Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > What is Tila Tequila?

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:

aka I have an intense hatred against paparazzi and want to remain ignorant to the fact that a celebrity can create a media circus all by themselves without the help of the evil media empire.

I'm not shouting at you. I'm making sure you realize that the crazy isn't coming from someone else's mouth, it's coming directly from her. And no, I've never had a crazy set moment and I doubt many models here have been pregnant and put themselves in a potentially dangerous situation and laugh and joke about it.

Maybe you should practice not going on blind rants. You defend her saying you know the "real" her yet you don't even look at all the evidence she herself has provided towards her own fuckery.

TYFYT

Thank you, the naive, "Oh, I know the real her" act is tired. He wants to remain clueless... good for him, but don't sit here and act like we're all pulling shit out of our asses when the proof has been shown to you on numerous occcasions.

Feb 15 10 04:45 pm Link

Model

Bon voyage MM

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

I just shot with someone that shot her just like a few days before...

the stories were absolutely hilarious.

Feb 15 10 04:53 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

San Juan Bautista, California, US

Nolette wrote:

Fun fact: I've never watched her show, followed her twitter, or intentionally paid any attention to her. And I still know more than I ever wanted/needed to about her.

Any let's think of it this way: if we didn't have Tila to hate on, who would take her place? No one can say that America doesn't love to hate people. Pathetic truth.

I saw her first on Terrible Ted Nuggents reality show.  The show was a joke.  Ted is a joke.  Reality shows are a joke.  I watched her show the first season online to avoid commercials.  I could tell that it was scripted and not real.  I did not watch the second season ... except one episode where there was another staged "physical fight" between two guys (just like the first season) that was absolute proof to me that her reality show was bogus.   The only silly joke show I watch now is America's Got Talent.  I find it hilarious! 

No one is worth "following on twitter" to me!  I do mean NO ONE!  I'm sorry to say to those who do "tweet" including Tila, that I find the tweeting to be behavior that is obsessive and to be another way of stalking people. 

Why do Americans "love to hate?"   That is pathetic!

Feb 15 10 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Fifi wrote:
Thank you, the naive, "Oh, I know the real her" act is tired. He wants to remain clueless... good for him, but don't sit here and act like we're all pulling shit out of our asses when the proof has been shown to you on numerous occcasions.

How am I "clueless" and you know so much more than I?  hmm

As far as "proof" goes ... proof of what?  Is she on trial for something?  Did she commit a crime against you?  Are we to be her judge and jury over something horrid that she did to you?  Come on!  Don't give her any attention and you will be far better off!  Hatred eats at your very being.  Don't be a "hater" Fifi, please!

Feb 15 10 04:57 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Sabrina Maree wrote:
I just shot with someone that shot her just like a few days before...

the stories were absolutely hilarious.

Good!  The World needs a clown!  The World needs to laugh!  wink

If people don't take the drama of celebrities lives, and the unreal "reality" of so called reality shows so seriously, we'd all be in on the joke and laughing our asses off.  The joke is on those who take it so hard that they must hate on those with 15 minutes of fame.  Go get your own 15 minutes.  It's not hard to do.

Feb 15 10 05:01 pm Link

Photographer

M I S T Y

Seattle, Washington, US

Caperucita Roja wrote:
Is she well loved in the US?

NO

Feb 15 10 05:02 pm Link

Model

Nori Zay

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Nedah Oyin wrote:
i adore you.. you are fucking awesomesauce.. but this statement begs the question..

why does that offend you..?

I'm primarily confused at the incredible demonstration here to the point where I had to ask.

Feb 15 10 05:02 pm Link

Model

Nori Zay

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:
My beef?  I'm not complaining about anything but paparazzi and ignorant people who don't realize that they keep Tila in the spotlight by bitching about her. wink

But you're also perpetuating it, in a way. I'm just wondering why you're defending her madly.

Feb 15 10 05:03 pm Link

Model

Fifi

Gainesville, Florida, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

How am I "clueless" and you know so much more than I?  hmm

As far as "proof" goes ... proof of what?  Is she on trial for something?  Did she commit a crime against you?  Are we to be her judge and jury over something horrid that she did to you?  Come on!  Don't give her any attention and you will be far better off!  Hatred eats at your very being.  Don't be a "hater" Fifi, please!

Now I will officially no longer speak to you for your horrendous use of the word hater.

This entire thread proves that either you are seriously delusional or just that naive.

Feb 15 10 05:15 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Nori Zay wrote:

But you're also perpetuating it, in a way. I'm just wondering why you're defending her madly.

I don't understand how you think I'm "defending" her?  I have not denied that she may have sent our some "crazy tweets" ... I wouldn't know.  What I am debating with you is the need to bash or hate her because she gets "attention!"   To be angry or hatful towards someone because they get attention is hypocritical to me.  If you don't like that person getting attention, then turn the other way.  How is that "defending" her? 

You don't understand that giving "attention" to an "attention whore" is enabling them?  Some people have the common sense to completely hide from the media while they attempt to regain control of their own life.  Tiger Woods is attempting just that!  Yet there are no doubt .. many paparazzi looking for him and hoping to stalk him for a picture that would be a million dollar pay day for them.  Nearly every paparazzi I know is in it for the money and nothing else.  That is not what motivates me. 

I'm motivated to fight against injustice and ignorance.  The injustice is in hating someone needlessly.  The ignorance is in thinking that is all they are worth is the hatred.   I see Tila as a human being.  That's all.

Feb 15 10 05:19 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Fifi wrote:
Now I will officially no longer speak to you for your horrendous use of the word hater.

This entire thread proves that either you are seriously delusional or just that naive.

You are calling me "seriously delusional or just that naive." Sorry Fifi, but only a "hater" would say such a thing.   I never expected that from you.  sad

I see no worthy purpose in bashing Tila.  That is all.

Feb 15 10 05:22 pm Link

Model

Model Sarah

Columbus, Ohio, US

I really hate it when people associate her with being smart about marketing.. that's just not true.

All she was doing was simply getting attention via the internet (another outlet to her probable many other ways in real life), while a site was gaining popularity. It's called timing.

It's fairly obvious she comes from a very broken life of probably her family and surroundings above anything chemical and hasnt ever adjusted. Not only that but fame has actually made her avoid that and seek the limelight as some sort of drug.

It will catch up with her eventually she is just too naive to understand that. I dont hate her I just feel sorry for her.

Feb 15 10 07:16 pm Link

Model

Frances Jewel

Dayton, Ohio, US

Tila in 2 words....HOT.MESS.

Feb 15 10 07:23 pm Link

Photographer

Pacific Coast Photo and

Santa Monica, California, US

She is a joke and in a few years she'll be forgotten.

Model

Bon voyage MM

Honolulu, Hawaii, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

Good!  The World needs a clown!  The World needs to laugh!  wink

If people don't take the drama of celebrities lives, and the unreal "reality" of so called reality shows so seriously, we'd all be in on the joke and laughing our asses off.  The joke is on those who take it so hard that they must hate on those with 15 minutes of fame.  Go get your own 15 minutes.  It's not hard to do.

It wasn't clown funny... more like Britney Spears during her meltdown funny.

I have no problem with her at all. Whose hating?

Photographer

Shadow Dancer

Bellingham, Washington, US

Caperucita Roja wrote:
Judging by her every move she's rather insane.

Tila is living proof that the American Dream is alive and well.

She also proves a famous P.T. Barnum quote but that is another story.

Feb 15 10 07:25 pm Link

Photographer

Justin

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

Caperucita Roja wrote:
Judging by her every move she's rather insane.

Responding to OP, skipping over the pages:

I don't know who she is or why she is apparently famous. She hasn't even come up in conversations with my cutting-edge trendy kids.

- Mr. Clueless

Feb 15 10 07:27 pm Link

Photographer

beta

Nashville, Tennessee, US

I so cant wait til she is on Celebrity Rehab

or

RxHab

Feb 15 10 07:41 pm Link

Model

katielynnn

Asheville, North Carolina, US

she's not an attention whore. she's just a regular girl who's trying to live her life.

http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/v … YkYJ1P9836

...............right.

Feb 15 10 07:45 pm Link

Model

Nedah Oyin

Chicago, Illinois, US

aaaaaaaaaand we're still screaming and yelling about Tila and fueling her fame..

yes..

Feb 15 10 07:49 pm Link

Model

katielynnn

Asheville, North Carolina, US

Nedah Oyin wrote:
aaaaaaaaaand we're still screaming and yelling about Tila and fueling her fame..

yes..

i've been here since page one.
well, not the WHOLE time.
but yeah, i had to throw in the video.
and stay OUT of the argument within the thread.

Feb 15 10 07:55 pm Link

Photographer

picturephoto

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Frances Jewel wrote:
Tila in 2 words....HOT.MESS.

Correction:  Talentless hot mess.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XaaeFkQjPVk

Feb 15 10 07:56 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Richard Dubois wrote:

Richard, all along I've been saying that there are far more talented people to pay attention to ... and that it is a waste of time even to hate or attack Tila for being able to get attention.  The very people who are attacking her are giving her the very attention that she seems to crave.  The solution is NOT to give her more attention, and that goes for slamming her on forums.  I suppose I'm out numbered because everyone loves a train wreck even if they say they hate it! 

rp_photo wrote:
Sounds like another Amy Winehouse.

Patrick Walberg wrote:
Maybe?  But even Amy does not deserve to be hated.  Her God daughter is amazing!  Have you heard her? 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umpV2oWoY34

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gb0c7frwlKo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uGXNqw1Hoqw

Now that's REAL TALENT that deserves recognition!

Patrick Walberg wrote:
There are some really talented people out there.  I would much rather be talking about them, but when I post about some of the greatly talented people I know, they get ignored.  Maybe attention whoreing is the way to go?  hmm

I bought Dionne's CD as a Christmas gift to myself when it came out!

I wont buy Tila's music so I can't be blamed for her popularity.  wink

Feb 15 10 08:20 pm Link

Model

Caperucita Roja

London, England, United Kingdom

Patrick Walberg wrote:

May I politely ask you exactly what got your "attention" in regards to Tila Tequila?

Of course smile
She and many American celebrities I don't know are often spoken about on TMZ. Only this girls reports seemed to be about shitty things, stuff I don't really understand why we need to know.
Have you ever read those crappy celeb magazines where they report how the latest celebrity got a colonic and described her intense experience in a warts and all interview?

Well Tila seems to be doing that all the time, and I don't know why she's famous for it.

Feb 16 10 03:17 am Link

Makeup Artist

MUA Amy Elizabeth

Miami, Florida, US

Patrick Walberg wrote:

Richard Dubois wrote:

Richard, all along I've been saying that there are far more talented people to pay attention to ... and that it is a waste of time even to hate or attack Tila for being able to get attention.  The very people who are attacking her are giving her the very attention that she seems to crave.  The solution is NOT to give her more attention, and that goes for slamming her on forums.  I suppose I'm out numbered because everyone loves a train wreck even if they say they hate it! 

rp_photo wrote:
Sounds like another Amy Winehouse.

I bought Dionne's CD as a Christmas gift to myself when it came out!

I wont buy Tila's music so I can't be blamed for her popularity.  wink

We got your point the last 20 times you said it. Truth is, the whole "Don't pay attention if you don't like it" thing doesn't work when it's all over the Internet. And I agree with Fifi. I liken being a "hater" to being jealous, and... no.

If you don't care enough about her to pay attention to her like you claim, stop paying attention to the people here who do want to talk about what a ridiculous, trainwreck, mental-case she is. You paying attention to us also means you're paying attention to her.

Feb 16 10 09:39 am Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

Caperucita Roja wrote:

Of course smile
She and many American celebrities I don't know are often spoken about on TMZ. Only this girls reports seemed to be about shitty things, stuff I don't really understand why we need to know.
Have you ever read those crappy celeb magazines where they report how the latest celebrity got a colonic and described her intense experience in a warts and all interview?

Well Tila seems to be doing that all the time, and I don't know why she's famous for it.

So I see.  Thank you for your answer to my question.  There are some people who are interested in other people's tragic lives ... in particular those who have name recognition.  (celebrities)  What got Tila the most name recognition was through her gaining more "friends" than anyone else had at the time on Myspace.  Of course Myspace benefited from the publicity too.   

TMZ and all those other gossip rags are meant to make ordinary people feel better about themselves by reporting supposedly "news" about the celebrities lives.  I ignore the warts and all garbage reported by those media.  I think the headlines on some of those rags are hilarious!  The stories are ridiculous and the images photo shopped.

If so many people were not interested in Tila's life, then they wouldn't report on her regardless of what she does.  For some odd reason, her 15 minutes have been longer than most.  I suspect that if her "haters" were to leave her alone, then there would be no more stories about her.

Feb 16 10 12:02 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Walberg

MUA Amy Elizabeth wrote:
We got your point the last 20 times you said it. Truth is, the whole "Don't pay attention if you don't like it" thing doesn't work when it's all over the Internet. And I agree with Fifi. I liken being a "hater" to being jealous, and... no.

If you don't care enough about her to pay attention to her like you claim, stop paying attention to the people here who do want to talk about what a ridiculous, trainwreck, mental-case she is. You paying attention to us also means you're paying attention to her.

Amy, I disagree with you on one point ... "it's all over the Internet" is NOT true! You have to go looking for people on the Internet and Tila is not all that high up on searches.  There are many more better known names that come up on the top searchs well above her.  I don't know half the stuff that she is claimed to have done or said or whatever because I don't notice her on the web.  So it's more annoying to me that people feel the need to bash her when there are a lot more better things to be doing with our time. 

There are many reasons why people hate, not just jealousy.  There are many people who are not celebrities whose lives are trainwrecks, ridiculous and mental cases.  Why not involve yourself in those instead of someone you don't even know?

Feb 16 10 12:17 pm Link

Model

Centia

Columbus, Ohio, US

Shit as much everyone is trying to dis her, the fact remains that she is making money from someone in this country or we wouldn't know who she is. She is not my favorite person, but I can't knock her for doing what most would do in a heartbeat.

+1 for her hustling

-1 for letting the shit get to her head

:]

Feb 16 10 01:16 pm Link

Model

Mia Mali

Los Angeles, California, US

I'm going with elf/asian/alien/boobs hybrid.

Feb 16 10 01:47 pm Link

Model

jarlan

Atlanta, Georgia, US

wow i just seen pictures and lil snippets of the tampon thing she did.tequila is sad.I remeber just two years ago I use to think she was so cool but that video and how she's acting post-reality show is beyond low with any ounce of respect.
    You can't be super-famous forever.U get over it and find something else to do.

Feb 18 10 11:16 pm Link

Photographer

FosbreStudios

Medford, New Jersey, US

Mz Snow wrote:

I thought pictures were worth 1000 words?

They are! big_smile
And by looking at casey johnson by her side....neither are attrative......  bad cosmetic surgery on those sick looking lips ... nasty

Feb 19 10 02:30 am Link