Forums > Critique > Would I work with you as a Model/Photographer?

Photographer

Harold Rose

Calhoun, Georgia, US

Erlinda wrote:
Depending on your portfolio would I work with you?

Photographers, would I work with you as a model? (here are some self-portraits http://erlinda.ca/personal/#6

Models, would I work with you as a photographer? (You can view my work here http://erlinda.ca/ or here https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/773058/viewall

I won't be nice but I will be fair big_smile

Let the party begin xox

here is a recent photo of myself
https://fbcdn-sphotos-e-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-ash3/530962_10200916431898712_1470687214_n.jpg

Your work is quite un-professional!

Apr 05 13 02:52 am Link

Photographer

Brian Ziff

Los Angeles, California, US

do me.

Apr 05 13 03:15 am Link

Photographer

Keith Allen Phillips

Santa Fe, New Mexico, US

I really have a bad feeling about being in line behind Brian Ziff, but I'll ask anyway:)

Apr 05 13 03:43 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

London, England, United Kingdom

Eleisha Jemuel wrote:
Would you?

Hard to say when I can't see your portfolio.

Apr 05 13 04:17 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Theik Smith Photography wrote:
Hi there! I'd love to know your opinion as to how my work stacks up - and, if you can offer a word or two of advice, that would be awesome. Thank you so much!

You have some cool interesting faces in your portfolio but your lighting skills are lacking. You need to be more detailed and pay more attention to how the light hits your subject.

No, I wouldn't work with you at this time. Keep working on it.

Apr 05 13 04:20 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

AngelicaDemonica wrote:
What the heck, I'll give this a shot. I just added a new grouping of pictures, and cleared out some rather nasty looking ones... Let me know if you would work with me.

Also Note : That I can do other expressions and looks, but most of my work has been BDSM and Fetish, and so I use a specific range of facial expressions.

You do have a lot of fetish work but the problem is that non of those photos are good or show you off in the best way. Not to mention you don't have one photo where I can truly see what YOU look like.

No, I wouldn't work with you.

Apr 05 13 04:22 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Miroslava Svoboda wrote:
Bring it on smile

Some of our work are over photoshopped. You have a lovely face but not that many good photos to complement your look/body.

Yes, I'd work with you.

Apr 05 13 04:23 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Cecilia Or wrote:
Please kindly take a look. Thank you for your consideration. Have a nice day.

You are so tiny and cute. Your portfolio needs some cleaning up and some more fresh beauty work.

Yes, I would work with you.

Apr 05 13 04:24 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Harold Rose wrote:

Your work is quite un-professional!

Really? please elaborate.

Your photos look like you are stuck in the 80's and have no interest in every really leaving. If I ever want amateur 80's looking photos I'll make sure to come your way. Till then, No I wouldn't work with you.

Apr 05 13 04:26 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Brian Ziff wrote:
do me.

Geeeezzzz I don't know how to critic epic work.... I remember I said you over photoshopped back in the day but you've found your happy medium and your work is wicked.

I'd be nuts not to want to work with you as a model as well as assisting you as a photographer.

LOVE! wink

Apr 05 13 04:29 am Link

Model

Axana

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada

Hit me

Apr 05 13 04:30 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Keith Allen Phillips wrote:
I really have a bad feeling about being in line behind Brian Ziff, but I'll ask anyway:)

AHAHAHAHA No worries. smile

Your work is very Alt I like but I don't know if it's what I'd want in my portfolio as a model. I'd say yes to working with you but I don't know if I'd use the photos for my portfolio. I'd shoot just cause it looks like we'd have fun! big_smile

Apr 05 13 04:30 am Link

Model

Axana

Hit me.

Apr 05 13 04:35 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Axana wrote:
Hit me

Hmmmmm, you have a wicked body but I am not a tattoo kind of gal. I love them just don't like photographing them. You are tall and pretty but don't think you are my kind of model. You say fashion is one of your fav things to shoot yet I don't see anything fashion in your book... Focus on shooting with photographers that do more natural clean shoots then glamour. You have the hight, you might be able to pull it off.

Yes, I would work with you but it wouldn't be a full team, it would be just you and I and some natural light to capture your natural beauty!

P.s I'm so jealous of your body WOOOOOOW! big_smile

Apr 05 13 04:36 am Link

Model

Axana

Erlinda wrote:

Hmmmmm, you have a wicked body but I am not a tattoo kind of gal. I love them just don't like photographing them. You are tall and pretty but don't think you are my kind of model. You say fashion is one of your fav things to shoot yet I don't see anything fashion in your book... Focus on shooting with photographers that do more natural clean shoots then glamour. You have the hight, you might be able to pull it off.

Yes, I would work with you but it wouldn't be a full team, it would be just you and I and some natural light to capture your natural beauty!

P.s I'm so jealous of your body WOOOOOOW! big_smile

Yeah, haha, can't always expect a yes. Thanks!

Apr 05 13 04:39 am Link

Photographer

TheikPhoto

Brooklyn, New York, US

Erlinda wrote:
You have some cool interesting faces in your portfolio but your lighting skills are lacking. You need to be more detailed and pay more attention to how the light hits your subject.

No, I wouldn't work with you at this time. Keep working on it.

Erlinda, thank you so much! That's specific criticism for me to work to improve upon. I hope that by the time you make it out to New York in the near future, your answer will be different so we can create beautiful images together!

Apr 05 13 04:40 am Link

Photographer

Keith Allen Phillips

Santa Fe, New Mexico, US

Erlinda wrote:

AHAHAHAHA No worries. smile

Your work is very Alt I like but I don't know if it's what I'd want in my portfolio as a model. I'd say yes to working with you but I don't know if I'd use the photos for my portfolio. I'd shoot just cause it looks like we'd have fun! big_smile

Awesome! It IS all about the fun after all:)
Thanks!

Apr 05 13 04:45 am Link

Photographer

West Monroe Photography

Sevierville, Tennessee, US

would you mind looking through mine too?

Apr 05 13 10:17 pm Link

Model

Celine Sophia

Santa Barbara, California, US

me please

Apr 06 13 12:46 am Link

Model

Daniel Pierce

Burbank, California, US

Apr 06 13 01:02 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

West Monroe Photography wrote:
would you mind looking through mine too?

Your work is very flat. What I mean by that is that your subject doesn't pop it blends with the background (all one tone). You need to be careful when it comes to lighting. Make sure the light is hitting the model a lot more then the background (you want the focus on your model).

No, I wouldn't would with you

Apr 06 13 08:26 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Celine Sophia wrote:
me please

You are a very pretty girl but your portfolio is lacking in good photos of you. Be careful in who you pick to work with. Make sure their concepts/themes to the shoots are not tacky and will show you off in the best way possible. Be picky when it comes to who you work with (you are pretty enough that you can be).

Apr 06 13 08:28 am Link

Photographer

The Alternative Image

Who knows, we are far apart on styles.

Apr 06 13 08:31 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Daniel Pierce wrote:
Be brutal. Your work behind the lens is ethereal.

You photograph old.... It says you are 100 years old and I believe it! tongue

The structure of your face is very defined (looks almost skeleton like) Need more meet on that face.

Apr 06 13 08:32 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

The Alternative Image  wrote:
Who knows, we are far apart on styles.

Yes we are very different when it comes to styles but I like how you can go from dark intense photos to soft as well.

Apr 06 13 08:33 am Link

Model

Selene Viktoria

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Please tell me! thanks!

Apr 06 13 08:43 am Link

Photographer

Dean Johnson Photo

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

feedback

Apr 06 13 08:45 am Link

Model

Daniel Pierce

Burbank, California, US

Erlinda wrote:
You photograph old.... It says you are 100 years old and I believe it! tongue

The structure of your face is very defined (looks almost skeleton like) Need more meet on that face.

That's a critique that could be a compliment in some cases.

I admire your perspective, as it seems the industry has long pushed for a more defined face.

Points taken. Hats off to you.

Apr 06 13 10:11 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Selene Viktoria wrote:
Please tell me! thanks!

Great body! Look at your photos I would of never thought you were 26 years old, you look a lot younger. You have a nice portfolio.

Apr 06 13 10:48 am Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Soapbox Killer wrote:
feedback

I'm so disappointed...You have over 100 photos in your portfolio (thats waaaay too much). In the beginning I was like alright not bad, I could work with this then as I scrolled down It just got from bad to worse to just ugly. You REALLY need to clean up your portfolio. Get rid of the old and stick with the new. Right now I am confuse and wondering (if I worked with you which work would I get, the good, the bad or the ugly). I'm a risk taker but your work isn't work the risk.

No, I wouldn't work with you

Apr 06 13 10:51 am Link

Photographer

StudioKawaii

Los Angeles, California, US

I am just getting started, with a lot to learn!  But I would love to hear what you think anyway.

Apr 06 13 10:59 am Link

Model

Abby Hawkins

Boston, Massachusetts, US

Your photography work is incredible.  I'd totally work with you in a second if I could.

How about me? smile

Apr 06 13 11:08 am Link

Model

MelissaAnn

Seattle, Washington, US

You can do me, but I'd like to ask, why are you not a model?!  You are as lovely as  your photography.

Apr 06 13 11:13 am Link

Model

Nataliya Turovets

Mesa, Arizona, US

I have to disagree with Harold Rose's comment. I personally think your work is very elegant and professional. When it comes to your port, it makes me feel like I'm reading the Vogue magazine. You have a great perspective and excellent taste in unique looks. Truly beautiful work. What about me? And my daughter as well (I know you don't do children but really curious with your opinion on her look).

Apr 06 13 11:16 am Link

Model

Scoria

Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada

How's about me? smile

Apr 06 13 12:05 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

StudioKawaii wrote:
I am just getting started, with a lot to learn!  But I would love to hear what you think anyway.

I can tell you are new. Your lighting isn't bad. Need to be more creative with your concepts but over all it's a good start.

I can tell you are working hard to close the gap wink

Apr 06 13 12:15 pm Link

Photographer

A N D E R S O N

Rockville, Maryland, US

I would love to =]

Apr 06 13 01:22 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

Abby Hawkins wrote:
Your photography work is incredible.  I'd totally work with you in a second if I could.

How about me? smile

Such a pretty girl, it's a shame you don't have good enough photos to show how great you could be. You should be picky about who you work with as well as working with someone that has a good concept.

Apr 06 13 01:57 pm Link

Photographer

Erlinda

MelissaAnn  wrote:
You can do me, but I'd like to ask, why are you not a model?!  You are as lovely as  your photography.

First off, I'll answer your question. I used to model before I got into photography but got bored and didn't like the fact I couldn't have control the way a photographer does. So I gave it up and it was the best thing I could of done smile

Now back to you. WOW I would of never thought you are 31 years old, you look so much younger. Love your look, love your portfolio. I feel like working with you would inspire me to shoot something different and magical.

Yes, I would work with you in a heart beat! wink

Apr 06 13 02:01 pm Link

Photographer

Sven Lori

Brussels, Brussels, Belgium

I am in. Hit me :-)

Apr 06 13 02:07 pm Link