Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > What is Tila Tequila?

Photographer

Jay Edwards

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Swank Photography wrote:

Not by anyone who has normal brain function.

Personally, I can't stand the little alien replica.

heehee

Feb 15 10 12:25 pm Link

Model

Elkie Cooper

Alexandria, Virginia, US

I had no idea she was still even around.

Feb 15 10 12:26 pm Link

Model

-Nicole-

Madison, Wisconsin, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

Fifi, not a single one of those pictures proves anything.

I thought pictures were worth 1000 words?

Feb 15 10 12:27 pm Link

Model

Amira_

Hamilton, Ontario, Canada

She's a cup of Hot Mess.  With lots of MSG.

Feb 15 10 01:07 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:
Fifi, not a single one of those pictures proves anything.

Are you one of those people that just likes disagreeing with what everyone in the thread is saying for the sake of stirring things up?

Not hours after her "wifey" died, she was Twitter fighting with Perez Hilton, talking shit about Nicky Hilton, teasing people with "OMG, SOOO SHOCKING STORY. DO YOU GUYS WANNA HEAR IT? I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF. CHECK MY OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR UPDATES! THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!", talking about her photo op with paparazzi, which Fifi posted pictures of, posting naked pictures of her and Casey, and posting pictures of her positive pregnancy test to prove she is pregnant -all while talking about how oh-so-sad she was about Casey's death. She was granting interviews about her feelings toward her fiancees death and bragging about it on her websites.

She is apparently a surrogate mother for her fucking brother and his wife, and was talking about how the baby is hers now, and now she's saying she's going to adopt a Russian kid. Not to mention there's a recent video of her standing on a second story window ledge for a photoshoot screaming, "This is so dangerous! I'm pregnant!" Bitch is crazy.

Give. Me. A. Break. Just stop, dude.

Feb 15 10 01:08 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Fifi wrote:

neutral

I'm guessing you didn't even read the links.

I don't need to read any of it.  I know as a writer myself for the news that words can be out right lies.  How often does the media fact check things regarding peoples personal lives and get it wrong anyway?  Well a huge percentage of the time, these so called "news stories" are inaccurate.  I have heard Tila's own words first hand.  I don't need to read anyone else's interpretations of her life.  Sorry!

Feb 15 10 01:35 pm Link

Photographer

Documenting Debauchery

Dallas, Texas, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

I don't need to read any of it.  I know as a writer myself for the news that words can be out right lies.  How often does the media fact check things regarding peoples personal lives and get it wrong anyway?  Well a huge percentage of the time, these so called "news stories" are inaccurate.  I have heard Tila's own words first hand.  I don't need to read anyone else's interpretations of her life.  Sorry!

Patrick, you know I adore you, but this is the dumbest thing you have ever posted.

The links I provided for you were her own words. Unless the media is controlling her twitter account, what are you talking about?

Feb 15 10 01:38 pm Link

Photographer

picturephoto

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Patrick Walberg wrote:

Lol, this post is hilarious.

Feb 15 10 01:40 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Mz Snow wrote:
I thought pictures were worth 1000 words?

For whatever stupid reason, the paparazzi hound her endlessly!  I've seen the videos posted ... and especially the ones of two dozen or so paparazzi chasing her in and out of stores and pestering her with stupid questions or comments towards her.  Why?  Why do paparazzi chase after these people?  Because "you" the public is interested in them.  So if you think that someone like Tila is trash, don't buy the trash that is published about her.  It is the haters that keep her name in the tabloids.  That is the truth.  As for the pictures, what do those pictures prove?  Nothing.

Feb 15 10 01:41 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

I Steal Souls wrote:

Patrick, you know I adore you, but this is the dumbest thing you have ever posted.

The links I provided for you were her own words. Unless the media is controlling her twitter account, what are you talking about?

I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe it's actually Tila talking on her Twitter for whatever reason, even though it's linked to her official website.

Feb 15 10 01:42 pm Link

Model

Nori Zay

Washington, District of Columbia, US

I think she's an escaped experiment from the inner workings of the CIA on how to create a human with the smallest possible brain, a brain that's been cobbled together from silicone and tupperware.

Feb 15 10 01:43 pm Link

Model

KatiexMarie

London, England, United Kingdom

I used to love her program haha but i hate her she is a little wierd!!

Feb 15 10 01:46 pm Link

Model

Natasha240

Cassina de' Pecchi, Lombardy, Italy

Here is an excerpt from HER OWN twatter account, that I have taken from Dlisted. First, she is on Twatter talking about her head injury that "dented" her head, after she fell off a chair. She talks about all of this BEFORE she even goes the the hospital. Then she is talking about her "pains", setting up a possible miscarriage (twattering the whole time, not going to a hospital. How many women would think they were having stabbing pains after an "injury", during pregnancy, and not go to a hospital?) The next thing, she seems to have forgotten about her horrible pains, and is talking about adopting a baby from Russia. I rest my case.

It hurts so bad I literally woke up from my sleep....i dont know whats wrong? God this pain is too much!! I cant bare it sad a
bout 2 hours ago from web

Something is definitely wrong. The hospital gave me a list of symptoms & this is one of them. They said if I do I need 2 go back 2 hospital
about 2 hours ago from web

God i hope nothing is wrong. Im literally crying right now cuz I can barely move. its like sharp knife stabbing pains thats unbearable sad

I told my friend I would just kill myself if anything ever happened....bad....cuz thats the only thing I live & work hard for.

Im crying right now. I know there is something wrong. I never felt this much pain there before. I would just die. Please God dont do this.

I REFUSE to go to the hospital. I did last time and look what happened? Media EXPLOITS all of my pains and serious accidents. NOT OK

If I die at least I will be with my wife. Sometimes I have those thoughts. Sometimes I get mad at her 4 leaving. Sometimes I feel like going

Tila goes on and on before she suddenly forgets about the possibly dying fetus in her womb and announces that she's adopting a baby from Russia.

ATTENTION EVERYONE! I have been APPROVED to adopt my own baby boy 2-3 years old from RUSSIA!!!! I will be his Mommy by the end of the year!!
31 minutes ago from web

THIS IS 100% CONFIRMED!!!!! I'M GOING TO ADOPT A BABY BOY ABOUT 2 YEARS OLD FROM RUSSIA AND IM GOING TO BE HIS MOMMY! SO HAPPY!!!
15 minutes ago from web

AHHH IM SO HAPPY I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IN WORDS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW! THEN I WILL SPEND A MONTH IN RUSSIA WITH MY NEW SON 2 BOND WITH HIM!
15 minutes ago from web

http://dlisted.com/node/36084

Feb 15 10 01:49 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:
Are you one of those people that just likes disagreeing with what everyone in the thread is saying for the sake of stirring things up?

Not hours after her "wifey" died, she was Twitter fighting with Perez Hilton, talking shit about Nicky Hilton, teasing people with "OMG, SOOO SHOCKING STORY. DO YOU GUYS WANNA HEAR IT? I CAN'T CONTAIN MYSELF. CHECK MY OFFICIAL WEBSITE FOR UPDATES! THE TRUTH IS REVEALED!", talking about her photo op with paparazzi, which Fifi posted pictures of, posting naked pictures of her and Casey, and posting pictures of her positive pregnancy test to prove she is pregnant -all while talking about how oh-so-sad she was about Casey's death. She was granting interviews about her feelings toward her fiancees death and bragging about it on her websites.

She is apparently a surrogate mother for her fucking brother and his wife, and was talking about how the baby is hers now, and now she's saying she's going to adopt a Russian kid. Not to mention there's a recent video of her standing on a second story window ledge for a photoshoot screaming, "This is so dangerous! I'm pregnant!" Bitch is crazy.

Give. Me. A. Break. Just stop, dude.

No, Amy, you should know better than to think that of me.  You obviously have not read much of what I've written in the past.  I do not troll or post in threads with the purpose of "stirring up things!" 

Perez Hilton is not a creditable or reputable writer.  He is a jerk who provokes people by being so, and he rarely reports verifiable or accurate information.  He reports gossip.  I don't read gossip magazine nor do I twitter.  Spontaneous tweeting can contain any crazy nutso stuff between two people that in reality means nothing.  Unless you are in Iran sending me video footage of the political unrest there, I am not interested in tweets as a viable news source.  Last I heard, Perez has not been involved in reporting anything newsworthy.

Why should I give you a break?

Feb 15 10 01:51 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Natasha240 wrote:
Here is an excerpt from HER OWN twatter account, that I have taken from Dlisted. First, she is on Twatter talking about her head injury that "dented" her head, after she fell off a chair. She talks about all of this BEFORE she even goes the the hospital. Then she is talking about her "pains", setting up a possible miscarriage (twattering the whole time, not going to a hospital. How many women would think they were having stabbing pains after an "injury", during pregnancy, and not go to a hospital?) The next thing, she seems to have forgotten about her horrible pains, and is talking about adopting a baby from Russia. I rest my case.

It hurts so bad I literally woke up from my sleep....i dont know whats wrong? God this pain is too much!! I cant bare it sad a

Something is definitely wrong. The hospital gave me a list of symptoms & this is one of them. They said if I do I need 2 go back 2 hospital

God i hope nothing is wrong. Im literally crying right now cuz I can barely move. its like sharp knife stabbing pains thats unbearable sad

I told my friend I would just kill myself if anything ever happened....bad....cuz thats the only thing I live & work hard for.

Im crying right now. I know there is something wrong. I never felt this much pain there before. I would just die. Please God dont do this.

I REFUSE to go to the hospital. I did last time and look what happened? Media EXPLOITS all of my pains and serious accidents. NOT OK

If I die at least I will be with my wife. Sometimes I have those thoughts. Sometimes I get mad at her 4 leaving. Sometimes I feel like going

Tila goes on and on before she suddenly forgets about the possibly dying fetus in her womb and announces that she's adopting a baby from Russia.

ATTENTION EVERYONE! I have been APPROVED to adopt my own baby boy 2-3 years old from RUSSIA!!!! I will be his Mommy by the end of the year!!
31 minutes ago from web

THIS IS 100% CONFIRMED!!!!! I'M GOING TO ADOPT A BABY BOY ABOUT 2 YEARS OLD FROM RUSSIA AND IM GOING TO BE HIS MOMMY! SO HAPPY!!!
15 minutes ago from web

AHHH IM SO HAPPY I CANT EVEN EXPLAIN IN WORDS HOW I FEEL RIGHT NOW! THEN I WILL SPEND A MONTH IN RUSSIA WITH MY NEW SON 2 BOND WITH HIM!
15 minutes ago from web

DUUUUUUUUDDDDDDE.

Me and the people over at ONTD were placing bets on when she would announce that she's having a "miscarriage" because we really don't believe she's pregnant.

Feb 15 10 01:51 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

No, Amy, you should know better than to think that of me.  You obviously have not read much of what I've written in the past.  I do not troll or post in threads with the purpose of "stirring up things!" 

Perez Hilton is not a creditable or reputable writer.  He is a jerk who provokes people by being so, and he rarely reports verifiable or accurate information.  He reports gossip.  I don't read gossip magazine nor do I twitter.  Spontaneous tweeting can contain any crazy nutso stuff between two people that in reality means nothing.  Unless you are in Iran sending me video footage of the political unrest there, I am not interested in tweets as a viable news source.  Last I heard, Perez has not been involved in reporting anything newsworthy.

Why should I give you a break?

I'm not even going to read past the first line. I didn't read that on Perez, I can't stand the bastard. I read it on HER OWN TWITTER. ALL my info is from HER OWN TWITTER.

Feb 15 10 01:52 pm Link

Photographer

Documenting Debauchery

Dallas, Texas, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

For whatever stupid reason, the paparazzi hound her endlessly!  I've seen the videos posted ... and especially the ones of two dozen or so paparazzi chasing her in and out of stores and pestering her with stupid questions or comments towards her.  Why?  Why do paparazzi chase after these people?  Because "you" the public is interested in them.  So if you think that someone like Tila is trash, don't buy the trash that is published about her.  It is the haters that keep her name in the tabloids.  That is the truth.  As for the pictures, what do those pictures prove?  Nothing.

You are beyond naive if you don't think she calls the paps every time she leaves the house.

Feb 15 10 01:52 pm Link

Photographer

Swank Photography

Key West, Florida, US

Natasha240 wrote:

31 minutes ago from web

15 minutes ago from web

15 minutes ago from web

That chick has some major mental issues.

Feb 15 10 01:53 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Brief summary cause really you should read this it's pure crazy gold

Tila feels like she having a miscarriage, told her friends she would kill herself if she does, won't go to the hospital because of the paps/ media invading her privacy, got on a 22 hour flight to Australia, adopting a Russian boy she naming Jadyen, and she had a sexy photoshoot 3 days ago.

She doesn't want to call the ambulance because the media will find out about her ~pain~, but she's shaking and crying all over Twitter?

Feb 15 10 01:55 pm Link

Model

Natasha240

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:

DUUUUUUUUDDDDDDE.

Me and the people over at ONTD were placing bets on when she would announce that she's having a "miscarriage" because we really don't believe she's pregnant.

I don't either, not for one second. I think she's highly delusional, among other things.

Feb 15 10 01:56 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

I Steal Souls wrote:

Thank Fifi, but I do have inside knowledge about Tila that I don't care to go into here.  I have read only a few tweets going on between her and Perez and found it the most boring piece of dribble ever.  Not just from what she was writing on the spur fo the moment, but what everyone else was writing including Hilton himself.   I do not have a twitter account, and I will never have one.  It's the biggest waste of time I've ever wasted just checking it out.  I have three or four Youtube accounts, and three or four Myspace accounts (the fourth on both those websites is one I have not used because I'm too busy) and I have a Facebook.  I recently let my OMP account go as it was a waste of money since I never used it in the past year.  So I have no time for tweets.  As to Tila's words, I have heard her voice over the phone in interviews from a reporter friend of mine I work with.  I like reporters who ask relevant and important questions rather than those who create gossip.

Feb 15 10 01:59 pm Link

Photographer

212-GO-LUCKY

New York, New York, US

Caperucita Roja wrote:
Judging by her every move she's rather insane.

Is she well loved in the US?

She has one kick*ss MySpace

http://www.myspace.com/TilaTequila

Lots of views and friends....

Hmmm. Let me think for a minute.

Hmmm. Yes, it looks like she is popular.

Never underestimate the public of any country to like hot asian chicks.

But for class? I prefer:

http://www.iamtrouble.com/

Feb 15 10 02:00 pm Link

Photographer

Jade Noir

San Antonio, Texas, US

I didn't really mind her at first, but then she got REALLY annoying and I think she's possibly a crackwhore now.

Feb 15 10 02:00 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Richard Dubois wrote:

Lol, this post is hilarious.

I'm glad I made you laugh!  I hoped that I might be more entertaining than Perez Hilton!  lol

Feb 15 10 02:02 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:

I'm pretty sure he doesn't believe it's actually Tila talking on her Twitter for whatever reason, even though it's linked to her official website.

Why should I care what someone tweets when they are provoked by their so called fans?  The so called "fans" being reporters like Perez Hilton and others who are either haters or reporters themselves.  Why?  Why even make this a "story?"

Feb 15 10 02:04 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Nori Zay wrote:
I think she's an escaped experiment from the inner workings of the CIA on how to create a human with the smallest possible brain, a brain that's been cobbled together from silicone and tupperware.

The ONLY people with small brains are those who follow her every move.  Everyone else just goes on with life without worrying about what Tila is doing.

Feb 15 10 02:06 pm Link

Photographer

Rp-photo

Houston, Texas, US

Sounds like another Amy Winehouse.

Feb 15 10 02:06 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:
The ONLY people with small brains are those who follow her every move.  Everyone else just goes on with life without worrying about what Tila is doing.

Yet here you are, defending her to hell. You may not care about what she's doing, but you sure as hell care about what we have to say about her.

Feb 15 10 02:07 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Natasha240 wrote:

31 minutes ago from web

15 minutes ago from web

15 minutes ago from web

Why am I supposed to be interested in this?  Even if it were legit and verifiable ... it's just ramblings from someone who is not well at the time.  It's not even news worthy!

Feb 15 10 02:09 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:
DUUUUUUUUDDDDDDE.

Why?  Why are you even concerned enough about this person to care?

It's people like you who have made her so popular.

Feb 15 10 02:10 pm Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

Why?  Why are you even concerned enough about this person to care?

It's people like you who have made her so popular.

You are seriously ridiculous if you think she's blameless in the media clusterfuck she has created.

Feb 15 10 02:13 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

I Steal Souls wrote:

You are beyond naive if you don't think she calls the paps every time she leaves the house.

Nope, it does not matter if she calls them or not.  If so many people were not interested in her, they would not be there.  The truth is that there are many times that she asked for privacy and was denied it.

I hate paparazzi more than anything.  In my opinion, paparazzi and the fiction writers for those gossip rags and TMZ are the lowest scum of the Earth.   Then and those who hack and spam on the Internet.  Those are the ones I "hate!"

Feb 15 10 02:14 pm Link

Model

Natasha240

Patrick Walberg wrote:

Why am I supposed to be interested in this?  Even if it were legit and verifiable ... it's just ramblings from someone who is not well at the time.  It's not even news worthy!

*shrug*
These are her words. I form my opinions about her from her actions and her words, the same as I would for anyone. This is an example of someone who is a delusional liar, in MY opinion. I don't spend my days and nights following her life around, I just see and hear things like the above from time to time. And they are always insane.

If you want to defend her from herself, and believe her crazy rantings, that's just aces. smile

Feb 15 10 02:16 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:
Yet here you are, defending her to hell. You may not care about what she's doing, but you sure as hell care about what we have to say about her.

It's not so much that I'm defending her, it's that I am against unfounded hatred towards anyone.  You think she murdered babies or something terrible by many of the comments she gets on Youtube, and Myspace as well as her own website.  Why do people waste their precious time hating on someone they don't even really know? 

I do know enough about her to be of the opinion that she does not deserve such hatred.  That is all.

Feb 15 10 02:18 pm Link

Photographer

Compass Rose Studios

Portland, Oregon, US

I don't 'get' her.  But I don't mind her. 

It's a brutal world out there.  If you can find wealth and success without hurting anybody...more power to you. 

I'm a little confused as to why anybody would want fame without wealth though...

Feb 15 10 02:18 pm Link

Model

Nedah Oyin

Chicago, Illinois, US

why is this a thread..?

why is this an argument..?

Feb 15 10 02:19 pm Link

Model

Natasha240

Nedah Oyin wrote:
why is this a thread..?

because it's the internet

Feb 15 10 02:20 pm Link

Model

Kaia

Dallas, Texas, US

I think it's an STD

Feb 15 10 02:21 pm Link

Photographer

Jade Noir

San Antonio, Texas, US

Nedah Oyin wrote:
why is this a thread..?

My thoughts exactly. Ha.

I can't believe there is such a huge arguement about her.

Feb 15 10 02:22 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

rp_photo wrote:
Sounds like another Amy Winehouse.

Maybe?  But even Amy does not deserve to be hated.  Her God daughter is amazing!  Have you heard her? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umpV2oWoY34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb0c7frwlKo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGXNqw1Hoqw

Now that's REAL TALENT that deserves recognition!

Feb 15 10 02:22 pm Link