This thread was locked on 2014-12-26 20:02:36
Forums > Events > Oct 13 / 2013 'Cruiseboat Photoshoot' / Cabo & PV

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

David Stone Imaging wrote:
Thanks for the update.  It would really be nice to have these two nice young ladies aboard again.  Both were great to work with.

Hey David... totally agree... hope to seeya Oct 13th with one of your amazing model choices... borat

Jun 30 13 11:22 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:
Had a few slight but manageable spouts of drama on last years 'Cruiseboat Photoshoot'... photographers sheltering their invited models from working with other photographers... a little alcohol and prescription pharmaceutical abuse... a little less than positive attitudes prevailing... confrontations with participants who I classified as 'less than team players'... NOT THIS TIME AROUND!

On the 'day one dinner greeting' planned for Oct 13th, I will be providing EVERYONE with written agenda copies of all 4 photoshoots planned as well as dinner parties to be scheduled for this group... and you WILL LOVE the munchies and entertainment on this cruise.  Will also be including beach locations to be used, and ship locations set aside for shooting.  Having someone who's done this FIVE TIMES BEFORE is going to be a definite advantage for those of you who have never attended a cruiseboat photoshoot.  It will be my goal to fill this 6 day event with maximum fun times and minimum drama... and that's how it's gonna go down folks... borat

Drama--don't know is the drama was genuine or scripted for the reading audience! 

Agenda--you have it in writing that you'll get a written agenda. It's very important to obtain this document as there is no free internet, cell phone can be expensive (if at all functional) so without a written agenda and print outs of the profiles of all the cast and crew you can be adrift amidst a sea of beauty without knowing who you're a dinner with!  Some can be intimidatingly beautiful and some are so down to earth you would never dream that they are so well published, accomplished and have so much exposure ;-)

Attitude--it matters. Bring a good one.  I see the same phenomenon yet I see vastly different responses to the same events. So ponder--where we on the same cruise? Yes, but people's perceptions and filters make huge difference in whether they enjoyed the cruise or not. Be flexible. Expect different protocols, people, policies, photographers, time zones, etc. etc. etc. Plan to have fun!

Jun 30 13 11:58 pm Link

Photographer

David Stone Imaging

Seattle, Washington, US

Thanks for the update.  It would really be nice to have these two nice young ladies aboard again.  Both were great to work with.

Select Models wrote:
Hey David... totally agree... hope to seeya Oct 13th with one of your amazing model choices... borat

Thanks!  I'm working on it.  smile

Jul 01 13 12:48 am Link

Photographer

Paul Albert

Los Angeles, California, US

Paul Albert wrote:
Q: "So Paul, you want to do this again?"

A: Head spinning in circles in obvious delight "You bet your f'n ass..."

STATEROOM:    8238

https://images59.fotki.com/v222/photos/4/978134/11052302/_98C0109-vi.jpg

Hey Gary, just in case you may have missed this.

Tracy and I are going.

Jul 01 13 03:59 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Paul Albert wrote:

Hey Gary, just in case you may have missed this.

Tracy and I are going.

Hey Paul... got the news... just posted Tracy's pic... thanks for the update... seeya Oct 13th... borat

Jul 01 13 08:00 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Thanks!  I'm working on it.  smile

Hey David... drop me a message when you've got confirmation.  Thanks for posting and we'll seeya Oct 13th... borat

Jul 02 13 08:08 am Link

Photographer

Yani S

Thanks for the invite Gary!!! big_smile

Jul 02 13 08:22 am Link

Model

bridget_phillips

Azle, Texas, US

Jul 02 13 08:37 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Yani S wrote:
Thanks for the invite Gary!!! big_smile

Hey Yani... you're welcome... great shootin with ya on last year's 'Cruiseboat Photoshoot'.  Now head back to page on and checkout all those fantastic models looking for a photographer sponsor... seeya Oct 13th... borat

Jul 02 13 10:32 am Link

Model

Gina Madonna

Newport Beach, California, US

Hello All Photographers.

Am seeking a Sponsor and will LOVE to attend the cruise!!!!! Am a fulltime Model, with experience, and am loads of fun to work with smile

Send message if interested smile

Ofcourse, feel free to review portfolio smile

Gina Madonna

Jul 02 13 10:53 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Gina Madonna wrote:
Hello All Photographers.

Am seeking a Sponsor and will LOVE to attend the cruise!!!!! Am a fulltime Model, with experience, and am loads of fun to work with smile

Send message if interested smile

Ofcourse, feel free to review portfolio smile

Gina Madonna

And Gina KNOWS it's monster funtimes because she ROCKED the Sept 2nd 'Cruiseboat Photoshoot' last year.  She comes highly recommended here... borat

Jul 02 13 06:36 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Four BIG reasons why this 'Cruiseboat Photoshoot' will be the best one offered on MM in 2013.

1.  Look at the models booked so far... ALL KNOCKOUTS!... with some more fantastic models in the works.
2.  Lowest priced cruiseboat photoshoot of any cruiseshoot listed on MM.
3.  Models actually get to make some money with one day of paid one on ones.
4.  Most convenient and creative shooting itinerary of any cruiseshoot.

Now the big question is... why haven't you called Jessica yet?... wink

Jul 03 13 04:04 am Link

Model

KeriAnn

Select Models wrote:

Hey KeriAnn... just added your photo to the list of models seeking photographer sponsorship.  You have a fantastic port... hope to seeya on Oct 13th... borat

I saw that thank you! I hope I'm there as well smile

Jul 03 13 11:28 am Link

Model

KeriAnn

I'm still looking for a sponsor for this event. I am outgoing and fun to work with. If you sponsor me you won't have regrets.

My stats are 5'8, 123 lbs, 34c, 24 waist, 36 hips, long blonde hair, brown eyes, clear skin, and tan easily.

Please message me if interested.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130207/21/51148b8b7cf42_m.jpg

Jul 03 13 11:34 am Link

Photographer

Toothpick Productions

San Jose, California, US

Whoo Hoo!!!  Mikhailey and I (Toothpick Ted) are now PAID IN FULL and ready to Set Sail!!!!!!!  We're looking forward to meeting and working with cool new people as well!!!   I'm sure i'll get to communicate with a few of you Before the trip!!

Here's a couple images of Mikhailey and I in action (and i even had to sneak in one of the shots WITH her.  haha.

Mikhailey Ray MM#1730418

https://toothpickproductions.smugmug.com/photos/i-98cB4Cc/0/O/BTS-T-Mik-Alviso-3-M.jpg

https://toothpickproductions.smugmug.com/photos/i-bxGbdWR/0/O/IMG_9297-M.jpg

Jul 04 13 03:54 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Toothpick Productions wrote:
Whoo Hoo!!!  Mikhailey and I (Toothpick Ted) are now PAID IN FULL and ready to Set Sail!!!!!!!  We're looking forward to meeting and working with cool new people as well!!!   I'm sure i'll get to communicate with a few of you Before the trip!!

Here's a couple images of Mikhailey and I in action (and i even had to sneak in one of the shots WITH her.  haha.

Mikhailey Ray MM#1730418

https://toothpickproductions.smugmug.com/photos/i-98cB4Cc/0/O/BTS-T-Mik-Alviso-3-M.jpg

https://toothpickproductions.smugmug.com/photos/i-bxGbdWR/0/O/IMG_9297-M.jpg

Hey Ted... coolbeans amigo... we have 2 more photographers jumping on board next week who will be providing details on their invited models... stay tuned... borat

Jul 06 13 08:25 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Confirmed model listed updated to include Gina... now at 5 models!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/120721/19/500b5fca53342.jpg

Jul 08 13 10:52 am Link

Model

KeriAnn

ATTN PHOTOGRAPHERS!!!

I am still in need of a sponsor. I am fun to work with and won't let you down. So check out my port and feel free to message me.

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130226/13/512d28f7cc629_m.jpg

Jul 08 13 12:28 pm Link

Model

Jin N Tonic

Miami Beach, Florida, US

Just a friendly little nudge, I'm on that 'looking for the right sponsor' list as well ;D

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1000125_490148667727867_13472005_n.jpg

Jul 08 13 11:51 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Jin N Tonic wrote:
Just a friendly little nudge, I'm on that 'looking for the right sponsor' list as well ;D

https://sphotos-a.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ash4/1000125_490148667727867_13472005_n.jpg

Funtimes with ya on last year's 'Cruiseboat Photoshoot' girl... hope to seeya Oct 13th... borat

Jul 09 13 09:55 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

WOW... so I'm reading about all these 2-5 day workshops with a few models booked... charging anywhere from $800 to $2000 and more... and these questions come to mind... with answers to the 'SM Cruiseboat Photoshoot' questions in (parenthesis) 

Do you get 3 free meals a day for 6 days?  (yes)
Do you have the option of selecting your own model and shooting whoever you like to shoot with on 5 different shoots?  (yes)
Can you shoot for 5 days without permits and insurance requirements?  (yes)
Is room and board included?  (yes)
Will you be shooting at beautiful warm water beaches?  (yes)
Can you have loads of fun, party, and pickup hot chicks at the bar on your off time?  (yes)
Will your bathroom towels be folded into African Safari Animals?  (yes)
Is your event less than $1100 for 5 photoshoots in 6 days with close to a dozen different 'quality' models?  (yes)

You might want to check these answers on whatever event you're considering attending... wink

Jul 09 13 06:37 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Select Models wrote:
WOW... so I'm reading about all these 2-5 day workshops with a few models booked... charging anywhere from $800 to $2000 and more... and these questions come to mind... with answers to the 'SM Cruiseboat Photoshoot' questions in (parenthesis) 

Do you get 3 free meals a day for 6 days?  (yes)
Do you have the option of selecting your own model and shooting whoever you like to shoot with on 5 different shoots?  (yes)
Can you shoot for 5 days without permits and insurance requirements?  (yes)
Is room and board included?  (yes)
Will you be shooting at beautiful warm water beaches?  (yes)
Can you have loads of fun, party, and pickup hot chicks at the bar on your off time?  (yes)
Will your bathroom towels be folded into African Safari Animals?  (yes)
Is your event less than $1300 for 5 photoshoots in 6 days with close to a dozen different 'quality' models?  (yes)

You might want to check these answers on whatever event you're considering attending... wink

Yes, it's an unfair amount of fun! ;-)

Jul 09 13 07:32 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

FFantastique wrote:

Yes, it's an unfair amount of fun! ;-)

And this guy knows as he partied with us BIGTIME on last years cruiseboat photoshoot... wink

Jul 10 13 08:23 am Link

Model

Taylor Aulbach

Hot Springs, Arkansas, US

I'm so excited!  Still looking for a sponsor though:)) I hope to see everyone there!

Jul 11 13 06:15 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Taylor Aulbach wrote:
I'm so excited!  Still looking for a sponsor though:)) I hope to see everyone there!

Hey Taylor... just posted your pic in the 'models interested in attending' section.  Would be GREAT to seeya on the cruiseshoot... major funtimes workin with ya in the past... borat

Jul 12 13 10:25 am Link

Model

Gina Madonna

Gina

Jul 13 13 12:34 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Gina Madonna wrote:
THANK YOU GARY & ERIC!!!! Am SUPER Excited and will see ya OCT 13th smile

***ALSO, Photographers...

My Good Friend KERI ANN is a GREAT GREAT Model, Highly recommended, have modeled with her Several times in the Past.. Be Sure to Find her Posts!!!!
Great Personality, and Photogenic!

Best Wishes.

Gina

Gina,
You mean KeriAnn https://www.modelmayhem.com/2515562 ?! :-)
Her 8th (or so) post was on this thread at Jul 08 13 12:28 pm. Page up about 9 postings.

Jul 13 13 02:03 pm Link

Model

KeriAnn

FFantastique wrote:

Gina,
You mean KeriAnn https://www.modelmayhem.com/2515562 ?! :-)
Her 8th (or so) post was on this thread at Jul 08 13 12:28 pm. Page up about 9 postings.

Yes she means me. :-) Love Gina. Good friend of mine. STILL NEED A SPONSOR!

Jul 13 13 06:21 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

KeriAnn wrote:

FUR SURE... we gotta get KeriAnn on the ship NO DOUBT... checkout her port guys... a sure fire WINNER!... :borat;

Jul 14 13 09:19 am Link

Photographer

C.C. Holdings

KeriAnn wrote:

cool, would be awesome if it works out

Jul 14 13 10:06 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

C.C. Holdings  wrote:

cool, would be awesome if it works out

Sure would... there's a superhottie for ya CC... borat

Jul 14 13 11:09 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Just added another new model interested in attending... Kristin!

https://img.photobucket.com/albums/v330/GaryAbigt/Kristen3_zpsf194895b.jpg

Here's Kristin in PHAMExpo body paint!

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/130702/11/51d3201e3edd6.jpg

Jul 15 13 03:39 am Link

Photographer

Bob-W

Simi Valley, California, US

I'm not sure if I'm ready. It seems I just recovered from last year's cruise. Cabins are pricey. If a photog needs to drop out I would be interested. I got some model messages recently that peaked my interest.

Jul 15 13 10:44 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Bob-W wrote:
I'm not sure if I'm ready. It seems I just recovered from last year's cruise. Cabins are pricey. If a photog needs to drop out I would be interested. I got some model messages recently that peaked my interest.

Well HEY Bob... lets make that happen amigo... still plenty of space available on the cruiseship for this event.  And checkout the models interested in participating on page one.  Loads of great models listed who'd love to attend... and still plenty of time to jump on board... borat... BUT... the clock is ticking... wink

Jul 16 13 05:15 am Link

Model

KeriAnn

Bob-W wrote:

I still need a sponsor if interested please message me.

Jul 17 13 12:00 am Link

Model

Bria Raven Fleming

New York, New York, US

Available to shoot on Tuesday (Oct 15) / Docking in Cabo 9:30AM / Beachshoot in Cabo / Boarding at 4pm

Email [email protected]

Jul 17 13 03:35 pm Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Bria Fleming wrote:
Available to shoot on Tuesday (Oct 15) / Docking in Cabo 9:30AM / Beachshoot in Cabo / Boarding at 4pm

Email [email protected]

Hey Bria... I don't have you listed as a model with a photographer sponsor for this event.  Please send me a message with those details... thanks!

Jul 18 13 06:44 am Link

Photographer

Wayne Cutler

Gary, let's try something new - have models sponsor photographers!  Now I would be perfect for some model to sponsor.  I'm fun, humorous, honest, too old to do anything bad, take great pictures and sleep alot.  Also, I was in the Coast Guard and served on the great cutter, USCGC Dexter.  I'm also a great swimmer having earned a life saving merit badge when in the Boy Scouts.

So any model out there who would like to sponsor me, I can be contacted here on MM.  Along with my photo gear, I will bring sun screen.  How can you not want to sponsor me???

Jul 18 13 02:28 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

Wayne Cutler wrote:
Gary, let's try something new - have models sponsor photographers!  Now I would be perfect for some model to sponsor.  I'm fun, humorous, honest, too old to do anything bad, take great pictures and sleep alot.  Also, I was in the Coast Guard and served on the great cutter, USCGC Dexter.  I'm also a great swimmer having earned a life saving merit badge when in the Boy Scouts.

So any model out there who would like to sponsor me, I can be contacted here on MM.  Along with my photo gear, I will bring sun screen.  How can you not want to sponsor me???

Hear, hear! :-)

Great concept.

As to specifics, I met him after the cruise in Phil's place in Costa Mesa. He permitted me to observe him work with a model, then we had dinner with MUA. Fun, gentlemanly, good table manners, old fer sure, and he does take good pix!  I have not seen documentation of his CG experience nor seen him swim nor sleep but he's most certainly sponsorable, IMHO! :-)

BTW Phil is one of the few togs with images listed in the quadruple digits so I imagine some of his expertise has rubbed off on to Wayne.  Now, if models can sponsor Phil--that would be a real coup!

Jul 18 13 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

FFantastique

Orlando, Florida, US

[deleting undesirable dupe].

Jul 18 13 09:47 pm Link