Forums > General Industry > Ever been amazed by....

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Posted by Herb Way: 
It's gotten old, Theda.  Give it a rest.  It would be very helpful, for starters, if you simply grew up.

Ironically, this thread had turned to discussing Ethiopian restaurants until you reminded us the bulk of it was about you being a bitch.

But thank you from drawing from the "big book o' comebacks without substance." Remember: the real way to "win" a "debate" on the internet is to scream "I won! I won! You're stupid! You're a baby! I won!" Cogent points are for sissies, right?

Jun 23 05 04:13 pm Link

Photographer

Herb Way

Black Mountain, North Carolina, US

Posted by theda: 

Posted by Herb Way: 
It's gotten old, Theda.  Give it a rest.  It would be very helpful, for starters, if you simply grew up.

Ironically, this thread had turned to discussing Ethiopian restaurants until you reminded us the bulk of it was about you being a bitch.

But thank you from drawing from the "big book o' comebacks without substance." Remember: the real way to "win" a "debate" on the internet is to scream "I won! I won! You're stupid! You're a baby! I won!" Cogent points are for sissies, right?

If you want to see REAL a bitch, try looking in the mirror! 

I'm going to stop dignifying your ignorance by responding to it.  You're a lost cause.  NEXT!!!

Jun 23 05 04:55 pm Link

Photographer

urban prospect

New York, New York, US

Posted by theda: 
One day, I'm gonna grow up to be an ethnic minority so I play "more opressed than thou."

Wait... I am an ethnic mintority... I want my game piece!

Female please...so does being a human pinata count for your game piece?

Jun 23 05 05:02 pm Link

Photographer

George Butler

Marietta, Georgia, US

Okay, so we've learned, never discuss Politic, Religion and Ethnic Foods.

Jun 23 05 07:05 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Posted by Herb Way: 

I'm going to stop dignifying your ignorance by responding to it.  You're a lost cause.  NEXT!!!

You mean you're not going to to stop because you have nothing  of substance to say? Suuuure...

Jun 23 05 10:13 pm Link

Photographer

Herb Way

Black Mountain, North Carolina, US

Posted by theda: 

Posted by Herb Way: 

You mean you're not going to to stop because you have nothing  of substance to say? Suuuure...

Believe whatever you want.  You're about the last person on this planet that I need to prove anything to.  You are NOT worth my time and energy!

Jun 23 05 10:30 pm Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Posted by Herb Way: 

Posted by theda: 

Posted by Herb Way: 

Believe whatever you want.  You're about the last person on this planet that I need to prove anything to.  You are NOT worth my time and energy!

And yet you just keep talking...

Jun 23 05 10:44 pm Link

Model

Valerie Rose

Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, US

Posted by Herb Way: 

Posted by theda: 

Posted by Herb Way: 

what are you trying to prove?

Jun 24 05 12:45 am Link

Photographer

urban prospect

New York, New York, US

Posted by theda: 

Posted by Herb Way: 

Posted by theda: 

Posted by Herb Way: 

And yet you just keep talking...

Free country unless you think you can gag people like me.

Jun 24 05 12:50 am Link

Photographer

urban prospect

New York, New York, US

Posted by Chelsea: 

Posted by Herb Way: 

Posted by theda: 

Posted by Herb Way: 

what are you trying to prove? 

Oh is it not time for beauty sleep Chelsea?

Jun 24 05 12:53 am Link

Model

theda

New York, New York, US

Posted by urban prospect: 

You mean irritating people with misplaced aggression?

A sweet, sweet hush would fall over the world.

I'm getting misty.

Jun 24 05 12:57 am Link

Photographer

urban prospect

New York, New York, US

Posted by theda: 

Posted by urban prospect: 

You mean irritating people with misplaced aggression?

A sweet, sweet hush would fall over the world.

I'm getting misty.

Awwww poor cloistered girl I am so very sorry I am such an irriatant  :::passes theda used Kleenex:::

Jun 24 05 01:01 am Link