Forums > Newbie Forum > Hi, new photographer based in Angera, Nort Italy.

Photographer

Enzo DellAcqua

Varese, Lombardy, Italy

Hi everybody.
By becoming part of a site's community, I think it's polite to present to everyone.
First I ask you forgiveness for my English, I do not practice it often and so it is poor and tricky.
My name is Enzo Dell'Acqua and I'm a pretty experienced Italian photographer. For some years I am working with a new approach to photography that I define conceptual semantics. To explain it better ... I'm writing a book. By working hard with people as a subject, I always look for models that are appropriate to the type of photography that I have in mind from time to time. Being on a site like MM is a good way to do it. Moreover, the work of other photographers can be inspirational and the comparison and the criticism, positive or negative does not matter, it helps to grow, confirm or change. I think so.
Thanks for reading, a wish of "good light" from Northern Italy to all of you.

Nov 11 17 04:40 am Link

Photographer

First Life Photography

Plymouth, England, United Kingdom

Hello and Welcome to MM. smile

Nov 11 17 10:12 pm Link

Model

Southampton, England, United Kingdom

Enzo DellAcqua wrote:
Hi everybody.
By becoming part of a site's community, I think it's polite to present to everyone.
First I ask you forgiveness for my English, I do not practice it often and so it is poor and tricky.
My name is Enzo Dell'Acqua and I'm a pretty experienced Italian photographer. For some years I am working with a new approach to photography that I define conceptual semantics. To explain it better ... I'm writing a book. By working hard with people as a subject, I always look for models that are appropriate to the type of photography that I have in mind from time to time. Being on a site like MM is a good way to do it. Moreover, the work of other photographers can be inspirational and the comparison and the criticism, positive or negative does not matter, it helps to grow, confirm or change. I think so.
Thanks for reading, a wish of "good light" from Northern Italy to all of you.

Nov 26 17 02:41 am Link

Model

Southampton, England, United Kingdom

Hi, welcome... Nice photos, good luck

Nov 26 17 02:43 am Link