Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > MJ NOT GUILTY

Model

Mistress Purgatori

Washington, District of Columbia, US

MJ NOT GUILTY OF ALL 10 COUNTS.
good.I think he's weird abit odd but not a child molestor.maybe now Mj can pick up the pieces of his life now and that obessed prosecuter and that manipulating family will stop smearing Mj's name.during the trial I went back and foth maybe he's guilty maybe he is innocent.as time went on and I heard the transcripts from court I felt Mj is weird and odd but NOT  a child molestor.and the family is a bunch of manipulators and the prosecuter is just obsessed.like he said malculy culkin was molested by Mj as a child well here came MC FOR THE DEFENSE saying HE WAS NEVER MOLESTED.
xxx
MP

Jun 13 05 04:46 pm Link

Photographer

4C 41 42

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Well, I have very little doubt that he's molested children.  He's wierd, and a child molestor.  However, charges like this are always hard to prove.  What evidence would anybody expect to find beyond the word of the two people involved?  You're probably not going to have eye witnesses, pictures, that kind of stuff.

Our legal system protects liberty and errs on the side of innocence.  If you read the rules of evidence (most state's rules are similar to the federal rules), and look at what can and can't be admitted, it's realy kind of surprising anybody gets convicted of anything.  The rules are heavily weighted toward the accused.  Real courtrooms aren't anything like TV shows.

My only hope is that someday I'll get paid like MJ's lawyers got paid.  Those guys made more money in the last few weeks than I've made in my entire lifetime.

Jun 13 05 04:58 pm Link

Photographer

C Hansen Photography

Clarksville, Tennessee, US

I agree with Larry.  Very very hard to prove something like this without hard evidence.  It all comes down to He Said/She Said and if it can't be proved 110% with tangible evidence then the accused is going to get off.

I've been around a few military court martials and KNOWN the guy is guilty but due to lack of true, 'hard' evidence the individual(s) have walked.  It followed them for the rest of their careers but they got off.

Jun 13 05 05:07 pm Link

Photographer

J Welborn

Guilty just not convicted---

Jun 13 05 05:08 pm Link

Photographer

ClassicHorror

Spartanburg, South Carolina, US

"Better that ten guilty persons escape than that one innocent suffer," - William Blackstone

This is what US law is based on. Tough to swallow sometimes,but nobody said it was easy being an American.

- CH

Jun 13 05 05:32 pm Link

Photographer

emac

Escondido, California, US

You people are boobs.

I don't care one way or another about MJ, but to say that "He's wierd, and a child molestor." Shows the small mindedness and narrow self absorbed view so prevalent in this country today.

Really? He's a child molestor? and just what divine entity graced you with this knowledge?

Maybe it's because you saw all the things about him on TV?

Do you believe everything you see on TV? Cause if you do, I've got a cat here tha can sing the jingle to Meow Mix. You wanna buy it?

If someone made a show about MJ, showing only his normal, everyday actions, nobody would watch it. And so, nobody makes it.

From hours of interviews, you are shown 5-15 minute snippets of the most wacky and tantalizing material, so you'll sit there and think "wow! this guy is a weirdo!! Fucking hell, I can't turn this program off now, look at what a goon he is!!"

You know what happens then?

Advertisers pay more money because they know a show about Michael Jackson will get a nice wide audience for them to sell their vacuums and hamburgers to.

Yeah, the guys more than a bit off.

but fuck you for thinking you know SHIT about what you're talking about.

It's people like you that make me hope to god that some chick looking for money somewhere doesn't try to accuse me of something. Because, while I may be able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I didn't do it, cockheads like you will run around screaming that I'm a rapist and a murderer, adn probably a child molestor, all because someone SAID I did something.

You make me sick.

Seriously.

I bet you know whether OJ did it, and exactly what Robert Blake was thinking, too, don't ya?

Jun 13 05 05:43 pm Link

Photographer

Sienna Hambleton

Toledo, Ohio, US

All I can think about right now is how so many Californians have made inbreeding jokes about Ohioans since last November. Now, with the MJ verdict and also keeping OJ's not guilty verdict from the past in mind, I can tell Cali's 'gifted' citizenry that if they "don't get help at Charter, please get help somewhere." Hehe.

Jun 13 05 05:47 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by emac: 
You people are boobs.

...snipped...

I bet you know whether OJ did it, and exactly what Robert Blake was thinking, too, don't ya?

Do you think they know why the chicken really crossed the road? I've been wanting to know the answer ever since I first heard the question.

Jun 13 05 06:17 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 

Posted by emac: 
You people are boobs.

...snipped...

Do you think they know why the chicken really crossed the road? I've been wanting to know the answer ever since I first heard the question.

Oh! Also, this one has really made me curious...one of those dumb not so important things, but curious enough anyway...do you think they'd know if Michael Jackson's poo is black, or white?

Jun 13 05 06:19 pm Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

Posted by Boyd Hambleton: 
All I can think about right now is how so many Californians have made inbreeding jokes about Ohioans since last November. Now, with the MJ verdict and also keeping OJ's not guilty verdict from the past in mind, I can tell Cali's 'gifted' citizenry that if they "don't get help at Charter, please get help somewhere." Hehe.

People like us-is the quote from the mother to the juror-Is what saved michael..
Sounds like she may have more friends than she thought

Jun 13 05 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by J. Welborn: 

Sure as shit he is, because you said so.

Jun 13 05 06:20 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 

Posted by J. Welborn: 

...just do me a favor and lay out all the hard evidence you have that the police and the lawyers don't have, that convicts him so I don't end up looking like an idiot going along with ya *wink*

Jun 13 05 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

Dan RI

Providence, Rhode Island, US

Not sure on guilty or not.

But he needs help and supervision.

Anyone, who from this point forward leaves their children alone in his presence deserves what they get and should not cry later.

Jun 13 05 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 

Posted by J. Welborn: 

...just do me a favor and lay out all the hard evidence you have that the police and the lawyers don't have, that convicts him so I don't end up looking like an idiot going along with ya *wink*

Oh, and it would be extremely helpful if you told me the name of the court and on what planet where your stack of hard evidence convicts him. Thanks.

Jun 13 05 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

B L O P H O T O

Chicago, Illinois, US

I promised myself I would avoid the issue, but what the heck. If a person stands trial and is found not guilty, that is the judicial system right? If he had been found guilty there would be no issue for those who call him a "child molester". I am not a Michael Jackson fan. I pity that he was so bought into the European icon of what is beauty to the point that he had to change his appearance to mirror such definitions. But again,  a "jury" found him not guilty.  Those who say these are difficult cases to try maybe correct. But it became more difficult when it was determined that the boys mother in this case is a "proven habitual liar" and "con artist". Micheal Jackson or not; as a father, I find it a ridiculous notion a parent would allow their child to EVER spend the night under the described details of the case. Child molester or not, it is not healthy for adults to share living quarters as alleged in the case. Again, my own children don't sleep with in bed with me, why would I allow any other adult to do so? But again, back to the case-the jury found him innocent. So one would think the issue should be with society (jurors), the judicial system and the mother who made the claim. The claim here is the injustice, right? But what about Robert Blake...guess I missed the threads on that one...huh..pious and comical at best...Isaac Asimov once wrote, "One person's ignorance, is not as good as another person's intellect." Just a thought...

Jun 13 05 06:25 pm Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Posted by Boyd Hambleton: 

Not sure about inbreeding but you guys remind me of FL's way of counting (or not counting) votes.

It doesn't take a brain surgeon to see that the prosecution's case was heavy with suspect (not credible ) witnesses.  Can't convict someone without proper proof. 

Forget worrying about Charter, perhaps you might want to enroll in a refresher course in civics.

Jun 13 05 06:36 pm Link

Photographer

Sienna Hambleton

Toledo, Ohio, US

'Twas a joke for my LA friends. Didn't mean to offend, but then again, your reply does kind of highlight that 'elitist' mindset. Hmmm . . .

Jun 13 05 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

4C 41 42

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Posted by emac: 

I don't care one way or another about MJ, but to say that "He's wierd, and a child molestor." Shows the small mindedness and narrow self absorbed view so prevalent in this country today.

:: much deleted ::

Same back at ya.  The jury didn't find him innocent, they found him not guilty.  Big difference.

Obviously you have a problem with anybody that has an opinion different from yours, otherwise your post wouldn't be filled with so much hate.  So tell me about narrow mindedness again?

Up till now I had respect for you, even though our opinions were often different, but that was totally off the deep end and really felt like an unwarranted personal attack (since you quoted me).

Jun 13 05 07:09 pm Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Proof that if you have a lot of money you can get away with practically anything. How sad. Yes I believe he did do what they say he did and two it says a lot about him when he says there is nothing wrong with sharing your bed with a child.

I can see a child who is scared of the dark and wants to sleep with mommy and daddy. But come on now! The man is 45 years old and invites several random children to Neverland! What the hell are these parents thinking? Would you trust you kids alone with him especially with reports of his strange behavior? I sure as hell wouldn't!

Just because he's Micheal Jackson does not mean he's innocent!

Jun 13 05 08:13 pm Link

Model

Jenn

Atlanta, Georgia, US

Well, either way.. here is some fun if you guys are bored.. just a laugh or two...

http://www.zooass.com/games/neverland/neverland.shtml

Jun 13 05 08:22 pm Link

Model

BeccaNDSouth

Olympia, Washington, US

exactly! It's just proof that money talks. In my own opinion, were it any regular old "Joe" that were accused, he would be sentenced to life in prison. But, since it was a well-known musician, who came from a family of musicians, then he got off regardless of if he is guilty or not.

I do not know all the facts on the case, so I'm not saying if he did what he was accused of or not. What I will say, though, is that he purely needs some sort of mental guidance, as he is not all right in the noggin. I mean, the man thinks he's Peter Pan for goodness sake! The man obviously has some serious mental issues. I mean, the man dangled his own child out of a balcony window. He wanted to have kids, but yet he hides them from the world by covering their faces with masks. He bleaches his skin to look like something he is not. I can understand that he didn't want humiliation from his skin disease, but I think he has taken it way too far with the bleaching, plastic surgery, etc.

And it did always make me wonder why he wanted to have little boys stay the night at his ranch a lot....but no, just because he had little boys sleep in the same bed as him does not make him a child molestor...it does make him a character of very poor judgement and bad behavior.

Jun 13 05 08:43 pm Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, US

Is there going to be a therad about all the Catholic preists who have been accused of molestation over the last several decades?  And how Cardinal Law sheilded them from prosecution for as long as he could and ended up being rewarded by the Vatican for his efforts?  Or isn't that as interesting as "weird" Michael Jackson?

Jun 13 05 09:00 pm Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Posted by Alexandra Paris: 
Proof that if you have a lot of money you can get away with practically anything. How sad. Yes I believe he did do what they say he did and two it says a lot about him when he says there is nothing wrong with sharing your bed with a child.

I can see a child who is scared of the dark and wants to sleep with mommy and daddy. But come on now! The man is 45 years old and invites several random children to Neverland! What the hell are these parents thinking? Would you trust you kids alone with him especially with reports of his strange behavior? I sure as hell wouldn't!

Just because he's Micheal Jackson does not mean he's innocent!

Being Michael Jackson dosen't make him guilty either.  It's always interesting how people who weren't in the courtroom always know more than the 12 jurors who were.

Jun 13 05 09:06 pm Link

Photographer

Rising Moon Photography

Bowie, Maryland, US

Does anyone see anything odd about when the boy decided that he was molested?  It was only after he and his family were "cut off" from michael's bankroll.  That's grounds enough for an aquittal in my opinion.

Jun 13 05 09:13 pm Link

Photographer

Doug Lester

Atlanta, Georgia, US

I have a question for those here who believe MJ didn't do it, that he's a fine guy. Would you allow a child of yours to spend the night with him? Sleeping in his bed? Do you believe that's OK?

Jun 13 05 09:45 pm Link

Photographer

Kentsoul

Posted by Doug Lester: 
I have a question for those here who believe MJ didn't do it, that he's a fine guy. Would you allow a child of yours to spend the night with him? Sleeping in his bed? Do you believe that's OK? 

That's not the question that was asked of the jury.  Fortunately our legal system dosen't permit changing the question just because someone dosen't like the answer.  A jury found him not guilty and that's the end of it.  I wouldn't worry though:  I'm sure this isn't the last time some gold-digging schemers will dupe a DA with revenge issues into filing against Micahel.  And the pedophiles in the Catholic Church will just go on their merry way in the meantime.

Jun 13 05 10:00 pm Link

Photographer

J Welborn

Posted by Doug Lester: 

Good point Doug and would the parents who did allow their kids there have done so if Jackson had lived in a trailer park instead of a mansion. They did it because he was famous ( still don't understand that either )and rich.
What does that say for our society when a sleezy little twit like Jackson has a fan base like he does.Not a good sign!!!!!

Jun 13 05 10:01 pm Link

Model

Mistress Purgatori

Washington, District of Columbia, US

I would not allow My child to sleep in a bed alone w/ michael jackson OR ANY OTHER ADULT for that matter except me and her father's bed.or when she goes to her grammy's she sleeps in her bed w/ her or w/ her cousin.

but I wouldn't ship My child off to a friend's house or an adult celeb's house and say ok sleep in bed w/ such and such.

but do I think MJ did any wrong doing in sleeping in bed w/ small boys?no I just think it was a weird thing carried over from his childhood and early teen yrs where his father made all the boys even into their teens sleep in the bed together .we all know Mj is a child like person,he'll never grow-up.that happens to some ppl abused and robbed of their childhood.I know plenty of ppl into their 50's who are still child-like and not mature because of shit carried over from childhood and they aren't child molestor's.

xxx
MP

Jun 13 05 10:30 pm Link

Photographer

LongWindFPV Visuals

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Posted by Doug Lester: 

Nope.

Jun 13 05 10:41 pm Link

Photographer

Hoodlum

Sacramento, California, US

Posted by Joe K. Perez: 

Why did the chicken cross the road

George Bush's Answer:
We don't really care why the chicken crossed the road. We just want to know if the chicken is on our side of the road or not. The chicken is either with us or it is against us. There is no middle ground here.

Al Gore's Answer:
I invented the chicken. I invented the road. Therefore, the chicken crossing the road represented the application of these two different functions of government in a new, reinvented way designed to bring greater services to the American people.

Bill Gates' Answer:
I have just released eChicken 2003, which will not only cross roads, but will lay eggs, file your important documents, and balance your checkbook - and Internet Explorer is an inextricable part of eChicken.

Martha Stewart's Answer:
No one called to warn me which way that chicken was going. I had a
standing order at the farmer's market to sell my eggs when the price dropped to a certain level. No little bird gave me any insider information.

Dr. Seuss' Answer:
Did the chicken cross the road?
Did he cross it with a toad?
Yes, the chicken crossed the road,
But why it crossed, I've not been told!

Ernest Hemingway's Answer:
To die. In the rain. Alone.

Martin Luther King Jr's Answer:
I envision a world where all chickens will be free to cross roads without having their motives called into question.

Grandpa's Answer:
In my day, we didn't ask why the chicken crossed the road. Someone told us that the chicken crossed the road, and that was good enough for us.

Barbara Walters' Answer:
Isn't that interesting? In a few moments we will be listening to the
chicken tell, for the first time, the heart-warming story of how it
experienced a serious case of molting and went on to accomplish its
life-long dream of crossing the road.

Ralph Nader's Answer:
The chicken's habitat on the original side of the road had been pollutedby unchecked industrialist greed. The chicken did not reach the unspoiled habitat on other side of the road because it was crushed by the wheels of a gas-guzzling SUV.

Jerry Seinfield's Answer:
Why does anyone cross a road? I mean, why doesn't anyone ever think to ask, "What the heck was this chicken doing walking around all over the place anyway?"

Pat Buchanan's Answer:
To steal a job from a decent, hard-working American.

Rush Limbaugh's Answer:
I don't know why the chicken crossed the road, but I'll bet it was getting a government grant to cross the road, and I'll bet someone out there is already forming a support group to help chickens with crossing-the-road syndrome. Can you believe this? How much more of this can real Americans take? Chickens crossing the road paid for by their tax dollars, and when I say tax dollars, I'm talking about your money, money the government took from you to build roads for chickens to cross.

Jerry Falwell's Answer:
Because the chicken was gay! Isn't it obvious? Can't you people see the plain truth in front of your face? The chicken was going to the "other side." That's what they call it -- the other side. Yes, my friends, that chicken is gay. And, if you eat that chicken, you will become gay too. I say we boycott all chickens until we sort out this abomination that the liberal media whitewashes with seemingly harmless phrases like "the other side.".

John Lennon's Answer:
Imagine all the chickens crossing roads in peace.

Aristotle's Answer:
It is the nature of chickens to cross the road.

Karl Marx's Answer:
It was a historical inevitability.

Saddam Hussein's Answer:
This was an unprovoked act of rebellion and we were quite justified in
dropping 50 tons of nerve gas on it.

Voltaire's Answer:
I may not agree with what the chicken did, but I will defend to the death its right to do it.

Captain Kirk's Answer:
To boldly go where no chicken has gone before.

Fox Mulder's Answer:
You saw it cross the road with your own eyes! How many more chickens have to cross before you believe it?

Scully's Answer:
It was a simple bio-mechanical reflex that is commonly found in chickens.

Bill Clinton's Answer:
I did not cross the road with THAT chicken. What do you mean by chicken? Could you define chicken, please?

The Bible's Answer:
And God came down from the heavens, and He said unto the chicken, "Thou shalt cross the road." And the chicken crossed the road, and there was much rejoicing.

Albert Einstein's Answer:
Did the chicken really cross the road or did the road move beneath the
chicken?

Sigmund Freud's Answer:
The fact that you are at all concerned that the chicken crossed the road reveals your underlying sexual insecurity.

L.A.P.D.'s Answer:
Give me ten minutes with the chicken and I'll find out.

Richard Nixon's Answer:
The chicken did not cross the road. I repeat, the chicken did not cross the road.

Buddha's Answer:
If you ask this question, you deny your own chicken nature.

Joseph Stalin's Answer:
I don't care. Catch it. I need its eggs to make my omelet.

Carl Jung's Answer:
The confluence of events in the cultural gestalt necessitated that individual chickens cross roads at this historical juncture, and, therefore, synchronicitously brought such occurrences into being.

Louis Farrakhan's Answer:
The road, you will see, represents the black man. The chicken crossed the "black man" in order to trample him and keep him down.

John Locke's Answer:
Because he was exercising his natural right to liberty.

Albert Camus' Answer:
It doesn't matter; the chicken's actions have no meaning except to him.

Oliver Stone's Answer:
The question is not "Why did the chicken cross the road?" but is rather "Who was crossing the road at the same time whom we overlooked in our haste to observe the chicken crossing?"

The Pope's Answer:
That is only for God to know.

Immanuel Kant's Answer:
chicken, being an autonomous being, chose to cross the road of his own free will.

MC. Escher's Answer:
That depends on which plane of reality the chicken was on at the time.

George Orwell's Answer:
Because the government had fooled him into thinking that he was crossing the road of his own free will, when he was really only serving their interests.

Plato's Answer:
For the greater good.

Nietzsche's Answer:
Because if you gaze too long across the Road, the Road gazes also across you.

B.F. Skinner's Answer:
Because the external influences, which had pervaded its sensorium from birth, had caused it to develop in such a fashion that it would tend to cross roads, even while believing these actions to be of its own freewill.

Jean-Paul Sartre's Answer:
In order to act in good faith and be true to itself, the chicken found it necessary to cross the road.

Emily Dickenson's Answer:
Because it could not stop for death.

O.J. Simpson's Answer:
It didn't. I was playing golf with it at the time.

Colonel Sanders' Answer:
I missed one?

Jun 13 05 11:41 pm Link

Photographer

Hugh Jorgen

Ashland, Oregon, US

I needed That..Rotflmassoff

Jun 14 05 12:11 am Link

Photographer

Justin

Fort Collins, Colorado, US

Case is closed. The jury made its decision. No double jeopardy. Maybe we can focus on hunger, war, famine, poverty, and disease now.

And Mr. Jackson, keep the kids out of the compound. PLEASE.

Jun 14 05 12:31 am Link

Photographer

Karl Blessing

Caledonia, Michigan, US

Posted by Justin: 
Case is closed. The jury made its decision. No double jeopardy. Maybe we can focus on hunger, war, famine, poverty, and disease now.

And Mr. Jackson, keep the kids out of the compound. PLEASE.

Judicial system has what to do with hunger, war, famine, poverty and disease now? And why are you shooting pictures when you could be over there feeding the hungry? (hehe)

Jun 14 05 12:49 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Dan: brilliant!

I have to say, it's amazing how people are so quick to either convict or aquit a man based on sensationalist news stories. As far as I know, none of us here were on the jury or even present in the court room while testimony and evidence were presented.

I don't know what he actually did, but i do know being really wierd isn't a crime.

Jun 14 05 01:01 am Link

Photographer

Collin J. Rae

Winchester, Virginia, US

Only thing I know he is guilty of FOR SURE is makin' a buncha HORRID RECORDS.

Jun 14 05 01:13 am Link

Photographer

Boho Hobo

Santa Barbara, California, US

Posted by J. Welborn: 

Posted by Doug Lester: 

Good point Doug and would the parents who did allow their kids there have done so if Jackson had lived in a trailer park instead of a mansion. They did it because he was famous ( still don't understand that either )and rich.
What does that say for our society when a sleezy little twit like Jackson has a fan base like he does.Not a good sign!!!!!

okay, first off, sleeping with a child isn't illegal.  Weird yes.  Possibly indicative of lewd acts, maybe.  But you need more evidence to prove molestation other than weird or sleazy behaviour.

Secondly, I can't help but find it ironic that your avatar prominantly features a woman in stockings garter and butt cheeks hangingout and there are more than a few shots inside your port (mine as well)that certain conservative members of our great states would consider arousing but sleazy photography.  Having a system that requires proof of guilt beyond a reasonable doubt protects all of us that persue interests that might be considered  strange or disgusting to greater society.

The prosecutor in this case had witnesses who lacked credibilty.  I'd rather have people going to jail based on evidence rather than mere suspicion or speculation.

Jun 14 05 02:26 am Link

Photographer

Ty Simone

Edison, New Jersey, US

Not sure how much weight this will carry, But I listened to the news this morning, and it seems that either every juror, or a majority of the jurors (depending on which news guy is telling the story) said that they thought he Molested children, and this child in particular, but that there was not enough evidence to say so beyond a "shadow of a doubt" (I always thought it was beyond a reasonable doubt, but I swear the news broadcast said "shadow of a doubt")

Did MJ molest that kid?
Maybe.

Is he going to jail for it?
No.

Why not?
let's look at the California Track record for PROSECUTORS.

The Mehendez brothers.
Confessed to killing their parents - First trial Hung Jury. WTF?

OJ Simpson - Tons of Evidence point to the fact he probably did it. Not Guilty.
And on that one, Blame the prosecution.
I can name 3 stupid things they did to free OJ.
1. Try the glove on! (Sure fire way to get him off the hook)
2. Put Mark Furman on the stand. He was a known racist, and made public racial comments. Furthermore, he made it clear long before the murder that he thought it wrong that OJ was married to a white girl. (he pre-trial testimony about why they jumped the fence)
3. Put on an expert that in DNA that can not do simple Math.
Expert - 1 in a billion chance
Defense - Isn't 100 times 10000 1 million not billion.
Expert - Huh? Oh yeah I guess it is.
Defense - Are there more than 1 million people in California.....

D'oh
(ok, that was not the way it went, but that was the gist of it)

MJ - He probably did it, but the mother was nasty and looked at us the wrong way.
WTF was the prosecution thinking there?
They did not need the mother to win.
Had they not called the mother, the defense would have, and then the defense would look like they were atacking and the mother was being defensive which is the norm..... :-P

Bah.
I need to move to Cali.

Jun 14 05 08:33 am Link

Photographer

udor

New York, New York, US

Posted by emac: 
You people are boobs.

Really? He's a child molestor? and just what divine entity graced you with this knowledge?

Maybe it's because you saw all the things about him on TV?

Do you believe everything you see on TV? Cause if you do, I've got a cat here tha can sing the jingle to Meow Mix. You wanna buy it?

If someone made a show about MJ, showing only his normal, everyday actions, nobody would watch it. And so, nobody makes it.

From hours of interviews, you are shown 5-15 minute snippets of the most wacky and tantalizing material, so you'll sit there and think "wow! this guy is a weirdo!! Fucking hell, I can't turn this program off now, look at what a goon he is!!"

You know what happens then?

Advertisers pay more money because they know a show about Michael Jackson will get a nice wide audience for them to sell their vacuums and hamburgers to.

Yeah, the guys more than a bit off.

It's people like you that make me hope to god that some chick looking for money somewhere doesn't try to accuse me of something. Because, while I may be able to prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that I didn't do it, cockheads like you will run around screaming that I'm a rapist and a murderer, adn probably a child molestor, all because someone SAID I did something.

You make me sick.

Seriously.

WTF???? My entire post got deleted... that sucks... oh... the other one as well... crap.

Jun 14 05 09:13 am Link

Model

Alexandra Paris

Portland, Arkansas, US

Posted by Doug Lester: 

My answer: No way in hell!

Jun 14 05 09:31 am Link

Makeup Artist

Reese

Newport News, Virginia, US

Dang it, I had money on them finding him guilty of some charges, but not of others and him getting a "Martha Stewart" sentance... 

Oh well... maybe the next hearing... (it's like playing the lotto with these celebrity trials)

:::goes to pay bookie:::

Jun 14 05 09:57 am Link