Forums > Critique > I have some time and will critique a few each day!

Model

Sweet Romance

Buffalo, New York, US

I'd love your opinion, And any advice you'd like to spare wink

Apr 18 08 01:29 am Link

Model

MELISSAANN

Corona, California, US

please and thank you

Apr 18 08 01:32 am Link

Model

Grego Cesco

here! thanks

Apr 18 08 02:35 am Link

Model

Jack Kerouac

Santa Monica, California, US

Angela Nicole P wrote:

Sure why not?...I do guys every once and awhile!

I can see you are fairly new to this. You seem to have a few shoots under your belt. I am really digging your style. You seem very likeable just by the way you come across being photographed.
You have a great range in expressions as well. I like that you are goofy, classy and cool all at the same time. I hat looking at the typical male's port where he looks like he is on steroids and is in his tighty whitey's throughout the whole port. You are far from the average male port that I come across. I think that this series of shots from this shoot are the best in your port:

I really like the background here as well. Keep it up..I would really like to see more from you as you keep going..keep on making it different. You will keep standing out from the rest!

thanks so much....shall i post here when i have new stuff up?

Apr 18 08 03:50 am Link

Model

Angela Nicole P

Reading, Pennsylvania, US

Sweet Romance wrote:
I'd love your opinion, And any advice you'd like to spare wink

Hello! I remember seeing your work a few months ago. You certainly have some really cool stuff in there! This here is my favorite shot of you:
https://modelmayhm-4.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080220/23/47bd017a5f41d_m.jpg
Your makeup here is amazing! You certainly look different in this shot than all of the others. I had a hard time choosing between this and 2 others. The one where you are hanging off what appears to be a cliff and the one where you have the purple fabric around your face. I see this Michelle Girard...she sure is an amazing photographer...I would stick with her..LOL
It says you are also a photographer..I am glad I am not the only one!! THe only thing I see that you need more of Is color. I would love to see more shots where you have funky makeup that fits your personality...as well as beautiful dresses like the purple one you are wearing on the 2nd page. You are doing a great job!!!!! Feel free to PM me anytime if you ever need some advice on anything in the industry. I would be more than happy to help you!

Apr 18 08 11:24 am Link

Model

Angela Nicole P

MELISSAANN wrote:
please and thank you

Hello! I see you doing the best with the pin up type of modeling. You have the facial features and hair for it. I just think that you should practice your posing, facial expressions and wardrobe. All of your shots seem to be lacking at least one of these qualities. I realize you can't be picky about who you work with just yet but...the pics you do have posted would be better if the photographers would have done better. The are all cropped really tight...except for this one:
https://modelmayhm-8.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/071128/14/474dbfa1e6573_m.jpg
my only complaint is your wardrobe...not retro at all. If you want to work with better photographers you might want to hire 1 or 2 of the really good photographers in your area. I would also hire a MUA. The better your pics are the better photographers will want to work with you. Also you willl start to make money because the little guys will think you are an amazing model. Just keep on practicing..the more you shoot, the better you will get!!!

Apr 18 08 11:48 am Link

Model

Angela Nicole P

Grego Cesco wrote:
here! thanks

I am really digging your style! I am happy to critique another male model who is not half naked in all of the shots. You look very classy and handsome. I certainly think that this is the direction in modeling you should be going. You seem to have a very strong confident look in all of your shots. This one here happens to be my favorite...
https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080410/14/47fe5a8909faf_m.jpg
It is a bad ass shot! This should so be your avatar! Keep on shooting..make sure that they will help you not hurt you with your portfolio. Once you have some really strong images I would go seek out some representation. I would also like to see more where you are straight on to the camera smiling or laughing!

Apr 18 08 12:18 pm Link

Model

Angela Nicole P

Jack Kerouac wrote:

thanks so much....shall i post here when i have new stuff up?

PM me when you have more to show me. i am sending you a friends request!

Apr 18 08 12:23 pm Link

Model

N A N C Y

Tempe, Arizona, US

do me please.

Apr 18 08 12:53 pm Link

Photographer

Joe Miglionico

West Boylston, Massachusetts, US

Well, if it's not too late, give me some thoughts. It's appreciated.

Apr 18 08 01:13 pm Link

Model

Angela Nicole P

I will be back this evening to finish the days critiques. If you want one be sure to let me know!!!

Apr 18 08 05:47 pm Link

Model

Grego Cesco

Angela Nicole P wrote:

I am really digging your style! I am happy to critique another male model who is not half naked in all of the shots. You look very classy and handsome. I certainly think that this is the direction in modeling you should be going. You seem to have a very strong confident look in all of your shots. This one here happens to be my favorite...
https://modelmayhm-2.vo.llnwd.net/d1/photos/080410/14/47fe5a8909faf_m.jpg
It is a bad ass shot! This should so be your avatar! Keep on shooting..make sure that they will help you not hurt you with your portfolio. Once you have some really strong images I would go seek out some representation. I would also like to see more where you are straight on to the camera smiling or laughing!

i'm on it smile

Apr 18 08 06:16 pm Link

Model

Kate Burns

Layton, Utah, US

Hey I would gladly appreciate it if you took some time check out my profile and let me know what you think about my images

Please let me know ......

Thanks
Kate

Apr 18 08 07:57 pm Link

Photographer

L Raye

Petaluma, California, US

Angela Nicole P wrote:
I think you have certainly a huge passion for the fine art nudes! I would really like to see more of other types of photography in your port. You could do some really cool fashion stuff with natural lighting. You only have one pic that can be used as an avatar and it happens to be your weakest shot! This one is my favorite though...very creative
18+ https://www.modelmayhem.com/pic.php?pic … id=2362316
I would also like to see what your nudes look like with studio lighting. I love doing nudes this way...it is way fun to light the human body!

Thanks for the critique.

Apr 20 08 06:14 pm Link

Photographer

Fleeting Glimpse Studio

North, Virginia, US

Do me do me do

Apr 20 08 06:49 pm Link