Forums > Events > Phoenix Meet & Greet VI

Photographer

Robbie Wolf Photography

Phoenix, Arizona, US

400th Post!

I like the ArtStageSound idea. It's easy to get to and has plenty of space if Dean is up for it. The studio is only one of the rooms and might even provide a chance for everyone to look at a studio setup and stuff even though it isn't technically a night for shooting. Maybe even could have an informal class on the equipment or something.

Maybe we can even talk Sarah into singing for us. tongue

Jan 22 07 02:10 pm Link

Photographer

Robbie Wolf Photography

Phoenix, Arizona, US

boink

401st post

Jan 22 07 02:11 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Sand Angel wrote:
400th Post!

Actually it is the 440th post in this thread..  40 post per page.. this is page 11

40 x 11 = 440

Jan 22 07 06:20 pm Link

Model

Sarah Deathriage

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Sand Angel wrote:
400th Post!

I like the ArtStageSound idea. It's easy to get to and has plenty of space if Dean is up for it. The studio is only one of the rooms and might even provide a chance for everyone to look at a studio setup and stuff even though it isn't technically a night for shooting. Maybe even could have an informal class on the equipment or something.

Maybe we can even talk Sarah into singing for us. tongue

LOL, now that would be funny. I could do a little show. heh. Yeah. That would scare the models away for sure wink

Jan 23 07 03:23 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Valach

Avondale, Arizona, US

Please move the discussion to the next meet and greet to the VII thread.. that way we can put an end to this thread.

Jan 23 07 04:40 pm Link

Photographer

Purple Sea Photography

Waukesha, Wisconsin, US

why?  (just being a pain in the ass.......)

Jan 25 07 08:52 pm Link

Photographer

photochrisaz

Queen Valley, Arizona, US

Purple Sea Enterprises wrote:
why?  (just being a pain in the ass.......)

why not....???? i just love bein a pain in the ass...... after all .... i am the angry man....
and since Aaron leads and coordinates these events, I for one will follow the M n G 7 thread when he starts it...... and not until then.....

Jan 25 07 11:59 pm Link