Forums > Model Colloquy > Excitement issue

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

Brooklyn Bridge Images wrote:

https://marool.com/wp-content/uploads/jump-out-window.jpg

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m213/cherrystonestudios/Forum%20Images/laughing.gif

Jul 06 14 10:08 am Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Cherrystone wrote:

https://i105.photobucket.com/albums/m213/cherrystonestudios/Forum%20Images/laughing.gif

That was my reaction also. After ai composed myself, I was able to walk downstairs to refill my popcorn tub.

Jul 06 14 10:09 am Link

Photographer

Cherrystone

Columbus, Ohio, US

Koryn wrote:

That was my reaction also. After ai composed myself, I was able to walk downstairs to refill my popcorn tub.

If perchance you splashed a wee bit of organic butter on it, kindly give me a small portion?

Jul 06 14 10:25 am Link

Photographer

Vito

Brooklyn, New York, US

Amber West wrote:
If it is white, it will simply be vaginal discharge.

There is another.....  smile.  Explanation of white vaginal discharge

Jul 06 14 10:31 am Link

Photographer

GeorgeMercado

Pembroke Pines, Florida, US

Hmmm The OP originally stated the model was wet, then he comes back with white discharge. I am waiting for the next flip flop to occur and for the story to further change. smile

https://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/3/6/2/3/4/original/i-dont-always-get-a-milkshake-but-when-i-do-it-brings-all-the-bo.jpg

Jul 06 14 10:53 am Link

Model

Elisa 1

Monmouth, Wales, United Kingdom

GeorgeMercado wrote:
Hmmm The OP originally stated the model was wet, then he comes back with white discharge. I am waiting for the next flip flop to occur and for the story to further change. smile

https://cf.chucklesnetwork.com/items/3/6/2/3/4/original/i-dont-always-get-a-milkshake-but-when-i-do-it-brings-all-the-bo.jpg

There are multitudes of reasons for discharge ranging from thrush to a cold to menstrual pre or apres.
But hey we are in a fantasy industry lol

I admit modelling is a bit like acting in that one can get carried away putting oneself in the part.
I was playing a witch once and got so carried away I turned the photographer into a newt. Luckily there was some Kleenex on hand....

Jul 06 14 11:12 am Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Orlando, Florida, US

Photographer Mario wrote:
First of all, thank you folks for your comments - I found several very useful ones. I do understand that for many this is just a " fun" thread  - I am glad you had a good time laughing...

Back to the thread,  I said that the model was alternative, with interesting tattoos everywhere. Thirty minutes after we start shooting  I noticed white milky stuff coming out. I politely asked model to wipe it, but she got very embarrassed.  I suspect she did not know it was coming uot. Once we resumed shooting, model became  nervous, her skin turned red, breath became shallow. In 5 minutes white stuff appeared again, and she asked me to cancel the rest of the shoot. I did and  I paid her as we agreed. Maybe the model had some issues or maybe I was not polite enough?

So to be clear, she was either very very sick, or very very turned on. At any rate SHE ended the shoot, you did not get the images you were paying for, and then you paid her.

For someone who doesn't do trade and who says he's only here for business, you're not very good at it. Why would you pay a model who wasted your time and didn't deliver what you were being paid to do?  I guess you're letting every model know what she needs to do to not get the job done with you but still get paid.

Jul 06 14 11:14 am Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Orlando, Florida, US

Eliza C  new portfolio wrote:
I admit modelling is a bit like acting in that one can get carried away putting oneself in the part.
I was playing a witch once and got so carried away I turned the photographer into a newt. Luckily there was some Kleenex on hand....

Did he get bet-ah?

https://therealrevo.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2010/12/HolyGrail027-360x198.jpg

Jul 06 14 11:17 am Link

Photographer

Calif-Sun Photography

Santa Cruz, California, US

AJScalzitti wrote:
I have never encountered so many who know so little about female biology outside of congress...

+1

Jul 06 14 11:19 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

First of all, thank you folks for your comments - I found several very useful ones. I do understand that for many this is just a " fun" thread  - I am glad you had a good time laughing...

Back to the thread,  I said that the model was alternative, with interesting tattoos everywhere. Thirty minutes after we start shooting  I noticed white milky stuff coming out. I politely asked model to wipe it, but she got very embarrassed.  I suspect she did not know it was coming uot. Once we resumed shooting, model became  nervous, her skin turned red, breath became shallow. In 5 minutes white stuff appeared again, and she asked me to cancel the rest of the shoot. I did and  I paid her as we agreed. Maybe the model had some issues or maybe I was not polite enough?

I would have rescheduled the shoot without paying her.

Jul 06 14 11:22 am Link

Photographer

Eyesso

Orlando, Florida, US

Eugenya wrote:

He didn't make MY day with them.  Not one little bit.  Posts like that take up bandwidth, and nothing further, in my opinion.

"Fight the real enemy".....YouTube. 

I didn't respond with anything consequential because I thought it was pretty clear that this entire post was a joke.  So, I made a joke. 

So to the OP....

I enjoy photography, cause it's fun.  But for my day job I'm a physician.  Over the years I've done more vaginal exams than I can count.  I've seen things you can't imagine, and things you may not want to imagine. 

I still think this post is seriously ridiculous.  But let me entertain the thought of copious vaginal secretions. 

I"ve seen it a few times, as a side effect to a Trichomoniasis and/or Gardnerella infection.  It is possible your model was embarrassed about the offensive smell associated with the infection(s).  Or maybe the creepy act of wiping her secretions bordered on molestation and sent her running. 

I hope you washed your hands.

Jul 06 14 11:23 am Link

Photographer

Jerry Nemeth

Dearborn, Michigan, US

Fletching wrote:
...I can't wait to see how this guy responds when a model first gets her period mid shoot.

I once told a model to hide her string.

Jul 06 14 11:25 am Link

Photographer

L Cowles Photography

Sun City West, Arizona, US

Good Egg Productions wrote:
Ok, wait..

Let's for a moment assume that this isn't completely made up bullshit.  Walk me through how this actually went.

Model is hired to do black and white spreads for a private client.  At some point in the shoot, it becomes evident that she is so turned on that she's so wet that SHE ends the shoot?  And then she is confused and ashamed.  And then what?

Did you tell her that because she was so wet you couldn't use these photos?  How did this actually happen?  Did you eventually find someone to shoot for your private client?  Did you ever talk to this model again?

This is definitely Saturday night on Model Mayhem.

I would think if the client wasn't into the wetness, someone else would be willing to buy the images.

Jul 06 14 11:38 am Link

Photographer

Dave McDermott

Coill Dubh, Kildare, Ireland

Brooklyn Bridge Images wrote:

https://marool.com/wp-content/uploads/jump-out-window.jpg

You've given me an idea for a photoshoot. Any models wanna try this? big_smile

Jul 06 14 11:40 am Link

Photographer

DWD-Photo

Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, US

I enjoyed reading these threads and got a good laugh.  I've actually had more issues with nude male models "standing at attention" which changes the shoot from artistic to erotic really fast.  We are grown ups and these things happen so get over it and move on.

Jul 06 14 11:55 am Link

Model

Elisa 1

Dave McDermott wrote:

You just need sugar glass.

Jul 06 14 12:13 pm Link

Photographer

DarkSlide

Alexandria, Virginia, US

I don't believe a word of the OP. Thread designed to fuel his fantasy.

Jul 06 14 12:15 pm Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Orlando, Florida, US

Eliza C  new portfolio wrote:

Dave McDermott wrote:

You just need sugar glass.

That's not sugar (or stage) glass.  That's a real pane of safety glass.  Here's how it works:

There is a ramming piston in one corner of the glass pane.  For this shot, it was the lower left.  You can see that's where the shatter grows from.  The stunt person runs head first toward the window.  A rigger hits the piston a split second before the stuntman hits the window, which punches the glass, creating the shatter.  When the stuntman bursts through the window, it appears that they created the break.  It's a much more realistic looking effect than the giant shards that sugar glass creates.

Also, when you see your actors land and get covered in those tiny pieces of the safety glass they just went through, it's actually clear rubber.  They bounce around just like glass pieces would, but they're safe.

Sorry to ruin the magic of movie making for you.

Glass is actually REALLY strong.  On set, the piston wasn't strong enough and didn't shatter the glass, and the stunt people hit the window, and it just went "Whump", and they didn't come through.  On the next take, they used a more powerful piston.  It sounded like a gun going off.

Jul 06 14 12:29 pm Link

Photographer

r T p

Los Angeles, California, US

https://www.soulseeds.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/im-so-excited.jpg

Jul 06 14 01:43 pm Link

Model

Elisa 1

Good Egg Productions wrote:
That's not sugar (or stage) glass.  That's a real pane of safety glass.  Here's how it works:

There is a ramming piston in one corner of the glass pane.  For this shot, it was the lower left.  You can see that's where the shatter grows from.  The stunt person runs head first toward the window.  A rigger hits the piston a split second before the stuntman hits the window, which punches the glass, creating the shatter.  When the stuntman bursts through the window, it appears that they created the break.  It's a much more realistic looking effect than the giant shards that sugar glass creates.

Also, when you see your actors land and get covered in those tiny pieces of the safety glass they just went through, it's actually clear rubber.  They bounce around just like glass pieces would, but they're safe.

Sorry to ruin the magic of movie making for you.

Glass is actually REALLY strong.  On set, the piston wasn't strong enough and didn't shatter the glass, and the stunt people hit the window, and it just went "Whump", and they didn't come through.  On the next take, they used a more powerful piston.  It sounded like a gun going off.

I didn't say that's how it was done.
I said that's how you could do it. As in yourself on the cheap. As in low budget. As an MM photographer who can't even afford to pay models for the most part! Without stuntman and pistons and all the health and safety officials and Hollywood budget smile I've seen it done quite effectively and cost minimal. Sorry to ruin the magic of MM budget shoots for you smile
That being said it was interesting, appreciated.
And at this point I am grateful for the small mercy that this has not descendrd into discussion of the 'special effects' of various forms of 'wet' given the context of the thread smile

Jul 06 14 01:54 pm Link

Photographer

Bare Essential Photos

Upland, California, US

I hired local alternative model through the Internet (not through MM). I was shooting spreads for my client, a private collector. During the shoot the model got so sexually excited that we had to stop photoshoot. Model was very confused and ashamed,  and honestly I did not know what to do. Photoshoot totally failed I did not get the shots I needed. But more importantly I have this ugly feeling that such an experience could psychologically traumatize the model. She is a beautiful female and aspiring model with great potential.  I still feel very sorry for her, although I do not think it was my fault.   I would apreciate your advice - how common this problem is, what should I do to avoid situations like this and what should be my behavior if this happens again?

This happens pretty often but it shouldn't be viewed as a problem. Women are human with the same sexual urges as men.

My suggestion is to let her know that it's great she's into the shoot and to take a break whenever the occasion warrants one. Always make sure you have wipes and towels available for the model.

I honestly don't see any problem at all.

Jul 06 14 03:01 pm Link

Photographer

East West

HarryL wrote:
NO offence !!!!I The OP doesn't making sense to me. There is more to the story that he might be the one, Not the model! And honestly I heard lots about those collectors BS...98% is totally BS.

So how does this work with a collector? The collector hires a photographer to shoot random models for his spank bank collection? Does the collector even meet or talk to the models? If not, why not just build his collection off the internet?

Jul 06 14 03:09 pm Link

Model

Koryn

Boston, Massachusetts, US

DWD-Photo wrote:
We are grown ups and these things happen so get over it and move on.

Pretty much sums up my opinion about most things.

Jul 06 14 04:00 pm Link

Photographer

Good Egg Productions

Orlando, Florida, US

MDWM wrote:

So how does this work with a collector? The collector hires a photographer to shoot random models for his spank bank collection? Does the collector even meet or talk to the models? If not, why not just build his collection off the internet?

When I shoot for a private collector, he chooses the models very specifically.  I've even presented him with a list of 6 models to shoot for him and he chose only one of the six.  Very specific. 

I've never heard of anyone just going random.

Maybe the OP will come back and expand his story to explain these little things.  But I doubt it.

Jul 06 14 04:10 pm Link

Photographer

Art Silva

Santa Barbara, California, US

The moral of this story is if you are shooting a nude model for explicit content and they get overly aroused or "leak" to much, Don't make an Issue out of it.

Jul 06 14 04:32 pm Link

Photographer

Rik Williams

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

https://s2.quickmeme.com/img/e2/e21281c1b392e9ff1cbdbe5f28a98e3fd51054293b05a528261f211c6f1bca64.jpg

Jul 06 14 07:40 pm Link

Photographer

Virtual Studio

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

I need some advice from photographers and especially from female models. To date, I have done numerous nude photo shoots with both male and female models, mostly for fine art photo projects. During these shoots I always  treat nude models the same way  as I treat fully clothed models - with respect and professionalism. Indeed, looking through the lens I think mostly about lighting, composition, focus, background and other things like this. In other words, during photoshoot I do not see model's body as an object of sexual desire. 

Great majority of  my photoshoots vent great. But there were two esceptions. First time it happend in Italy a couple of years ago.  I was doing nude photoshoot with a new model that I hired through local agency. By the end of the photoshoot I have noticed that the model got sexually excited. That time I pretended that I did not notice.

Second time it was very recently. I hired local alternative model through the Internet (not through MM). I was shooting spreads for my client, a private collector. During the shoot the model got so sexually excited that we had to stop photoshoot. Model was very confused and ashamed,  and honestly I did not know what to do. Photoshoot totally failed I did not get the shots I needed. But more importantly I have this ugly feeling that such an experience could psychologically traumatize the model. She is a beautiful female and aspiring model with great potential.  I still feel very sorry for her, although I do not think it was my fault.   I would apreciate your advice - how common this problem is, what should I do to avoid situations like this and what should be my behavior if this happens again?

You stud.

My advice would be to tone it down a little.

Jul 06 14 08:03 pm Link

Photographer

Photographer Mario

Westhampton, New York, US

Dear MM members,

I would like to thank all of  you for your comments. Many of them were very helpful. In particular,  I greatly appreciate the stories that female models shared with us.  Thank you very much. These stories helped me to understand feelings of that model and  better prepared me for dealing with sutuations like this in the future. After that photo shoot my first guess was that that model was some kind of a psycho or sick person. Now I think that case was the result of a combination of many different factors, including model's age (early twenties) and lack of experience, human physiology, emotions and maybe panic. Now in a situation like that I would behave differently.

Jul 06 14 08:29 pm Link

Model

IDiivil

Dear MM members,

I would like to thank all of  you for your comments. Many of them were very helpful. In particular,  I greatly appreciate the stories that female models shared with us.  Thank you very much. These stories helped me to understand feelings of that model and  better prepared me for dealing with sutuations like this in the future. After that photo shoot my first guess was that that model was some kind of a psycho or sick person. Now I think that case was the result of a combination of many different factors, including model's age (early twenties) and lack of experience, human physiology, emotions and maybe panic. Now in a situation like that I would behave differently.

I am disappointed that you would assume a woman is crazy or sick under these kinds of circumstances. That may have been a part of your post best kept to yourself.

Jul 06 14 08:37 pm Link

Model

Vi Synster

Jesup, Georgia, US

IDiivil wrote:
I am disappointed that you would assume a woman is crazy or sick under these kinds of circumstances. That may have been a part of your post best kept to yourself.

Yeah, uh, that's kind of really offensive (referring to the post that you quoted). A lot of this thread is pure trolling going on. Like a lot of people have said, just keep rolling no matter what happens. If the model makes a point that she wants to clean herself up, let her. Otherwise, just keep on going.

Jul 06 14 08:53 pm Link

Photographer

Bryan Benoit

Miami, Florida, US

IDiivil wrote:

+1

Jul 06 14 09:00 pm Link

Photographer

East West

Dear MM members,

It sounds like you're describing yourself, not the model?

Jul 06 14 09:13 pm Link

Photographer

JGunPhoto

This thread had got to be a troll LOL, I love it!

Thank you OP.

Jul 06 14 09:17 pm Link

Model

Dea and the Beast

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

IDiivil wrote:

You are clearly hysterical, IDiivil!

Let me help you with that.
https://cdn.filmschoolrejects.com/images/Hysteria.jpg

Jul 06 14 09:17 pm Link

Photographer

mophotoart

Wichita, Kansas, US

someone get out the bounty, for the ones that like it ruff, or wet wipes, send it to the OP and say have fun...

Jul 06 14 09:23 pm Link

Model

dead and goneeeeeeeeee

Aniak, Alaska, US

Koryn wrote:
https://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d172/jend1212/IGN/355e4602.gif

yuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuup.

Jul 06 14 09:31 pm Link

Photographer

Brooklyn Bridge Images

Brooklyn, New York, US

After that photo shoot my first guess was that that model was some kind of a psycho or sick person. Now I think that case was the result of a combination of many different factors, including model's age (early twenties) and lack of experience, human physiology, emotions and maybe panic.

You were lucky to get out alive bro
https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eTaKJArDiz4/UVdXD-noc2I/AAAAAAAApR8/JpQngE-XyIY/s400/.1.jpg

Jul 06 14 10:01 pm Link

Photographer

David Westlake

Mansfield Center, Connecticut, US

Maybe she was embarrassed because it was the remnants of a pre-shoot tryst.

Jul 07 14 02:42 am Link

Photographer

Kent Art Photography

Ashford, England, United Kingdom

DarkSlide wrote:
I don't believe a word of the OP. Thread designed to fuel his fantasy.

Indeed.  This isn't the creepiest thread on this subject that I've seen, but it's probably the poorest thought out 'backstory'.

Jul 07 14 03:25 am Link

Model

Model MoRina

MacMurdo - permanent station of the US, Sector claimed by New Zealand, Antarctica

https://www.mememaker.net/static/images/memes/3628325.jpg

Jul 07 14 06:01 am Link