Forums > Model Colloquy > How do you get a Good yet Affordable Boob Job?

Model

LNZBZ

Maineville, Ohio, US

I have been wanting to get implants for a long time and have decided to do it after returning from Germany.  I saw a doctor, etc. and she quoted me the price and it was at least $7000 for silicon gel (which is what I want, not saline) implants.

She is one of the best in Cincinnati and I don't want to go to a bad Dr.  Saving money is not worth risking my life.

Does anyone know of a Good Dr that charges less near Cincinnati?  And does anyone know where to get financing for a person with bad credit?

(No negative comments please.  Just asking for some Advice, not Personal Opinions. Thanks)

May 09 11 03:27 pm Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

if there was one thing where I wouldn''t worry about saving money, it's a boobjob.
go out and get the best you can find.

good luck!

May 09 11 03:31 pm Link

Photographer

AJ_In_Atlanta

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Well thought out and your right, saving a few dollars isn't worth the risk and you really want the best surgeon and work you can afford.  Have you considered traveling for it?  For something so important why limit yourself.

May 09 11 03:31 pm Link

Photographer

A-M-P

Orlando, Florida, US

You have two options

good= expensive

or

crappy job+risk=cheap

I would never risk a surgery for saving money

May 09 11 03:32 pm Link

Model

LNZBZ

Maineville, Ohio, US

AJScalzitti wrote:
Well thought out and your right, saving a few dollars isn't worth the risk and you really want the best surgeon and work you can afford.  Have you considered traveling for it?  For something so important why limit yourself.

I'm wanting to find financing for her since she is very good and has high customer ratings but its hard to find a personal loan as a student.

May 09 11 03:33 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

I work in strip clubs; I see A LOT of boob jobs. I've seen so many boob jobs, it's absurd.

Believe me when I say, you get what you pay for.

The best-looking fake boobies I ever saw cost something like $12,000 and were done overseas. They were amazing, but the girl's sugar daddy paid out the wazoo for them.

May 09 11 03:33 pm Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Orlando, Florida, US

If you want it bad enough, you will save the money to purchase it.

Consider it your best motivation to your goal.

I would imagine if everyone with bad credit could just finance anything, there would people with even worse credit.

May 09 11 03:34 pm Link

Photographer

Carle Photography

Oakland, California, US

I paid 6k for mine over 7 years ago.
Save up the money, do NOT try to find less expensive.

May 09 11 03:36 pm Link

Clothing Designer

Burning Violet

Bury Saint Edmunds, England, United Kingdom

ShivaKitty wrote:
The best-looking fake boobies I ever saw cost something like $12,000 and were done overseas. They were amazing, but the girl's sugar daddy paid out the wazoo for them.

Yup. Best value for money is if someone else pays!

May 09 11 03:36 pm Link

Model

LNZBZ

Maineville, Ohio, US

I agree with all of you, I am definitely not going to go to some cheap doc and get a botch job for $3000, it would cost waaay more to fix

May 09 11 03:39 pm Link

Photographer

AJ_In_Atlanta

Atlanta, Georgia, US

ShivaKitty wrote:
I work in strip clubs; I see A LOT of boob jobs. I've seen so many boob jobs, it's absurd.

Believe me when I say, you get what you pay for.

+1 I don't know about the Ohio market but there are some really good surgeon's down here in the Atlanta area and $10k+ isn't really that much for top quality.  Its worth it and something that will be part of you for many years.

May 09 11 03:39 pm Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Orlando, Florida, US

You could try something pathetic like this and lots of other sites like them

http://buymenewboobs.tripod.com/

May 09 11 03:41 pm Link

Model

Koryn

LNZBZ wrote:
I agree with all of you, I am definitely not going to go to some cheap doc and get a botch job for $3000, it would cost waaay more to fix

I know another woman who spent $7,000 on her boobs, which seems like a large amount, but they were still a "botch job." One of the implants leaked, making her very ill, and she had to get them redone. Getting them redone cost even more money, and she had difficulty healing after the second procedure. Now, several years later, she is in the process of having all implants completely removed, and is getting her natural breasts lifted. It was a lot of agony, and expense, and the fact she paid a seemingly large sum for them did not guarantee they were without problems.

May 09 11 03:44 pm Link

Model

Starr_Marie

CANEADEA, New York, US

Good Egg Productions wrote:
You could try something pathetic like this and lots of other sites like them

http://buymenewboobs.tripod.com/

Also myfreeimplants.com   smile lol

May 09 11 03:44 pm Link

Model

Anna Adrielle

Antwerp, Antwerp, Belgium

NevaehMarie wrote:

Also myfreeimplants.com   smile lol

please, please don't go on myfreeimplants. that site makes me sick :s

May 09 11 03:46 pm Link

Model

Amelia Talon

Seattle, Washington, US

www.myfreeimplants.com If you want to get other people to help you pay for them. The downside is you have to raise the entire amount of the surgery, you can't pay your own half and the site pays the other, unless you got another 'paying' account and paid it to yourself, and they deduct some money from every transaction made.

But you have to really work it and be willing to do some.. not so respectable things.

edit: LOL someone said it before me.

Also would like to point out, with loans, if you have bad credit you can get a co-signer.(parents, boyfriend, friend?)
Or you can loan from your parents/boyfriend/friends and that saves the bad credit problem.
There's also a thing called Care Credit specifically for financing surgeries.  http://www.carecredit.com/

May 09 11 03:50 pm Link

Photographer

Carle Photography

Oakland, California, US

ShivaKitty wrote:

I know another woman who spent $7,000 on her boobs, which seems like a large amount, but they were still a "botch job." One of the implants leaked, making her very ill, and she had to get them redone. Getting them redone cost even more money, and she had difficulty healing after the second procedure. Now, several years later, she is in the process of having all implants completely removed, and is getting her natural breasts lifted. It was a lot of agony, and expense, and the fact she paid a seemingly large sum for them did not guarantee they were without problems.

There is no guarantee.
In fact if you read the fine print at the bottom of the anesthesia page....
You could die.

Anytime you go under there is a small chance you might not wake up.

May 09 11 03:53 pm Link

Photographer

RLA Photo

Lake Elsinore, California, US

More expensive does not necessarily mean better.  When my wife decided she wanted to get augmented we shopped around with different Doc's and compared their services and specifically how the Dr. was with us.  We went to several with very nice offices who advertised on the internet but found them to be not much more than "factories".  We finally found a Dr with a long history of work with an excellent staff who really cared about "US".  He was only slightly more than the "factory" Doc's but if you look at my wife's pictures you can see how natural they look.  He also let her decide how big she wished to be, not "I'll decide how big you should be when I open you up".

My wife has a girlfriend with a very well to do husband who paid twice as much for hers from the well known "celebrity" Dr. and had problems with not nearly as good results.

Key point, shop around, do your research, find one you will be comfortable with.

Good Luck

May 09 11 03:57 pm Link

Photographer

Archived

Phoenix, Arizona, US

financing, with bad credit?

and 7k is too expensive, so you're looking for cheaper?

what if there are expensive complications?

seems like a bad idea.

May 09 11 03:59 pm Link

Model

Amelia Talon

Seattle, Washington, US

Death of Field wrote:

There is no guarantee.
In fact if you read the fine print at the bottom of the anesthesia page....
You could die.

Anytime you go under there is a small chance you might not wake up.

If you mean having a bad reaction to the anesthesia, those incidents are very rare and can usually be detected if your family has a history of bad reactions. I also think I remember hearing that northern Europe ethnicities are most commonly at risk.

May 09 11 03:59 pm Link

Model

-Titania-

Milwaukee, Wisconsin, US

If you can't afford them, you can't afford to upkeep them, either. They're not always a lifetime install- often you'll need new implants in 10 years. I've seen some baaaaaadly worn out fake boobs- ripples, un-even sag, etc. They could barely afford the boob job when they got it, they can't afford the new ones.

What's the goal with having them? There are probably things that are much more important in your life, and the fact that you can't get a loan by yourself for them is probably a sign.

May 09 11 04:04 pm Link

Model

Rachel Jay

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Amelia Talon wrote:
If you mean having a bad reaction to the anesthesia, those incidents are very rare and can usually be detected if your family has a history of bad reactions. I also think I remember hearing that northern Europe ethnicities are most commonly at risk.

Not everyone knows their family history hmm

OP, I'd just work on saving up for the best, and not risk it.  And while you're saving, maybe you can also work on doing stuff to improve your credit score so that if you do need to take a loan, or decide to take a smaller loan, you might be able to get it easier.

May 09 11 04:05 pm Link

Photographer

A-M-P

Orlando, Florida, US

dave wright phx wrote:
financing, with bad credit?

and 7k is too expensive, so you're looking for cheaper?

what if there are expensive complications?

seems like a bad idea.

Exactly plus breast implants don't last forever you need to get them redone every 10-15 years I believe, also if there are any complications how are you going to pay for the other surgeries. Also if you are getting silicone is to my understanding that you need to get a MRI every few years to check if everything is going well in there.

I want to get breast implants myself but I will not be getting them until I know I can afford the procedure itself plus afford any extra short and long term care I might need if any complications were to arise.

May 09 11 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

johnreefphotography

College Park, Maryland, US

Forget the boobs and put the money towards college.

May 09 11 04:15 pm Link

Model

TxCiara

Austin, Texas, US

Affordable isn't really the way to go on something like this.  It's still a major surgery with risks.

Look on the state board of plastic surgeons in that area and see who's certified. Got to a couple of consultations.

Financing isn't any cheaper. If you go with a finance company through their office expect high interest rates.

I would go back and do more research on Saline vs Silicone too.

May 09 11 04:16 pm Link

Photographer

Bare Essential Photos

Upland, California, US

The best boob jobs are, like fruits and vegetables, organic. Made by nature.

A good artificial boob job is an oxymoron.

Gabby

May 09 11 04:22 pm Link

Photographer

David Westlake

Mansfield Center, Connecticut, US

My $.02:

Why pay thousands to fix something that doesn't appear to me to be broke. I think you look fine the way you are.

May 09 11 04:25 pm Link

Photographer

Patrick Shipstad

Burbank, California, US

Not with a Groupon deal!

May 09 11 04:28 pm Link

Photographer

2020 Photography

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

As stated in this thread and has been stated many times on MM do you really want to risk your health and possibly your life to save $500.00?  It just is not worth it.

As also stated in this thread why try to fix something that is not broken?  You only have a few images posted but in those your shape looks good.  You claim a 36 C cup in your Bio here and I think that should be enough.

Along with the numerous and extremely serious consequences and risks involved in getting a boob job there are other equally serious implications as well that you may not have thought about.  You typically don't get just one boob job.  At some point in your life you will have to have the implants replaced and you will have to pay for that as well along with the surgical trauma and recovery time involved.  Also, getting a boob job labels you and it is not a good label.  I know a lot of photographers, myself included who will not work with a model who has fake tits under any circumstances, ever.  From the perspective of another person fake boobs are a lie and the only way to go from there is down.  Also, the human body ages it is an inescapable fact and do you want to be 60 years old with a set of watermelons stapled to your chest?  That sends a real good message I am sure.

Think long and hard and very carefully about what you are doing and why you are doing it.  There are huge and very real risks involved along with having to spend a whole lot of money for a gain that might only be in your mind.  Good luck to you and I hope you make the right choice.

May 09 11 04:42 pm Link

Photographer

North Kingstown, Rhode Island, US

johnreefphotography wrote:
Forget the boobs and put the money towards college.

^^^ this

As far as I concened nature made are the best thing going regardless of size or shape unless you were in some sort of hideous accident.

And, you want to take out a loan to do this? I'm sorry, let me put this gently, that's insane. That's the last thing a 23 year old needs is a $10,000+ loan for tits... Sorry, but that's truth right there....

May 09 11 04:44 pm Link

Photographer

DC Photo - Inactive

Trenton, New Jersey, US

Not trying to be negative, but you are a 36C and considering getting 7k+ implants instead of saving money during/putting money towards college.  This baffles me a bit.

Getting a personal loan, with bad credit and no collateral is near impossible in a great economy at your age, we're not in a great economy so the loan is most likely out of the question -- so you'll most likely have to save, save, save to get them if you want them.

May 09 11 04:48 pm Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

https://www.easleys.com/ProductImages/forum/50615FoamFalsies.jpg

May 09 11 04:49 pm Link

Model

Fur Elise

Seattle, Washington, US

Marianne Michaela wrote:
if there was one thing where I wouldn''t worry about saving money, it's a boobjob.
go out and get the best you can find.

good luck!

Indeed. I would not cut costs here. Why Sillycones instead of salines?

May 09 11 04:54 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Vinnit

Tampa, Florida, US

If you pay .99 for your burger, you get preprocessed meat and industrial rat droppings.  When you pay $24.99 for a burger, you get Kobe beef and the finest ingredients.

In other words, when you pay fast food prices, you get fast food quality.  Get a cheap boob job, live with inverted or asymmetrical nipples, distorted breasts, stretch marks, lumpy or rock hard implants, and no feeling in your nipples.  Get a good boob job and enjoy your beautiful new figure with a fantastic pair of sweater puppies you're not embarrassed to show off in the gym steam room.

Honestly not trying to be mean but I cannot fathom wanting to get cheap cosmetic surgery of any kind.  If you've already determined you want to improve your appearance and quality of life, isn't going for cheap lousy looking work kinda defeating the purpose?

May 09 11 04:56 pm Link

Photographer

Bare Essential Photos

Upland, California, US

To OP --

Here's some advice. Women who get boob jobs do it to enhance their self-image. It seems to me that counseling is the answer, not the knife.

Gabby

May 09 11 04:58 pm Link

Model

Nikki Magnusson

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

you get what you pay for..

850cc silicone..

tight cleavage install..

Beverly Hills..12k..

May 09 11 05:04 pm Link

Photographer

Brett Hunt

Washington Court House, Ohio, US

well I have seen more than a few women get the money for a boob job by asking for it on ebay with the promise of a before and after photo.

May 09 11 05:05 pm Link

Photographer

Brett Hunt

Washington Court House, Ohio, US

Bare Essential Photos wrote:
To OP --

Here's some advice. Women who get boob jobs do it to enhance their self-image. It seems to me that counseling is the answer, not the knife.

Gabby

not all women do it for that reason some do it to enhance thier pocket books. and I am sure there are many other reasons.

May 09 11 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

Jose Deida

Reading, Pennsylvania, US

Bare Essential Photos wrote:
To OP --

Gabby

Hell, I thought it was for bigger tips,better paying jobs and more photo ops.

go figure smile

May 09 11 05:10 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Brett Hunt wrote:

not all women do it for that reason some do it to enhance thier pocket books. and I am sure there are many other reasons.

Yeah, I will readily admit that I could have done really well as a glamor model, had I modified my chest to match the measurements of my lower half. I didn't have the foresight to realize that when I first started modeling, or the income, or the drive to do so, since I've always liked my body.... but, many women do it to increase their perceived value when they are making a living off their looks. If your body is disproportionate, and you change that, it can make a significant difference in your income, the types of jobs you get, and the rate at which you book those jobs.

May 09 11 05:12 pm Link