Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Ex Police declares war to LAPD one KIlled so far.

Makeup Artist

T

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Instinct Images wrote:

Possible but I doubt it. It would have been very easy for the cops to shoot him if he tried to surrender then claim he was armed or shot at them.

They said he came out and they forced him back in.

Feb 12 13 07:48 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

James Ogilvie wrote:

the word 'archive' in that link is missing the c.  just add it, and you're there.

ok thanks!

Feb 12 13 07:49 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Instinct Images wrote:
I don't have any problem with the cops setting the building on fire to drive him out. Seems safer than waiting and possibly having him escape in the dark.

Really? Seems a bit extreme to demolish someone's property. They could have lit up the area with flood lights. He was surrounded. He wasn't going anywhere. Perhaps a little patience was in order?

Feb 12 13 07:51 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Maricopa, Arizona, US

T wrote:

They said he came out and they forced him back in.

They were shooting at him. Maybe they meant he was forced back inside by the hail of gunfire?

Feb 12 13 07:52 pm Link

Photographer

Llobet Photography

Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US

Lohkee wrote:
Really? Seems a bit extreme to demolish someone's property. They could have lit up the area with flood lights. He was surrounded. wasn't going anywhere. Perhaps a little patience was in order?

To me it seems extreme to light the place on fire and push him back in to make him burn.  Doesn't sit right with me at all, if it's true.

Feb 12 13 07:53 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

Lohkee wrote:

They were shooting at him. Maybe they meant he was forced back inside by the hail of gunfire?

yeaahh smile

Feb 12 13 07:53 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Maricopa, Arizona, US

BlueMoonPics wrote:
To me it seems extreme to light the place on fire and push him back in to make him burn.  Doesn't sit right with me at all, if it's true.

Yep. If he was on the second floor, he might not have been able to get out and surrender even if he had wanted to (which I doubt he wanted to, but still). Doesn't sit right with me either. They could have waited him out.

Feb 12 13 07:57 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

testing 1 2 3

Feb 12 13 07:57 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Laguna Beach, California, US

the "forced back in" angle is already being misreported. he tried to escape from the rear after setting off a smoke grenade. they shot at him and he retreated back into the cabin. this was long before the fire. and how am i supposed to believe that rambo could be forced back into a room by a puny san bernardino county sheriff?

now they're finding out he had silencers on all his weapons, so that they couldn't initially tell where he was shooting from. that's how the first two deputies got shot.

he could have--and should have--surrendered right after he abandoned the "stolen" truck. this is the only way he wanted it to end.

story over. i wish they'd gotten him alive.

Feb 12 13 07:59 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

GK photo wrote:
the "forced back in" angle is already being misreported. he tried to escape from the rear after setting off a smoke grenade. they shot at him and he retreated back into the cabin. this was long before the fire. and how am i supposed to believe that rambo could be forced back into a room by a puny san bernardino county sheriff?

now they're finding out he had silencers on all his weapons, so that they couldn't initially tell where he was shooting from. that's how the first two deputies got shot.

he could have--and should have--surrendered right after he abandoned the "stolen" truck. this is the only way he wanted it to end.

story over. i wish they'd gotten him alive.

Ohh, so the guns didn't burn? So I guess that single gunshot before the fire wasn't from him.

Feb 12 13 08:01 pm Link

Photographer

Giacomo Cirrincioni

Stamford, Connecticut, US

T wrote:
Ohh, so the guns didn't burn? So I guess that single gunshot before the fire wasn't from him.

Not necessarily. I shoot with silencers, they can still spit a flame. Not that I think a gunshot started the fire…

Feb 12 13 08:04 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

Paramour Productions wrote:

Not necessarily. I shoot with silencers, they can still spit a flame. Not that I think a gunshot started the fire…

Thx. *sideeyeing you*

Feb 12 13 08:05 pm Link

Photographer

What Fun Productions

Phoenix, Arizona, US

jesse paulk wrote:
never engage what fun, its never fun, its always just tragic...

Legacys 7 wrote:

It's like dealing with a child.

Please stop.

Makeup Artist

T

No body found!!

Photographer

James Andrew Imagery

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Live news conference: NO body recovered. Cabin still too hot for entry.

Feb 12 13 08:06 pm Link

Photographer

Giacomo Cirrincioni

T wrote:
Thx. *sideeyeing you*

LOL. They're legal and not at all uncommon among competitive long range shooters.

Feb 12 13 08:07 pm Link

Photographer

Lightcraft Studio

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

New update: no body has been found yet

Makeup Artist

T

LOL. They're legal

smile

Model

Little Queenie

Indio, California, US

T wrote:

It's been suggested that the multiple shots heard during the fire is the fire setting off his ammo.

Feb 12 13 08:08 pm Link

Photographer

Hoodlum

Sacramento, California, US

LOL. They're legal and not at all uncommon among competitive long range shooters.

Not in California.

Feb 12 13 08:09 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

if that cabin had a crawlspace or a basement it could be a while before they find a body.

Feb 12 13 08:10 pm Link

Photographer

Giacomo Cirrincioni

Patchouli Nyx wrote:
if that cabin had a crawlspace or a basement it could be a while before they find a body.

It had a full basement

Feb 12 13 08:10 pm Link

Photographer

Giacomo Cirrincioni

Hoodlum wrote:

Not in California.

I was referring to me, not him…

Feb 12 13 08:11 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Legal in AZ too smile

Feb 12 13 08:12 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Patchouli Nyx wrote:

It had a full basement

how did you know that???  aren't you buried in 8 feet of snow back there?

Feb 12 13 08:13 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

T wrote:

the single shot was probably a pistol. he was firing on the cops with suppressed rifles.

and here we go with all the misinformation. obviously the lapd cmndr has to say there is no word or confirmation, but i'm pretty sure by the way the cops on the scene were acting, that it's over.

plus, san bernardino cs have to make the first call anyway.

after all this shit, the lapd isn't even directly involved in anything regarding this case, other than two of their officers being shot at--in all places--corona.

Feb 12 13 08:15 pm Link

Photographer

Giacomo Cirrincioni

Patchouli Nyx wrote:

Patchouli Nyx wrote:

how did you know that???  aren't you buried in 8 feet of snow back there?

I still have a television! CNN interviewed one of the owners of the house

Feb 12 13 08:15 pm Link

Model

Little Queenie

Indio, California, US

GK photo wrote:

the single shot was probably a pistol. he was firing on the cops with suppressed rifles.

and here we go with all the misinformation. obviously the lapd cmndr has to say there is no word or confirmation, but i'm pretty sure by the way the cops on the scene were acting, that it's over.

They have to be able to actually enter the building for anyone to make any "call".

Feb 12 13 08:16 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

I still have a television! CNN interviewed one of the owners of the house

yeah, the kid of the mother who owns the place confirmed that on cnn.

Little Queenie wrote:
They have to be able to actually enter the building for anyone to make any "call".

si. and it will have to be the sbcsd that makes the call anyway. they should stop listening to the lapd, and mayor tony. they're out of the loop.

Feb 12 13 08:18 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bots

Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Cabin Where Dorner Is Believed To Be Holed Up Goes Up In Flames
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/83 … in-flames/

Feb 12 13 08:18 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

Hoodlum wrote:

Not in California.

Cop lived in Vegas

Feb 12 13 08:19 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Michael Bots wrote:
Cabin Where Dorner Is Believed To Be Holed Up Goes Up In Flames
http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/video/83 … in-flames/

thanks for that bulletin, rip. lol

Feb 12 13 08:20 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

GK photo wrote:

after all this shit, the lapd isn't even directly involved in anything regarding this case, other than two of their officers being shot at--in all places--corona.

Yet the spotlight is on them. Hmmm. I wonder will they continue looking into his case.

Feb 12 13 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

San Francisco, California, US

Instinct Images wrote:

Possible but I doubt it. It would have been very easy for the cops to shoot him if he tried to surrender then claim he was armed or shot at them.

Heat on your ass will make you do a lot of things that you normally wouldn't do. 9/11 is a prime example of people jumping from the WTC.

Feb 12 13 08:23 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

god, the tv talking heads on kcal are fucking retarded. first, the one chick gets capt. janksed earlier, now they just keep showing the video of the shootout right when he got to the cabin.

but they keep asking "is that fire?" when all the image shows is a smoke grenade that the cops lit off for cover. fucking retards.

Feb 12 13 08:23 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

T wrote:

Yet the spotlight is on them. Hmmm. I wonder will they continue looking into his case.

of course they will. they have to. this guys case got appealed to the nth. if there was some kind of "cover up", it goes way beyond lapd.

Feb 12 13 08:25 pm Link

Photographer

Hoodlum

Sacramento, California, US

T wrote:

Cop lived in Vegas

OK I thought he was in LA

Feb 12 13 08:27 pm Link

Photographer

GK photo

Legacys 7 wrote:

Heat on your ass will make you do a lot of things that you normally wouldn't do. 9/11 is a prime example of people jumping from the WTC.

that's why i would bet the farm he was already dead. nobody is going to sit in a building and roast themselves. i know a lot of people won't buy that, but i'll bet there's a self inflicted gun shot on him when they do the autopsy. even if he's burned beyond recognition, the me could still determine that.

Feb 12 13 08:27 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

San Francisco, California, US

What Fun Productions wrote:

jesse paulk wrote:
never engage what fun, its never fun, its always just tragic...

Please stop.

you sing this stupid victim tune over and over. you're not a child. stop acting like one. you want people to stop, stop the dumb trolling. now that's "dumb." And you're wasting your time asking me to stop. Save your breath.

Feb 12 13 08:30 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

Hoodlum wrote:

OK I thought he was in LA

You know I'm talking about owning the silencer. neutral

Feb 12 13 08:30 pm Link