Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Orlando Chit Chat Thread XV

Photographer

TadPrime

Oviedo, Florida, US

Morning!  Everyone made it through the storm last night I hope?

Edit: Grab the caffeine of your choice and a donut!

Jan 26 11 05:05 am Link

Photographer

Scott A Miller photo

Orlando, Florida, US

TadPrime wrote:
Morning!  Everyone made it through the storm last night I hope?

Edit: Grab the caffeine of your choice and a donut!

mmmmmmmm DONUTS

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f143/pwit/HomerDonuts.gif

Jan 26 11 05:22 am Link

Photographer

H E R B L I S H

Orlando, Florida, US

Scott A Miller photo wrote:

mmmmmmmm DONUTS

https://i46.photobucket.com/albums/f143/pwit/HomerDonuts.gif

Now that's a good Moaning!

Jan 26 11 05:29 am Link

Photographer

H E R B L I S H

Orlando, Florida, US

sosdezign wrote:
How's this for playin' with ALL the buttons on CS5  .  .  .  wink  I'm not sure what mostofem' even do  .  .  .

https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/1 … 521a9c.jpg  18+

SOS

Nice playin'

Jan 26 11 05:31 am Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

Well, the storm last night caused us very little harm here in the park.
Seemed like mostly drizzle with a little wind...

Jan 26 11 06:37 am Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

Yep, survived here, too....

Jan 26 11 06:40 am Link

Photographer

H E R B L I S H

Orlando, Florida, US

Frank Lewis Photography wrote:
Well, the storm last night caused us very little harm here in the park.
Seemed like mostly drizzle with a little wind...

I am glad to hear that Frank!  It could had been scary!

Jan 26 11 07:18 am Link

Photographer

Scott A Miller photo

Orlando, Florida, US

Keith aka Wolfie wrote:

Did the sales sheet survive too?

Jan 26 11 07:49 am Link

Photographer

H E R B L I S H

Orlando, Florida, US

Keith aka Wolfie wrote:

Keith are you at work?

Jan 26 11 07:50 am Link

Photographer

Scott A Miller photo

Orlando, Florida, US

H E R B L I S H wrote:

Keith are you at work?

Keith + Work = LOL

Jan 26 11 07:58 am Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

Keith + Work = LOL

And I'm trying to help your little dumpling and her cookie sales...  tsk tsk tsk.....   tongue   lol

And Herbie, yes I am...  big_smile

Jan 26 11 08:09 am Link

Photographer

Scott A Miller photo

Orlando, Florida, US

Keith aka Wolfie wrote:

And I'm trying to help your little dumpling and her cookie sales...  tsk tsk tsk.....   tongue   lol

Hey, just saying what you've said in the past smile

So how goes the cookies?

Jan 26 11 08:21 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Moaning... and I mean MOANING.. 15 hour day shooting and then driving back from the Keys and into the storm last night...

I think I woulda jest stayed at the Green Parrot  .  .  .  and left next week  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Jan 26 11 08:25 am Link

Photographer

Scott A Miller photo

Orlando, Florida, US

sosdezign wrote:

I think I woulda jest stayed at the Green Parrot  .  .  .  and left next week  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Unfortunately I was in Key LArgo.. not Key West

Jan 26 11 08:27 am Link

Photographer

sospix

Orlando, Florida, US

Unfortunately I was in Key LArgo.. not Key West

Headin' south is always a better direction  .  .  .  wink  Ya coulda celebrated yer BDay with Capt' Joe at the Hogfish, and stayed on da boat  .  .  .  or, if ya REALLY celebrated, ya coulda stayed NEAR da boat  .  .  .  wink

SOS

Jan 26 11 08:37 am Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

Hey, just saying what you've said in the past smile

So how goes the cookies?

Coming along!!  Should have ready this week... smile

Jan 26 11 08:43 am Link

Photographer

H E R B L I S H

Orlando, Florida, US

Keith aka Wolfie wrote:

How long would it take to have my sensor cleaned?

Jan 26 11 08:45 am Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

My hunny is on her way to Orlando for a job interview.

Please direct all of your positive energy toward the Fashion Square area and my lovely wife.

Jan 26 11 08:45 am Link

Photographer

H E R B L I S H

Orlando, Florida, US

Please direct all of your positive energy toward the Fashion Square area and my lovely wife.

GOOD LUCK!  Mrs. FotoFrank!

Jan 26 11 08:46 am Link

Photographer

Scott A Miller photo

Orlando, Florida, US

H E R B L I S H wrote:

GOOD LUCK!  Mrs. FotoFrank!

Second

Jan 26 11 08:49 am Link

Model

Solstice Rain

Davenport, Florida, US

Fingers crossed

Jan 26 11 08:50 am Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

H E R B L I S H wrote:

How long would it take to have my sensor cleaned?

Hard to say...  If stays quiet, probably today with no problem..  It's just me and da boss.. If you can hold till tomorrow, there will be another in so I won't have to break away as much...  Didn't we just clean that thing??? 

Man, Nikon sensors, or should I say, Sony sensors, are dirty little boys.. Or maybe it's all those dirty pics you take.. big_smile  lol

Jan 26 11 08:54 am Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

GOOD LUCK!!!!  Paws crossed... smile

Jan 26 11 08:55 am Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

Thanks everyone. I know Gail will wow 'em in the interview. She was just so nervous when she left the house. She's been looking for work for two years. We hope this is her big break.

Jan 26 11 08:55 am Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

Thanks everyone. I know Gail will wow 'em in the interview. She was just so nervous when she left the house. She's been looking for work for two years. We hope this is her big break.

What's she applying for??

Jan 26 11 08:56 am Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

Keith aka Wolfie wrote:

What's she applying for??

Project administrator for a commercial construction firm. Their office is located behind Fashion Square on McGuire Boulevard.

Jan 26 11 08:59 am Link

Model

EricaDean

Altamonte Springs, Florida, US

*fingers crossed* GOOD LUCK!

Jan 26 11 09:02 am Link

Model

EricaDean

I survived the night, but the storm had nothing to do with my likelihood of not surviving.

The fucking barium and alkaseltzer on steroids caused the WORST stomach pain I've ever had. I almost when to the ER. WTF?!? Why do they do this to people intentionally, when you could just do a fucking endoscopy?

Jan 26 11 09:04 am Link

Photographer

H E R B L I S H

Orlando, Florida, US

Keith aka Wolfie wrote:

Hard to say...  If stays quiet, probably today with no problem..  It's just me and da boss.. If you can hold till tomorrow, there will be another in so I won't have to break away as much...  Didn't we just clean that thing??? 

Man, Nikon sensors, or should I say, Sony sensors, are dirty little boys.. Or maybe it's all those dirty pics you take.. big_smile  lol

LOL!

Jan 26 11 09:07 am Link

Model

Solstice Rain

Davenport, Florida, US

EricaDean wrote:
I survived the night, but the storm had nothing to do with my likelihood of not surviving.

The fucking barium and alkaseltzer on steroids caused the WORST stomach pain I've ever had. I almost when to the ER. WTF?!? Why do they do this to people intentionally, when you could just do a fucking endoscopy?

You have ALL the fun.
From the description, I'm glad they went the endoscopy route with me. Though I suspect it's much more expensive and probably harder to get approved through insurance. Maybe?

Jan 26 11 09:08 am Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

We survived the night down here in Sun Tan City, but when I went outside to bid my hunny bon voyage, I saw that our awning is ripped. Gotta go to Camping World to get some stuff to fix the awning.

Jan 26 11 09:09 am Link

Photographer

Frank Lewis Photography

Winter Park, Florida, US

EricaDean wrote:

Medical procedures are only pretty on TV...

Jan 26 11 09:13 am Link

Model

EricaDean

EricaDean wrote:

Solstice Rain wrote:
You have ALL the fun.
From the description, I'm glad they went the endoscopy route with me. Though I suspect it's much more expensive and probably harder to get approved through insurance. Maybe?

It is more expensive, and they put you out, which has its own set of complications, but at least then I would have known what to expect. They blindsided me with this shit. I'm going to have a talk with my doctor about not telling me the likely negative side effects of shit before just sending me off to get it done. I could have made other arrangements, like, on a fucking Friday.

Jan 26 11 09:19 am Link

Model

Solstice Rain

Davenport, Florida, US

EricaDean wrote:

EricaDean wrote:

It is more expensive, and they put you out, which has its own set of complications, but at least then I would have known what to expect. They blindsided me with this shit. I'm going to have a talk with my doctor about not telling me the likely negative side effects of shit before just sending me off to get it done. I could have made other arrangements, like, on a fucking Friday.

This is why I love having a nurse for a mom. She fills me in on everything my doctors "forget" to tell me.
Hope you feel better soon honey.

Jan 26 11 09:21 am Link

Photographer

H E R B L I S H

Orlando, Florida, US

Solstice Rain wrote:
This is why I love having a nurse for a mom. She fills me in on everything my doctors "forget" to tell me.

Lucky you SR!  Get Well ED!

Jan 26 11 09:25 am Link

Model

EricaDean

Solstice Rain wrote:

Thanks, chica. *fingers crossed*

Jan 26 11 09:25 am Link

Model

EricaDean

H E R B L I S H wrote:
Lucky you SR!  Get Well ED!

Thanks! I'm trying...

Jan 26 11 09:26 am Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

EricaDean wrote:

EricaDean wrote:

So the doctor didn't give you ANY idea of possible side effects??  That's piss poor doctoring, but on the flipside, any more, I've come to the conclusion it's really up to us to ask questions rather than expecting doctors to tell us...

But I do hope you get better soon...  Never had barium but I bet that does suck..

Jan 26 11 09:43 am Link

Photographer

Tropical Photography

Sarasota, Florida, US

Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that we finally got in the new Pocket Wizards for Nikon that allow TTL shooting.

Jan 26 11 10:35 am Link

Photographer

Scott A Miller photo

Orlando, Florida, US

Keith aka Wolfie wrote:
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that we finally got in the new Pocket Wizards for Nikon that allow TTL shooting.

Selling things in the forums is not allowed.. there is a market place for that.. freakin newbie

LOL

Jan 26 11 10:36 am Link