Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Ex Police declares war to LAPD one KIlled so far.

Photographer

Vivus Hussein Denuo

New York, New York, US

Post hidden on Feb 13, 2013 06:41 pm
Reason: not helpful
Comments:
please refrain from personal commentary and stay focused on the topic at hand

Feb 13 13 01:12 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

San Francisco, California, US

London Fog wrote:
Wow, so much distrust for the LAPD? Granted they have not helped themselves over the years. I distinctly remember a marked difference between the Santa Monica cops and the LAPD. The Santa Monica cops being much more approachable and friendly, less assholey!

Still, this episode could only have one ending.

It's not just the LAPD. Many of the major cities here are notorious for having a corrupt police system. Detroit, NYC, New Orleans etc. I don't know what it's like in New Orleans now, but at one time it was worse than LAPD. And far as I'm concerned, Detroit's police corruption rivaled LAPD.

NYC police were known for taking pay money from drug dealers, just to keep them off of their backs. And I'm sure that this hasn't changed at all.

Feb 13 13 01:15 pm Link

Photographer

Compass Rose Studios

Portland, Oregon, US

Post hidden on Feb 13, 2013 06:42 pm
Comments:

Feb 13 13 01:16 pm Link

Photographer

What Fun Productions

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Comments:

Feb 13 13 01:21 pm Link

Photographer

Compass Rose Studios

Portland, Oregon, US

Comments:

Feb 13 13 01:24 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Paramour Productions wrote:

Until something DOES happen to a nice, clean cut white person who didn't deserve it.  You will never hear people scream louder...  lol

But it's a valid point.  You have huge, HUGE, groups of people in this country who can't even conceive of what you're talking about, because they've never lived it, seen it, or even really heard about it (locally). 

How does that get changed?  I have no idea.

This!!!! Of course Fun think we are supporting the killings....even when no one has condone his actions. The bottom line is, many law abiding citizens have had bad experiences with the police. I'm as law abiding as you get and I will never forget the feeling of violation when the traffic cop searched my purse and my medication. Me! the person who has never experimented once with any drugs....ever! I felt sick to the stomach and invaded for no reason.

Lets look at the life Dorner lived before all of this. He joined the force and thought everyone in the blue served with integrity. Imagine losing your job for telling the truth. Losing your job for doing the right thing. That has to be the most painful, hurtful feeling in the world and because he didn't live a balanced life, he fucking lost his head. Sort of like the women who give up their hopes and dreams to marry the man of their dreams....only to be left for another woman. Many females lose their heads and will kill, remember the astronaut in the diaper? lol! She was ready to kill. It's important to live balanced lives, so if the husband leaves, you lose your job, kid moves away...you can still function and live a full life.

As for the supernegro joke...had nothing to do with the dead cop. I said that before he was killed. But they did act as if the man had super strength. CNN kept showing this video of him training, and the reporter was in awe of his strength, his aim, his body...he was only 6ft and chubby in the video. Could barely run, yet she viewed and reported the "big black guy" to be damn near godzilla. It's a way of demonizing big black men. Jackson who post on MM is like 6'5" big, tall, dark black man. He's smart, law-abiding and non-violent but white America has been taught to fear him. Watching CNN, I was blatantly reminded.

Feb 13 13 01:25 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

T wrote:

This!!!! Of course Fun think we are supporting the killings....even when no one has condone his actions. The bottom line is, many law abiding citizens have had bad experiences with the police. I'm as law abiding as you get and I will never forget the feeling of violation when the traffic cop searched my purse and my medication. Me! the person who has never experimented once with any drugs....ever! I felt sick to the stomach and invaded for no reason.

Lets look at the life Dorner lived before all of this. He joined the force and thought everyone in the blue served with integrity. Imagine losing your job for telling the truth. Losing your job for doing the right thing. That has to be the most painful, hurtful feeling in the world and because he didn't live a balanced life, he fucking lost his head. Sort of like the women who give up their hopes and dreams to marry the man of their dreams....only to be left for another woman. Many females lose their heads and will kill, remember the astronaut in the diaper? lol! She was ready to kill. It's important to live balanced lives, so if the husband leaves, you lose your job, kid moves away...you can still function and live a full life.

As for the supernegro joke...had nothing to do with the dead cop. I said that before he was killed. But they did act as if the man had super strength. CNN kept showing this video of him training, and the reporter was in awe of his strength, his aim, his body...he was only 6ft and chubby in the video. Could barely run, yet she viewed and reported the "big black guy" to be damn near godzilla. It's a way of demonizing big black men. Jackson who post on MM is like 6'5" big, tall, dark black man. He's smart, law-abiding and non-violent but white America has been taught to fear him. Watching CNN, I was blatantly reminded.

Thanks for confirming what I'd got from your post. That's the same conclusion that I'd came to and why I'd laughed. What you'd described is a common problem too.

Feb 13 13 01:47 pm Link

Photographer

Herman van Gestel

Amsterdam, Noord-Holland, Netherlands

It looks like they didn't want him to talk.
Apparently they knew beforehand they were to burn him down, so it were not smoke bombs:

Unconfirmed police audio from the standoff Tuesday evening with alleged cop-killer Chris Dorner suggests the fire in the cabin where the suspect was holed up may have been started by the police, the Guardian speculates.

In the police audio, which was broadcast on CBS affiliate KCAL-TV on Tuesday, frantic voices of officers can be heard, including one officer apparently saying "Burn it down" or "Burn him out," while another officer appears to shout, "F***ing burn this motherf****r!"

The audio's veracity could not be confirmed.

In addition, a video that has surfaced on YouTube appears to include another recording of police audio from Tuesday's standoff. In the audio, which could not be independently confirmed, a voice says, "We're gonna go forward with the plan, with the burn ... Like we talked about."

Feb 13 13 01:48 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Buena Park, California, US

Comments:

Feb 13 13 01:50 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Bots

Kingston, Ontario, Canada

Christopher Dorner Was Hiding Just Steps From Dragnet's Command Center
http://abcnews.go.com/US/christopher-do … d=18486569

"was apparently holed up in a snow-covered cabin in the California mountains just steps from where police had set up a command post and held press conferences during a five-day manhunt."

@ This property apparently--
https://twitter.com/Rache1Luna/status/3 … 04/photo/1

The LAPD Got their Man How They Wanted Him: Dead
http://www.thiscantbehappening.net/node/1582

https://www.thiscantbehappening.net/sites/default/files/images/Dornercabin.jpg

The Big Bear cabin where Chris Dorner made his last stand

Feb 13 13 04:07 pm Link

Photographer

Lightcraft Studio

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Herman van Gestel wrote:
Apparently they knew beforehand they were to burn him down, so it were not smoke

Didn't want him to talk about what?

Feb 13 13 04:12 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

Sheriff Dept said they didn't intentionally burn the cabin down. neutral

See, they think we're idiots. Just tell the truth... We were afraid of losing another officer so we took him out.

Feb 13 13 04:18 pm Link

Photographer

r T p

Los Angeles, California, US

Herman van Gestel wrote:
Apparently they knew beforehand they were to burn him down, so it were not smoke

Lightcraft Studio wrote:
Didn't want him to talk about what?

al
l the moneys he coulda saved on car insurance

... had he switched to GEICO

Feb 13 13 04:35 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

one million dollars? NOT!!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/13/christoph … -loophole/

https://files.sharenator.com/funny_sports_pictures_i_see_what_you_did_there_My_first_pic_dump-s480x270-250778-580.jpg

They knew he would never be charged..

Feb 13 13 05:13 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Kerrek

Orlando, Florida, US

Confirmed multiple felon, multiple capital murders, cop killer, unstable psychiatric, confirmed intention to inflict add much collateral damage as possible without remorse or hesitation, execution of innocents... when confronted at the cabin, fired upon the police who advanced on his position... I don't know why anyone cares that he's dead, or how he got that way.

Instead of raising issues through proper channels, he raised guns. There's a reason why "the ends justify the means" is not a good saying. Fuck him.

Feb 13 13 06:08 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Michael Kerrek wrote:
Confirmed multiple felon, multiple capital murders, cop killer, unstable psychiatric, confirmed intention to inflict add much collateral damage as possible without remorse or hesitation, execution of innocents... when confronted at the cabin, fired upon the police who advanced on his position... I don't know why anyone cares that he's dead, or how he got that way.

Instead of raising issues through proper channels, he raised guns. There's a reason why "the ends justify the means" is not a good saying. Fuck him.

Cough*the rule of law*Cough. Summary executions by the police are not a **good** thing.

Feb 13 13 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

BeautybyGod

Los Angeles, California, US

some 'expert', ex-fbi or something, was on one of the tv channels saying that it could take hours for the police to figure out what to do... and come up with a good plan, and put it in place.

15 minutes later the house was on fire.

Feb 13 13 06:19 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Maricopa, Arizona, US

BeautybyGod wrote:
some 'expert', ex-fbi or something, was on one of the tv channels saying that it could take hours for the police to figure out what to do... and come up with a good plan, and put it in place.

15 minutes later the house was on fire.

Yeah. He wasn't going anywhere. They had all of the time in the world.

Feb 13 13 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Kerrek

Orlando, Florida, US

Lohkee wrote:
Cough*the rule of law*Cough. Summary executions by the police are not a **good** thing.

Don't play ignorant. He fired on officers coming to arrest him. There is nothing "execution" about returning fire on someone who is shooting at you. If he walked out when the jig was up, and someone dropped him with a bullet to the head, we could have that conversation- but that's not what happened, so take a cough drop.

Feb 13 13 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Michael Kerrek wrote:

Don't play ignorant. He fired on officers coming to arrest him. There is nothing "execution" about returning fire on someone who is shooting at you. If he walked out when the jig was up, and someone dropped him with a bullet to the head, we could have that conversation- but that's not what happened, so take a cough drop.

Yeah. Uh huh. O.K.

Feb 13 13 06:25 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Kerrek

Orlando, Florida, US

Lohkee wrote:

Active shooter, barricaded, with better visual on cops than they have on him... Oh yeah, we'll just stand around and let him continue to injure and murder people. Good idea.

Feb 13 13 06:25 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Michael Kerrek wrote:

Active shooter, barricaded, with better visual on cops than they have on him... Oh yeah, we'll just stand around and let him continue to injure and murder people. Good idea.

Looks to me like the police had **plenty** of cover. SWAT was also on site. Yep, they had plenty of time to wait him out without demolishing that woman's property.

Feb 13 13 06:31 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

Lohkee wrote:

Yeah. Uh huh. O.K.

he was there. wink

Feb 13 13 06:35 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

T wrote:
one million dollars? NOT!!!!

http://www.tmz.com/2013/02/13/christoph … -loophole/

https://files.sharenator.com/funny_sports_pictures_i_see_what_you_did_there_My_first_pic_dump-s480x270-250778-580.jpg

They knew he would never be charged..

that's bullshit.

Feb 13 13 06:39 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Hartman

Lohkee wrote:

You're right. they should have risked more lives and hit him with bean bags, tazers, or one of those tranquilizer guns to take bears down with.

Feb 13 13 06:41 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

Christopher Hartman wrote:

You're right. they should have risked more lives and hit him with bean bags, tazers, or one of those tranquilizer guns to take bears down with.

Those tranquilizers rarely work on men with supernegro strength. Sorry.

Feb 13 13 06:44 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Kerrek

Orlando, Florida, US

Lohkee wrote:
Looks to me like the police had **plenty** of cover. SWAT was also on site. Yep, they had plenty of time to wait him out without demolishing that woman's property.

Standing behind vehicles, with windows, is not "plenty" of cover. "It'll do" would almost certainly be a more apt description of "cover" that can reveal position by watching foot movement underneath, and is exposed by glass to anyone who isn't crouching, or a little person.

And SWAT may have great gear, but they can still be shot and killed. The man is behind walls, can move around without being tracked (unless they had microwave or good IR), and can fire more easily from cover.

Tell me more about how a house is worth more than lives.

Feb 13 13 06:45 pm Link

Photographer

Instinct Images

San Diego, California, US

Lohkee wrote:

Oh come on. He was shooting at the police using automatic weapons. He was a threat and they eliminated that threat. HE made the choice.

Feb 13 13 06:48 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Michael Kerrek wrote:

Standing behind vehicles, with windows, is not "plenty" of cover. "It'll do" would almost certainly be a more apt description of "cover" that can reveal position by watching foot movement underneath, and is exposed by glass to anyone who isn't crouching, or a little person.

And SWAT may have great gear, but they can still be shot and killed. The man is behind walls, can move around without being tracked (unless they had microwave or good IR), and can fire more easily from cover.

Tell me more about how a house is worth more than lives.

No one is saying that property is worth more than life. Nice try though.

The property is surrounded by **lots** of big old trees. The police had an armored vehicle on site. In order to shoot, Dorner would have had to poke his head out of a window. Probably not a great idea when you have shitloads of snipers just waiting for that to happen. lol

The man was surrounded. He wasn't going anywhere. The police IMHO could have shown a **lot** more restraint. Hell, Dorner must have known he was finished and probably would have capped himself within a day anyway.

Feb 13 13 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Instinct Images wrote:

Oh come on. He was shooting at the police using automatic weapons. He was a threat and they eliminated that threat. HE made the choice.

We must have watched different coverage. But yes, he wrote the script. I would have no problem if a sniper had taken him out. The police had time on their side. All I'm saying is that they could have shown **much** more restraint. That's all.

Feb 13 13 07:00 pm Link

Photographer

Michael Kerrek

Orlando, Florida, US

Lohkee wrote:
The police IMHO could have shown a **lot** more restraint.

It's very possible that there weren't enough cool heads, and hopefully we're all on the same page there... but there was nothing "execution" about his death, and no reason to give an active shooter more targets-and time to do some planning of his own. This is not John Q Public with rage and weapons, this is an otherwise intelligent, highly trained and well-seasoned professional from both military and police backgrounds. Most of what they can think up, he can think up. He is in a position and mindset to inflict maximum carnage. Giving him time means possible bomb-making (improvised, undoubtedly), and better barricaded vantage points. This is a man who knows and has actually implemented tactics. You move quickly, or the clock starts working against you in a bad way.

Feb 13 13 07:12 pm Link

Photographer

Instinct Images

San Diego, California, US

Lohkee wrote:

We must have watched different coverage. But yes, he wrote the script. I would have no problem if a sniper had taken him out. The police had time on their side. All I'm saying is that they could have shown **much** more restraint. That's all.

Yes they could have sat around waiting for Dorner to starve to death I suppose. Personally I don't think people that have killed several people and vowed to fight to the death deserve any restraint. The police needed to eliminate the threat as quickly as possible.

Feb 13 13 07:29 pm Link

Photographer

Lohkee

Maricopa, Arizona, US

Michael Kerrek wrote:

It's very possible that there weren't enough cool heads, and hopefully we're all on the same page there... but there was nothing "execution" about his death, and no reason to give an active shooter more targets-and time to do some planning of his own. This is not John Q Public with rage and weapons, this is an otherwise intelligent, highly trained and well-seasoned professional from both military and police backgrounds. Most of what they can think up, he can think up. He is in a position and mindset to inflict maximum carnage. Giving him time means possible bomb-making (improvised, undoubtedly), and better barricaded vantage points. This is a man who knows and has actually implemented tactics. You move quickly, or the clock starts working against you in a bad way.

I think people (mainly the media) are giving this guy far too much credit. Yes, he had some training, but his plan (let's broadcast it to the world before we get started), assuming he had one that was remotely coherent, fell apart from the git-go. Aside from the ambush of two cops (and possibly the killing of the two kids), everything he did was totally reactive. He was not in control of the situation. At all! Hell, the guy didn't even manage to take out one single person (LAPD) that he actually had a beef with.

Feb 13 13 07:31 pm Link

Photographer

Legacys 7

Lohkee wrote:

Exactly.

Feb 13 13 07:32 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

Lohkee wrote:

I think people (mainly the media) are giving this guy far too much credit. Yes, he had some training, but his plan (let's broadcast it to the world before we get started), assuming he had one that was remotely coherent, fell apart from the git-go. Aside from the ambush of two cops (and possibly the killing of the two kids), everything he did was totally reactive. He was not in control of the situation. At all! Hell, the guy didn't even manage to take out one single person (LAPD) that he actually had a beef with.

Hell, he broke up 3 cars. He couldn't even drive.

Feb 13 13 07:36 pm Link

Makeup Artist

T

Legacys 7 wrote:

Exactly.

word.

Photographer

Worlds Of Water

Rancho Cucamonga, California, US

Lohkee wrote:
The police IMHO could have shown a **lot** more restraint.

Fur sure... what the police have been really good at in this situation is FUCKING OVER THE TAXPAYERS!

They shot up the cars and trucks of 2 innocent people... hospitalized 2 women with injuries... burned down an expensive 5 bedroom cottage house to kill it's occupant instead of trying to negotiate a more peaceful (and less costly) ending.

And ya wanna know who the poor sucker is that's gonna haveta shell out the millions of dollars to fix all that stuff?... LOOK IN THE MIRROR AMIGO!... roll

Photographer

Legacys 7

Too bad that the residents didn't have any say over if they want their shit set on fire.

Feb 13 13 07:41 pm Link

Photographer

Stay Puft

Ofu, Manu'a, American Samoa

I'm not in favor of cops just executing people. Nor am I in favor of the president hitting American citizens with drone strikes.

This will fuel more assault weapon sales.

Call me crazy.

Feb 13 13 07:43 pm Link

Photographer

What Fun Productions

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Lohkee wrote:

Exactly. No wonder the LAPD kicked his sorry ass to the curb.

Dumb and Dead.

Feb 13 13 07:44 pm Link