Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Should i bitch out my girlfriend's parents?

Model

Steph M Anie

Harrison Township, Michigan, US

Alexei Fomin wrote:

Easiest test in the world? that would be the SAT's. as for the driving test, I had an examiner that was too short to have the same line of sight i did and therefore whenever i hit the breaks, she would take off points. if she had been 3-4 inches taller i would have passed with flying colors.

How would the examiners line of sight effect your driving test? I passed mine at 15 years and 10 months. I drove a car I had never driven before (my car had something wrong with it at the time). I was shorter then my examiner by about 9 inches (I was about 5'5" at the time and he was about 6'2" or somewhere around there). My best friend is 4'8" and she passed her test the first time she took it as well. So, the line of sight of the examiner doesn't sound like a likely excuse. Do you care to explain more on that?

Jan 01 06 02:46 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Alexei Fomin wrote:
Easiest test in the world? that would be the SAT's. as for the driving test, I had an examiner that was too short to have the same line of sight i did and therefore whenever i hit the breaks, she would take off points. if she had been 3-4 inches taller i would have passed with flying colors.

Either the tests in MI are super hard or you're not telling the whole truth.  I got knocked off points for "hard braking" but still passed.  Where I lost MOST of my points was when I was backing up, I failed to look back and instead used my mirrors.  I think I lost 10 points of that and you could only lose 20 total.  Oh, and the hard braking was because the car had a slight rocking to it when we stopped. Meaning not completely smooth.  That kind of irked me, but since I passed, I didn't care.

Jan 01 06 02:48 pm Link

Makeup Artist

make_me_up

Manchester, England, United Kingdom

If you have a car then pick her up.   I wouldn't go as low as your girlfriends Mum, infact I'd be really really nice to her just to peave her off even more and if she  insulted me I'd smile and say 'That's not very nice now, is it?' which will patronise her (and she'll have to answer the queston) so technically you were being horrible but in a lovely way!   Gives you a laugh also! smile

Take care

Danielle

Jan 01 06 02:54 pm Link

Photographer

Alexei Fomin

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

GWC wrote:
So what happened?!?!?! how did it all end?!?!?!

We are WAITING for a REPORT!!

GWC!!!

Ok, we ordered a cab for her, paid $40 to get her here, she arrived about 30 seconds after the bells started ringing, so it was close enough for me. we met the new year with my family, then went out, to see a friend (the one who spent about a year trying to set the both of us up before she succeeded) came back, watched a russian classic new year's movie, got to bed around 5:30 or 6:00 am, woke up around 2.all that went on between going to bed and waking up is classified.

Jan 01 06 02:57 pm Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Alexei Fomin wrote:

Ok, we ordered a cab for her, paid $40 to get her here, she arrived about 30 seconds after the bells started ringing, so it was close enough for me. we met the new year with my family, then went out, to see a friend (the one who spent about a year trying to set the both of us up before she succeeded) came back, watched a russian classic new year's movie, got to bed around 5:30 or 6:00 am, woke up around 2.all that went on between going to bed and waking up is classified.

OOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet merciful heavens... A prince among men for sure! And definitely a lovely memory for a girl's private journals.

Jan 01 06 05:43 pm Link

Photographer

JBPhoto

Belleville, Michigan, US

Yeah you should.  Tell her that since she was such a bitch, you're not gonna name the baby after her.
That should set well.

Jan 01 06 07:22 pm Link

Photographer

Alexei Fomin

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Stephanie M K wrote:

How would the examiners line of sight effect your driving test? I passed mine at 15 years and 10 months. I drove a car I had never driven before (my car had something wrong with it at the time). I was shorter then my examiner by about 9 inches (I was about 5'5" at the time and he was about 6'2" or somewhere around there). My best friend is 4'8" and she passed her test the first time she took it as well. So, the line of sight of the examiner doesn't sound like a likely excuse. Do you care to explain more on that?

It's because in MI during the exam when you break you're supposed to be able to see the tires of the car in front of you touching the ground. i got used to stopping so that this line would be right above the windshield wipers when they weren't in use. if she is shorter than me, she can't see the same line and every time i stop she deducts points. 25 points allowed, i incurred at least 20 points on breaking, and a few more on things like forgetting to look both ways at every intersection, ended up with 31 points.

Jan 01 06 09:39 pm Link

Photographer

Merlyn Magic Photo

Long Beach, California, US

Alexei Fomin wrote:
how many times did you fail this test, we are allowed to get our license here in NJ at 17

i was mortally afraid of getting behind the wheel for a few years after i got hit by a van, and a few years later run over by a pick up.

Maybe God is trying to tell you something wink

Jan 01 06 10:03 pm Link

Photographer

Alexei Fomin

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Merlyn_Magic Photo wrote:
Maybe God is trying to tell you something wink

yeah. to get a tank

Jan 02 06 01:42 am Link

Photographer

- null -

mollie_lane wrote:

Alexei Fomin wrote:

OOOOOOOOOOOOO sweet merciful heavens... A prince among men for sure! And definitely a lovely memory for a girl's private journals.

Mollie, ordering a cab qualifies as a prince among men?

You don't get out much, do you?

Jan 02 06 02:43 am Link

Model

Sarah Schaf

Wyandotte, Michigan, US

If this is a girl that you see yourself having a future with, don't bitch out her mother. It may ruin your relationship with your gf, more than any damage already done. Not to mention, unless her mother owns the car-it's her car! Don't worry too much over it, her mom is probably having a bad day.*shhh, PMS!!*

Jan 02 06 02:53 am Link

Photographer

lll

Seattle, Washington, US

Alexei Fomin wrote:
yeah. to get a tank

No.

Don't drive.  wink

Jan 02 06 02:58 am Link

Photographer

Far West Imaging

Laguna Hills, California, US

Have her move in with you.  That will piss off her mom (who is already pissed off at you - so nothing may change) without saying anything and solve your transportation problem (which wouldn't have been much of a problem for anyone else). 

Or you could just dump her and date an orphan in your own appartment building.

By the way, this whole thread is insane.

Jan 02 06 03:10 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Alexei Fomin wrote:
My gf was supposed to get to my parents' house already to bring in the new year with us. on her way out of the house my gf's mother grabbed the keys to the second car which she knew my gf was supposed to take to get here, and even though she is about 5-10 minutes away, she will not return the keys. my girlfriend has already told them that one way or another she is going to see me today, and they are still making up excuses. my question - since her mother's attitude has effected my whole evening's plans, do i have a right to be upset enough at the mother to call her tomorrow afternoon and bitch her out. the woman already doesn't like me... hates my guts because i am dating her daughter on top of that. so i don't really care about staying on her good side since i never was there in the first place. if you were in my place? would you talk to the mother about this issue?
Alexei

Dude... U are blowin it in soooooooo many ways... DUMP that chick AND her jacked up baggage parents. 

1.  You are only TWENTY ONE YEARS OLD... waaaaaaay to young to be talkin about the 'L' word.

2.  Dude... she's OLDER than you are... BIG mistake!... cause when you hookup with her, thousands of those fine hot younger chicks will ALWAYS be makin themselves available, and you will CONSTANTLY be scopin them out from the corner of your eye... you KNOW its true!

My recommendation?... blow off this chick COMPLETELY, and all of this MAJOR parents baggage shit that comes along with her.  Get over this silly-ass love caca that you THINK you feelin.  There's MILLIONS of fish in the sea... time to bait the hook... wink

Jan 02 06 03:55 am Link

Photographer

Michael Gundelach

Hamburg, Hamburg, Germany

Hehe - this thread is unbelieveable... It really cracked me up...

Jan 02 06 04:35 am Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

I was being sarcastic...SPORT! tongue

Jan 02 06 09:28 am Link

Photographer

area291

Calabasas, California, US

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

Nothing better than a Checker Limo ride on New Year's Eve to spend that special evening.  It helps when working toward the resolution to learn a second language.

Jan 02 06 09:29 am Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

area291 wrote:

Nothing better than a Checker Limo ride on New Year's Eve to spend that special evening.  It helps when working toward the resolution to learn a second language.

LOL@Area 921

I think sarcasm should be a REQUIRED language course! wink

Jan 02 06 09:34 am Link

Makeup Artist

Camera Ready Studios

Dallas, Texas, US

mollie_lane wrote:

LMAO!!!    One of my favorite people is back smile   and I agree with you as usual

Jan 02 06 11:55 am Link

Model

Steph M Anie

Harrison Township, Michigan, US

Alexei Fomin wrote:
It's because in MI during the exam when you break you're supposed to be able to see the tires of the car in front of you touching the ground. i got used to stopping so that this line would be right above the windshield wipers when they weren't in use. if she is shorter than me, she can't see the same line and every time i stop she deducts points. 25 points allowed, i incurred at least 20 points on breaking, and a few more on things like forgetting to look both ways at every intersection, ended up with 31 points.

I took my road test in Michigan... I'm a lisenced Michigan driver and have been for 5 years now. Just because someone is shorter then you doesn't mean their line of sight is going to be EXTREMELY different than yours (I'm not saying it won't be at all). The most the difference would be is a few inches. Regardless of why you didn't pass it the first time you took it, it is now 5 years from the time you could have received your lisence... how many times have you taken the road test? If you took it more then once was the height of the examiner the same problem everytime?

Jan 02 06 12:11 pm Link

Photographer

nathan combs

Waynesboro, Virginia, US

i recommend go shooting with her (guns) it is amazing how nice people get when you both have a fire arms ;-> it has dun wonders for the relationship between me and my in laws

Jan 02 06 12:16 pm Link

Model

Barbray

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Mary wrote:

LMAO!!!    One of my favorite people is back smile   and I agree with you as usual

Awwwwwwww Mary me darlin...
And I am SOOOOO glad to be back in my beloved USA too!
I left you a note!  wink

Jan 02 06 05:52 pm Link

Photographer

Chili

Brooklyn, New York, US

ya know you people dont know it, but friggin benny is a g'damn dating genius

i think im taking all of my dating problems to him from now on

Jan 02 06 08:57 pm Link

Photographer

Alexei Fomin

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Stephanie M K wrote:

I took my road test in Michigan... I'm a lisenced Michigan driver and have been for 5 years now. Just because someone is shorter then you doesn't mean their line of sight is going to be EXTREMELY different than yours (I'm not saying it won't be at all). The most the difference would be is a few inches. Regardless of why you didn't pass it the first time you took it, it is now 5 years from the time you could have received your lisence... how many times have you taken the road test? If you took it more then once was the height of the examiner the same problem everytime?

a few weeks ago was my first try.

Jan 02 06 09:03 pm Link

Photographer

bencook2

Tucson, Arizona, US

Alexei Fomin wrote:

because i failed the driving test, and it's a 4 hour walk.

I'm sorry for like two seconds there It sounded like you said you failed the drivers test...

Jan 02 06 09:10 pm Link

Photographer

Alexei Fomin

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

Select Models wrote:

Dude... U are blowin it in soooooooo many ways... DUMP that chick AND her jacked up baggage parents. 

1.  You are only TWENTY ONE YEARS OLD... waaaaaaay to young to be talkin about the 'L' word.

2.  Dude... she's OLDER than you are... BIG mistake!... cause when you hookup with her, thousands of those fine hot younger chicks will ALWAYS be makin themselves available, and you will CONSTANTLY be scopin them out from the corner of your eye... you KNOW its true!

My recommendation?... blow off this chick COMPLETELY, and all of this MAJOR parents baggage shit that comes along with her.  Get over this silly-ass love caca that you THINK you feelin.  There's MILLIONS of fish in the sea... time to bait the hook... wink

now there's a concept that gets me pissed off. only way i stop dating this girl is in the event of a death. also, i may be 21, but i've had 30-35 year olds tell me after getting to know me that i have obviously had a much more complicated life than they have and have experienced a lot more.

Jan 02 06 09:10 pm Link

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Alexei Fomin wrote:

Ok, we ordered a cab for her, paid $40 to get her here, she arrived about 30 seconds after the bells started ringing

SLAMMIN'!!!!!!! See: True manhood is not dead!

GWC!

Jan 02 06 09:11 pm Link

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Eric Muss-Barnes wrote:

Dude, $40 to get laid is pretty cheap!!

GWC!

Jan 02 06 09:14 pm Link

Photographer

Alexei Fomin

Ypsilanti, Michigan, US

GWC wrote:

Dude, $40 to get laid is pretty cheap!!

GWC!

dude! good christian girl = supposed to be no sex or bj's pre-marriage. also, $40 for a guy who is working minimum wage while working on an associate of the arts degree is kind of a hit. it's $40 bucks to just see her and hold her.

Jan 03 06 12:24 am Link

Model

Benny

Brooklyn, New York, US

Chili wrote:
ya know you people dont know it, but friggin benny is a g'damn dating genius

i think im taking all of my dating problems to him from now on

Thanx You Chili, I guess now I need to make another profile called Date Doctor Benny, all the Bennies are getting e-mails smile

Jan 05 06 03:35 pm Link

Photographer

EdBPhotography

Torrance, California, US

Why do I feel like this story will one day end up on an episode of 'The Investigators' on A&E?

(Narrator)
"It was a quite little town in Michigan.  The kind of town where kids played kick the can in the street, and young high school girls dreamt of who they were going to go to the prom with.  Yet in this sleepy little town lied a dark secret.  A twisted tale of 'Romeo and Juliet', with an ending not written by Shakespeare...but one that would've been written by the likes of Edgar Allan Poe.  Why did he do it?  Was it love?  Was it obsession?  Or was it all the bad advise he received on blogs all over the internet?  Over the next hour, we'll look into the life of this troubled pair of lovers; and the parents who tried to save them, but instead ended up spending their daughter's wedding night....in the morgue.  I'm Bill Curtis.  Join me won't you."

Jan 06 06 12:31 am Link

Model

Adrienne Aurora

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Nemi wrote:
HAHAHAHAHHAH Helllloooo livejournal. "bitch her out" oh god, I can't stop laughing...

Also, a 5 mintue drive is not a 4 hour walk, even if you are gimp with fins instead of feet. Try again mr. silly highschool excuses.

haHAHHAHAHA lol

also, don't most people start driving at 16? You are 21 and still no license? How many times did you fail?!
And she's 23 but her parents still control her keys?

I'm sad for you sad

Jan 06 06 12:39 am Link