Forums > Events > Phoenix Meet & Greet VI

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:

Wow..  and I have all of their albums on LP's...  LOL  showing my old age again...

I have over 200 LP's... don't worry you aren't that old... = D But my car won't play them... lol...

Jan 19 07 01:36 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:
almost here

IT'S ONLY A DAY AWAY!!!!!

Jan 19 07 01:37 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

WHOOOHOOO... I made it to page 9!!!!!

Jan 19 07 01:38 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Tonight, tonight!!
Oooohhh-oooohhh!!!

* Sorry for the bad Phil Collins imitation

Jan 19 07 01:40 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Carlos Arturo Velarde wrote:
Tonight, tonight!!
Oooohhh-oooohhh!!!

* Sorry for the bad Phil Collins imitation

{{High Five}}

Jan 19 07 02:18 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Didn't Phil Collins sing 'Butterfly Kisses'?? I love that song... I still cry everytime I hear it, being a daddy's girl & all...

Jan 19 07 02:19 am Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

No, that was Bob Carlisle...

Gabrielle Danielle wrote:
Didn't Phil Collins sing 'Butterfly Kisses'?? I love that song... I still cry everytime I hear it, being a daddy's girl & all...

Jan 19 07 03:13 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

I have over 200 LP's... don't worry you aren't that old... = D But my car won't play them... lol...

yes.. and I have hundreds of 8 track tapes too... only about 50 cassettes and maybe 30 or 40 CD's... I am way behind in my music buying or collecting..

**Edit** only 12 hours to go....

wow.. 909 posts on page 9.. talk about co-winky-dinks..

Jan 19 07 07:40 am Link

Photographer

Gibson Photo Art

Phoenix, Arizona, US

We have a special surprise this time.

Jan 19 07 10:14 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:

Oh no.. you are not doing nekid table dances again are you?

Jan 19 07 10:45 am Link

Photographer

Gibson Photo Art

Phoenix, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:

Oh no.. you are not doing nekid table dances again are you?

Only if you are buying the drinks!

Jan 19 07 10:54 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

No, that was Bob Carlisle...

Well that name doesn't sound familiar....

Jan 19 07 11:14 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:

OH maN i'M HORRIBLE WITH SURPRISES... i ALWAYS GET MY GIFTS A FEW DAYS AHEAD OF TIME, MY HUSBAND HATES THAT, BUT HE CAN'T SAY NO!! gUESSING aARON CAN SAY NO TO ME EASY! = P Crap... I just realized my caps were on, lol... sorry!!

Jan 19 07 11:16 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:

yes.. and I have hundreds of 8 track tapes too... only about 50 cassettes and maybe 30 or 40 CD's... I am way behind in my music buying or collecting..

**Edit** only 12 hours to go....

wow.. 909 posts on page 9.. talk about co-winky-dinks..

9 hours to go... & today's the 19th... hmmm... Andrew you're onto something!!!

Jan 19 07 11:18 am Link

Photographer

Mac Wolff

Litchfield Park, Arizona, US

I have 3 girls   and I cry more than them when I hear it......wait did I just say that?

Jan 19 07 11:27 am Link

Photographer

Jefferson Dorsey

Nashville, Tennessee, US

ADGibson wrote:

Free cameras?  Seriously, I'd like Nikon's latest pro cam.  Yesterday a softbox fell off a light and knocked my camera out of my hand and onto the cold, hard concrete floor...  ruined my favorite lens and the camera's a little dicey.

How about free money?  That works too.

Jan 19 07 01:06 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

I always wrap the neck-strap around my wrist so the camera can't fall... I'm paranoid about dropping it!

Jefferson Dorsey wrote:

Free cameras?  Seriously, I'd like Nikon's latest pro cam.  Yesterday a softbox fell off a light and knocked my camera out of my hand and onto the cold, hard concrete floor...  ruined my favorite lens and the camera's a little dicey.

How about free money?  That works too.

Jan 19 07 01:10 pm Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

bump...

Jan 19 07 01:12 pm Link

Photographer

Alluring Exposures

Casa Grande, Arizona, US

Hey Yummy-butt!!! ... I mean... hi Stephy!!!

Darkdesire wrote:
bump...

Jan 19 07 01:16 pm Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

Hey Yummy-butt!!! ... I mean... hi Stephy!!!

Darkdesire wrote:
bump...

[/qu

hey any girl named stehie always has the ass to back up for a good ol bump...lol

Jan 19 07 01:45 pm Link

Model

Sarah Deathriage

Phoenix, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:

Hey.. I think we all resemble that remark..

Heh, cause we're all kind of weird!

Jan 19 07 02:39 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

9 hours to go... & today's the 19th... hmmm... Andrew you're onto something!!!

I dont think I have figured out anything, let alone something. well maybe a new model to shoot.. I will know soon. She is going to call me before 5 and maybe tag along tonite.

ok by my clock.. 5 hours and 15 minutes left till M&GVI....

Jan 19 07 02:41 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:

Only if you are buying the drinks!

I dont think I am tonite.. sorry..

Jan 19 07 02:48 pm Link

Model

VJ

Peoria, Arizona, US

I might attend :-D

Jan 19 07 05:23 pm Link

Photographer

Mad Medic

Litchfield Park, Arizona, US

Sure wish I could make it...oh well...

Jan 19 07 05:35 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

= (

I'm so sad... I'm supposed to be there... & I ended up having to stay home. No fun for me! Let me know how it went....

Jan 19 07 08:58 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Valach

Avondale, Arizona, US

= (

I'm so sad... I'm supposed to be there... & I ended up having to stay home. No fun for me! Let me know how it went....

I thought there was someone missing sad...   was fun, full house.. we need a bigger place and a quitttter one .. man it was loud!

Jan 20 07 12:12 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

WHOOOHOOO... I made it to page 9!!!!!

But you didnt make it to the Meet & Greet!!!!   

Jan 20 07 12:34 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

= (

we looked and looked.. and asked and asked.. but nobody knew where you were.. a few didnt even know who you were till we described you...

Wish you had been there.

Jan 20 07 12:35 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Paul Valach wrote:

I thought there was someone missing sad...   was fun, full house.. we need a bigger place and a quitttter one .. man it was loud!

sniffle, sniffle.....

Jan 20 07 12:40 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:

we looked and looked.. and asked and asked.. but nobody knew where you were.. a few didnt even know who you were till we described you...

Wish you had been there.

I wish I had been there too....

Jan 20 07 12:41 am Link

Model

Holly Dell

Los Angeles, California, US

Paul Valach wrote:

Ah, that was tonight.  I'm still in San Jose, but here's wishing you all made great contacts and had a blast!

Jan 20 07 12:41 am Link

Photographer

Paul Valach

Avondale, Arizona, US

Holly D wrote:

Ah, that was tonight.  I'm still in San Jose, but here's wishing you all made great contacts and had a blast!

was a good time, Holly D you need to say hi to mon and dad out there...we need suggestions for the next one.. size of place and less loud music...

Jan 20 07 12:43 am Link

Model

Holly Dell

Los Angeles, California, US

Paul Valach wrote:

was a good time, Holly D you need to say hi to mon and dad out there...we need suggestions for the next one.. size of place and less loud music...

Thanks.  I'm with my bro and his sis in law...found out I'm gonna be an aunt in Sep!!!!  Woo hoo! 

Oo oo I like Jillians, but probably too loud even in a private room, which would likely be pricey.  Libraries and rec centers can be rented for a low cost.  I love parks, but can be unpredictable regarding privacy, noice level, availability (though I think you can also rent space)...etc.

Jan 20 07 12:53 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

yep.. the room they had us in was way to small for our group.. Someone said we had about 50 or 60 people there tonite. I dont think it was that many.. but it was too many for the room.

The room at the Half moon was actually bigger.

we need a larger room in a place that there isnt any TV's or Loud music. Maybe a restaurant with a banquet or private party room. Say something like Ruths Chris or Monte's Steak house or Bill Johnson's.

Where they serve food and drink. but not outrageous prices.

I am not that familiar with the Central Phoenix places like I used to be.. but I am going to look into it a bit. Maybe LoneStar or Texas Roadhouse..

We did miss a number of people not being there.

Jan 20 07 12:53 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:
yep.. the room they had us in was way to small for our group.. Someone said we had about 50 or 60 people there tonite. I dont think it was that many.. but it was too many for the room.

The room at the Half moon was actually bigger.

we need a larger room in a place that there isnt any TV's or Loud music. Maybe a restaurant with a banquet or private party room. Say something like Ruths Chris or Monte's Steak house or Bill Johnson's.

Where they serve food and drink. but not outrageous prices.

I am not that familiar with the Central Phoenix places like I used to be.. but I am going to look into it a bit. Maybe LoneStar or Texas Roadhouse..

We did miss a number of people not being there.

Some steak house or something sounds much better... I bet it'll smell better than a bar too... lol...

Jan 20 07 12:59 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Holly D wrote:

Thanks.  I'm with my bro and his sis in law...found out I'm gonna be an aunt in Sep!!!!  Woo hoo! 

Oo oo I like Jillians, but probably too loud even in a private room, which would likely be pricey.  Libraries and rec centers can be rented for a low cost.  I love parks, but can be unpredictable regarding privacy, noice level, availability (though I think you can also rent space)...etc.

Congradulations Holly D... what's the due date, Sept. what?

Jan 20 07 01:00 am Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

What a fun time!! It was great to see those I knew, and to meet those I had never seen before! I'll try to make it to more of these...

You all were great! smile

Jan 20 07 01:12 am Link

Photographer

Gibson Photo Art

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I agree with that. A much bigger place. I have been there a couple times and they had no music going at all, but of course they had it going tonight! I'm on it tomorrow looking for another place. If anyone has any ideas send me an email.

Jan 20 07 01:54 am Link

Model

VJ

Peoria, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:
I agree with that. A much bigger place. I have been there a couple times and they had no music going at all, but of course they had it going tonight! I'm on it tomorrow looking for another place. If anyone has any ideas send me an email.

How about peter piper pizza??? LOL j/k...

funny story: I was actually going to come...I was driving and everything...just ask jeremy...so I pull up to the Tilted Kilt...then after an hour or so I realize I'm at the wrong location...IDIOT!

Jan 20 07 02:08 am Link