Forums > General Industry > Fake or Real?

Model

Amber Dawn - Indiana

Salem, Indiana, US

I love being part of the itty bitty titty club! :Big Smile: I am proud to have my "girls"

If someone wants to get them then get them. But, get them for the right reason FOR YOURSELF not for other people.

May 21 05 08:49 pm Link

Model

DIVIANA DEVOUR

San Juan, Puerto Rico, US

Well to each their own. I am a DD but, proportioned always have been. 38/27/38 all mine all natural.

Good luck on your implants.

May 21 05 08:59 pm Link

Photographer

DRowan

Port Orange, Florida, US

It ain't the size of the ships...it's the motion of the ocean (please disregard previous posts mentioning similar circumstances)!

May 21 05 11:13 pm Link

Model

Mistress Purgatori

Washington, District of Columbia, US

tee hee I wondered how such a small girl was so curvy.ah ha that's how you got the hips Tara.haha.I have a kid too.just one.no more for Me.I always said I want one a girl and luckily that's what I got.you look so damn good for having had 2 kids hun.
xxx
MP

Posted by Angel Tara: 
oh phoey poo...alot of photogs that won't shoot me on account of my boobs..darn it.

well, i got my boob job before i started modeling and I assure you that you'd rather see them the way they are than the way they were. I breastfed two kids....yeah i said it, I have two kids. and my breasts were UGLY!!!! before that, I always said I would never go under the knife. I was a happy, perky B. After kids, I'm sorry, but they needed to be fixed! So I fixed 'em.

Mistress Purgatori,hence the hips....hee hee smile

Just my 2 cents

May 21 05 11:18 pm Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

I think breast augmentation makes women look like cartoon characters, especially if the boob job is a bad one. Examples, nipples sitting too high and looking like a basketball was split in half and shoved in.

May 22 05 04:59 am Link

Model

Fareed

Mobile, Alabama, US

no offense but keep it real.. should feel good about urself.. thats wat i think

May 22 05 10:10 am Link

Model

Amanda Jilesse

Portland, Oregon, US

I thought about it, but after seeing some friends get some really bad boobs, I decided I'd rather stick with my little natural ones. Besides, they're cheaper! smile

May 22 05 11:53 am Link

Photographer

Doug Harvey

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Personally...I've seen good and bad...I've heard the comments about how they feel there is something wrong and are considering having them redone.

All-n-all, I would prefer a model that is natural. A woman is beautiful in her own way and that is the way that I would like to see her.

On a more personal note...I wouldn't marry a woman with implants.

May 22 05 12:09 pm Link

Model

kate elizabeth - katya

Fairfield, California, US

I had mine done a year ago and I love them.  I honestly thought that I wouldn't model anymore because I thought my agents wouldn't book me afterwards.  I really didn't care because I was sick of wearing strap on boobs (padded bras) and pretending to be proud of my membership to the itty bitty titty committee.  I only went to a B cup (I was a AA before - only nipples) - I just wanted to have a little something there... it also makes me look like I have meat on my bones instead of a skinny little twig.  money well spent I think. 

I don't have a self image complex, I still get booked for runway and print, and I feel damn good about myself

*muah!*

May 22 05 05:07 pm Link

Model

Angie Rae

Lawton, Iowa, US

Whatever floats everybodie's boat. I personally prefer keeping mine real and natural. I kind of took the comment personally though, from some of the photographers who stated they will shoot women with natural breasts who are a C cup or smaller... That's crap. Mine are a D naturally, and I cannot help the fact that my real boobs are big. I guess men tend to make us self conscious no matter what size we are. I've never had a complaint from my boyfriends..haha. Anyways, who wants to be 70 years old and have a firm pair of boobs, while the rest of you is dragging behind you on the floor?? Not me!, haha!

May 28 05 02:45 am Link

Photographer

Sanders McNew

New York, New York, US

Difficult subject.

I distinguish between tattoos and breast implants.  I take people as they present themselves to me.  I believe that marking your body is the most basic, primal act of self-definition a person can make.  A photographer who tries to hide the tattoo, demeans the choice its bearer has made.  I might not find a tattoo pleasing, but I embrace it as an important part of the person standing before me.

So, tattoos and piercings are fine by me.  They strike me as assertions of individuality, and, often, blows against pat commercial notions of beauty.

Implants are entirely different for most people.  Whereas a tattoo is an assertion of individuality, breast implants often are efforts to conform to social norms of commercial beauty.  Not always -- I think Kate Elizabeth's post illustrates an exception.  My cousin had reconstructive surgery after a struggle with breast cancer -- I get the reasons why she did that, and that makes sense to me.

But often, implants seem more offensive to me, because I have a hard time seeing how they celebrate the individual.  If anything, they reflect insecurities fostered by a culture obsessed with large breasts, and an urge to conform with the culture's expectations. 

And I am troubled by the health risks that implants present to otherwise-healthy women.  Potentially a high price to pay to wear a bigger brassiere.  I wish we lived in a world where people could be happy with their bodies as they are.

Sanders McNew
www.mcnew.net

May 28 05 03:12 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Hard to say because I have seen cases where it did wonders for the woman as a model and as a woman... I have also seen some awful results where a flat chest would be more attractive than what was done in the name of beauty.
After seeing your pictures I would recommend that *you* don't do it because you have beautiful breasts... and if those are the *after* pictures then I say leave them alone as they came out nicely and re-doing them might ruin the look.

May 28 05 05:29 am Link

Model

Shayuma

Cincinnati, Ohio, US

No, I am not a fan of BA at all. But hey, who am I to judge..I'm a 38DD au natural baby

May 28 05 05:52 am Link

Photographer

Thomas Pierce

Marietta, Georgia, US

Posted by Lapis: 
I would like to hear everyone's opinions on breast augmentation.

As a general rule, I don't hire models (for artistic nudes) with fake boobs (and yes, I can usually tell). I find the boob job more of a distraction than small breasts would ever be (mainly because augmentations don't look or move naturally.)

Other jobs (lingerie, swimsuit) it does not make as much of a difference.

On the other hand, your body belongs to you, and you can have whatever modifications make you happy.

May 28 05 05:56 am Link