Forums > Model Colloquy > umm, don't touch me?

Model

Marissa

Centereach, New York, US

I agree 100% ....it creeps me out if a photographer is to feely touchy and then  im not as comfortable and my pictures don't come out as well. tho, i do have a few select photographers that I'm very close with so the help isn't always a bad thing, just my opinnion.

Sep 10 05 10:52 am Link

Photographer

Timecatcher Photography

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

I don't touch. Period. A model asked me to make her nipples hard once. I gave her an ice cube from the freezer. Sorry but I don't touch. I value my reputation above cheap thrills.

Sep 10 05 12:14 pm Link

Model

Kharizma

Concord, California, US

geez i thought it was typical normal for a photographer to hug on your, touch you, feel you up and show his penis to models..hmm..then i started shooting with a few professionals..

Sep 11 05 07:08 pm Link

Photographer

Zion Imaging

Fond du Lac, Wisconsin, US

bobby sargent wrote:
https://69me.homestead.com/files/F_KD_0248.jpg

Ok new thread...

Photographers who are also "hand models"...

Sep 12 05 12:28 pm Link

Model

BarbieClaudiah

Monty T. Dog wrote:
I still have trouble posing without being adjusted. I also sometimes have trouble staying still.  Models I have worked with have molested me though, but in a good way. Most of the time patting me on the head, rubbing my belly and telling me I am a good boy.

https://modelmayhem.com/pics/20050831/2/4315b76f6f620.jpg

AWWWWWW Very cute dog!!!!

BarbieClaudiah***

Sep 15 05 08:48 am Link

Model

BarbieClaudiah

Jacinta Lee wrote:
hey, just had a shoot. actually. a friend of mine just had a shoot and i was asked to jump in.

she ran off shortly thereafter to catch a train.

this was lingerie by the way. and i don't mind being told how to pose etc at all. but hands on? hmmm. female photographers i don't mind, and some male photographers i just feel totally comfortable around. this guy was nice, we were talking about movies, his nephews etc. but at one stage he manually pushed my back closer into the wall, moved my legs a bit and pushed down on my butt. >sad

don't touch my butt! its mine, grr. unless i like you,

Oh yeah back on the subjuctlol  no you are not out of line, I would of felt the same way!!!

BarbieClaudiah***

what do you think? was i being weird, or was he?

Sep 15 05 08:49 am Link

Model

DawnElizabeth

Madison, Mississippi, US

It's better not to touch...or you might become the subject of a thread such as this......

Makes ya think.

Sep 15 05 08:54 am Link

Photographer

Monsante Bey

Columbus, Georgia, US

chapa wrote:
touching a model's bare hiney is going overboard...unless for some freak of nature she's given you permission in advance...

See, that's the impression he got when she allowed him to touch her.

But overall, you have to ASK each and every time you move your hand to where it has to touch flesh or near "sinsitive" areas.

Sep 15 05 06:59 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Y'know... at my age, it's almost a compliment...

All that aside, if Jacinta was uncomfortable with it, it's perfectly okay to be upset about it.  The photographer might have been copping a free feel, he might have been caught up in pursuing the shot and was simply oblivious... we'll never know what his intent was.  However, she has to shoulder some of the responsibility as well in communicating that it DOES make her uncomfortable to be touched.  Does that excuse the photographer? No, but immediate boundaries would have been established that he would have undoubtedly apologized for and been aware of from that time forward.

Feces happens.  Learn and move on.  Now you know where your comfort level is, know how to communicate with the photographer and you'll be sure to establish parameters early so that this never has to happen again.

For whatever reason, I don't ever remember being touched by anyone, but it was explained to me a while back by one photographer (who I met but had not shot with) that he was afraid I was going to kick his ass for looking cross-eyed at me.  Now where did I get that reputation from??

Sep 15 05 07:26 pm Link

Photographer

Jay Farrell

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Jacinta Lee wrote:
hey, just had a shoot. actually. a friend of mine just had a shoot and i was asked to jump in.

she ran off shortly thereafter to catch a train.

this was lingerie by the way. and i don't mind being told how to pose etc at all. but hands on? hmmm. female photographers i don't mind, and some male photographers i just feel totally comfortable around. this guy was nice, we were talking about movies, his nephews etc. but at one stage he manually pushed my back closer into the wall, moved my legs a bit and pushed down on my butt. >sad

what do you think? was i being weird, or was he?

He crossed the boundary IMO.....If touching a model is helpful in helping a pose, I ask first. Even then it's gently, not a grope or a sensual rub! Gotta keep it professional!

Sep 15 05 07:35 pm Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

One-sided view of an incident, so little information.

And then.

So many conclusions.

Sep 15 05 08:01 pm Link

Photographer

Steven Stone Photo

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

Geezus...
Everyone is such a politacally correct crybaby now.
Sometimes the only way to get it there is to push it.
Models do what feels comfortable, but usually the only way to get the right emphasis is to go beyond comfortable to where it feels way too exagerated.  And then it looks just right.
Sometimes I (GASP!) have to grab a model and push things to where they belong.
I've never had a complaint, I've never been accused of any foul play.
Truth is, I've got a beautiful girl at home, and I've seen enough asses to not give a damn about the models'.  If I push you somewhere, it's because it needed to be where I put it.  Nothing more.  I'm doing a job, and I like good results...
I do what's nessecary to do that.
Realize that most photographers have seen a millions asses better than yours, and they'll see a million more before they're done. 
Most of us just wanna get the job done right, dig?

Sep 15 05 08:10 pm Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

That reminds me of an incident that maybe I should post now.  It should be "reported" right?

Girl arrived.

Girl:  Oooo, I didn't know you are so cute. -> proceeded to give me a bear hug
Me:  Ok, we are ready to go, the MUA is...  -> felt a hand on my shoulder
Girl:  Alright!  ->  Went to the MUA

1 minute later

Girl:  (Pointing at a picture of me in leather on a bike) You have a cute butt!
Me:  (Felt a pat and a grope on my butt) Err...
Girl:  (Gave me a big smile of satisfaction)

Sexual harassment!!!!

Sep 15 05 08:25 pm Link

Model

Earth Angel 555

Los Angeles, California, US

I Worked with a photographer like that. I was doing an Implied shot. He said my hand was too tense on my breast so he grabbed my armed and shook it revealing my breast. he was pretty hands on throughout the shoot.... i should have said something, i did afteward, but he completely took advantage of me starting out into the modeling world. I confronted him about it. and he keeps a professional level even though im extremely bothered by it still. Some photographers like to take advantage of nice people. Im overly nice with photographers from what ive been told and some take advantage and get comfortable and think they can touch, feel or squeeze whatever they want. If you feel unfomfortable in anyway, ask them not to d o it again. If they were professional they'd understand and hold nothing against you. Just be selective with photographers and bring someone with you . be safe!! its key!! especially in this industry..

SARAH--

Sep 16 05 12:42 am Link

Model

ShariLynn

Salem, Illinois, US

i agree,  its wrong to  grab the girls butt. Then again he is not wrong to show her what she is doing or how he wants her to pose.   He should have  asked to move her letting her know what body part he would be touching then  not grabbing her butt,  but grabbing her hips and moving  her that way.
If that had happened then she would have no reason to complaine, and he would not have had all thi being said about him.
Just let the man do his job and let HIM know how you not everyone unless asked  what it was like working with him by a model or anyone really who is planning on  working with him in the  near furture.

Sep 16 05 12:54 am Link

Model

bebewood

lll wrote:
That reminds me of an incident that maybe I should post now.  It should be "reported" right?

Girl arrived.

Girl:  Oooo, I didn't know you are so cute. -> proceeded to give me a bear hug
Me:  Ok, we are ready to go, the MUA is...  -> felt a hand on my shoulder
Girl:  Alright!  ->  Went to the MUA

1 minute later

Girl:  (Pointing at a picture of me in leather on a bike) You have a cute butt!
Me:  (Felt a pat and a grope on my butt) Err...
Girl:  (Gave me a big smile of satisfaction)

Sexual harassment!!!!

wow that girl makes all models look bad

sadly there are a lot of those out there, girls who will do anything to "advance their careers"

youre right, sometimes it IS the models fault.
and sadly, these girls give photographers they idea that they want to be taken advantage are, and sometimes they will take it out on other girls.

People need to just be professional during work.

Sep 16 05 01:27 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

bebewood wrote:
wow that girl makes all models look bad

sadly there are a lot of those out there, girls who will do anything to "advance their careers"

youre right, sometimes it IS the models fault.
and sadly, these girls give photographers they idea that they want to be taken advantage are, and sometimes they will take it out on other girls.

People need to just be professional during work.

... a n d ... s o ... w h a t ? ...

At a recent fashionshow, a model friend of mine (from Belgium, who loves to hug me, and doesn't gain anything careerwise by our friendship) walks by me backstage, while I was working to get things going, she passes me and claps my butt...

I turn around, said "Thank you, that was nice..." everybody got a chuckle out of it.

Some people are just too uptight... YES... there is a border, and some step over... but for some... the border is already crossed when someone "looks" at the person.

Sep 16 05 01:38 am Link

Model

bebewood

Udo R Photography wrote:

At a recent fashionshow, a model friend of mine (who loves to hug me) walks by backstage, while I was working to get things going, she passes me and claps my butt...

I turn around, said "Thank you, that was nice..." everybody got a chuckle out of it.

Some people are just too uptight... YES... there is a border, and some step over... but for some... the border is already crossed when someone "looks" at the person.

well not everyone likes their butt slapped by people who they are not attracted to.

the problem i have with some models doing that is that some photographers will interpret that into meaning "wow all models dig me and want to sleep with me" and thats where it gets really fucked up

Sep 16 05 01:39 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

bebewood wrote:
the problem i have with some models doing that is that some photographers will interpret that into meaning "wow all models dig me and want to sleep with me" and thats where it gets really fucked up

That is pretty much the fault of the photographers (or GWC's) who don't know anything about human interaction and business.

Hey, someone who deducts "all models dig me" from a playfull interaction from a FEW models is immature on so many levels.

During my carreer, I have met only ONE photographer who actually said that the girls, and meeting girls is the reason he went into photography.

Anyway... Friday is the last day of Fashionweek, and I have about four hours sleep before I have to show up at the next show.

Good night.

Udo

Sep 16 05 01:51 am Link

Photographer

Malcolm Weir

Colorado Springs, Colorado, US

It's funny... I see a lot of people utterly missing the point behind all this (no pun intended).  So a simple parallel may be in order:

Suppose two people are having sex together.  If both are willing, then it's all good (at least, I hope it is).  If only one is, then it's rape.  The physical act is exactly the same in both cases!

That's all there is to it: if model A likes to be physically manipulated, and the photog likes to do that, great.  If photog B likes it when people grope and/or molest him/her, more power to them!  But if model C feels uncomfortable when photog D moves her around, then the photog is wrong.

And it doesn't matter a flying wossname what anyone else thinks _they_ would have felt like if they had been in the room.  We don't need any more information: the photog did something (toucheding) that made the model uncomfortable.  That is wrong (and frequently technically criminal, by the way).

The key here is to recognize there is a spectrum: what is always bad (e.g. rape), what you can usually get away with (copping a feel), and what is acceptable.  A number of photogs here have claimed that stuff they usually get away with is therefore acceptable, which is just not true: deliberately touching another person without consent is, technically, assault (in many, maybe most, jurisdictions).  The key word there is consent, of course.  And being a photographer doesn't make them immune from that!

So how do you get consent?  The simplest way is just to ask, but one can also read body language, hint, etc...

Personally, I find myself keeping a lot of distance between me and my models while shooting, even when they woke up in my bed that morning.  Which may seem daft, but I've yet to run into problems from being overly professional in my dealings with people...

Malc.

Sep 16 05 02:08 am Link

Model

Mindy

Chandler, Arizona, US

WOw, that's horrible. He totally shouldn't have told you. Most professional photographers would ask if they could move you..

Sep 16 05 02:15 am Link

Model

Mindy

Chandler, Arizona, US

John Jebbia wrote:
Reminds me of that episode of Friends where Chandler's boss keeps slapping him on the ass..

haha..

hey is that haven in ur avatar?

Sep 16 05 02:21 am Link

Model

Mindy

Chandler, Arizona, US

Doug Swinskey wrote:
this is specifically why i use "butt models" for my "butt shots"...
its a specialized field, but i never have to position someons ass....

hahah!!! yes, us models can position our own butts, thank you.

Sep 16 05 02:23 am Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

Udo R Photography wrote:

EXACTLY!  What's the big deal?

How many of you read my last post and immediately think the girl was a pervert?  Be honest.

How many of you read the first post and immediately think the photographer was a pervert?  Again, be honest.

Is it fair?

And then, go ahead and think about how many times you have gone "awwww" by some cheesy love songs that talk about caressing and touching.

I worked in a pretty uptight environment (engineering).  But even there people meet and become couples.  Some get married.  Same for this "professional setting" between a model/MUA/photographer.  It is just another way to interface with people, new people.  The key is communication.  If you are not interested, fine, say it out loud.  I am quite positive that 99% of the photographers or even the GWCs will respond accordingly.  For that 1%, well, walk out.

It is so incredibly crazy to see that people make conclusion based on one-sided and incomplete information.  And even the first poster said "if he is cute"; well, what if he doesn't want you to touch?  Is that a fair or is it a hypocritical, one-sided statement to make?

I just shot a fashion show for a designer friend tonight.  I have only met one of her models before.  I think I got hugged, squeezed and things out of all of the rest of the models.  Am I really that cute?  I don't know and I don't think so.  But it was all in good fun and I am pleased that I have met some great, new, not uptight people I can have fun with.  I cannot imagine shooting anything good within an uptight environment.  When creativity gets restricted, a photographer can only be as good as a photography technician.

The door is that way.

And no, not all models can position their bodies.  Almost all trained dancers can, but not models, especially the "new faces".

Sep 16 05 03:09 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

lll wrote:
I just shot a fashion show for a designer friend tonight.  I have only met one of her models before.  I think I got hugged, squeezed and things out of all of the rest of the models.  Am I really that cute?  I don't know and I don't think so.  But it was all in good fun and I am pleased that I have met some great, new, not uptight people I can have fun with.  I cannot imagine shooting anything good within an uptight environment.  When creativity gets restricted, a photographer can only be as good as a photography technician.

The door is that way.

And no, not all models can position their bodies.  Almost all trained dancers can, but not models, especially the "new faces".

You know... I am reading what you are writing and I think I see where the problem is...

If you deal with mostly runway models, who also do portfolio and commercial printwork... there is a different attitude and that entire segment of that industry about physicality and still people know their boundaries... it's somewhat part of the "lifestyle".

I think that most models that are complaining online are NOT part of that segment, but another section of the modeling industry... where a more one on one experience, even at most photoshoots is prevalent and those models are not exposed to what "we" understand as the modeling world.

I think that I realize that I have to stay out of such discussions as much as I can, simply because we are talking different worlds here.

Reporting from the MAC IMMEDIATE lounge in the tents at the Olympus Fashionweek in NYC.

Sep 16 05 10:04 am Link

Photographer

Viper Studios

Little Rock, Arkansas, US

I have been known to push an elbow back a bit, push some hair off a shoulder, or turn a girls shoulders just a bit, but in general you are just asking for trouble, especially if it can be construed as an attempt to "grope" the model.

come on...this isn't hard to understand.

Normally, if I have pose in mind and the girl isn't getting it, I have been known to "demonstrate" it, which always gets a big laugh.

They always like the "kick your hip out like this, arch your back a bit like this, and turn your head a bit like this" demonstration.

Mark

Sep 16 05 10:30 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Malcolm Weir wrote:
That's all there is to it: if model A likes to be physically manipulated, and the photog likes to do that, great.  If photog B likes it when people grope and/or molest him/her, more power to them!  But if model C feels uncomfortable when photog D moves her around, then the photog is wrong.

And it doesn't matter a flying wossname what anyone else thinks _they_ would have felt like if they had been in the room.  We don't need any more information: the photog did something (toucheding) that made the model uncomfortable.  That is wrong (and frequently technically criminal, by the way).

I mostly agree here.  The model felt the touch was innappropriate. The photographer may have thought it was fine.  None of us are in a position to say. Misunderstandings between people happen all the time.

Sep 16 05 11:51 am Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

Gunfitr wrote:
Normally, if I have pose in mind and the girl isn't getting it, I have been known to "demonstrate" it, which always gets a big laugh.

They always like the "kick your hip out like this, arch your back a bit like this, and turn your head a bit like this" demonstration.

Based on the discussions:  Photographers, I recommend yoga and modern dance lesson.  Works like a charm.  smile

Sep 16 05 03:54 pm Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

Udo R Photography wrote:
I think that I realize that I have to stay out of such discussions as much as I can, simply because we are talking different worlds here.

Udo, I agree.  I will shut up now.

My friend just told me that someone did grab my butt last night, but I was probably too PUI (Photography Under Influence) to notice.  LOL  smile  Where's my lawyers' phone number, I need to file lawsuits...sexual harassment...

Joking aside.  Everyone just go ahead and communicate and be respectful of each other.  Ok?  We'll have a more peaceful world.

Sep 16 05 04:00 pm Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I think UDO and MAYANLEE have the right of it.
There are two different mindsets for models:
fashion runway and commercial/editorial photo shoots.
My roots in modeling began with runway fashion shows
when I was sixteen.

If you do not like your "space" violated or to be "touched"
I would advise that you steer CLEAR of runway fashion shows.
Because you will be adjusted, touched, stripped, dressed, grazed,
pinched, pulled and touched up within 2 minutes BEFORE you hit the
runway curtain and charge the runway, only to return backstage to
have ALL the above done again inside two minutes by males and females
alike.

I get tickled thinking about some of the comments and suggestions: "I would
kick his ass!", "Scream bloody murder!," "Run!" "Bitch slap him!" "Call the cops!"
"Sue his ass!" "Yell...Don't touch me!"

And then I think about the dressers, wardrobe, techs, designers, MUAS, stylists
and everyone else involved behind the scenes of a fashion show that have and
do touch, position clothing and body parts, strip you bare only to have someone
else zip up and dress you again like you are their personal Barbie doll without a
thought to what body parts are revealed, touched, positioned, groomed...
whatever!

And what a Kangaroo Court Chaotic Disaster it would be if all the contracted
models started screaming, kicking ass, and speed dialing the cops and their
lawyers while the seated show angels, patrons, friends, media, and buyers sat
in the audience, in total shocked silence, their mouths agape, their eyes bulging,
as they waited for the UNKNOWN terror to burst through the curtains to attack
them next.

And before I get lambasted, I have only had ONE inappropriate touch in the five
years I have been modeling and shooting, and he was an elderly (spry 85) show
angel who asked to be photographed with "the girls" and he pinched my butt
while we were huddled up around him for several photo shots.

Every other photographer solo or with a team that I have worked with have
ALWAYS been extremely professional..but if the MUA or Stylist or Tech was
busy the photgrapher has stepped in to move a stray hair, fix a strap, straighten
a line, or whatever is "wrong" or "off" about the shot they are going for. Now they
do and have said, "Hold that pose! we need to fix your hair, earring, necklace,
gown, swimsuit strap..." etc. etc. and either the photographer or someone with him
will make the adjustment so that I nor the photographer lose the lighting, pose,
and postioning that is wanted. Besides folks, unless I had a 3-way mirror before
me I have NO WAY of knowing OR seeing what is wrong...so it does not bother or ruffle or upset me in the least to be moved or fixed.

Now, I must confess, I am an easy-going person, and will tease or joke or talk
family or sports if the people involved are familiar to me or come across as
convivial, easy-going professionals, but I can also remain serious and focused (though it is difficult to do so and is against my nature) and speak only when necessary if those I am working with are "serious, all business" types.

I have never been ambushed or groped or fondled by any photographer I have
ever worked with, but then I am careful and choosy about whom I work with.
Or it may be that like MayanLee, my direct, professional manner sets its own
natural barriers or it could be that through the random conversational gambits
they realize that I do NOT mix, overlap, or confuse professional with personal
socials.

But I HONESTLY believe if you have a such strident serious "do not violate my personal space ever" and "do not ever touch me" policy you should reconsider
modeling and/or the fashion industry period. And find something else to do.

Failing that, take MAYANLEE'S advice and be choosy, professional, and responsible
enough to ALWAYS tell photographers BEFORE the shoot of your policies, to
avoid any unpleasantness.

Mollie

Sep 17 05 01:10 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Mollie;

You had me laughing out loud a few times... because what you've described is so much from the reality, it was a delight to read your post.

Here is a on-topic shot from the Heatherette show last evening (Friday, Sept. 16, 2005)... I am just editing and thought that is curiously on topic.

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/UdoRPhotoArchive/Olympus%20Fashionweek%202006%20Spring%20Collection/Heatherette/FWSp06_Heath_172.jpg

I am wildly guessing he is adjusting her butt too... LOL

Sep 17 05 08:57 am Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

LOL@ UDO!

Yup....and she looks like she is preparing to scream too!

smile

Mollie

Sep 17 05 11:47 am Link

Photographer

Shutterbug5269

Herkimer, New York, US

I generally touch the models I work with very rarely, and usually only if absolutely necessary for MINOR adjusments of arm or leg position, or possibly a stray wisp of hair.  I always tell the model exactly what I am doing and why. 

Now for my shoot yesterday there were a lot of mosquitoes and I did help the model apply insect repellant, bit that is an extreme case.

I also agree that pushing you against a wall, and touching your butt were WAY outta line

Sep 17 05 12:22 pm Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

Udo, here's the attorney's phone number for the girl!

(800) HE-TOUCH

That is hilarious...  LOL

Sep 17 05 04:24 pm Link

Photographer

- null -

mollie_lane wrote:
alike.

Udo R Photography wrote:
https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v200/UdoRPhotoArchive/Olympus%20Fashionweek%202006%20Spring%20Collection/Heatherette/FWSp06_Heath_172.jpg

Sure, Udo, you're allowed to touch models under 2 conditions:

1 - You're working with a professional model like Mollie Lane who knows that physical contact happens all the time in the professional world.

2 - You're a hot model yourself. Then they don't complain about being touched. Look at the second-to-last sentence of the person who STARTED this very thread...

Jacinta Lee wrote:

See? It's a double-standard and total hypocrisy.

BOO-HOO! DON'T TOUCH ME! ... (unless you're hot)

Whhhhhhhhhhhatever.

I'm going to have someone photograph me biting Mollie's ass, just to prove a point. As long as Mollie doesn't mind and she doesn't fart on me or anything.

Sep 17 05 04:35 pm Link

Photographer

TR PHOTO

I think sometimes you have to correctly position your model- I always explain and show I rarely touch, but  if needed I ask if it ok first- When I got into the fashion side of things I remember hearing from colleagues about how models were treated and many of them did not like being touched after a shoot because of the " many hands "on people during shooting, whether  it's a hairstylist on your hair, a stylist changing your wardobe and taping areas to keep them on, or a make up artist covering you body in paint and don't let a designer show up and not like what they see.  I think the 2 go hand in hand- however- harassment gives us all a bad name-
I always tell the story of a show I did in Europe but it's to long- have fun all !

Sep 17 05 04:54 pm Link

Model

Monty T. Dog

Levittown, New York, US

I kissed a model once , while on a shoot. Is that wrong?

https://homepage.mac.com/wolfboynyc/.Pictures/tigerandmonty2.jpg

Model Tiger https://modelmayhem.com/member.php?id=1317
Photo Carl Mariano

Sep 17 05 04:56 pm Link

Model

MM Jen

BRONX, New York, US

I shoot a lot of bondage. The photographer was also the rigger in this case and at one point he had my elbows tied together behind my back, and THEN took it upon himself to unbutton and partially remove my shirt, which made me uncomfortable.  If he'd asked first, I'd have had no problem with this as with bondage, you really can't fix the little things. I didn't mind when he shifted my hair from one side to the other, but I thought he was out of line with the shirt business.

Someone once said "Moving a piece of a model's hair without asking: acceptable. Moving a piece of a model's pubic hair without asking: not acceptable." Badly paraphrased, but good advice nonetheless.

Sep 17 05 06:56 pm Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

lll wrote:
Udo, here's the attorney's phone number for the girl!

(800) HE-TOUCH

That is hilarious...  LOL

Thanks... but I thought that number is (800) BAD-TOUCH... lol

BTW, that models name is Eva, she is a friend of mine... supersweet.

Sep 17 05 10:13 pm Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

mollie_lane wrote:
alike.

Udo R Photography wrote:

Sure, Udo, you're allowed to touch models under 2 conditions:

1 - You're working with a professional model like Mollie Lane who knows that physical contact happens all the time in the professional world.

2 - You're a hot model yourself. Then they don't complain about being touched. Look at the second-to-last sentence of the person who STARTED this very thread...

See? It's a double-standard and total hypocrisy.

BOO-HOO! DON'T TOUCH ME! ... (unless you're hot)

Whhhhhhhhhhhatever.

I'm going to have someone photograph me biting Mollie's ass, just to prove a point. As long as Mollie doesn't mind and she doesn't fart on me or anything.

Eric Eric Eric...

ROTFL....Sport, you walk up and bite me on my butt unawares and without permission...it better be because I have JUST been rattlesnake bit and you are sucking the venom out to save my life.... Otherwise...I respond reflexively and I will not be screaming, or calling the cops... I will personally kick your butt! And if anyone is going to break wind...it will be you when you hit the floor and can not get up.

wink

Mollie

Sep 17 05 11:55 pm Link