Art Silva

Santa Barbara, California, US

Looking forward to working with Joylyn again
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3124/3112916932_acf25f6db4.jpg

Jul 19 09 08:53 am Link

Photographer

SAG Photography

Valencia, California, US

Hey guys, my flight from Denver to LAX got cancelled due to mechanical and my new flight out is at 3:45pm arrive LAX at 5:15 now, are you guys going for food after, maybe I can meet you??

Jul 19 09 09:07 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Art Silva Photography wrote:
Got one for you RC plus one from that shoot... today's two fer'
https://farm4.static.flickr.com/3212/3147029868_3600670d32_o.jpg
Lacie and Britney 'Void '

From the SM Hotwheels Supershoot last year.  I got some sweet pics from that shoot too... wink

Jul 19 09 09:07 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

SAG Photography wrote:
Hey guys, my flight from Denver to LAX got cancelled due to mechanical and my new flight out is at 3:45pm arrive LAX at 5:15 now, are you guys going for food after, maybe I can meet you??

Yo Stan... we're doin munchies on the patio at 7pm.  Come on up when you come in and join us.  Hope to seeya there... wink

Jul 19 09 09:09 am Link

Photographer

SAG Photography

Valencia, California, US

I will try, have to get the bags & the car, will attempt it.

Jul 19 09 09:09 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

SAG Photography wrote:
I will try, have to get the bags & the car, will attempt it.

Cool... hope to seeya there... wink

Jul 19 09 09:18 am Link

Model

Joylyn

WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, US

SAG Photography wrote:

Aw, bummer Stan  sad

Leaving this 100 degree town in about 30 minutes, see everyone in a couple hours!!

Jul 19 09 09:40 am Link

Model

Eve Dawes

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

That sucks Stan sad Your headshots are stunning, have a safe flight

Jul 19 09 09:44 am Link

Photographer

gzone

Lancaster, California, US

Stan  is it possible to get into Burbank?

Jul 19 09 09:46 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Nicole Christine S wrote:
If I could find a way to get this darn cast off of my arm I would sure be there in a hurry. I'm missing out on a good one!

That's funny... I don't see no cast... lol

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2459/3735031289_4095616cb8_o.jpg

Jul 19 09 09:51 am Link

Model

None4Now

Los Angeles, California, US

...and so it begins...

Yeehaw!

Jul 19 09 10:44 am Link

Photographer

Vivendi Studio

so envious of everyone who get to go today.. I am stuck at home.. sigh!

Jul 19 09 12:32 pm Link

Model

Alisyn Carliene

San Bernardino, California, US

Hey Gary! I hope you don't mind me being a thread jacker but I thought that maybe you guys would be interested in this group shoot and we need more photogs. so I am publicizing on your thread! smile As you can publicize anytime on ours. lol. https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=477534 This is the thread. Its in Yucaipa, Ca and its a beautiful location!!! We need more photogs. so I can come, so if you are interested PM me!!! I have some awesome outfits and the other models are really really amazing! smile

Jul 19 09 03:04 pm Link

Model

Joylyn

WINSTON SALEM, North Carolina, US

Hi All,

Had a great time today in spite of the heat.  Lacie thank you for having us all!!!  Can't wait to see some really hot pics tomorrow!!

Good night!!!

Jul 19 09 10:00 pm Link

Model

None4Now

tereyn wrote:
Hey Gary! I hope you don't mind me being a thread jacker but I thought that maybe you guys would be interested in this group shoot and we need more photogs. so I am publicizing on your thread! smile As you can publicize anytime on ours. lol. https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=477534 This is the thread. Its in Yucaipa, Ca and its a beautiful location!!! We need more photogs. so I can come, so if you are interested PM me!!! I have some awesome outfits and the other models are really really amazing! smile

Agh...lol Total thread jacker. haha

Jul 19 09 10:03 pm Link

Model

None4Now

Joylyn wrote:
Hi All,

Had a great time today in spite of the heat.  Lacie thank you for having us all!!!  Can't wait to see some really hot pics tomorrow!!

Good night!!!

Yeah, it was pretty damn hot today. *phew* We are all troopers, for sure. It was awesome seeing you again Joylyn. Sorry that the tanner gun clogged... sad

Jul 19 09 10:05 pm Link

Model

None4Now

pStudio - LA wrote:
so envious of everyone who get to go today.. I am stuck at home.. sigh!

Not to rub it in...buuuuut it was pretty awesome.
Sorry you couldn't make it.

Jul 19 09 10:06 pm Link

Model

xox Ashley Marie xox

Charleston, South Carolina, US

Had an amazing time like always! smile AWESOME seeing everyone again and meeting some new people! Anyone want to send pics my email is...  [email protected] smile everyone have a good night!
xoxoxox

Jul 19 09 10:31 pm Link

Model

Alisyn Carliene

San Bernardino, California, US

Lacie Marie wrote:

Agh...lol Total thread jacker. haha

Hope u guys had a great shoot. LOL. I wish I was there.

Jul 19 09 10:34 pm Link

Photographer

Art Silva

Gary, Lacie and everyone. Thank you so much for a fantastic event. Models were absolutely gorgeous and fun, MUA/Hair were awesome, photogs were working well together... overall a great group and fun time despite the heat, whoooweeee!
Just pulled into Santa Barbara and Im dead tired so I wont preview the raw images till tomorrow evening b/c Im afraid if I do it now, I will not get any sleep, haha

Thanks for having me  smile

Jul 19 09 10:48 pm Link

Model

Britney Void

San Diego, California, US

Ok, now I'm so excited to see some pictures!

Jul 19 09 10:55 pm Link

Model

None4Now

Britney Void Salazar wrote:
Ok, now I'm so excited to see some pictures!

haha Me, too! I'm gonna be stalking this thread all night!

Dear Photographers,
A big THANK YOU to all of you for being gentlemen to all of us ladies. It made the whole event an absolute delight! smile Please remember that I was very generous with my booty shots on the condition that I approve them BEFORE they are posted. ([email protected]smile Most of you know that I NEVER do gratuitous booty shots at these events, so this is me testing the waters. Thank you all for being so cool & fun today! I really appreciate that no one gave me a hard time when I made this request while modeling today. You guys are awesome!!! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

Dear MUA's & Hairstylists.
Thank you all so much for taking the time to make us all beautiful. The right stylists & make-up artists really do make a huge difference at these events. You guys worked so hard & did an outstanding job. Thank you for cleaning up the dining room area once we wrapped the shoot. It really helped me out! You all rock!

Dear Models,
It was such a pleasure to see all my ol' Select Models friends. I miss you girls!!! smile Today was a blast. You all looked HOT! Thank you all for keeping the "dressing rooms" clean. I REALLY appreciate that! haha And to the newbies, you were all so polite & kind. Welcome to the SM family! I hope to see you all making the rounds at these shoots in the future!

Thank to everyone who was a part of our little filming adventure. Me, T.J. (camera guy), & Gary thought it would fun to make a little video featuring one of the Select Models events! The video may be ready by the end of next week...I'll keep you all posted!

XOXO-Lacie Marie

Jul 19 09 11:11 pm Link

Model

Brynn Bromley

THANKS SO MUCH! i had so much fun! it was my first group shoot and hopefully not my last if you'll have me back someday!  it was a great first time experience, i LOVED all the photographers and all the models were so nice!

so excited to see pictures!!!

sorry i didn't bring any business cards today so here is my info:

[email protected]
www.myspace.com/BrynnBromley
www.sag.org/iactor/BrynnBromley

please please don't hesitate to shoot me a message! i would love to shoot again soon! thanks!

Jul 19 09 11:11 pm Link

Model

None4Now

Brynn Bromley wrote:
THANKS SO MUCH! i had so much fun! it was my first group shoot and hopefully not my last if you'll have me back someday!  it was a great first time experience, i LOVED all the photographers and all the models were so nice!

so excited to see pictures!!!

sorry i didn't bring any business cards today so here is my info:

[email protected]
www.myspace.com/BrynnBromley
www.sag.org/iActor/BrynnBromley

please please don't hesitate to shoot me a message! i would love to shoot again soon! thanks!

My friends are so hot! Love you, Brynn!!!

Jul 19 09 11:18 pm Link

Model

None4Now

Gary, Lacie and everyone. Thank you so much for a fantastic event. Models were absolutely gorgeous and fun, MUA/Hair were awesome, photogs were working well together... overall a great group and fun time despite the heat, whoooweeee!
Just pulled into Santa Barbara and Im dead tired so I wont preview the raw images till tomorrow evening b/c Im afraid if I do it now, I will not get any sleep, haha

Thanks for having me  smile

haha Get some rest, Art! smile

Jul 19 09 11:18 pm Link

Photographer

Chris Rifkin

Tampa, Florida, US

Sounds like you had a blast as usual,keep missing these by a week,as i might be out your way this weekend........

Jul 19 09 11:24 pm Link

Photographer

Douglas Robert

Laguna Beach, California, US

it was good seeing everybody =]

Jul 19 09 11:26 pm Link

Model

Eve Dawes

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Thanks to everyone today for making it a great shoot, even if it was hot, the sun definitely beats rainy London;)  It was great to meet you all and I cant wait to see the images and everyone elses. Thanks for the fab hair and make-up; I'm impressed the make-up survived the underwater shots!

I seem to have lost a blue bikini with gold chain fasteners so if anyone accidentally picked it up with their stuff by mistake let me know?  Thanks.

Have a great week, hopefully I'll see you all soon xoxo

Jul 19 09 11:30 pm Link

Photographer

Art Silva

Okay damit, I HAD to preview some the shots just now for the fact that the anticipation was killing me and wouldn't let me fall sleep... All I have to say is WOW!!!!!!
Ladies, OMG! The hotness and gorgeous meter is off the charts on my film. Cant wait to get home from work tomorrow to start on these and share  smile

Jul 19 09 11:39 pm Link

Model

Brynn Bromley

YAY! CANT WAIT TO SEE PICTURES!!!

Jul 19 09 11:44 pm Link

Model

None4Now

Okay damit, I HAD to preview some the shots just now for the fact that the anticipation was killing me and wouldn't let me fall sleep... All I have to say is WOW!!!!!!
Ladies, OMG! The hotness and gorgeous meter is off the charts on my film. Cant wait to get home from work tomorrow to start on these and share  smile

I knew you couldn't resist!

Jul 19 09 11:56 pm Link

Photographer

RC Photo

Special thanks to Lacie for letting everyone shoot at this great location and being such a Great Hostess...(we all Love ya),.. ohh and of course Gary, What would we do without him? ok, don't answer...lol

Will be waiting for this Video...
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/rcphoto2002/IMG_0426.jpg

Jul 19 09 11:56 pm Link

Model

None4Now

RC Photo wrote:
Special thanks to Lacie for letting everyone shoot at this great location and being such a Great Hostess...(we all Love ya),.. ohh and of course Gary, What would we do without him? ok, don't answer...lol

Will be waiting for this Video...
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/rcphoto2002/IMG_0426.jpg

Thank you so much, RC! smile

Jul 20 09 12:03 am Link

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

I would throw my $500 leather jacket across a mud-puddle for this babe... OMG its Taylor... she rocks my world... wink

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2444/3738452130_2304d50b94_o.jpg

That's right kids... NIKONS RULES!... top this you Canon Fanboys... tongue

Jul 20 09 12:06 am Link

Model

None4Now

Select Models wrote:
I would throw my $500 leather jacket across a mud-puddle for this babe... OMG its Taylor... she rocks my world... wink

https://farm3.static.flickr.com/2444/3738452130_2304d50b94_o.jpg

That's right kids... NIKONS RULES!... top this you Canon Fanboys... tongue

Oh my goodness, my make-up artist is gorgeous!!!
Oklahoma girls don't fool around!

Jul 20 09 12:14 am Link

Model

Nisa

I had such a great time today!!  Thank-you to all the photographers - you guys rock!!  And Lacie, you are the sh*t...thanks for letting us all descend upon you and for being the hostess with the mostest!!

Can't wait to see the results!

Jul 20 09 12:27 am Link

Model

None4Now

Nisa wrote:
I had such a great time today!!  Thank-you to all the photographers - you guys rock!!  And Lacie, you are the sh*t...thanks for letting us all descend upon you and for being the hostess with the mostest!!

Can't wait to see the results!

AND...you were the only Nisa at the shoot! Just the way it was meant to be! haha

Jul 20 09 12:35 am Link

Photographer

RC Photo

Britney Void Salazar
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/rcphoto2002/Brittney519web.jpg

Jul 20 09 01:16 am Link

Model

None4Now

RC Photo wrote:
Britney Void Salazar
https://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c5/rcphoto2002/Brittney519web.jpg

Beautiful work, RC!
I'm so glad she brought that wig!!!

Jul 20 09 01:21 am Link

Photographer

V Studio

La Mirada, California, US

looks like a great event guys......sorry had 4 photoshoot today and couldnt get away....really wanted to go there.

Jul 20 09 01:32 am Link