Forums > Events > Hocking Hills Group Shoot May 10, 2014

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Commercial Works Photo wrote:

I unfortunately feel the same way. I havn't shot with anyone in 5 months. I will keep having the HH shoot as long as people come but I will be cutting back my MM membership to the minimum when this term runs out. It is hard to stay inspired when you can't get people that take what they are doing serious to shoot with. I will be bringing in PROFESSIONAL MODELS  from time to time to shoot with. I have Amelia Simone coming in May and a model from Miami in June. Any photographers wanting to work with me on these projects, please contact me.

FLAKING IS DESTRUCTIVE TO CREATIVITY!!!

Apr 09 14 07:38 pm Link

Model

Robby Rockett

Palm Coast, Florida, US

Im in. This year as a designer mostly. If I can get a fit model for these two dresses ive designed (see my casting). I will have them and a couple other creations near the house. Anyone who fits them and would like to shoot with them will be welcome to them. Ill just ask for credit. The measurements in my casting are flexible so im not actually sure what size ill end at. If any model going would like to be custom fitted get with me soon. Im open to shooting as well if anyone needs me. Ill post a schedule on my port but based on last fall I don't see it filling up.
Finlee, Imim looking at you, you measure near spot on and your closeby.

Apr 10 14 05:12 pm Link

Photographer

robertkazar

Cleveland, Ohio, US

I agree Flaking is putting a damper on my creativity 😟

Apr 11 14 05:29 am Link

Photographer

Commercial Works Photo

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, US

Cascading Falls Photogr wrote:

FLAKING IS DESTRUCTIVE TO CREATIVITY!!!

Man, for me having a model flake on a shoot would be a step in the right direction.  It would mean that I actually got a response to a shoot request.  recently, I sent out an invitation to the 68 depends on assignment models within 15 miles of the studio I have available for a TF shoot.  ZERO response.  Now, maybe I was looking at the wrong people.  I only sent invitations to models who "Really want to shoot" and "Really want to get into modeling" and "Love to be in front of the camera".  I know, "What was I thinking?"

Apr 11 14 05:51 am Link

Photographer

G. Michael Images

Fairborn, Ohio, US

G. Michael Images
Here is my schedule.

10:00  babygurl1986 https://www.modelmayhem.com/3358872
          Brandi_Marie 17 https://www.modelmayhem.com/3378088
11:00  babygurl1986 https://www.modelmayhem.com/3358872         
12:00  Lunch
  1:00  Lynni C https://www.modelmayhem.com/2344470
  2:00  Giuliana Marie https://www.modelmayhem.com/3118092
  3:00  zara_may https://www.modelmayhem.com/2893246
  4:00  Kira Knight https://www.modelmayhem.com/2804037
  5:00  Giuliana Marie https://www.modelmayhem.com/3118092
  6:00  Open

Apr 11 14 08:22 am Link

Photographer

robertkazar

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Man, for me having a model flake on a shoot would be a step in the right direction.  It would mean that I actually got a response to a shoot request.  recently, I sent out an invitation to the 68 depends on assignment models within 15 miles of the studio I have available for a TF shoot.  ZERO response.  Now, maybe I was looking at the wrong people.  I only sent invitations to models who "Really want to shoot" and "Really want to get into modeling" and "Love to be in front of the camera".  I know, "What was I thinking?"

Maybe we should try and hold a open group shoot in NE Ohio ?

Apr 11 14 09:46 am Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

Darkheart Photo wrote:
I would like to come play, too!  Please!

YAY!!

Save a time for me!!

Apr 11 14 10:12 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

Too funny...and sad....but you know WE love your work.  THEIR loss.  smile

Apr 11 14 10:13 pm Link

Photographer

Anna Inez

Columbus, Ohio, US

Perfectly timed...I am on Break from school...

Apr 12 14 06:04 am Link

Model

Diamond_Dee

Detroit, Michigan, US

Cant wait to be there!

Apr 12 14 08:06 am Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

So excited to see you all and thrilled to be working with so many fantastic photographers!

10-11   Will Snizek Photography #2294749
11-12   SteveC  #475
12-1     Lunch
1-2       G. Michael Images #8697
2-3       Commercial Works Photo #502760
3-4       Open
4-5       Open
5-6       Darkheart Photo #1621342

Apr 12 14 11:07 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Anyone coming from the Pittsburgh area?  I have a model interested in coming but needs to carpool to cut the travel expense.

I checked on Mapquest and if someone coming from near Youngstown detoured through Pittsburgh, at 25 MPG, it would add 30 minutes and $8 in fuel cost each way, but then you get to split costs, so you would still come out ahead plus getting another model to the shoot.

PM me.

Apr 13 14 08:50 am Link

Photographer

Anna Inez

Columbus, Ohio, US

My schedule is open..!
I am interested in shooting Beauty Headshots, implied nudes, nudes ( elegant with a womans touch) fine art quality show submissions. If interested message me. I have already reached out to a few of you..

Apr 14 14 07:26 am Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

WOW!!

For a shoot that I was just going to do fill-ins, I am too psyched to have a fairly full schedule!

Really looking forward to this one!!

11-12   SteveC  #475
12-1     Lunch
3-4       Anna Inez #699082
4-5       Open
5-6       Darkheart Photo #162134

Apr 14 14 08:27 am Link

Photographer

G. Michael Images

Fairborn, Ohio, US

Bump

Apr 15 14 07:35 am Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

We have a time in there, too, sweeti!

Oops!

I erased your entire message somehow, Dan!!

Sorry!  sad

Apr 15 14 04:13 pm Link

Model

zara_may

Zanesville, Ohio, US

i have times 1-2 and 4-5 still open if anyone would like to take the spot thanks

Apr 15 14 05:53 pm Link

Photographer

Commercial Works Photo

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, US

Lynni C wrote:

We have a time in there, too, sweeti!

Oops!

I erased your entire message somehow, Dan!!

Sorry!  sad

Must be forum Alzheimer's.  I cannot remember what I wrote either.

Apr 15 14 06:28 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

Must be forum Alzheimer's.  I cannot remember what I wrote either.

It's CATCHING, huh??

It was your shoot schedule, but our time together was missing.  smile

Apr 15 14 11:25 pm Link

Photographer

Anna Inez

Columbus, Ohio, US

Okay My schedule

3-4 With Lynni

Rest of Times are open folks

might have to shoot myself naked in the back woods.....please people..dont make me shoot myself naked in the back woods

Apr 16 14 07:33 am Link

Photographer

Commercial Works Photo

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, US

This will be my last official shoot as a MM photographer. Seems everyone wants to "be" a model but not get out there and actually model--At least in my area. I might still do the HH events if Ex MM photographers can join just because I like Hocking Hills, and Jim and his family are wonderful people.

Here is my latest schedule
9-10 open
10-11 Kira Night
11-12 open
12-1 lunch
1-2 open
2-3 Lynni C
3-4 JessMarie143
4-5 Lynn Adia
5-6 Brittany Lee
6-7  open

I still have quite a few times open.  Models, if you are booked and wish to shoot, I have done many 5-15 minute mini shoots.  They are a great way to get in one more shoot to add extra photos to your port.

Is that better?  It was weird.  If you look at my schedule posted just a few posts above the one you saw, your name is there.

Apr 16 14 01:35 pm Link

Photographer

robertkazar

Cleveland, Ohio, US

Anna Inez Photography wrote:
Okay My schedule

3-4 With Lynni

might have to shoot myself naked in the back woods.....please people..dont make me shoot myself naked in the back woods

Speechless

Apr 16 14 06:49 pm Link

Photographer

Commercial Works Photo

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, US

Okay My schedule

3-4 With Lynni

Do you model too?  If so I have some open times.  If not, I usually don't shoot the full hour with the models.  You are more than welcome to come along and shoot too. 

P.S.  Went to your page then to your FB page.  I can bring my bottle of soju if you can remember how they mixed it over there to make it palatable.

Apr 16 14 07:10 pm Link

Photographer

MyLifeInTheBigCity

Ferndale, Michigan, US

I can't believe it's almost time for another one of these events!

I have as much fun hanging out with everyone there as I do shooting pictures.

I will be there.

My schedule is wide open at this point.

Apr 16 14 08:14 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

P.S.  Went to your page then to your FB page.  I can bring my bottle of soju if you can remember how they mixed it over there to make it palatable.

Hey, the next two weekends, I'm doing demos for Soju juice at the Anderson's stores.  Ta da!  I'm a spokesmodel.  smile  Before I got this gig, I'd never heard of it.

Apr 16 14 10:06 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

Okay My schedule

3-4 With Lynni

You have some amazing photographers there that could shoot you naked in the forest, themselves..lol....but so true!  wink

Apr 16 14 10:18 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

All Yours Photography wrote:

Hey, the next two weekends, I'm doing demos for Soju juice at the Anderson's stores.  Ta da!  I'm a spokesmodel.  smile  Before I got this gig, I'd never heard of it.

Hot pants and a halter top? That's what Alii usually wears on HER spokesmodel gigs.  wink

Apr 16 14 10:19 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

WOW!!

For a shoot that I was just going to do fill-ins, I am too psyched to have a nice schedule!

(My 5-6 had to drop out because he publishes an amazing horror/special effects/artistic magazine that takes up so much time. Darkheart thought he could do both, but realized it wasn't possible.  Darn! He has such a unique and creative eye!)

STILL SO looking forward to this one!!

11-12   SteveC  #475
12-1     Lunch
3-4       Anna Inez #699082
4-5       Open
5-6       Open

Commercial and Anna Inez have given wardrobe ides and if any of my other  photography artists have any ideas for our shoot, please message me so I can find what we need.  Thanks!

Apr 16 14 10:27 pm Link

Photographer

Commercial Works Photo

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, US

All Yours Photography wrote:

Soju juice?  Does it have a  alcohol in it?  I think the Soju I have is about 80 proof.  It is hard to read the bottle, it is all in Korean.  I have seen Koreans drinking Soju like the stuff I have out of juice boxes like the kids get juice in but you wouldn't want to give it to a kid--or would you?  Timmy, here is your new juice box.  Drink it quick so mommy can have some free time while you nap it off.

Apr 17 14 05:42 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Correction:  I checked and the juice that I am demoing is Suja.  This is more of a health food, organic type of thing.  Different blends of fruit and veggie juices.  Maybe you could mix this Soja with your Soju and see how it tastes.  smile

http://www.sujajuice.com/

Apr 17 14 06:18 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Lynni C wrote:

Hot pants and a halter top? That's what Alii usually wears on HER spokesmodel gigs.  wink

All of my hot pants and halter tops are at the cleaners.  Besides, if I wore that, I think that I would create a traffic jam in the aisles on either side of mine as people avoided me.  This past year and a half of having jobs where I just sit on my butt and drive are showing in my once boyish figure. smile

Apr 17 14 06:24 am Link

Photographer

Anna Inez

Columbus, Ohio, US

Do you model too?  If so I have some open times.  If not, I usually don't shoot the full hour with the models.  You are more than welcome to come along and shoot too. 

That is awesome of you..sure if models dont mind I am game...I dont model now tho..

Apr 17 14 06:56 am Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

I spent a year in Korea. I kinda sorta remember drinking Soju. I don't remember much after that. That stuff will knock you on your butt.

Apr 17 14 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

Commercial Works Photo

Cuyahoga Falls, Ohio, US

I spent a year in Korea. I kinda sorta remember drinking Soju. I don't remember much after that. That stuff will knock you on your butt.

Yep!!

Apr 17 14 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

Anna Inez

Columbus, Ohio, US

Stay away from SOJU!

Apr 18 14 05:29 am Link

Photographer

Michael Lynch

Dayton, Ohio, US

Soju does different things to different people.  I saw lots of guys get crazy on soju.

Apr 18 14 06:32 am Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Lynni C wrote:

You have some amazing photographers there that could shoot you naked in the forest, themselves..lol....but so true!  wink

* from what I recall of Anna's modeling pics,  that's not a bad idea..........LOL

Apr 18 14 09:14 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Slight change of plans for me.  I won't be able to leave Toledo until Friday evening because it will be my first week on my NEW JOB!

I'm still looking for a couple models who would be up for an early morning shoot at one of the waterfalls on Sat. morning.

Apr 18 14 07:21 pm Link

Model

Amanda Stealthlynn

Ashland, Ohio, US

Howdy everyone my schedule is all full.

Modeling: 9-10 All Yours Photography #899844
Modeling: 10-11 Ken D Photograhy #1465001
Photographer: 11-12 jackieglamour87 #3319977
Lunch: 12-1
Photographer: 1-2 Mandy1983 #3025385
Photographer: 2-3 islan emporess #1670772
Photographer: 3-4 DLatrice #2883765
Photographer: 4-5 Alternative Beauty #2316530
Photographer: 5-6 Lithiumrainbow #3337778

Thought I'd post my plans, I may have to work Friday so I will most likely be arriving Friday around 8pm camping then leaving Sunday morning so I can spend the day with my little man for mothers day before I have to be at work Sunday night.

Looking forward to seeing all of you again
For anyone who is going for the first time you will love it! smile

Apr 19 14 08:25 am Link

Model

Stacey Willow

Thornville, Ohio, US

10-11 Michael Lynch
11-12 All Yours Photography
12-1 Lunch
1-2 Captain Steak
2-3 R Matthew Kazar
3-4 Ken D Photography