IDiivil

Los Angeles, California, US

B R U N E S C I wrote:

/thread

Just my $0.02

Ciao
Stefano
www.stefanobrunesci.com

But, but... I did wake up one morning and decide it was time to get paid!

Jun 22 12 09:38 am Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

IDiivil wrote:

But, but... I did wake up one morning and decide it was time to get paid!

big_smile

Jun 22 12 09:52 am Link

Photographer

WIP

Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom

Laura UnBound wrote:

It should be the other way around only if the photographer can add something to the models port and the model can't add anything to his.

Just like models get paid by working with people who can't add anything to their portfolio

Im not paying someone to take shitty photos of me just because they own a camera.

This whole idea of "nobody should be making any money except the photographer, everybody else should just do it for the art of it or something" is archaic and ridiculous, if theres money to be made (which there obviously is) people should by all means be taking advantage of it.

It works both ways.

I'm not paying some shitty model just because she gets her tits out.

Jun 22 12 11:31 am Link

Model

Laura UnBound

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

c_h_r_i_s wrote:

It works both ways.

I'm not paying some shitty model just because she gets her tits out.

Good. You shouldn't.

I said what I did in that post because it NEEDS saying when people throw around these stupid conversations of "You're a photographer, aren't they supposed to pay you?" like you did because it implies that photographers get paid because some law of the universe says so and models dont, ever, for any reason, period. If people stopped saying stupid things like that, we wouldn't need to have this conversation at all smile

Jun 22 12 12:35 pm Link

Photographer

WIP

Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom

Some law on MM seems to say that models should get paid no matter how rubbish they are.

I've read the 'new to MM forums'. But then again if someone with a camera has too much money why not.

It's a buyers market and it all depends on ones standards.

Jun 22 12 12:46 pm Link

Model

Shelby Carter Model

Houston, Texas, US

c_h_r_i_s wrote:
Some law on MM seems to say that models should get paid no matter how rubbish they are.

I've read the 'new to MM forums'. But then again if someone with a camera has too much money why not.

It's a buyers market and it all depends on ones standards.

perfectly said.

Jun 22 12 01:42 pm Link