This thread was locked on 2014-12-26 20:02:36
Forums > Events > Oct 13 / 2013 'Cruiseboat Photoshoot' / Cabo & PV

Model

Marissa Brooke B

Los Angeles, California, US

Hey guys... I'm definitely interested in attending.  Please contact me ASAP!... thanks...

Jul 31 13 02:34 am Link

Model

KeriAnn

Newport Beach, California, US

ATTN: PHOTOGRAPHERS......

I am still seeking sponsorship. Please check out my port and message me if interested. You wont be disappointed.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/2515562

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130731/18/51f9ba5112036_m.jpg

Jul 31 13 06:41 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

KeriAnn wrote:
ATTN: PHOTOGRAPHERS......

I am still seeking sponsorship. Please check out my port and message me if interested. You wont be disappointed.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/2515562

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130731/18/51f9ba5112036_m.jpg

Cute pics KeriAnn... hope to seeya Oct 13th... borat

Aug 01 13 10:10 am Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111019/15/4e9f565f28150_m.jpg
pic by art schlosser
still looking for sponsor
smile

Aug 01 13 03:44 pm Link

Model

Gina Madonna

Newport Beach, California, US

Select Models wrote:
Putting this place up for a vote to visit while we are in Puerto Vallarta... how many people want to shoot at the cave beaches of Las Marietas?... here's a few pics!

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5OMR9ka8XP4/Uco5qWsDS9I/AAAAAAAACdc/7-Y59Sziku4/s1600/Islas-Marietas-Playa-Escondida-Puerto-Vallarta-005.JPG

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c166.0.403.403/p403x403/551717_425583030812256_1309842642_n.jpg

https://blog.mexicodestinos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/playa-islas-marietas.jpg

OMG LOVE IT!!!!

Aug 01 13 07:34 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Shalee Holleman wrote:
https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111019/15/4e9f565f28150_m.jpg
pic by art schlosser
still looking for sponsor
smile

Thanks for posting Shalerz... and yeah guys... here's another fantastic candidate... checkout Shalee's port and send her a PM... borat

Aug 03 13 08:49 am Link

Model

Marissa Brooke B

I soooooo wanna go on this cruiseshoot.  Please shoot me a message... thanks!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130804/02/51fe19d5f03d6.jpg

Aug 04 13 02:20 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Marissa Berian wrote:
I soooooo wanna go on this cruiseshoot.  Please shoot me a message... thanks!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130804/02/51fe19d5f03d6.jpg

Hey Marissa... added you on page one... hope to seeya Oct 13th... borat

Aug 04 13 10:32 am Link

Photographer

Bob-W

Simi Valley, California, US

Is there a list of photographers attending?

Aug 04 13 01:10 pm Link

Model

Melissa Storms

Desert Hot Springs, California, US

Love to go still need a sponsor!!

Aug 04 13 11:31 pm Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

Select Models wrote:

Thanks for posting Shalerz... and yeah guys... here's another fantastic candidate... checkout Shalee's port and send her a PM... borat

thank u Gary Miss you hope to get a sponsor n c u soon either way

Aug 05 13 11:51 am Link

Model

Jin N Tonic

Miami Beach, Florida, US

These Oregon beaches are really bumming me out! Headed back to the sunny sands of SoCal in October, would love to add some more of those Mexico locations to my destination list ;D

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/1098183_504362326306501_1968270791_n.jpg

This little badass still available to attend this event - looking for the right sponsor!

Aug 05 13 08:45 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Jin N Tonic wrote:
...still available to attend this event - looking for the right sponsor!

Delightful to work with! ;-)

Aug 05 13 08:51 pm Link

Model

Rose Ballentine

Kansas City, Missouri, US

I would absolutely LOVE to be sponsored for this trip!!! I adore modeling and my birthday falls on Oct 18th. What better way to celebrate? big_smile Please contact me asap if interested. Thank you! smile

Aug 06 13 06:43 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Well there's a heads up fellas... check out all the models on this page interested in coming... borat

Aug 06 13 09:44 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Melissa Storms wrote:
Love to go still need a sponsor!!

Diggin that avatar girl... where did you shoot that at?... wink

Aug 06 13 07:03 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Adding a few more 'interested model' images on page one tomorrow... stay tuned... wink

Aug 07 13 12:28 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Select Models wrote:
WOW... so I'm reading about all these 2-5 day workshops with a few models booked... charging anywhere from $800 to $2000 and more... and these questions come to mind... with answers to the 'SM Cruiseboat Photoshoot' questions in (parenthesis) 

Do you get 3 free meals a day for 6 days?  (yes)
Do you have the option of selecting your own model and shooting whoever you like to shoot with on 5 different shoots?  (yes)
Can you shoot for 5 days without permits and insurance requirements?  (yes)
Is room and board included?  (yes)
Will you be shooting at beautiful warm water beaches?  (yes)
Can you have loads of fun, party, and pickup hot chicks at the bar on your off time?  (yes)
Will your bathroom towels be folded into African Safari Animals?  (yes)
Is your event less than $1100 for 5 photoshoots in 6 days with several great 'quality' models?  (yes)

You might want to check these answers on whatever event you're considering attending... wink

Just alittle update on the REDUCED PRICE now available on this cruiseshoot... borat

Aug 07 13 06:50 pm Link

Model

Jenny Marie Baby

Data insert error.

Aug 08 13 07:01 am Link

Model

Taylor Aulbach

Hot Springs, Arkansas, US

Still looking to be sponsored. smile

Aug 08 13 02:07 pm Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

Shalee Holleman wrote:

Select Models wrote:
Shalee Holleman MM#1245787  (worked with multiple times / comes highly recommended)

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/111018/02/4e9d44296356a.jpg

Still looking for a sponsor check out my portfolio and my references....I promise not to disappoint:)

SPONSOR ME PLEASE:)

Aug 08 13 08:06 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Shalee Holleman wrote:
SPONSOR ME PLEASE:)

Shalerrrrrrrrrrrrz... see you and Kaylerz down here next month.  We gotta get BOTH OF YOU on this ship... borat

Aug 09 13 02:28 pm Link

Model

Shalee Holleman

Bandon, Oregon, US

Select Models wrote:

Shalerrrrrrrrrrrrz... see you and Kaylerz down here next month.  We gotta get BOTH OF YOU on this ship... borat

yes sir, so excited, lol....cant wait to come down and see everyone....gonna be such a blast..for anyone interested in meeting Kayla and I we will be in Upland 24rth-29th of September and will be attending taco Tuesday and beach shoot...cant wait to meet everyone and c some familiar faces:)

Aug 09 13 05:26 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Shalee Holleman wrote:

yes sir, so excited, lol....cant wait to come down and see everyone....gonna be such a blast..for anyone interested in meeting Kayla and I we will be in Upland 24rth-29th of September and will be attending taco Tuesday and beach shoot...cant wait to meet everyone and c some familiar faces:)

Fur sure... and Laguna Beach is your old 'stomping grounds'... borat

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130522/11/519d0b46128f6.jpg

Aug 10 13 09:59 am Link

Model

La Toya Meli

Indio, California, US

VERY INTERESTED! VERY EASY TO WORK WITH

Aug 11 13 05:51 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Mellissa Ballard wrote:
VERY INTERESTED! VERY EASY TO WORK WITH

Concur! As drama free as they get! :-)

Aug 11 13 07:52 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

FFantastique wrote:
Concur! As drama free as they get! :-)

True that... but it's not only the models who cause all the drama... wink

Aug 11 13 09:05 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:

True that... but it's not only the models who cause all the drama... wink

Ah yes indeedee :-)
As I recall, there was...
so much entertaining drama that I wondered if it was being intentionally choreographed to entertain!

The following is intentionally vague about many specifics to avoid identifying anyone, other than Gary.

I suspected SM MM 2623 was scripting this but didn't detect that you were that devious :-) Although things showed up in luggage that wasn't place there by the person doing the packing (boots, tripods, etc., Etc. ETC! ;-) [this can be expensive]), and some things got misplaced. ;-) The rules are a bit complicated and there was some non compliance that may have been through a lack of reading the cruise lines rules about spirits--and the rules are very lengthy. Even I confess not to have read them in their entirety!

Limo land--heard he got a better gig and left us with Plan B.

Misplaced property--a model set her purse down for a shoot in an elevator. A bystander wanted to pose with her! :-) Tog declined. Shoot. Shoot over--rush back to room. Oops. We all 3 forgot purse. Return to location. Gone. Witnesses. Stolen she said!; not so fast, said I. Lost and found. It was there! Wheh! Drama. And we're not even addressing any induced by drinking. Not going there.

Inebriation--OK, let me go there just a tad. A person, who was clearly not a model, obtained florid face prior to the belated departure. This was deemed undesirable state of affairs.

Apparently, a non model caused a model to arrive late thereby delaying departure of a 3/4 billion dollar vessel with about 4K people by about 1/4 hour.
That works out to be about a man month!

The way a tog shot models was a sore point of contention. I didn't see the images so I'm not sure if the objections were valid but the subjects certainly weren't delighted and let their displeasure be known.

Shoulder surfing--some togs thought shooting over the shoulder was acceptable and some didn't not...which caused some friction and a little contribution to the drama meter (sans models)

LEOs--we didn't have LEOs intervention per se but we did manage to push boundaries enough to catch security's attention on ship and on shore. :-) But not at a level where we needed legal or consular assistance!

Mechanical and miscellaneous--unlike some previous cruises, we didn't have pirates, icebergs, torpedoes, fires, listing, engine failure, stowaways, collisions, capsizing, man/woman/child overboard, no chopper evacuations/landings, etc. No drama from that quarter.

Manifest--we returned to port with a passenger manifest shy a couple but we didn't lose them at sea, we left them in Mexico. [People and purpose intentionally unidentified]. Well, Carnival decided that the sick or semi-sick should stay on shore rather than risk becoming seriously sick at sea. OK, this was model.

Nature--she decided to act in a manner that the captain opted to deviate from predetermined course which made some reservations obsolete. Can it be rescheduled? refund? how to communicate from ship? at what cost? more drama.

Waves--they snuck up and got at least one camera, came close on others! One camera "kaputted" :-(.

Water--hear say--to avoid getting electrocuted, tog intently and carefully carried lights and power above his head. So intent was he that he neglected to remember that he had an expensive camera around his neck. When you walk into deeper water...a second camera kaput! That's drama that is not directly induced by model!

We're just a spontaneously interesting group! Then the public's reaction to our antics on deck and on land made us personas/personae non grata!...and then unknown MM moderators perception of our documentation [redacting posts of images of what I call Nine in Nothing!]

Yes, I concur, models aren't the only source of drama! :-)

Aug 11 13 10:29 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

FFantastique wrote:

Ah yes indeedee :-)
As I recall, there was...
so much entertaining drama that I wondered if it was being intentionally choreographed to entertain!

The following is intentionally vague about many specifics to avoid identifying anyone, other than Gary.

I suspected SM MM 2623 was scripting this but didn't detect that you were that devious :-) Although things showed up in luggage that wasn't place there by the person doing the packing (boots, tripods, etc., Etc. ETC! ;-) [this can be expensive]), and some things got misplaced. ;-) The rules are a bit complicated and there was some non compliance that may have been through a lack of reading the cruise lines rules about spirits--and the rules are very lengthy. Even I confess not to have read them in their entirety!

Limo land--heard he got a better gig and left us with Plan B.

Misplaced property--a model set her purse down for a shoot in an elevator. A bystander wanted to pose with her! :-) Tog declined. Shoot. Shoot over--rush back to room. Oops. We all 3 forgot purse. Return to location. Gone. Witnesses. Stolen she said!; not so fast, said I. Lost and found. It was there! Wheh! Drama. And we're not even addressing any induced by drinking. Not going there.

Inebriation--OK, let me go there just a tad. A person, who was clearly not a model, obtained florid face prior to the belated departure. This was deemed undesirable state of affairs.

Apparently, a non model caused a model to arrive late thereby delaying departure of a 3/4 billion dollar vessel with about 4K people by about 1/4 hour.
That works out to be about a man month!

The way a tog shot models was a sore point of contention. I didn't see the images so I'm not sure if the objections were valid but the subjects certainly weren't delighted and let their displeasure be known.

Shoulder surfing--some togs thought shooting over the shoulder was acceptable and some didn't not...which caused some friction and a little contribution to the drama meter (sans models)

LEOs--we didn't have LEOs intervention per se but we did manage to push boundaries enough to catch security's attention on ship and on shore. :-) But not at a level where we needed legal or consular assistance!

Mechanical and miscellaneous--unlike some previous cruises, we didn't have pirates, icebergs, torpedoes, fires, listing, engine failure, stowaways, collisions, capsizing, man/woman/child overboard, no chopper evacuations/landings, etc. No drama from that quarter.

Manifest--we returned to port with a passenger manifest shy a couple but we didn't lose them at sea, we left them in Mexico. [People and purpose intentionally unidentified]. Well, Carnival decided that the sick or semi-sick should stay on shore rather than risk becoming seriously sick at sea. OK, this was model.

Nature--she decided to act in a manner that the captain opted to deviate from predetermined course which made some reservations obsolete. Can it be rescheduled? refund? how to communicate from ship? at what cost? more drama.

Waves--they snuck up and got at least one camera, came close on others! One camera "kaputted" :-(.

Water--hear say--to avoid getting electrocuted, tog intently and carefully carried lights and power above his head. So intent was he that he neglected to remember that he had an expensive camera around his neck. When you walk into deeper water...a second camera kaput! That's drama that is not directly induced by model!

We're just a spontaneously interesting group! Then the public's reaction to our antics on deck and on land made us personas/personae non grata!...and then unknown MM moderators perception of our documentation [redacting posts of images of what I call Nine in Nothing!]

Yes, I concur, models aren't the only source of drama! :-)

And this isn't the half of it... only what JT was exposed too... wink

Aug 12 13 02:05 am Link

Photographer

Paul Albert

Select Models wrote:

And this isn't the half of it... only what JT was exposed too... wink

Everyone came back alive, and most have lifelong memories they will cherish.  Some are doing it again, some will never leave shore again.

Aug 12 13 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Paul Albert wrote:

Everyone came back alive, and most have lifelong memories they will cherish.  Some are doing it again, some will never leave shore again.

Didn't want to get overexposed! LOL.
Paul speaks truth! :-)

Aug 12 13 08:17 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Paul Albert wrote:

I'm one of those guys that have lifelong memories of that cruise I'll never forget... I had had a TOTAL BLAST on last year's Sept 2nd cruiseshoot... and I'm totally commited to the task of making sure this cruiseshoot is even more fun and memorable... wink

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130526/23/51a302a138f74.jpg

Aug 12 13 09:08 pm Link

Model

Jin N Tonic

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:

I'm one of those guys that have lifelong memories of that cruise I'll never forget... I had had a TOTAL BLAST on last year's Sept 2nd cruiseshoot... and I'm totally commited to the task of making sure this cruiseshoot is even more fun and memorable... wink

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130526/23/51a302a138f74.jpg

Me too! Hey look... that's me! ;D

Aug 12 13 11:14 pm Link

Model

Jin N Tonic

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Oh, by the way! Here's the post I made about last years trip.
Wow, my writing has already gotten so much better! Not to mention my following. This years post I'm sure will be very popular. So.. which sponsor would like their name attached to it? ;D

http://www.jinntonic.com/1/post/2012/09 … -2012.html

Aug 12 13 11:18 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Jin N Tonic wrote:
Oh, by the way! Here's the post I made about last years trip.
Wow, my writing has already gotten so much better! Not to mention my following. This years post I'm sure will be very popular. So.. which sponsor would like their name attached to it? ;D

http://www.jinntonic.com/1/post/2012/09 … -2012.html

I approve of this message...and model! :-)
Like+

Aug 13 13 04:37 am Link

Model

A l l e g r a

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Definitely interested in attending this year's cruise, check out my page!

Aug 13 13 09:19 pm Link

Photographer

Wayne Cutler

Ladies, I'm still waiting for a sponsor.  In the years to come when I'm long gone, you will remember your generosity for Sweet Little Wayne.

Aug 14 13 11:13 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Wayne Cutler wrote:
Ladies, I'm still waiting for a sponsor.  In the years to come when I'm long gone, you will remember your generosity for Sweet Little Wayne.

WayneDawger... we all wuvya amigo... but 'models sponsoring photographers' is not exactly how the cookie crumbles on this cruiseshoot.  You're only hope might be to contact Charlie Kristine (listed on page one).  She's the only model who's considering paying her own way and also coming as a photographer.  Shoot her a message... you've worked with her before.  You two might be able to work something out... AND... considering were going to THIS location... you might BOTH come out as WINNERS!... borat

https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-5OMR9ka8XP4/Uco5qWsDS9I/AAAAAAAACdc/7-Y59Sziku4/s1600/Islas-Marietas-Playa-Escondida-Puerto-Vallarta-005.JPG

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/c166.0.403.403/p403x403/551717_425583030812256_1309842642_n.jpg

https://blog.mexicodestinos.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/playa-islas-marietas.jpg

The cave beaches of Las Maritas!

Aug 14 13 03:10 pm Link

Model

lilu H

Hi Gary,
Hello ladies and photogs I would love to Attend this Pls. Message me if interested. I was booked and scheduled for a cruise ship last year. Then my sponser couldn't make it so I wasn't able to attend. But would really love to attend this one. Sounds like tons of fun ; )

Aug 14 13 09:33 pm Link

Photographer

Duke Morse

Dallas, Texas, US

Any Models Out There want to Sponsor A Photographer?

SPONSOR ME!!!!!   big_smile

Aug 15 13 02:12 pm Link