||Sep 17, 2014
||Dec 16, 2009
MM URL: http://www.modelmayhem.com/marcybaby
Hello, my name is Marciia Gringe,
Check out my 18+ port : http://www.modelmayhem.com/3087560
I am living in Alberta, looking to book shoots. Willing to travel within Alberta for covered gas expenses. (Non snowy weather only as I only have a small car)
I am a 25 year old alt model with 4 years experience. I have an artistic flare and a passion for what I do. I am 5'5 and curvy, with brown eyes and ever changing hair. I have a small tattoo of the Leo symbol behind my right ear.
- I give 110% of my energy into every shoot. This is what I love to do, I might as well do it to the fullest. I am easy to work with and willing to take direction on poses or what have you. I can be quite creative and energetic at my shoots.
- I am well aware of the fact that although this is just a hobby for many people, everybody in the industry is still expected to be professional to an extent. If you are here to make beautiful art, I welcome you. If you are going to be unprofessional, or a GWC please do not contact me.
- I am always open to new ideas. I have shot many different styles, fetish, glamour, alt, body painting, couples, bodyscapes, swimsuit, boudoir, and artistic and classy nudes.
- I have 2 rules about my nudes... No tfp. Ever. And since I do fetish work, I have a little saying I have, I shoot the kink, but I don't shoot the pink. This is out of respect to myself. This is not to say I won't take the odd few clothed tfp shoots. If you drove to me I would not send you away!
- I am interested in hearing constructive criticism, this doesn't mean you should be a dick, but if you have some useful advice about something I could do different next time I won't ge offended if you tell me, we all have to learn some how, and we can't always see the mistakes we make.
- I work well with other models. I try to be a friendly person. I don't see the point in being mean, I like to do creative anti bullying or bullying awareness shoots once in a while. I also did a bit of modeling for the hug a bull advocacy to raise money for abused pitbulls.
- if you have read everything I just said, viewed my photos, and like what you hear and see, give me a shout and ask me for rates. I now have a vehicle to drive to a location in provided I am compensated for gas.
Photographers I have worked with
 Darren Stone
 Steve Lukinuk
 AMO photography
Fetching Image Photography
 Powder Puff Vixen
 Theos Photography
 Greg Howard
 Happy Squeak
 Novus Photography
 Tom Gore
 CZ Photography
 Image Explorations (and Image Ideas)
 Paris Webster
 Kirk Buckland
 Tracy Bender
 Ken Keating
 Eye on Photography
 Doug Smith Photography
 Jason Langlois
 Stefanie Polluck Photography
 John Burrage
 Edge Photographers
 Cheeky Photography
 Daniel Carruthers
 John Warnock
 Brian Dawes
 Tim Somerville
Moonlight Photography formerly Charles Lamb Photography
 Midnight Rose Photography
 Daly Images
 Missy's Photography (missy669)
 Faulty Focus Photography
 The Maelstrom's Eye
 Dave Delgado
 Scott Fraser Photography
 GRWilliams Photography
Craig Letourneau Photography
 Moore Than Photography
MUA's and bodypainters I have worked with
[url=http://www.modelmayhem.com/1550509]Caitlin Janes - MUA[/url]
[url=http://www.modelmayhem.com/1366494]Corey Keys - Bodypainter[/url]
[url=http://www.modelmayhem.com/1323972]Tawni Krystal - MUA/Bodypainter[/url]
[url=http://www.modelmayhem.com/1620498]High Voltage - MUA[/url]
Snap Matter Magazine Aug 2011 Swimsuit edition Volume 3
Inside Track Motorsports News Aug 2011
Femmexposure 2011 online magazine interview and front cover
Snap Matter Magazine Aug 2012 Swimsuit edition Volume 4
Snap Matter Magazine April 2014 Shoutouts edition Volume 4
Surreal Beauty Magazine: In your eyes 2014
Surreal Beauty Magazine: Only Prettier 2014
Surreal Beauty Magazine: This is how we roll 2014
Browz Magazine: Issue #11 2014
Snap Matter Magazine 2014 Swimsuit edition Volume 3
Snap Matter Magazine 2014 Shout outs Volume 7
Powder Puff Vixen Pinup
Marciia Gringe has 531 friends.