Photographer

Christopher Carter

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

https://fap.to/images/full/50/114/1145268665.gif

Jul 07 14 12:31 pm Link

Model

lynne g

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

This just seems silly to me. I mean, I work in medicine. Maybe talk about the weather or funny stories about your 80 year old grandmom or root canals or dog poop. I once was bought a lap dance for a bachelorette. I found this gross. I spoke exclusively about his problems in real estate. Just chatted his ear off and kept him a foot away.  He couldn't have been less alluring and neither one of us left tainted by the situation. 

If a nude model climaxes just because she's nude and there's a camera pointed there and she's actually a model and you're actually a professional, well I would think something else is going on. Missing a piece of this puzzle. Could be her fault, could be yours. But if you stick to the aforementioned premise I don't see how this can happen.

I mean seriously. What would you do if you were a nurse and someone got turned on? Or a teacher and a 16 year old got turned on? I dunno. Keeping things from getting there seems the best tactic.

Jul 08 14 08:05 pm Link

Model

Figuremodel001

Chicago, Illinois, US

Nice that you appear to be concerned about the model. Seems a break might have been enough. Lacking specifics on the shoot' seems also the intent could have been stimulation. It was just supposed to be acted not real. Stopping the shoot short of getting the intended images seems extreme.

Jul 09 14 07:30 am Link

Photographer

Steven Lemmens

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

Step one: check out his profile-text
step two: check his portfolio
step three: realise OP is full of shit and this post is most probably... completely made up.

Thank me later.

Jul 09 14 08:24 am Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

Steven Lemmens wrote:
step three: realise OP is full of shit and this post is most probably... completely made up.

Thank me later.

I was able to skip steps 1-2 and jump straight to step 3

Jul 09 14 08:50 am Link

Photographer

Ken Warren Photography

GLENMOORE, Pennsylvania, US

Steven Lemmens wrote:

Thank me later.

Brooklyn Bridge Images wrote:
I was able to skip steps 1-2 and jump straight to step 3

lol. Yes, and there was more than one person trolling for whatever. smile

Jul 09 14 01:47 pm Link

Model

Sailor At Sea

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Okay, this obviously did not happen and the guy is probably getting off on telling us about it, hence why he posted this thread!
if I'm wrong, then let's address the "white milky stuff" - this is not sexual arousal but ordinary discharge which most women get, especially around the time of ovulation, but I'm unconvinced that it could appear in such large quantities that it could ruin the shoot! I'm shocked that someone confident enough to be willing to shoot with their legs wide open would be shy/embarrassed about a little discharge- you just wipe it away and keep going. surely.
Pos the strangest thread I've ever read, tbh! LOL

Jul 09 14 02:06 pm Link

Model

Sailor At Sea

Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

This guy (the OP) has the weirdest profile I've ever seen, check this out: "I am here NOT to make friends. So please do not waste your time sending me friends requests. I am a business person". He then says he knows his portfolio is very limited but that's because he's not looking for publicity or clients, but just to do business. Errrr... okay.... not weird at all, then.

Jul 09 14 02:08 pm Link

Photographer

Risen Phoenix Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

This post and this guys profile is crazy sauce! I am surprised any model would work for him.  And work for a private collector? Really? I agree with most B as in B, S as in S!!!!

Look I shoot over 200 nude shoots every year. That's like 1,200 models in the 6 years I have shot nudes.

In all that time I have encountered discharges only twice. Since I don't shoot spread shots I have rarely seen anything unless I notice when the model is moving between poses.  But if you are a gentleman you should handle this situation like a gentleman.

Jul 09 14 04:00 pm Link

Model

all_names_are_taken

Ankeny, Iowa, US

http://health.howstuffworks.com/sexual- … vagina.htm

I literally Googled "how vaginas work" for you guys, since this thread is painfully clueless.

By the way, "white creamy discharge" is NOT common around ovulation but it is at any other point in a woman's cycle.  Creamy cervical mucous is acidic and hostile to sperm and is not indicative of illness -- NOR is it indicative of arousal.

Arousal fluid is slippery and watery, which you would know if you'd ever, you know, gotten a woman aroused.  Cervical mucous, on the other hand, can have many colors, textures, and consistencies, largely depending on how hydrated a woman is and her current levels of estrogen/progesterone.  Sex ed has apparently failed a lot of people.

And seriously, I can't imagine a photographer needing to wipe stuff off a model's vagina for any reason.  Seriously.  That is some creepy shit.

Jul 09 14 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

Ken Warren Photography

all_names_are_taken wrote:
... Arousal fluid is slippery and watery, which you would know if you'd ever, you know, gotten a woman aroused.  ...

lol

Jul 09 14 07:49 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Ruby Red UK wrote:
This guy (the OP) has the weirdest profile I've ever seen, check this out: "I am here NOT to make friends. So please do not waste your time sending me friends requests. I am a business person". He then says he knows his portfolio is very limited but that's because he's not looking for publicity or clients, but just to do business. Errrr... okay.... not weird at all, then.

It doesn't impress me.

Jul 09 14 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

Rik Williams

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

This one time I saw a girl nude, she even took her bra off!

Here's some quality listening for you OP;

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=UaEC-lWSlmI&feature=kp

Enjoy

Jul 09 14 11:17 pm Link

Model

Gelsen Aripia

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I'm of the opinion that English is not the OP's first language, and that may be part of the problem here.  I wonder if I'm the only one who has noticed that...

Jul 10 14 06:38 am Link

Model

Figuremodel001

Chicago, Illinois, US

Eugenya wrote:
I'm of the opinion that English is not the OP's first language, and that may be part of the problem here.  I wonder if I'm the only one who has noticed that...

You are likely correct. Claims to be Italian and from NY. No idea from that if he was born in Rome or certain areas of Brooklyn.

Jul 10 14 06:45 am Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

Eugenya wrote:

The problem is not just the language, but the body language.

I am til this day trying to figure out how American boys (men, whatever) flirt.

Maybe not an ideal example but the cultural barrier is sometimes much greater than what the language seems to be.

Not to say it's okay to just wipe around on ladies in Europe.

But we're much more lax with our bodies and sexuality ('cept Mother Church, of course!).

I think this all was a heap of misunderstandings.

Awkward. lol

Jul 10 14 06:53 am Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I literally Googled "how vaginas work" for you guys, since this thread is painfully clueless.

By the way, "white creamy discharge" is NOT common around ovulation but it is at any other point in a woman's cycle.  Creamy cervical mucous is acidic and hostile to sperm and is not indicative of illness -- NOR is it indicative of arousal.

Arousal fluid is slippery and watery, which you would know if you'd ever, you know, gotten a woman aroused.  Cervical mucous, on the other hand, can have many colors, textures, and consistencies, largely depending on how hydrated a woman is and her current levels of estrogen/progesterone.  Sex ed has apparently failed a lot of people.

And seriously, I can't imagine a photographer needing to wipe stuff off a model's vagina for any reason.  Seriously.  That is some creepy shit.

You know I love you, right?

Jul 11 14 01:45 pm Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

Eugenya wrote:

Here's what I noticed
New profile
Low post count
Poster starts outrageous sex charged thread which they abandon after few posts
Adds up to small mythological creature known to inhabit internet forums

Jul 11 14 02:35 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

This is more than I needed to know.   big_smile

Jul 12 14 05:48 am Link

Photographer

Schlake

Socorro, New Mexico, US

Arousal fluid is slippery and watery, which you would know if you'd ever, you know, gotten a woman aroused.

Just what kind of people do you think we are!  I only photograph naked women with my eyes closed, and I tie my hands to the bedposts when I sleep for the next week, just in case!

Jul 12 14 06:46 am Link

Photographer

FIFTYONE PHOTOGRAPHY

Uniontown, Pennsylvania, US

made Ma' Day.

Thank You!

Jul 12 14 08:24 am Link

Artist/Painter

MainePaintah

Saco, Maine, US

"Arousal Fluid" sounds like a great name for a hard rock band!  smile

Jul 12 14 08:34 am Link

Photographer

Harpy_image

Cardiff, Wales, United Kingdom

I keep reading this thread title as "excitement tissue" now o.O

Jul 12 14 08:44 am Link

Photographer

Schlake

Socorro, New Mexico, US

Harpy_image wrote:
I keep reading this thread title as "excitement tissue" now o.O

I think that's another band name now.

Jul 12 14 08:51 am Link

Photographer

Benjamen McGuire

Portland, Oregon, US

Sometimes vaginas get wet. It's what they do. No need to make a big deal about it.

Jul 13 14 12:08 pm Link

Photographer

GER Photography

Imperial, California, US

OMG!! This feminine wetness trainwreck is still going!!???

Jul 13 14 12:19 pm Link

Model

Alabaster Crowley

Tucson, Arizona, US

Lol this is still going?

Jul 13 14 12:43 pm Link

Model

Cwen

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Ken Warren Photography wrote:
Sexual arousal is not the only reason a woman might have more than the usual amount of moistness...

^^^^^^

This whole thread is full of win. lol

I'd hate to be in the wrong phase of my cycle at a nude shoot and have a photographer think I was aroused.

Jul 13 14 02:00 pm Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Cwen  wrote:

^^^^^^

This whole thread is full of win. lol

I'd hate to be in the wrong phase of my cycle at a nude shoot and have a photographer think I was aroused.

We would be reading about you.  big_smile

Jul 13 14 02:12 pm Link

Photographer

Ken Warren Photography

Alabaster Crowley wrote:
Lol this is still going?

For the past week, my wife and I have been shaking our heads and laughing at the complete lack of clue some folks have been displaying.

Jul 13 14 05:09 pm Link

Model

fluffycakes

Chicago, Illinois, US

Danielle Reid wrote:

Baby wipes have more than one use

Ahhhhh! Not for that area! yikes

Jul 15 14 11:49 pm Link

Model

fluffycakes

Chicago, Illinois, US

Tim Griffiths wrote:
Sometimes i think it would be a good idea to collect and store sufficient semen before killing every single man on the planet and starting over. It wouldn't necessarily cure stupid for all time to come, but it would surely help.

It's not just a man problem, it's a people problem. And if we still lived by the "you don't work you don't eat" way of life good ol 'Murica was founded on, life would probably a bit more bearable day to day.

Jul 15 14 11:53 pm Link

Model

fluffycakes

Chicago, Illinois, US

Dave McDermott wrote:

You've given me an idea for a photoshoot. Any models wanna try this? big_smile

Heck yeah!!

Jul 16 14 12:01 am Link

Photographer

James Garfield

Perth, Western Australia, Australia

Despair.................

Jul 16 14 02:18 am Link

Photographer

BONKERS

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

WTF did I just read????

Jul 16 14 05:05 pm Link

Model

The Nude Prince

Orlando, Florida, US

The photographer must had on some Ax body spray, I guess the commercials are right after all!

Jul 16 14 05:36 pm Link

Model

Alabaster Crowley

Tucson, Arizona, US

fluffycakes wrote:

Ahhhhh! Not for that area! yikes

Seriously? That's what they're MADE FOR.

Jul 16 14 06:22 pm Link

Model

fluffycakes

Chicago, Illinois, US

Alabaster Crowley wrote:

Seriously? That's what they're MADE FOR.

Wow you're pretty old to not understand how vaginas work.

No. Utis are pretty nasty and easy to avoid.

Jul 18 14 02:43 pm Link

Photographer

Seismic Images

Morisset, New South Wales, Australia

Photographer Mario wrote:

The decision was her's. I thought she was too embarassed.  I did not feel we should continue.

Did this really happen or in your imagination later?

Jul 18 14 02:54 pm Link

Model

halcyondays

Normal, Illinois, US

Good Egg Productions wrote:

I heard that they are made of babies.

HAH! I'm done.

Anyway...

It's natural for a lady to have some wetness down there, some have more than others. It's nothing to be ashamed of...and if she isn't comfortable enough to wipe herself down there (when politely asked) then perhaps she isn't cut out for nude modeling. Likewise, if you aren't comfortable enough with the natural fluids that women naturally produce...

Jul 18 14 03:01 pm Link