What Wicked Photo said.....they will be taking a Holiday Hiatus...probably be back on in February.

Nov 25 12 11:25 pm Link

Model

Kaley King

Jefferson City, Missouri, US

JM Studios wrote:

What Wicked Photo said.....they will be taking a Holiday Hiatus...probably be back on in February.

That blows...

Nov 26 12 05:29 am Link

Photographer

Quang Dang

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Wicked Photos wrote:
that was a great show tonight.. Glenn really stepped it up. the battle next week is gonna be EPIC!!

as for "mid season finale", after the next episode, it'll be back in a few months. they just like to fuck with our emotions.

+1

Yeah this is what the show is all about, great episode last night and I just can't wait for next week. The Gouvernor likes to f*ck ppl mind up, I feel sorry for Andrea, she gets manipulated, nobody forces her to stay there...

Nov 26 12 06:39 am Link

Photographer

JM Studios

La Lana  wrote:

That blows...

Yeah....They did it last year also, just after the Sophie reveal.

Nov 26 12 09:43 am Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

Nooooooooo COVERS EYES!!!!

I'm only on episode 3 of this season...how many do I have to go?

Nov 26 12 09:57 am Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

Uhm wow.  Fricken awesome.  why why why cant this be a two hour show?

1. Glenn +100 in bad ass points
2. Govener +100 in creeper points but - 1000 because he's a creeper
3. Michonne + 100 in bad ass points for being bad ass
4. Rick n Daryl not a whole lot this week but both bad ass +100 points
5. Maggie, I want to give a hug but that is just in general.

Nov 26 12 03:15 pm Link

Photographer

Extrosy

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

The one thing that really bothers me about the prison is why do they do such high-risk maneuvers against the zombies when they are so easy to kill through the fence.  Just poke them all in the face through the fence BEFORE you rush in.   No need to fire a single shot.

They act like the prison would be hard to clean out, but it would be the easiest of all places with every section firewalled from the next.

When exploring uncharted parts of the prison, build a choke-point and call the zombies to you.  Don't sneak up on them for crying out loud.

Nov 26 12 03:28 pm Link

Model

-Nicole-

Madison, Wisconsin, US

Jay2G Photography wrote:
Loved last nights show but hated the scene where gunless Merle got the drop on Glen and Maggie with 2 guns pointed right at him. I know they needed it to happen for the story line but Glen knowing Merle should have shot that fucker and as soon as he seen him. Who did he have to answer too? Nobody. Kill him and drag em off somewhere. Done.

LOL. I like your thinking.

Course, I was a Shane fan wink

I am looking forward to the brothers reuniting though, soo..

As for Sunday's episode...

1. Fuck yeah, GLEN!! borat

2. Rick - So it's like that huh? You're just going to leave Carl (how old is that kid anyway?), who just lost his mom...hell, HE had to shoot her..in addition to watching her being cut open, spread eagle. YOU need to stay with HIM at the prison. Not run off to save Glen and Maggie. Wtf.

3. Anyone else team Carol/Daryl? big_smile

4. Really Carl? Judith? After a third grade teacher..and you didn't even give a reason why? Was she awesome? Hot? What?

God I love this show.

Nov 27 12 06:19 am Link

Model

Luna Diosa

Elizabeth, New Jersey, US

bgcfoto wrote:
Uhm wow.  Fricken awesome.  why why why cant this be a two hour show?

1. Glenn +100 in bad ass points
2. Govener +100 in creeper points but - 1000 because he's a creeper
3. Michonne + 100 in bad ass points for being bad ass
4. Rick n Daryl not a whole lot this week but both bad ass +100 points
5. Maggie, I want to give a hug but that is just in general.

YES!!! I agree borat Glen is total badass Merle better get his ass kicked or killed in the next one what a jerk I CAN'T WAIT!

Nov 27 12 11:26 am Link

Photographer

Quang Dang

Montreal, Quebec, Canada

Cynthia Serrano  wrote:

YES!!! I agree borat Glen is total badass Merle better get his ass kicked or killed in the next one what a jerk I CAN'T WAIT!

...and you think Merle will get his ass kicked or killed by his brother Daryl?

Nov 27 12 07:11 pm Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

They have to have an episode or two with both struggling with inner turmoil. Hopefully this will leave some good destruction along the way.

Nov 27 12 07:16 pm Link

Model

Lola Misfit

Anaheim, California, US

I hope Darryl kills Merle.

and that Andrea/anyone kills the governor.

Nov 27 12 07:32 pm Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

Lola Misfit  wrote:

and then someone kills Andrea

Nov 27 12 07:59 pm Link

Photographer

IrisSwope

Dallas, Texas, US

Ok, so, if the virus is in them, and they turn when they die. Why does a bite kill them? I always question zombie stories, lol

Nov 27 12 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

bgcfoto

IrisSwope wrote:
Ok, so, if the virus is in them, and they turn when they die. Why does a bite kill them? I always question zombie stories, lol

Stop with these questions before we decide not to like you.

Nov 27 12 08:31 pm Link

Photographer

IrisSwope

Dallas, Texas, US

bgcfoto wrote:
Stop with these questions before we decide not to like you.

lol, whatever! I like the show, I just always wonder just how much exposure they have to get before they turn. Like when they're stabbing zombies, I'm thinking, "Stop! You're getting blood all over you! What if you have a cut?!"

Also! show related, not random questions. When Rick was babbling to his dead wife, was he implying that he wouldn't have killed her if she turned? or was that just my crazy imagination?

Nov 27 12 08:46 pm Link

Photographer

R A V E N D R I V E

New York, New York, US

IrisSwope wrote:
lol, whatever! I like the show, I just always wonder just how much exposure they have to get before they turn. Like when they're stabbing zombies, I'm thinking, "Stop! You're getting blood all over you! What if you have a cut?!"

I wonder about this too

they've been avoiding consuming things zombies have touched, like the zombie that was stuck in the well, they didn't drink that water

but if they are already infected, how much exposure really does it? they dont know! the "walking dead" could really be their infinite food source

it never rots further

just set up a noise trap and come back when you are hungry!

all it would take is for Rick to say "its either them... or us OM NOM NOM OM NOM"

Nov 27 12 10:50 pm Link

Model

-Nicole-

Madison, Wisconsin, US

IrisSwope wrote:

Blood loss, shock, etc?

Nov 28 12 08:21 am Link

Photographer

IrisSwope

Dallas, Texas, US

-Nicole- wrote:

Blood loss, shock, etc?

They copped off a leg and he lived, the prisoner got bit in the shoulder and they had to kill him?

Nov 28 12 11:57 am Link

Photographer

C h a r l e s D

Lola Misfit  wrote:

bgcfoto wrote:
and then someone kills Andrea

Yes, please.  Both need to go.

Nov 28 12 12:05 pm Link

Model

-Nicole-

Madison, Wisconsin, US

IrisSwope wrote:

They copped off a leg and he lived, the prisoner got bit in the shoulder and they had to kill him?

Well, they didn't HAVE to, but Tomas thought so.

Nov 28 12 12:08 pm Link

Photographer

Gallery 59 Photography

Merle and Darryl being reunited is going to be fun!

Our little boy Glenn is growing up so quickly!

Darryl and Michonne need to get together. They could be the most bad ass couple ever!

Do you watch the Talking Dead after the show? Lots of interesting info.

The winter break is going to suck...

Nov 28 12 03:50 pm Link

Photographer

Robert Feliciano

New York, New York, US

IrisSwope wrote:

The bite/scratch/whatever went 'down to the bone'. That's why there was 'nothing they could do'.
They didn't have the expertise to remove a guy's shoulder and keep him alive. A leg seems a bit easier to amputate.

Nov 28 12 03:59 pm Link

Photographer

QuaeVide

Pacifica, California, US

Comcast on-demand:
Zombies ripping into the poor cabin-owner's body after it's ejected from the cabin, blood and viscera filling the screen.
Straight into commercial break: "Brought to you by KFC".

Nov 28 12 06:23 pm Link

Model

Nemi

Jamaica, New York, US

IrisSwope wrote:

From the CDC, the bite causes a fever that will kill the bitten, if I recall correctly.

Nov 28 12 11:42 pm Link

Model

Caperucita Roja

London, England, United Kingdom

I love Merle, he's a super interesting character and I was so excited that they bought him back!!
I don't want him to die... although an 'end' of some kind to his story will probably be inevitable to please the public -_-

I wanted Andrea and Michonne to hook up. Did no one else think they might get together in the beginning? Looks like zombie's have acquired a special taste for black people and LGBT's hmm

Nov 29 12 02:57 am Link