Forums > Critique > Insomnia late night reviews.....GO!

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Cynthia Serrano  wrote:
sure smile

Honestly, everytime I see you port I think of how beautiful and sexy you are. But you are so much not tapping into that potential. You can do sooooo much better than what you are showing us. What is holding you back?

Nov 07 12 08:39 pm Link

Model

Jalanis

NORTH HOLLYWOOD, California, US

if youre still going?

Nov 07 12 08:41 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Jalanis wrote:
if youre still going?

Yes I am......

You have:

Amazing legs
Perfect curves
Nice creativity

I like what I see but I think you can be soooo much more. Embrace your creativity and think outside the box. I sincerely believe you can be a "next level" WOW model!!

Nov 07 12 08:59 pm Link

Model

Ravee Mac

Carlsbad, California, US

I don't have much variety at the moment, but I'd love your thoughts on what I have and could potentially have.

Thank you for your consideration,
Ravee

Nov 07 12 09:11 pm Link

Model

BeBe Reaves

Memphis, Tennessee, US

How about me?

Nov 07 12 09:26 pm Link

Model

Brittney Denea

Oceanside, California, US

Ooh, ok!

Nov 07 12 09:28 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Ravee Mac wrote:
I don't have much variety at the moment, but I'd love your thoughts on what I have and could potentially have.

Thank you for your consideration,
Ravee

You are cute and looks like you have fun. That is good and should get you some work. But I can' help thinking pin-up. have you ever tried it?

Nov 07 12 09:32 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Brittany BeBe Reaves  wrote:
How about me?

You have some great work but some needs to go. Watch redundancy as it can kill a port.

Nov 07 12 09:34 pm Link

Model

Constantia

Bologna, Emilia-Romagna, Italy

I would love to know what you think smile

Nov 07 12 09:43 pm Link

Model

winking_wonder

New York, New York, US

Peach Jones wrote:

You have some really head turning work. And......you have some work......IMO.....is very yawn worthy. It brings down the good work severely

Thank you, can you point out the yawn worthy work if you have time?

Nov 08 12 07:30 am Link

Model

RenaBeana

Oshkosh, Wisconsin, US

Would love your opinion, thanks smile

Nov 08 12 07:49 am Link

Model

JWest

Asheville, North Carolina, US

Peach Jones wrote:

I very much like that you have different types of work. You look very presentable yet very approachable all at the same time. This is to your credit. There are a couple shots that I didn't care for as much, but overall a good port.

Here is my one advice to you. you are in a pretty well populated area. Find a photographer that has a totally different style than you are used to....or even comfortable with. Let your creativity as a model and artist be expanded. have fun with all you do and thanks for stopping by!!

Thanks! Working on expanding the port. Got a couple of different types of shoots set up. smile

Nov 08 12 07:50 am Link

Model

Bradlee Aylward

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Me smile

Nov 08 12 07:57 am Link

Model

Ravee Mac

Carlsbad, California, US

Peach Jones wrote:
You are cute and looks like you have fun. That is good and should get you some work. But I can' help thinking pin-up. have you ever tried it?

I haven't done anything pin-up yet but I hope to.  Thank you for your opinion!

Nov 08 12 09:07 am Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Brittney Denea wrote:
Ooh, ok!

Brittney, What I am going to say on here is strictly my opinion and coming from me. So remember that.

What do you want to do with modeling? What do you want to do with MM? If getting some nice pictures so you look nice that you can show to your friends or others is the goal, then you are there. You have accomplished your goal.

However, if you want to be the type of model that will make people look twice and say OMG, then you need to change some things.

First off, you are very pretty. Not in an unapproachable pretty, but in a girl next door pretty that make others feel comfortable.

Second, you have some winner shots. Not many though, but they can be the type that can be a poster or in a magazine. You can be that good. However, I find most of your work......well.......a bit boring. Not bad, because if pretty shots is what you want then once again you have it. But I can't help but think that you can be so much more. More than just another pretty model on MM, because MM has 750,000 pretty models.

It is up to you.......

Nov 09 12 09:18 am Link

Model

Jane Smithly

Crowley, Texas, US

Me please big_smile

Nov 09 12 09:27 am Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Constanza wrote:
I would love to know what you think smile

Constanza,
I have listed many of your works, which is a rarity with me. So that alone should tell you something.

Many models are very versatile. But you take it to a new level. You are perhaps the first "open blank page" model I have seen. You can be:

The 100% sexual gorgeous woman
the beautiful GF saying "come hither"
the waif girls who looks lonely
The cold and desperate homeless being
The woman that men cannot take their eyes off of
the model that amazing me with creativity

and the list can go on and on

I love your figure, your look, your versatility, your approachable nature, your beauty, all of it and more.

If I am in need of a gritty and creative genre and made a list of models to hire for this, you would be #1 on the list!

Nov 09 12 09:28 am Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Nov 09 12 09:34 am Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

RenaBeana wrote:
Would love your opinion, thanks smile

Your body can have a great WOW factor. But you don't show it much. Also the camera is shooting at too close of a zoom range, which distorts your facial features and is not very flattering. Find a photographer that can show your strengths and minimize your weaknesses. Because I truly believe you can have a really super port!

Good luck

Nov 10 12 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Bradlee Aylward wrote:
Me smile

You have some very good work and it shows that you are versatile. I think your next step should be to photograph with a woman model. That will show some true WOW factor!

Nov 10 12 06:10 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Autumn Rose Brightly wrote:
Me please big_smile

for being such a cute and curvy girl you have such a blah port. Is there a reason for this? Are you afraid to branch out?

Nov 11 12 03:01 am Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Jojo West wrote:

Thanks! Working on expanding the port. Got a couple of different types of shoots set up. smile

fabulous!! Looking forward to seeing them!

Nov 18 12 03:10 am Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

OK gang, I am up again...........anyone wanna try?

Dec 04 12 11:09 pm Link

Model

Seneca Thompson

Anaheim, California, US

Game?

Dec 04 12 11:21 pm Link

Photographer

Peach Jones

Champaign, Illinois, US

Seneca Thompson wrote:
Game?

You have a gorgeous tight body that defies gravity. Your curves were made for art nudes, and you do them very well. This is my fav.......and I listed it too:

+18
https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/30460273

Dec 04 12 11:26 pm Link