Since we will soon be repeating some themes, we have a new rule #12. Please take note.
I will be doing the Concept Shot of the Day Contest now. Rachel Jay will be helping.
Today's (5/12/09) concept is "Angles". Post your best image of a human model that was taken at an interesting angle, or that contains an interesting angle(s).
Wednesday's (5/13/09) concept is "1950's-1960's". Post your best image of a human model that has the "feel" of one of these decades.
A winner's medallion is available for the winner's profile page (past winners may also receive it).
Here are the rules. Please read them before participating.
1. One entry per person per day.
2. One vote per person per day.
3. No bumping your entry.
4. No voting before 12:00 PM MM time (Pacific) unless page 2 has been reached. 5. No collages or multiple images.
*6. No editorial comments that accompany your entry.* 7. No vote stacking.
8. Voting will end at 4:59 AM MM time (Pacific) the following morning.
9. "M" (18+) images must be linked and noted as per MM rules. 10. No voting for an image you participated in creating.
11. To vote, quote the entry you wish to vote for and type "Vote".
12. Images that are past winners of a daily theme are not eligible to be entered if that theme is repeated. This applies to images that have won on or after 1/16/09.
Please PM me with any questions, concerns, suggestions or concept ideas. Let's have fun!
* There has been an increasing amount of editorial comments lately. The idea of the contest is to portray the concept with an image and no words. It is fine, however, to credit those who worked on the image.