Forums > Events > Apr 21-22 'RenFaire Steampunk DoubleShoot' / SoCal

Photographer

James Sioux

Los Angeles, California, US

Hey Gary, I'm getting ready for super nice weather on Sunday.  Polishing my camera.  Tickets bought in advance.  Sponsoring Brianna.  Masterpiece photos will come out of this one.  It's gonna be awesome.

https://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b480/road2oscar/Bree6email.jpg

Apr 17 12 01:12 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Hey James... great model you selected there for the RenFaire.  I'm bringing Stephanie Stone and Laura Shodire... two great models that ALWAYS are a blast to shoot with at this venue... seeya Saturday... borat

Apr 17 12 03:37 pm Link

Model

Laura A Shodire

Select Models wrote:
Hey James... great model you selected there for the RenFaire.  I'm bringing Stephanie Stone and Laura Shodire... two great models that ALWAYS are a blast to shoot with at this venue... seeya Saturday... borat

Can't wait! This whole day is going to be a blast with our wild caravan, can't wait to see everyone there and party to the wee morning hours afterwards! Thank you Gary, tis bitchen!

Apr 18 12 05:00 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Laura A Shodire wrote:

Can't wait! This whole day is going to be a blast with our wild caravan, can't wait to see everyone there and party to the wee morning hours afterwards! Thank you Gary, tis bitchen!

Awwww you're welcome... and let me know if you need a ride... you're actually on the way... wink

Apr 18 12 10:06 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Charonda Glamour wrote:

I don't know. This was a group shoot at OC Studios. Never did find out her name.

Dude... you are SOOOOO falling down on the job... gonna havta get a few models to spank ya... lol

Apr 18 12 03:29 pm Link

Photographer

Sensual Magic

Upland, California, US

Select Models wrote:
Dude... you are SOOOOO falling down on the job... gonna havta get a few models to spank ya... lol

...or walk all over me in their high heels. Ouch!

https://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s11/v37/p769109427-4.jpg
(From Cable Airshow Select Models shoot)

Apr 18 12 03:35 pm Link

Photographer

A2526

Montclair, California, US

Photographer looking to sponsor a model for Saturday.  Any takers?

Apr 18 12 08:56 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, US

I'm going to try to make it out Sunday, have belly dance rehearsal on Saturday...

Apr 18 12 10:51 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Joylyn wrote:
I'm going to try to make it out Sunday, have belly dance rehearsal on Saturday...

Hey Joylyn... I'll sponsor you on Sunday... borat

Apr 18 12 11:55 pm Link

Photographer

James Sioux

Charonda Glamour wrote:

...or walk all over me in their high heels. Ouch!

https://cthompson.zenfolio.com/img/s11/v37/p769109427-4.jpg
(From Cable Airshow Select Models shoot)

Trampling. Love It!

Apr 19 12 12:15 am Link

Photographer

Sensual Magic

Upland, California, US

James Sioux wrote:
Trampling. Love It!

Veering off into the unknown...

Apr 19 12 12:57 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Charonda Glamour wrote:

Veering off into the unknown...

Unknown fur sure... you're gonna be at the Renaissance Pleasure Faire... ANYTHING is bound to happen... lol

Apr 19 12 02:20 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Weather for both days this weekend is clear with temps in the 80s... yaaaaaay... lol

Apr 19 12 07:49 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Got a few models bringing more than one costume who may be able to assist other models wanting to attend.  Send me a PM or leave a message here if you're interested... thanks... borat

Apr 20 12 08:33 am Link

Model

Torrid James

Omaha, Nebraska, US

Select Models wrote:
Got a few models bringing more than one costume who may be able to assist other models wanting to attend.  Send me a PM or leave a message here if you're interested... thanks... borat

I'll have some extra costumes .. if anyone has spare boot laces please bring them for the bodices. smile I have dresses, skirts, and shirts too

Apr 20 12 11:42 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

-torrid wrote:

I'll have some extra costumes .. if anyone has spare boot laces please bring them for the bodices. smile I have dresses, skirts, and shirts too

Cool... meet us at the main entrance gate Sat & Sun and 11am girl... and we will steal you costume goodies... lol... just kidding... maybe borrow them til the end of the day... wink

Apr 20 12 12:22 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

-torrid wrote:

Oh sweet!!  MY lack of appropriate outfit for this event was holding me back even though I really want to go.  I have plenty of laces too!!!  Yay!!  I get to see you too, this is going to be a fantastic weekend!!!

Apr 20 12 12:56 pm Link

Model

Torrid James

Omaha, Nebraska, US

Select Models wrote:

-torrid wrote:

Cool... meet us at the main entrance gate Sat & Sun and 11am girl... and we will steal you costume goodies... lol... just kidding... maybe borrow them til the end of the day... wink

you can borrow until the end of the day... but I will hunt down and kill whoever doesnt return anything.. i mean, *cough* hi! I'm totally a non violent person.. haha.

I'd also rather have people meet me at the car so I dont have to carry around extra stuff that doesnt get used. I dont knwo how we can work this out, but yeah..

Joylyn wrote:

Oh sweet!!  MY lack of appropriate outfit for this event was holding me back even though I really want to go.  I have plenty of laces too!!!  Yay!!  I get to see you too, this is going to be a fantastic weekend!!!

I may not have a bodice that will fit you, your chest is much more umm... developed than mine is. I have quite a bit of stuff though.

Apr 20 12 01:23 pm Link

Photographer

Coldbluesky Photography

San Diego, California, US

-torrid wrote:
I'd also rather have people meet me at the car so I dont have to carry around extra stuff that doesnt get used. I dont knwo how we can work this out, but yeah..

If I recall, Gary usually gets a nice spot up front, which could be a storage locker for unused stuff...then you'd only have him to hunt down and kill if he drives off with it wink

Non-violent just means you can have someone else do the dirty work wink

Apr 20 12 02:34 pm Link

Model

Torrid James

Omaha, Nebraska, US

Coldbluesky Photography wrote:

If I recall, Gary usually gets a nice spot up front, which could be a storage locker for unused stuff...then you'd only have him to hunt down and kill if he drives off with it wink

That could definitely work. I've found a couple stuff taht could qualify for steampunk as well ladies.. You'll just have to come look. big_smile

oh! And somebody, BRING SAFTEYPINS! If something doesnt fit, I'll make it fit. I'm crafty.

Apr 20 12 02:53 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

-torrid wrote:

Select Models wrote:

-torrid wrote:

you can borrow until the end of the day... but I will hunt down and kill whoever doesnt return anything.. i mean, *cough* hi! I'm totally a non violent person.. haha.

I may not have a bodice that will fit you, your chest is much more umm... developed than mine is. I have quite a bit of stuff though.

Aw, you're sweet smile  If you have one that goes under, that could work, otherwise I have a bunch of corsets.

Apr 20 12 03:14 pm Link

Model

Torrid James

Omaha, Nebraska, US

Joylyn wrote:

Aw, you're sweet smile  If you have one that goes under, that could work, otherwise I have a bunch of corsets.

I have a couple underbusts, or just cupless corsets but yours would probably fit you better. smile I'm itty bitty.. haha.

To any other girls who dont have a lot.. bring a couple steampunk colored (brown, black, olive green, grey) tanktops or sweat shorts/pants for a base of your outfit, long skirts can be altered if you have anything like that.

Bring whatever, and I'll try to help everyone out.

Apr 20 12 03:52 pm Link

Photographer

GondolinImaging

Joylyn wrote:

Joylyn - wear a belly dance outfit.  They sell them all over the faire.  they are considered "oriental" renaissance outfits.  And since you may have some cool ones and they will be different then most you may have a chance at best outfit.

Apr 20 12 04:11 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Coldbluesky Photography wrote:

Oh no doubt... I got a handicap mirror placard in my soccer mom van that I bought from my Mexican homie at the carwash... so I'll be parking right at the entrance... borat... I wonder where he got it?... hmm... lol... and fur surez... loads of outfits goodies will fit in the van... wink

Apr 20 12 06:34 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Got a few llamas coming out in the van Saturday morning... so if one of you guys wanna shoot with the group and sponsor one... meet us at the gate at 11am... wink

Apr 20 12 10:00 pm Link

Photographer

James Sioux

Professor Gary, tomorrow and Sunday are gonna be pretty hot.  Please stay hydrated.  The lighting from 11 to about 4 is gonna be pretty harsh.  Stay cool and have a great time.  Expecting to see awesome pictures.  smile

Apr 20 12 11:43 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

James Sioux wrote:
Professor Gary, tomorrow and Sunday are gonna be pretty hot.  Please stay hydrated.  The lighting from 11 to about 4 is gonna be pretty harsh.  Stay cool and have a great time.  Expecting to see awesome pictures.  smile

Oh fur sure... will be takin pics of some great models and HOT parade babes and Steampunk outfit cuties tomorrow... AND... hitting all the mimosa bars... borat  Thank God my Nikon has auto focus huh... lol

Apr 21 12 12:16 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Partytime you pirates and wenches... we're gonna do the best we can at draining the mimosa bars.  Bouncing babes in the Main Street Parade and that $1000 'Steampunk Competition' will certainly pull out the freakiest costumes imaginable.  See you guys and girls at the entrance at 11am... I'll be the guy decked out in the 2 Nikon camera paparazzi attire... lol

Apr 21 12 07:35 am Link

Photographer

cm2p photography

Highland, California, US

I will be attedning Sunday.  Got some great shots on Opening Day!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120413/21/4f88f6aa0b625.jpg

Apr 21 12 07:52 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

cm2p photography wrote:
I will be attedning Sunday.  Got some great shots on Opening Day!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120413/21/4f88f6aa0b625.jpg

Cool... seeya there on Sunday... amazing port by the way... borat

Apr 21 12 08:54 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Off the hook fun today at the RenFaire... here's Chanel and the tree dragon.  She says she's coming back tomorrow (Sunday April 22) in a sexier outfit... borat

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/ChanelR2.jpg

Apr 21 12 08:49 pm Link

Photographer

Mark G Bissell

Jacksonville, North Carolina, US

Wow, Gary that last photo with Chanel is amazing !!! LOVE Her Outfit the leather works so well. The intensity of her eyes .. what else can I say but well done !!!

Apr 21 12 09:20 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Mark G Bissell wrote:
Wow, Gary that last photo with Chanel is amazing !!! LOVE Her Outfit the leather works so well. The intensity of her eyes .. what else can I say but well done !!!

Awwww thanks... RenFaire is also going on tomorrow.  I'll post a buncha cool pics her next week... lol

Apr 22 12 04:06 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Select Models wrote:
Awwww thanks... RenFaire is also going on tomorrow.  I'll post a buncha cool pics her next week... borat

Oh... and the recommended drink at the RenFaire... 'Naighty Cheerleader'... borat

Apr 22 12 04:07 am Link

Photographer

GondolinImaging

Well my model cancelled on me yesterday, but I am still going today.  If you are still sponsoring 3 models today Gary I would be happy to sponsor one. IO'll be there at 10 and inside already so I can shoot the jousting.  I'm sure I will find you inside after that.

Apr 22 12 08:59 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

GondolinImaging wrote:
Well my model cancelled on me yesterday, but I am still going today.  If you are still sponsoring 3 models today Gary I would be happy to sponsor one. IO'll be there at 10 and inside already so I can shoot the jousting.  I'm sure I will find you inside after that.

Hey Alan... we're meeting at the main entrance at 11... hope to seeya there... wink

Apr 22 12 10:04 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Warrior Princess Shodire and her pet 'Puff the Magic Dragon' scan the crowd in search of human prey... yikes... lol

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/SD.jpg

Apr 22 12 10:26 am Link

Model

Joylyn

Just got done with my shoot in Ventura, my ophone is dead, don't know if I'll make it in time...  I really want to go though, is it still going on next weekend?

Apr 22 12 02:29 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Joylyn wrote:
Just got done with my shoot in Ventura, my ophone is dead, don't know if I'll make it in time...  I really want to go though, is it still going on next weekend?

Hey Joylyn... I had to leave at 4:30 today (Sunday) cause I had a studio rental.  If I miss you, bring your outfit on by the studio and I have some WAY COOL NEW MASKS that I bought today at the RenFaire.  We can shoot your outfits with the battle helmet and mask on... borat

Apr 22 12 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Breezy stops for a break at Dragontrail... all of a sudden she comes under attack by vicious trolls... yikes... and I thought forum trolls where scarey... lol

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/BriTrolls.jpg

Apr 22 12 06:12 pm Link