Forums > Events > Hocking Hills Group Shoot May 12, 2018

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Dollie Delirium  wrote:
Really hope I can make it out to this. If not I'll just have to make it happen for sure in the fall. I love opportunities like this one, they can be very rewarding creatively. ^.^

We would love to have you attend. We have some very creative photographers attend. If you need a ride, we have several people come from your area.

Mar 26 18 07:26 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

I still have a lot of openings.  Contact me if you are interested.  Concepts are open to discussion and suggestion.

Friday
3:00 PM
4:00 PM
5:00 PM Alicia
6:00 PM  Lynni C
7:00 PM Jolene
8:00 PM  or after dinner, possible campfire shoot?  Anyone interested?

Saturday
6:00 AM Alicia
7:00 AM Alicia
8:00 AM Alicia
9:00 AM  Jessica
10:00 AM Jessica
11:00 AM
Noon  Lunch 
1:00 PM 
2:00 PM
4:00 PM 
5:00 PM
6:00 PM 
7:00 PM

Sunday
7:00 AM 
8:00 AM
9:00 ish  Head for home (It's Mother's Day)

Mar 30 18 07:35 am Link

Photographer

Pisqually

Dayton, Ohio, US

This shoot has interested me for a few years, but I was never able to make it there. Serious question. I see several Photographers posting they are going. How many Models are actually attending? It would be nice to see a list!

Mar 30 18 01:24 pm Link

Photographer

The 8th Wonder

Adrian, Michigan, US

I'm really interested in joining for a second time. My first experience was great. Hoping I can make it this year.

If there are any models who are interested in working together, feel free to shoot me a message or reply here.

Mar 30 18 08:40 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Pisqually wrote:
This shoot has interested me for a few years, but I was never able to make it there. Serious question. I see several Photographers posting they are going. How many Models are actually attending? It would be nice to see a list!

The official list is in the OP.  It contains the names of people that have actually sent in their money.  We have learned by sad experience that without $ commitment, only about 1/2 of the models that say they are coming actually show up. We had several photographers flake as well, but the percentage is smaller.

There is also an event page on FB that shows 26 people going and 140 interested, but those numbers don't really mean much.  A few of them have posted that they were sending their check in, so the official list should be growing soon.  Generally, we end up with 10-15 each of models and photographers. 

We are expecting 2 MUA's as well.  MUA's are free, so there is no check to receive from them.

Mar 31 18 08:33 am Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

We never have less than 30 people. Usually several show up at the last minute without schedules. No one is ever sitting around unless they want to be.

Mar 31 18 08:54 am Link

Photographer

Pisqually

Dayton, Ohio, US

Ok thank you! I will keep an eye on the thread.

Mar 31 18 09:40 am Link

Photographer

PhilRyan

Springfield, Ohio, US

I have sent Jim a message through Facebook inquiring about the remaining cabin(s).

DestinyRed (MM# 1910041) and I are making plans to attend this event.

Question on the cabins, it says the $185 covers your event fee, is that for just one person?

Mar 31 18 09:52 am Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

PhilRyan wrote:
I have sent Jim a message through Facebook inquiring about the remaining cabin(s).

DestinyRed (MM# 1910041) and I are making plans to attend this event.

Question on the cabins, it says the $185 covers your event fee, is that for just one person?

Yes, that is for one person. Each additional person is $25.

I have one cabin left and 2 people inquiring about it plus you. I will have an answer on it in 2-3 days.

THE LAST CABIN IS RENTED.

Mar 31 18 07:50 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

AS ONE PHOTOGRAPHER ONCE SAID:

If no models show up, you are still in the Hocking Hills, it is a no lose situation.

Apr 01 18 06:50 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Cascading Falls Photogr wrote:
AS ONE PHOTOGRAPHER ONCE SAID:

If no models show up, you are still in the Hocking Hills, it is a no lose situation.

I would still prefer to have someone cuter than Micheal or Dan to take pictures of.  LOL

Apr 01 18 07:22 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Leah Velocity MM# 800145 is a traveling model and will be in the area during the 3 days of the group shoot. She only does paid shoots. If any photographers want to contact her and arrange shoots on that weekend, feel free.

Apr 02 18 08:34 am Link

Photographer

Positive Image studios

Aberdeen, Ohio, US

All Yours Photography wrote:

I would still prefer to have someone cuter than Micheal or Dan to take pictures of.  LOL

Hmmmmm!

Apr 03 18 12:49 pm Link

Photographer

Positive Image studios

Aberdeen, Ohio, US

Cascading Falls Photogr wrote:
Leah Velocity MM# 800145 is a traveling model and will be in the area during the 3 days of the group shoot. She only does paid shoots. If any photographers want to contact her and arrange shoots on that weekend, feel free.

I am a travelling photographer, and only do paid shoots too. smile

Apr 03 18 12:50 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

For those involved with the potlucks Friday and Saturday nights, send me a message with what you are bringing and I will keep a list posted right below Jim's OP.

Apr 03 18 11:33 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

My schedule, so far, is pretty open, and I can shoot with you any amount of time between 10 minutes and 45. (I change makeup/wardrobe, and need some time to convert my “look”

I’ll be there from Friday afternoon through Saturday night.

I am open to set times, but also don’t mind being a fill-in or a down-time model.

Friday:
4 pm
5 pm
6 pm - All Yours Photography
7 pm - Dan Rowland
8 pm

Saturday:
11am - Peter Ahn
12 pm
1 pm  - Steve C
2 pm
3 pm
4 pm
5 pm

Apr 04 18 06:40 am Link

Photographer

Positive Image studios

Aberdeen, Ohio, US

Lynni C wrote:
My schedule, so far, is pretty open, and I can shoot with you any amount of time between 10 minutes and 45. (I change makeup/wardrobe, and need some time to convert my “look”

I’ll be there from Friday afternoon through Saturday night.

I am open to set times, but also don’t mind being a fill-in or a down-time model.

Friday:
4 pm
5 pm
6 pm
7 pm
8 pm - Dan Rowland

Saturday:
11am - Peter Ahn
12 pm
1 pm
2 pm - Steve C
3 pm
4 pm
5 pm

Change Dan Rowland  to 7pm

Apr 04 18 05:40 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

For those that will be there Friday and/or Sat. night for dinner and would like to potluck, please let me know what you would like to bring.  If you haven't decided what to bring, at least let me know how many will be there so that we can plan how much of the main course we will need.

Last spring, about 1/3 of the people didn't tell us they would be there for dinner and we ran short on pork steak.  Last fall, I tried to just take a guess and spent money on way too much.  It isn't that tough to say "Hey, I'll be there for dinner Friday, Saturday or both nights.

I will keep an updated list of who is bringing what on my post right below Jim's OP.

Potluck for Friday.  Who is bringing what?

Spaghetti

Potluck for Saturday.  Who is bringing what:

Mesquite pork steaks or ribs. -   All Yours Photo

Apr 08 18 06:58 am Link

Model

MatureModelMM

Detroit, Michigan, US

I sent a private message on 3-25 asking for further information, but never received a response.

I have always wanted to attend this event but couldn't due to my work schedule. Now I am retired but that came with health issues, namely difficulty walking very far or on irregular surfaces due to problems with my legs, feet, and ankles. I walk with a cane and that may be permanent. This time last year I was using a walker, so I am somewhat better but this will probably be a lifelong issue according to my doctors. However I am still very interested in modelling and intend to continue in the future within my limitations and with those interested in working with a very different model. I am only doing fully naked work, and have no further interest in posing with any clothing on. Outdoor work has always been one of my favorites and I'd like to get some new stuff to update my portfolio with people I haven't worked with in the past.

I know I can't come to the event in May but am still hoping to be able to in the future. What I would like to know, is how difficult the walking is to get to the best scenic sites, both the distance involved and the terrain? Getting into water, or climbing onto rocks or other things would likely be out of the question.

If I am able to make this happen in the future, I would be travelling with a photographer (another long time MM member who hasn't attended before either) and in addition to shooting together, both of us would want to work with others enough times to make the trip worthwhile. One of the main reasons for doing this is for me to have access to the outdoor scenic settings and to work with other photographers who are new to me. We are not cabin/cottage types of people, so I wonder if there are any hotels nearby that we would be able to stay in? 

Any information you could provide would be helpful. Thanks smile

Apr 08 18 09:37 am Link

Photographer

Al Fess

Berea, Ohio, US

I will be bringing Margaret (Jojo) to the spring event. We will arrive Friday afternoon and plan to be there until Mothers Day Sunday morning. You may contact me for scheduling. Al 216-401-5588 Best to text me.
Margaret will schedule just a few appointment. She would like to do mostly clothed theme images and willing to do some topless and art nudes if the concept is mutually agreeable.

You can click on link to see her!

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-29vtTWyJYUk/WswX_gSi6rI/AAAAAAAAKx0/HVBo7HTKruYiNdKKmF8cE8GmVUmd2-OYwCLcBGAs/s1600/Jojo%2BHH%2Bcomposite.jpg

Text AL FESS to book 216-401-5588

FRIDAY
3:00 PM Al Fess
5:00 PM Aaron Rhodes

7:00 PM Guy ( All Yours Photography)

SATURDAY
10:00 AM Tom Vance

12:00 NOON LUNCH

1:00 PM Peter Ahn

2:30 PM Mathew Brown

4:00 - 5:30 Dan Rowland

After Dinner with Al Fess

SUNDAY
6:00 AM      waterfalls with AL Fess

Apr 09 18 07:18 pm Link

Photographer

Al Fess

Berea, Ohio, US

My Name is Al Fess a seasoned (old) pro photographer from Cleveland, Ohio. This will be my third experience coming to the Hocking Hills event and the wonderful job that Jim, Sharon and Jane do to put this event on is something that everyone should experience. They allow us photographers and model to invade their property and give a warm welcome to us all.

I will be working with and bringing two models. Jolene Jojo (aks:Margaret) Gabor and Jennifer O'Connor.

I only shoot nudes but during our session I am always willing to shoot a couple of clothed images or nudes where no nipples or labia is showing so you can post on IG & FB.
.Don't be shy let's talk and see if we can create some art.

Click to see some of my work or here on MM.
https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah238/fessup1/Hocking%20sample_zpssx59i0wk.jpg

Friday

Saturday
6:00 AM or earlier to get to the waterfalls before daybreak. It will be cold and miserable but fantastic images.
The rest of Saturday is open.

SUNDAY 6:00 AM Jojo

Best to TEXT ME  AL at 216-401-5588

Apr 09 18 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

Al Fess

Berea, Ohio, US

I will also be bringing Jennifer O'Connor, Model to Hocking Hills. Jennifer is okay with nudes and a variety of genres. She does not have Model Mayham, her are a few images that she sent me.
I just photographed Jennifer for the first time last Saturday and she is great to work with. She loves fetish and anything unusual.

https://i1381.photobucket.com/albums/ah238/fessup1/Jennifer%20OConnor%20HH_zpsalentoun.jpg

TEXT Jennifer to set up an appointment 720-879-2561
        or
Text Al Fess to set up appointments 216-401-5588

FRIDAY
3:00 PM Aaron Rhodes
4:30 PM OPEN

SATURDAY
9:00 AM Dan Rowland
11:00 AM OPEN
NOON LUNCH
1:00 PM OPEN
2:30 PM OPEN
3:30 PM Rich Trigg
5:30 PM Dinner
6:30 PM OPEN

SUNDAY
6:00 AM          All Yours Photography

Apr 11 18 08:14 am Link

Photographer

Al Fess

Berea, Ohio, US

I just got banned for 30 days for posting the same image of Jennifer O'Connor that I have posted here of her. So no FB for me. I was trying to be so careful but those idiots are getting worse all the time.
Text me 216-401-5588 or find me on Vero (no censoring there).

Apr 11 18 09:55 am Link

Photographer

SteveC

Lancaster, Ohio, US

Al Fess wrote:
I will also be bringing Jennifer O'Connor, Model to Hocking Hills. Jennifer is okay with nudes and a variety of genres. She does not have Model Mayham and I will try to figure out how to post a couple of pictures of her here.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/al_fess-p … ateposted/

Text Al Fess to set up appointments 216-401-5588

This is not the page you’re looking for.

2018-04-12T11:00:35Z-80021240@server

It appears you don’t have permission to view this photo or video.
Here are some other photos from Al Fess instead:

Private folder?

Apr 12 18 04:04 am Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Anyone have any updates about people that may be coming. I put up 2 more models and a photographer yesterday. So far 3 photographers are bringing 1 or 2 models with them.

Thanks to all that are reaching out.

Apr 15 18 03:48 pm Link

Model

Marie44

Parkersburg, West Virginia, US

I will be attending, schedule is wide open.

Apr 18 18 06:55 am Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

3 more paid people today. We now have enough paid people to have a successful shoot. If half of the people come that say are coming, it will be a great shoot.

Another paid today, Fri.

Apr 19 18 08:11 am Link

Photographer

MyLifeInTheBigCity

Ferndale, Michigan, US

I plan to be there too. I look forward to seeing everyone again, and meeting anyone new!

Apr 25 18 07:21 pm Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

MyLifeInTheBigCity wrote:
I plan to be there too. I look forward to seeing everyone again, and meeting anyone new!

If you haven’t worked with Basel, yet, you NEED to! He has wonderful vision and creates beautiful images!

My Schedule, so far:

If you want unique beauty with a creative twist, I’m your lady.

I don’t need an hour.  In just 15-20 minutes we can create some beautiful images and we will have a blast doing so! Promise!  😍

Here is my set schedule, so far:

Friday:
4 pm
5 pm or so - Tom Vance 
7 pm - Dan Rowland

Saturday:
11am - Peter Ahn
12 pm
1 pm - Steve C
2 pm
3 pm -
4 pm -
5:30 pm - Richard Trigg

I am open to set times, but I don’t mind being a fill-in, if I’m available. (I had a late start being able to play dress-up...I was a math teacher for thirty years.  🤪)

The displayed images range from a few months ago to about three years ago. (Images are on the Facebook event page...My MM membership is only Basic)

Apr 30 18 09:46 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

One week from tomorrow!!

For all of the people coming for the first time, don't count on your phone or GPS to get there.  Reception on both can be spotty in the hills.  Print our directions before you leave home.  Put Jim's number in your phone so that if you do happen to get lost, find a safe place to park near the top of a hill so that you can get a signal and call him.

For everyone except maybe a couple of the local folks, you will come on Rt. 33.  From there:

Take the County Hwy-33A/OH-180 exit toward Laurelville.

Then 0.23 miles
Turn south onto Chieftain Dr/OH-180/County Hwy-33A. Continue to follow OH-180.

Then 3.81 miles
Turn slight left onto State Route 678/OH-678.

Then 1.32 miles
Turn left onto Kreashbaum Rd/County Hwy-9.

Then 0.11 miles
Take the 1st left onto Starr Route Rd/County Hwy-4 (use caution.Kreashbaum Rd. curves to the right at this point, so it is hard to see oncoming traffic).

If you reach Rockyfork Rd you've gone about 0.6 miles too far

Then 0.08 miles

25791 Starr Route Rd, Rockbridge, OH 43149-9622, 25791 STARR ROUTE RD is on the right.
There is a sign over the driveway that says "Chandler's Enchanted Acres".

May 03 18 06:41 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

Went to Sharon's brothers Thurs. and got 10 bales of straw for the shelter house and have them set up for the barn backdrop.

Looks like we have a good group coming.

May 05 18 07:46 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

For the NW Ohio and MI folks coming down.

I-75 South in Detroit is CLOSED from Exit 43 to Exit 36.   Official detour is I-94 West to I-275 South (adds about 20 miles to your trip).

I-75 construction from the I-280 interchange to the I-475 interchange in Toledo is still on.  Two narrow lanes each way.  Slow down isn't bad except at rush hour.

The interchanges at I-75/I-280 and at US 23/I-475 have been redone.  GPS systems are likely not updated yet.  Follow the signs, not your GPS.

I-75 construction around downtown Toledo is finished.

I-75 construction between Toledo and Findlay is finished.

There is still construction on I-75 in Findlay, a couple of miles of two narrow lanes each way just before you turn onto Rt. 15 and one lane each way just after you turn off of I-75.  Not much of a slow down except at rush hour.

There are a few places on US 23 with construction closing one lane for a few miles. Usually not much of a slow down.

If you want to avoid the congestion, traffic lights and up & down speed limits on US 23 through Delaware, scroll back to an earlier post I made.
https://www.modelmayhem.com/forums/post … st19797853

May 07 18 04:47 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Forecast for the weekend looks AWESOME!

FRIDAY
MAY 11
Partly Cloudy   
High 77°
20% chance of precipitation
6:19 am Sunrise
8:33 pm Sunset
Some sun in the morning with increasing clouds during the afternoon. A stray shower or thunderstorm is possible. High 77F. Winds SSE at 5 to 10 mph.
FRIDAY NIGHT
MAY 11
Mostly Cloudy   
Low 61°
20% chance of precipitation
Mostly cloudy. Low 61F. Winds S at 5 to 10 mph.

SATURDAY, MAY 12
Partly Cloudy   
Hi 85°
10% chance of precipitation
6:18 am Sunrise
8:34 pm Sunset
Partly to mostly cloudy. High around 85F. Winds SW at 10 to 15 mph.
SATURDAY NIGHT, MAY 12
Clear   
6:18 am Sunrise
8:34 pm Sunset
Clear skies. Low 64F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph.

May 07 18 05:01 am Link

Model

Lynni C

Columbus, Ohio, US

My schedule is now full.  😊

I can’t wait to see everyone!!!

If you want unique beauty (read: older, plus-sized) with a creative twist, I’m your lady.

I don’t need an hour.  In just 15-20 minutes we can create some beautiful images and we will have a blast doing so! Promise!  😍

Here is my shoot schedule:

Friday:

5 pm or so - Tom Vance 
7 pm - Dan Rowland

Saturday:

11am - Peter Ahn
1 pm - Steve C
3 pm - My Life in the Big City
5:30 pm - Richard Trigg

I don’t mind being a fill-in, if I’m available. (I had a late start being able to play dress-up...I was a math teacher for thirty years.  🤪)

May 07 18 05:57 am Link

Photographer

JPs Digital Images

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

I only see two models????  Is there another page for models?  Do you have links for the others listed on the opening page?

May 08 18 09:24 am Link

Photographer

JPs Digital Images

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Al Fess wrote:
I will be bringing Margaret (Jojo) to the spring event. We will arrive Friday afternoon and plan to be there until Mothers Day Sunday morning. You may contact me for scheduling. Al 216-401-5588 Best to text me.
Margaret will schedule just a few appointment. She would like to do mostly clothed theme images and willing to do some topless and art nudes if the concept is mutually agreeable.

https://3.bp.blogspot.com/-29vtTWyJYUk/WswX_gSi6rI/AAAAAAAAKx0/HVBo7HTKruYiNdKKmF8cE8GmVUmd2-OYwCLcBGAs/s1600/Jojo%2BHH%2Bcomposite.jpg

Is she available Saturday at 12 or 3pm ?

May 08 18 11:18 am Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

JPs Digital Images wrote:
I only see two models????  Is there another page for models?  Do you have links for the others listed on the opening page?

Many are on Facebook. The only ones listed on here are the ones that have paid. There are several that say they are coming but I do not put them on this forum until I get their money.

Several photographers are bring models with them that aren't on this page. Someone called this morning wanting to overnight a check for him and a model but I told them at this late date to pay when they get here.

Very few people have ever come to this shoot and not had enough to do. Many people show up on the day of the shoot and pay and don't have a schedule. You can usually be as busy as you want to be.

May 08 18 04:07 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

JPs Digital Images wrote:

Here is the link to the FB thread:

https://www.facebook.com/events/322719314917803/

May 08 18 07:49 pm Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Folks:

This is what I have for head count for the potlucks Friday and Saturday nights for dinner.  Some of this is guess work.

If you are on this list but not joining in the potluck, let me know. 

If you are going to be there for the potluck, but aren't on this list, let me know.

If you know what you are bringing and it isn't on this list, let me know.

I am not assigning things to bring.  You all know what makes up a meal.  Pick something and bring it. If you are challenged as a gourmet, bring something simple (or store bought).

POTLUCKS,   Who is bringing what?  If everyone brings something, we should be good for both meals.
Potluck for Friday.  Who is bringing what?
Spaghetti                                   Michael L                         F & S
Potluck for Saturday.
Mesquite pork steaks or ribs. -   Guy J                        F & S

process salad and a dessert  -               Jolene G            F & S
                                                                       Al Fess                          F & S
                                                                        Jennifer O'Conner    F & S
                                                                        Michelle H                   F & S
                                                                         Peter A                         F & S
                                                                          Jim C                             F & S
                                                                          Sharon C                      F & S
                                                                          Jane                               F & S
Lettuce salad                                               Jamie C                      F
                                                                           Dan C                            F
                                                                           Aaron R                        F & S
bread & desert                                            Tyna                      F & S
sweet potato bread & cheese curds        ? (w/M.L.)    F & S
                                                                           Aeril                     F & S
                                                                          Patrick B               F & S
                                                                          Dan R                     F & S
                                                                          Matthew B          F & S
                                                                         Matthew B asst.  F & S
                                                                         Richard T                F & S
                                                                          Steve C                  Sat. only
Cajun Mushrooms                                    Freckles                  F & S
                                                                         Shane                       F & S
                                                                        Jennifer Oaks         F & S
                                                                         Dusty                         F & S
                                                                         Alicia                          F & S
                                                                         Basel                          F & S

I will edit to update this list only in my post just under Jim's OP.

May 09 18 09:49 am Link

Photographer

All Yours Photography

Lawton, Oklahoma, US

Cleveland area folks:

Starting today, there is road construction on I-71.  The southbound left lane is closed from MM 191.4 to MM186.  I hit it at about 5:00 PM, had a 1/2 mile back up that took about 20 minutes to get through.  My coworker hit it at 5:30 and had a 1 1/2 mile back up.  I don't know how long it took him to get through.

May 10 18 09:15 pm Link