Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > The most explcit picture always gets the most hits

Model

Ocean Jasper

Vatican City, Holy See, Vatican City

My theory of Model Mayhem.

In any given portfolio of a female model, the picture that gets the most hits is always the one that promises the highest possibility of seeing p***y. The second highest hits go to the photo that has the second highest chance of seeing p***y.

I believe that this is a constant of the online model world, in the same way that the speed of light is a constant of the physical world.

I know that we are all artists and that all of us only enlarge those pictures that have the highest aesthetic quality. Yet my casual study seems to lead to this horrifying conclusion. Most photographers are men and men are driven to enlarge pictures that offer them the highest probability of seeing the organ from which they birthed and  which they always want to revisit (hopefully not the exact same organ). 

Perhaps the more scientific MM members wish to confirm or rebutt the findings of my study.

Aug 24 05 03:44 pm Link

Model

LORA

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Yes, my most explicit pic (though it doesn't show that much) has over 600 hits.

Aug 24 05 03:47 pm Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

It has already been discoverd...
Wont get no arguments here..

Dude with the Trouser Snake!!

Aug 24 05 03:48 pm Link

Photographer

_VICTOR_

Los Angeles, California, US

People on the internet wanna look at tits and ass??? The hell you say!!!
thats right, models and photographers are people!

{runs off to look at Lora's most explicit pic}

Aug 24 05 03:49 pm Link

Photographer

PDXImaging

Lake Oswego, Oregon, US

I know in my port, the image with the highest views is non nude.  On the bottom line are images that were posted about the same, but then again I usually cycle nude shots off if there's no comments or comments run the way some flake from Dublin made, explaining what he'd like to do with the model and all...  There went an image captioned "eyes to die for"...  A couple images may have tilted the scale I suppose had I left them on, but...

Aug 24 05 03:50 pm Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

If you read the forums you will find that most are not people because they would never have sex or look at nude photos..
Or at least thats what they would have you belive..lol

Aug 24 05 03:54 pm Link

Model

GrEeN EyEd BeAuTy

I am agreeing on this.  My picture with the camera angle coming up from my thighs has over 1,000 views in less than a month.  I get comments though that the lighting and the pose is great but I know people are very curious.  The ones with me fully clothed don't have half as much hits.

Aug 24 05 03:55 pm Link

Photographer

legworkPhotography

Detroit, Alabama, US

Dayum I kinda hate that it leaves me with a portfolio full of raunchy images that doesn't display show my creative side.  Face it it alot of Pervs on every site just ass lookin'

Aug 24 05 03:57 pm Link

Photographer

PDXImaging

Lake Oswego, Oregon, US

Well, to test the theory, I posted a new nude shot...  LOL

Aug 24 05 03:57 pm Link

Photographer

legworkPhotography

Detroit, Alabama, US

Dyanov wrote:
Most photographers are men and men are driven to enlarge pictures that offer them the highest probability of seeing the organ from which they birthed and  which they always want to revisit (hopefully not the exact same organ).

Ughhhhhhhhh!!! It's kinda made my stomach hurt when u put it in perspective like that.

Holdin' My Belly

Aug 24 05 04:01 pm Link

Photographer

Zion Imaging

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, US

Hugh  Jorgen wrote:
It has already been discoverd...
Wont get no arguments here..

Dude with the Trouser Snake!!

Aug 24 05 04:02 pm Link

Model

Ocean Jasper

PDXImaging wrote:
I know in my port, the image with the highest views is non nude.

I jus looked at your portfolio and the picture that had the highest hits was the one on the bottom of the girl wearing the mask. This picture coincidentally is the one that shows the most p*ssy.

Aug 24 05 04:02 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Yep my profile is nothing but nudes/implied with the excpetion of my feet which oddly enough has 146 hits.
My feet are not that interesting people.

Aug 24 05 04:03 pm Link

Photographer

Lost Coast Photo

Ferndale, California, US

Well, I don't have time to take a random sample right now and analyze the results.  But I'm willing to bet that you're basically correct.  Men are just a bunch of lizards, really.

I'm actually more fascinated by the finer-level workings.  Some models, clothed or not, consistently draw more hits than others.  The same photo, posted on different sites, draws different responses (the nudity thing holds true on average, but on some sites it's a much lesser effect than on MM).

As this site continues to grow, it's going to become harder to stand out from the crowd.  It will be interesting to see what people do to get attention.

Aug 24 05 04:03 pm Link

Photographer

C R Photography

Pleasanton, California, US

Dyanov wrote:
Most photographers are men and men are driven to enlarge pictures that offer them the highest probability of seeing the organ from which they birthed and  which they always want to revisit (hopefully not the exact same organ).

Well, you just turned me gay.

Aug 24 05 04:04 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

DymeXtreme wrote:
[Ughhhhhhhhh!!! It's kinda made my stomach hurt when u put it in perspective like that.

Holdin' My Belly

Well, you don't have any direct p*ssy shots, but you sure get some hits on your ass pictures...which I believe is runner up to P*ssy. Titties are only third. lol.

Aug 24 05 04:04 pm Link

Photographer

Riskypictures

NORTHFORD, Connecticut, US

well my most viewed picture isn't a nude, but i have other shots that are nudes that don't that many views. 

although I am new here and my most viewed picture only has like 15 hits lol

Aug 24 05 04:05 pm Link

Model

Ocean Jasper

Actually I stand corrected the picture of Jen next to the one with the mask does have a higher hit count. Which picture has been posted the longest.

I guess an important addendum to the rule is that the amount of time the picture has been posted clearly effects the results and therefore the equation requires that time of post holds constant.

Aug 24 05 04:09 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Dyanov wrote:
I guess an important addendum to the rule is that the amount of time the picture has been posted clearly effects the results and therefore the equation requires that time of post holds constant.

You do not know how to find the dates the photos were put up, but you will find out in time. However, I would like to congratulate PDX on making an image where a womans face is more captivating than her p*ssy. apparently, that says quite a bit.

Aug 24 05 04:15 pm Link

Model

Ocean Jasper

I think Lapis is about to correct me and she types faster than me, so therefore I will preempt her by arguing that the pictures in qeustion occurred prior to the basic law of MM being legislated.

Aug 24 05 04:16 pm Link

Model

Ocean Jasper

Actualy my explanation for this anomaly is that the model or photgrapher fudged the numbers by clicking on their own image. Now I do not believe that this was done with criminal intent to skew the numbers, or to tamper with the results.

Perhaps the photographer or model would care to make a statement.

Aug 24 05 04:18 pm Link

Model

Ashley-Tatum

Washington, Arkansas, US

yikes... i'm only 14 and my swimsuit shot has like twice as many hits as my closest second!  guess my dad will be taking that one off soon!

A-T

Aug 24 05 04:21 pm Link

Photographer

Brian Diaz

Danbury, Connecticut, US

Dyanov wrote:

What about the organs that fed and nurtured us for the first several months of our lives?  I think that's less twisted.

My only photo with a nipple has the fewest views (excepting the most recent uploads).

Of course it's a man nipple...

Aug 24 05 04:24 pm Link

Model

Lapis

Chicago, Illinois, US

Yikes is right.

You are beautiful though, and even though you are only 14 you have compelling curves. The bathing suit issue is a 'sticky' one. Girls your age are in Seventeen magazine, and they wear bathing suits...but of course we don't know how many men grab Seventeen to look at teenage girls in swimsuits.

If it helps, you do look a bit older than your age.

Aug 24 05 04:24 pm Link

Model

Ocean Jasper

Does this theory apply only to females? What about male genetalia?

Aug 24 05 04:52 pm Link

Photographer

Voice of Reason

Anaheim, California, US

Envy wrote:
Yep my profile is nothing but nudes/implied with the excpetion of my feet which oddly enough has 146 hits.
My feet are not that interesting people.

It could be the tattoo that people are trying to see.

Aug 24 05 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

It's the same reason Howard Stern is popular.  He's naughty.

Photos in my galleries that get the biggest hits are ones that show some booty smile

Heh, I have some "tricky" photos that when they are small thumbnails, looks like she might naked and you can see her boobs...those have gotten high hits too...I wonder how many were disappointed to see her covered...

https://www.pbase.com/digitalcmh/image/43265289.jpg

Aug 24 05 05:06 pm Link

Photographer

PDXImaging

Lake Oswego, Oregon, US

Dyanov wrote:

PDXImaging wrote:
I know in my port, the image with the highest views is non nude.

I jus looked at your portfolio and the picture that had the highest hits was the one on the bottom of the girl wearing the mask. This picture coincidentally is the one that shows the most p*ssy.

the one to the left has about 40 more hits, at least at the time I looked...

Aug 24 05 05:15 pm Link

Photographer

PDXImaging

Lake Oswego, Oregon, US

Dyanov wrote:
Actually I stand corrected the picture of Jen next to the one with the mask does have a higher hit count. Which picture has been posted the longest.

definately time posted makes a diff...

Aug 24 05 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

The Art of CIP

Long Beach, California, US

Dyanov wrote:

In any given portfolio of a female model, the picture that gets the most hits is always the one that promises the highest possibility of seeing p***y. The second highest hits go to the photo that has the second highest chance of seeing p***y.

I believe that this is a constant of the online model world, in the same way that the speed of light is a constant of the physical world.
I know that we are all artists and that all of us only enlarge those pictures that have the highest aesthetic quality. Yet my casual study seems to lead to this horrifying conclusion. Most photographers are men and men are driven to enlarge pictures that offer them the highest probability of seeing the organ from which they birthed and  which they always want to revisit (hopefully not the exact same organ). 

Perhaps the more scientific MM members wish to confirm or rebutt the findings of my study.

Dude - you get no points for the obvious... ha ha ha...  Think of it like this - a primate is walking past a bunch of fruit bearing trees..  Do you think he's gonna climb all the way to the top for the fruit that is probably better (no bugs or pest - just perfectly ripe fruit in all it's glory) - OR - do you think he's gonna go for the low hanging fruit that's in his face and provides instant gratification even though it may not be the best (it's over-ripe has pests, etc.)...  AAhhhhh  - human nature, you gotta love it...

fun post man...  definitely is making my workday not so boring...

Aug 24 05 05:26 pm Link

Model

Ocean Jasper

DigitalCMH wrote:
It's the same reason Howard Stern is popular.  He's naughty.

Photos in my galleries that get the biggest hits are ones that show some booty smile

Heh, I have some "tricky" photos that when they are small thumbnails, looks like she might naked and you can see her boobs...those have gotten high hits too...I wonder how many were disappointed to see her covered...

https://www.pbase.com/digitalcmh/image/43265289.jpg

I WAS AND CONTINUE TO BE DISAPPOINTED. PERHAPS YOU SHOULD DO A RESHOOT.

Aug 24 05 05:27 pm Link

Model

Los Angeles, California, US

Dyanov wrote:

I know that we are all artists and that all of us only enlarge those pictures that have the highest aesthetic quality. Yet my casual study seems to lead to this horrifying conclusion.

Every portfolio site I'm on has been the same - the most revealing photos have the most clicks - and yes, the most popular members are those with the most revealing photos. And it doesn't matter the quality of the photo, it can look like a webcam self done shoot and that will get more than a more professional commercial or fashion image.
I use to tell myself those clicks came from none members or none-professionals (ok maybe in the adult industry) but sadly I think your horrifying conclusion is correct. And it extends beyond harmless clicking to requests for private/personal work or nude shoots, including from well known fashion or commercial photographers (OMP deleted one such account last week due to compliants from models being inappropriately contacted, this is a photographer that says, "I don't shoot for under $20k" and has that clout). The sad truth is - I'd so love to shoot with them with my clothes on. sad

In the case of Ashley, I think it's just that's the only photo that really shows you full length, not necc. that they can look up your skirt (I hope not)

Aug 24 05 05:42 pm Link

Model

Envy

Nashville, Tennessee, US

David Moyle wrote:

It could be the tattoo that people are trying to see.

You know I never thought of that. I tend to forget I'm tattooed sometimes.
You make a good point.

Aug 24 05 06:13 pm Link

Model

Brandy Engle

Raleigh, North Carolina, US

sad, but true. The photo where I wear the least amount of clothes: 142 hits.

The numbers become smaller when I wear more clothes or you can't see the rest of my body.

Aug 24 05 06:18 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

As with most anything, there are exceptions to the rule. The images on my port are two make up shots.

Art is art?

Added foot note: at the time of this writing they did...uggg

Aug 24 05 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

Sponge Studio

Waltham, Massachusetts, US

Lora wrote:

SIX HUNDRED!!!

Aug 24 05 06:29 pm Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

So true! My port is more proof.

Aug 24 05 06:57 pm Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

it goes for all websites, not just mm.  all these old fart photographers clicking pictures and wacking off to them.  lolz

Lora wrote:

my most has 1555 views.

Aug 24 05 08:19 pm Link

Photographer

alexwh

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

* Visual Mindscapes * wrote:
it goes for all websites, not just mm.  all these old fart photographers clicking pictures and wacking off to them.  lolz

Visual Artists you are definitely much too young to be posting your opinions. The most important dictum of writing is to:

1. Write about that which you know.
2. If you don't know then research.

I am, at 62, an old fart. Without the services of MM I can get a woman to take her clothes off in my studio in under 10 minutes. Past 60 many old farts are not able to wack off successfully and that can be very frustrating. Most of us (or at least this one) don't.

Aug 24 05 08:25 pm Link

Photographer

not here anymore.

San Diego, California, US

alexwh wrote:
Visual Artists you are definitely much too young to be posting your opinions. The most important dictum of writing is to:

1. Write about that which you know.
2. If you don't know then research.

1. What I know is there are alot of old fart photographers clicking pictures and wacking off to them.  lolz

2. What kind of research did you want me to do?  Send out an email blast survey asking each photographer if they do or not?

I am, at 62, an old fart. Without the services of MM I can get a woman to take her clothes off in my studio in under 10 minutes.

Uh, so what's your point?  lolz

Past 60 many old farts are not able to wack off successfully and that can be very frustrating. Most of us (or at least this one) don't.

Wait a minute, so you're saying you're unable to get an erection?  Ewwie!

Aug 24 05 08:49 pm Link