Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Freaking web models!

Photographer

Seductive Smoking

Dallas, Georgia, US

Myspace girls have proven themselves more reliable in my experience also. Models on this site generally send an email or two, have all this excitement/interest, then just sort of fade away..or they read emails but cant take the time to respond to them.

Aug 18 08 11:25 am Link

Photographer

Piercedwingz

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Tim Hammond wrote:
I don't get it.  I was contacted by a wannabe model on myspace.  Crazy girl wanted to shoot nude and didn't want money. (I know, that should have been my first warning, but I tend to trust people, what can I say?) Anyway, we e-mailed several times, made arrangements.  Wouldn't you know it - SHE SHOWED UP! And on TIME even!  What the hell?!  I don't know where she gets off acting like that!  Then, to top it off, she ticked off every pose I asked for, just like clockwork.

Now I probably shouldn't admit it, but this has happened to me several times, not only with myspace, but with MM models too.  I know, you're probably all asking how many times it takes me to learn my lesson.  I guess I'm just a sucker.  How can I avoid this in the future?

Someone really needs to tell these freaking web models to quit acting like responsible professionals!  Models, take some advice: if you wannabe a web model, you better flake like you mean it.  Otherwise no one will ever take you seriously!  When I go to the web for a model, I expect a flake, and I'm getting really sick of being disappointed.

Alert,the media!!! The end must be near!!! Global warming and now this??...LOL

Aug 18 08 11:28 am Link

Model

au revoir

New York, New York, US

Moraxian wrote:
LOL - This is the best posting I've read on this forum in awhile.  smile

LMFAO thank you!

Aug 18 08 09:23 pm Link

Model

au revoir

New York, New York, US

Moraxian wrote:

LMFAO thank you!

Model

au revoir

New York, New York, US

Moraxian wrote:

LMFAO thank you!

Photographer

SICK GIRL PHOTOGRAPHY

Venice, Florida, US

Once, I shot with someone who gave me a ride home and bought me a coffee.

I vomited all over her passenger seat. It was terrible.

Aug 18 08 09:44 pm Link