Forums > Contests > Picture of the Day Discussion Center.

Model

JoJo

Clearwater, Florida, US

trey paul cash wrote:
And thank you for that. But I did repost it today and it has been removed. What happened?"

You entered the image and it went into the queue where at this moment it resides happily wink

Feb 25 11 09:38 pm Link

Photographer

Digiography

Niagara Falls, Ontario, Canada

Did I screw up?

I tried entering my Avi (https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/20672905) in the PotD contest and it doesn't show up in the Queue for tomorrow.  I used the URL for the image (https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/1 … a460bb.jpg) instead of the page that is it on URL so I'm wondering if that was the cause of the white blank spot in the queue?

Mar 01 11 10:55 am Link

Model

JoJo

Clearwater, Florida, US

Digiography wrote:
Did I screw up?

I tried entering my Avi (https://www.modelmayhem.com/portfolio/pic/20672905) in the PotD contest and it doesn't show up in the Queue for tomorrow.  I used the URL for the image (https://photos.modelmayhem.com/photos/1 … a460bb.jpg) instead of the page that is it on URL so I'm wondering if that was the cause of the white blank spot in the queue?

Your entry is happily sitting in the queue wink
https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/348502

Mar 01 11 02:10 pm Link

Photographer

Digiography

JoJo wrote:

Your entry is happily sitting in the queue wink
https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/348502

Thank you, funny, it doesn't show on my end but then the internet has been flaky on my end tonight.

Mar 01 11 05:27 pm Link

Photographer

Millar Photographics

Salmon Arm, British Columbia, Canada

I entered a photo into the contest this morning, it says I have a picture in the que, but I don't see it?

Mar 02 11 04:11 pm Link

Model

JoJo

Clearwater, Florida, US

Millar Photographics wrote:
I entered a photo into the contest this morning, it says I have a picture in the que, but I don't see it?

right here wink
https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/348776

Mar 02 11 09:34 pm Link

Photographer

Digiography

Strange, I never could see my thumbnail in yesterday's contest (March 02) only a blank spot which I took a screen shot of.  After the contest I asked a couple of friends if they could see it in the gallery and both said they only could see either a blank spot or a "x" on their end. 

Looks like I might of received 17 votes as the blank spot in the runners up gallery has that many votes, wondering if anyone could see my thumbnail or just a red X.

https://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/7083bcdbb4be06758a2dae56e26f1ea6e323ae0d53efc668f9c2dcfbeb7df08a6g.jpg

Mar 03 11 04:55 am Link

Model

JoJo

Clearwater, Florida, US

Digiography wrote:
Strange, I never could see my thumbnail in yesterday's contest (March 02) only a blank spot which I took a screen shot of.  After the contest I asked a couple of friends if they could see it in the gallery and both said they only could see either a blank spot or a "x" on their end. 

Looks like I might of received 17 votes as the blank spot in the runners up gallery has that many votes, wondering if anyone could see my thumbnail or just a red X.

https://www.mediafire.com/imgbnc.php/7083bcdbb4be06758a2dae56e26f1ea6e323ae0d53efc668f9c2dcfbeb7df08a6g.jpg

Weird - I remember seeing in the live voting and I can see it here
https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … ups/110301

Mar 03 11 02:32 pm Link

Model

Dexter Brett

Cleveland, Tennessee, US

T R Willmitch wrote:
https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i164/trwillm/POtD/potd_dc.jpg

Hi everyone,

This discussion thread is meant to address questions and concerns regarding Model Mayhem’s new Picture of the Day competition.  It is not a critique thread nor a congratulatory thread for winners like those automatically generated each day.

Here you will also find the latest Picture of the Day rules, frequently asked questions (FAQs), and important announcements. 

My personal style is to discuss issues one-on-one with individuals that have questions, encounter problems, or offer suggestions to improve the Picture of the Day.  And I encourage you to write to me directly with your thoughts.  However it is also good to openly kick ideas back and forth with many voices giving their perspective.

Initially the daily congratulations threads were used for this purpose.  However with a new thread everyday the ongoing dialog has lost any continuity.  I hope to change that with the Discussion Center.

One thing:  Please keep the dialog not just civil, but polite.  Those of you that know me from the Picture of the Day - Original Edition also know this is my forum style.  And I intend to continue this style here.

With that I toss it out to you!

Take care,
T R Willmitch
Host, Model Mayhem’s Picture of the Day and Picture of the Day - Original Edition competitions

https://i72.photobucket.com/albums/i164/trwillm/POtD/kitten.gif

Mar 03 11 04:53 pm Link

Model

Dexter Brett

Cleveland, Tennessee, US

this is a joke...why don't you people that have all your friends vote for you...just admit youre not going to win the photo of the day without begging for votes...lol

Mar 03 11 04:59 pm Link

Photographer

Digiography

JoJo wrote:

Weird - I remember seeing in the live voting and I can see it here
https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … ups/110301

It didn't show up during the live voting at my end on either of my accounts and locally people couldn't see it.

Oh well, just a internet photo contest and it isn't like I can't throw my hat in the ring another day with another photo or wait a couple of weeks and try that one again.

Thanks for checking.

Cheers,
grant.

Mar 03 11 06:02 pm Link

Model

JoJo

Clearwater, Florida, US

Dexter Brett wrote:
this is a joke...why don't you people that have all your friends vote for you...just admit youre not going to win the photo of the day without begging for votes...lol

Wow! Two whole posts and you have graced the PotD thread with your wisdom with both of them.
What will post number 3 bring?

Mar 03 11 09:51 pm Link

Photographer

Three Cats Photography

İstanbul, İstanbul, Turkey

I think Pic of the day contest should have at least 2 or better yet 3 categories.
One category should be for heavy digital manipulation. There are some photos that are so heavily photoshopped that it is hard to call them as an art of photography. They are an art of photoshopping. For example, while I take the effort to go to a cemetery to do a shoot with a model, not having much control over lighting or background or the location of clouds, etc etc, some people take the shoot in front of a green screen and use a perfect background under perfect lighting. I am not complaining, but I am trying to say that it is not the same kind of art. There simply should be another category for this kind of work.
If possible, it would be great to also have distinction between studio and outdoor photography. Again, while some people use the perfect lighting and background set ups others just enjoy taking photos outside working with what is available.
I can hear some people saying, if you want to win and if you claim it is easy to do all this why do you not do the same? My point is, I think we can encourage more people to submit photos and give credit to their work better if we have the distinction.

Mar 04 11 10:47 am Link

Photographer

trey paul cash

Dallas, Texas, US

Post hidden on Mar 05, 2011 10:49 am
Reason: outing

Mar 05 11 02:29 am Link

Model

JoJo

Clearwater, Florida, US

trey paul cash wrote:
(message hidden because of “outing”).

This would have been better dealt with in CAM – It is not permitted to “out” another member in the public forums.

Your message is regarding a “vote for me” message you received on February 21.
I see from your activity log that you have logged onto MM every day from February 21 through to today with the exception of February 25 and March 2.
Why did it take you almost 2 weeks to report this message?

Mar 05 11 10:50 am Link

Photographer

Luminos

Columbia, Maryland, US

JoJo wrote:
This would have been better dealt with in CAM – It is not permitted to “out” another member in the public forums.

I see from your activity log that you have logged onto MM every day from February 21 through to today with the exception of February 25 and March 2.

JoJo, these types of posts where you give information in public forums regarding the usage habits of the site users is in direct violation of the site's privacy policy, as per:

"We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:

* To fulfill your service requests for services.
    * To protect ourselves from liability,
    * To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
    * In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company."

Or did you have the permission of trey paul cash to reveal his usage habits?

If not it's an abuse of your access to such statistics.

Mar 05 11 03:27 pm Link

Model

JoJo

Clearwater, Florida, US

JoJo wrote:

Luminos wrote:
JoJo, these types of posts where you give information in public forums regarding the usage habits of the site users is in direct violation of the site's privacy policy, as per:

"We will not disclose personally identifiable information we collect from you to third parties without your permission except to the extent necessary including:

* To fulfill your service requests for services.
    * To protect ourselves from liability,
    * To respond to legal process or comply with law, or
    * In connection with a merger, acquisition, or liquidation of the company."

Or did you have the permission of trey paul cash to reveal his usage habits?

If not it's an abuse of your access to such statistics.

Sorry, but any member of MM can go to your port and see that you joined MM on June 20, 2006 and your last activity was on March 5 2011. This is public information.

The information I provided is public and far from “personally identifiable information” unless of course the user was the only user to log onto MM on a specific date but with an active membership of over 500,000 this is rather unlikely.

Mar 05 11 09:41 pm Link

Photographer

Mister Monday

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

JoJo wrote:
Sorry, but any member of MM can go to your port and see that you joined MM on June 20, 2006 and your last activity was on March 5 2011. This is public information.

The information I provided is public and far from “personally identifiable information” unless of course the user was the only user to log onto MM on a specific date but with an active membership of over 500,000 this is rather unlikely.

I must agree w Luminos..

The 'Public' can see join date and last day on the site.

There's no info re how many times the member has logged in...ie if the 'last log in' is today, the public doesn't know if the person is a daily user or popped in for the first time in months.

I suggest your description of the members usage frequency was private information used by yourself to 'strengthen' your position/argument.

I agree with Luminos that this seems inappropriate use of non-public information.... (and has nothing to do with whether or not I agree w yr position!)

Mar 06 11 05:51 am Link

Photographer

Kent Art Photography

Ashford, England, United Kingdom

I would see no problem with that information about me being put in the public domain.

It couldn't be used to identify me, and my usage habits could be seen by anyone who regularly visited my page, so there's nothing new there.  And, besides, what harm could there be?

JoJo asked a legitimate question.

Mar 06 11 06:27 am Link

Photographer

Mister Monday

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

RayH Photography wrote:
I would see no problem with that information about me being put in the public domain.

It couldn't be used to identify me, and my usage habits could be seen by anyone who regularly visited my page, so there's nothing new there.  And, besides, what harm could there be?

JoJo asked a legitimate question.

Disagree.

You may not mind if your usage pattern was public, bit it isn't.

And we're not discussing the legitimacy of JoJo's question. All she needed to say was 'The issue is weeks old...why wait until now to comment?'. Digging out the usage information to bolster her question was unnecessary.

In fact, her saying in effect 'You were logged in everyday but two' uses information that is not currently public, and I dare say was not used in a 'friendly' or even 'neutral' manner.

It reads like a dig at the person in question, and given that the alleged dig uses private information, I suggest the comment/question is somewhat unprofessional and inappropriate.

Mar 06 11 06:45 am Link

Photographer

Kent Art Photography

Ashford, England, United Kingdom

Mister Monday wrote:

Disagree.

You may not mind if your usage pattern was public, bit it isn't.

And we're not discussing the legitimacy of JoJo's question. All she needed to say was 'The issue is weeks old...why wait until now to comment?'. Digging out the usage information to bolster her question was unnecessary.

In fact, her saying in effect 'You were logged in everyday but two' uses information that is not currently public, and I dare say was not used in a 'friendly' or even 'neutral' manner.

It reads like a dig at the person in question, and given that the alleged dig uses private information, I suggest the comment/question is somewhat unprofessional and inappropriate.

What I think is going on is a whispering campaign against JoJo.  I'm not suggesting a conspiracy, but it does seem that a small number of people are out to "get" her, and they'll use any perceived weakness to slip the knife in.

Mar 06 11 08:06 am Link

Photographer

Luminos

Columbia, Maryland, US

JoJo wrote:

Wrong, JoJo.   You are citing how many times he has logged on since joining and his last signon.   While these two facts may be published, you divulged how many times he's logged on, and how many days he's been on site.   You addressed habits that are not available to the public.  This is not public information.

And releasing it is a violation of the site's privacy agreement.

Mar 06 11 08:32 am Link

Photographer

Mister Monday

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

RayH Photography wrote:
What I think is going on is a whispering campaign against JoJo.  I'm not suggesting a conspiracy, but it does seem that a small number of people are out to "get" her, and they'll use any perceived weakness to slip the knife in.

I can't speak for others, but I for one think JoJo does an amazing job given the challenges of being a contest mod.

I'm agreeing with Luminos on one point of contention, ie, that using non-public information to 'strengthen' a rebuttal was unnecessary and probably inappropriate.

I'm certainly not part of any conspiracy....in fact I'm a believer in the old 'careful what u wish for' school of thought.

We are discussing one point....conspiracy theories are always 'interesting', but I'm certainly not a participant.

Mar 06 11 09:23 am Link

Photographer

trey paul cash

Dallas, Texas, US

JoJo wrote:

JoJo wrote:

Actually I did handle it with a cam, but it was included with some more serious subjects, and I guess it kinda got forgotten.

So I just passed it along as a matter of fairness, and to handle any way you wish, and as far as I am concerned it is now handled.

So @Mister M, I agree, Jo Jo does an excellent job thanks for that. I know I wouldn't want to do it.

Mar 06 11 05:43 pm Link

Photographer

trey paul cash

Dallas, Texas, US

Mister Monday wrote:

I must agree w Luminos..

The 'Public' can see join date and last day on the site.

There's no info re how many times the member has logged in...ie if the 'last log in' is today, the public doesn't know if the person is a daily user or popped in for the first time in months.

I suggest your description of the members usage frequency was private information used by yourself to 'strengthen' your position/argument.

I agree with Luminos that this seems inappropriate use of non-public information.... (and has nothing to do with whether or not I agree w yr position!)

Well, seeing I am the object subject here, and I don't really know exactly if it is permitted or not, but I think someone would have to be really obsessed with  following my account to know this information, but it really is publicly available.

I can't speak for anyone else that might have this information divulged here, but it really doesn't seem very important or useful information. It didn't bother me. But I do appreciate those taking up for me.

Mar 06 11 06:00 pm Link

Photographer

Canon Kate

Chelmsford, England, United Kingdom

i entered smile

Mar 08 11 06:05 am Link

Model

JoJo

Clearwater, Florida, US

katie kelly wrote:
i entered smile

Yes, you did and it will be in tomorrow's contest wink

Mar 08 11 02:44 pm Link

Photographer

Ali Mere

London, England, United Kingdom

Hi,
I rarely rarely post anything and the last time I posted it was about the same thing quite a few month ago..I do check out the contest whenever I'm bored with photoshop) and sometimes I put out a single photo for fun and I honestly don't expect to win..I was hoping somehow I will enjoy participating however...

I just don't get these contests!!

I look at the top photos and I think to myself there are far much better photos which normally gets 7 votes or so (I think there's only around 7 genuine votes which the other photos get), there's no way this many people would find those photos better than the ones below it..its really fishy, I have been watching yesterdays contest and from the start one photo gets 9 votes

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/351028

the same for second one as many votes followed shortly.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/350869
(the submitter has an extensive lists smile

there's another one that was competing also and they got 20 votes or so but then they couldn't get any more votes it seems and it stopped at that number.

these 2 kept neck to neck as if someone some where is begging people 'please we just need one more vote '79 Vs 79' '79 Vs 80' '80 Vs 80' and finally '81 Vs 80'
I mean this is so silly it's only a contest but it bugs me that so many photos are way better and they deserve exposure and it would be nice for people to see them like these ones

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/350938

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/350858

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/350873

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/351063

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/350738
(1 vote only for this?? comon!)
and so many other ones...

on the other hand when see the face of the top 2 'Really don't want to offend anyone so I wont say the impression it leaves, I will leave it to your imagination'
report this as abuse or whatever..really don't care but this is what I think!

P.s
a little tip, to avoid suspicion don't send your 'vote for me I beg you' to everyone straight away, leave a gap, otherwise you'll get many votes over a sudden and it will look suspicious-but you'll win anyway.

Mar 10 11 01:28 am Link

Model

Vita Bussola

Nashville, Tennessee, US

Ali Mere wrote:
these 2 kept neck to neck as if someone some where is begging people 'please we just need one more vote '79 Vs 79' '79 Vs 80' '80 Vs 80' and finally '81 Vs 80'
I mean this is so silly it's only a contest but it bugs me that so many photos are way better and they deserve exposure and it would be nice for people to see them

Ali Mere wrote:
P.s
a little tip, to avoid suspicion don't send your 'vote for me I beg you' to everyone straight away, leave a gap, otherwise you'll get many votes over a sudden and it will look suspicious-but you'll win anyway.

You rule

Mar 11 11 08:36 pm Link

Photographer

Ali Mere

London, England, United Kingdom

You rule

smile

Mar 12 11 03:56 am Link

Photographer

David Simonson

Wailuku, Hawaii, US

I FULLY AGREE!!  If people did not know what their vote tally was... then they would also not be so tempted to solicit votes either.  Of course people will always be human and try to finagle, manipulate and solicit votes.  But at least the leaders of the contest that day would not know where they stood until someone actually wins.

This is the best solution I have heard yet.  And someone should listen to it.

I think having the tallies kept hidden is a marvelous idea!!  And would make it more fair and even playing ground for ALL.

Also... non related to the above, but... Why are 91.5% of all the winning shots head shots or upper body shots all shot in studios?  Seems kinda like a clone-ish formula that will make a winning shot.  I guess the masses likes it.  Sadly!

SJH photography wrote:
Hi .this is a good idea for all questions to be in 1 place
Ok regarding the pic of the day competition , i ran a test at mine with visiting freinds over the past few days , when it came to near the end of the competition , 95% of my freinds would only vote for pics , that stood a chance of winning , even though they preferred a pics that only had a couple of votes , they said why waste a vote on a pics that has no chance of winning ,
Yes in a way this is correct some will say , but if the shot is that good , it should stand on its own merit shouldnt it ?.So is there any way we can keep the vote tally hidden , it might create a few surprises .  just a thought .

ps can we have the world posting times in alphabetical order please , only joking big_smile

Mar 14 11 05:44 pm Link

Photographer

David Simonson

Wailuku, Hawaii, US

RIGHT!!!  The contest always seems to have a winning image (95% of the time) that is either heavily Photoshop'd (pore-less skin textures and the like) or amazing hair and makeup shot in a studio.  The weirdest thing is that over 90% of the winning images are all upper-torso or head-shots.  Anything shot outdoors is like in the two percentile of winning images.  I guess it is just a sad commentary on the fact that the masses like all this in an image.  Sadly!

Three Cats Photography wrote:
I think Pic of the day contest should have at least 2 or better yet 3 categories.
One category should be for heavy digital manipulation. There are some photos that are so heavily photoshopped that it is hard to call them as an art of photography. They are an art of photoshopping. For example, while I take the effort to go to a cemetery to do a shoot with a model, not having much control over lighting or background or the location of clouds, etc etc, some people take the shoot in front of a green screen and use a perfect background under perfect lighting. I am not complaining, but I am trying to say that it is not the same kind of art. There simply should be another category for this kind of work.
If possible, it would be great to also have distinction between studio and outdoor photography. Again, while some people use the perfect lighting and background set ups others just enjoy taking photos outside working with what is available.
I can hear some people saying, if you want to win and if you claim it is easy to do all this why do you not do the same? My point is, I think we can encourage more people to submit photos and give credit to their work better if we have the distinction.

Mar 14 11 05:50 pm Link

Photographer

David Simonson

Wailuku, Hawaii, US

WORD!!!  I agree with EVERYTHING said here.

Ali Mere wrote:
Hi,
I rarely rarely post anything and the last time I posted it was about the same thing quite a few month ago..I do check out the contest whenever I'm bored with photoshop) and sometimes I put out a single photo for fun and I honestly don't expect to win..I was hoping somehow I will enjoy participating however...

I just don't get these contests!!

I look at the top photos and I think to myself there are far much better photos which normally gets 7 votes or so (I think there's only around 7 genuine votes which the other photos get), there's no way this many people would find those photos better than the ones below it..its really fishy, I have been watching yesterdays contest and from the start one photo gets 9 votes

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/351028

the same for second one as many votes followed shortly.

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/350869
(the submitter has an extensive lists smile

there's another one that was competing also and they got 20 votes or so but then they couldn't get any more votes it seems and it stopped at that number.

I mean this is so silly it's only a contest but it bugs me that so many photos are way better and they deserve exposure and it would be nice for people to see them like these ones

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/350938

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/350858

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/350873

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/351063

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/350738
(1 vote only for this?? comon!)
and so many other ones...

on the other hand when see the face of the top 2 'Really don't want to offend anyone so I wont say the impression it leaves, I will leave it to your imagination'
report this as abuse or whatever..really don't care but this is what I think!

P.s

Mar 14 11 06:12 pm Link

Photographer

Chuckarelei

Seattle, Washington, US

The best photos don't always win. It's been proven and acknowledged. The voting audience is a very narrow spectrum of audience. If you think it's biased, take a look at the 18+ section, very very biased. And it's very apparent that the best photos do not win most of the time.

Key to do well in the POTD:

-A pretty model, beautiful face.
-Excellent and creative hair and makeup artists.
-Vertical, make your image as long as possible.

Mar 14 11 09:18 pm Link

Photographer

Dark Diary Photography

Pocatello, Idaho, US

Chuckarelei wrote:
The best photos don't always win. It's been proven and acknowledged. The voting audience is a very narrow spectrum of audience. If you think it's biased, take a look at the 18+ section, very very biased. And it's very apparent that the best photos do not win most of the time.

you are 100% correct! ^^^

Mar 14 11 10:34 pm Link

Photographer

David Simonson

Wailuku, Hawaii, US

I agree!  But sometimes in that "key to do well" formula you need to add...

-The headshot has the best chance of winning. Or at least upper-torso.
-Shoot in a studio not outdoors.
-Make sure you put Photoshop to obscene use.

Chuckarelei wrote:

Mar 15 11 10:41 am Link

Photographer

Photos By Deej

Tumwater, Washington, US

why dont you make two contests? a male and female contest b/c in general we know that male don't fair well in the contests.

Mar 15 11 03:08 pm Link

Photographer

Pure Visions Photograph

Adelaide, South Australia, Australia

Chuckarelei wrote:

Could have told you that a while ago wink

It's a fun thing to do to pass time and that is about it. Occassionally I will chuck something in and very rarely will I tread the waters of looking into the POTD 18+ but yes, you can indeed see trends in both the original forum for the contest and the contest pages.

But you did forget a couple of other tidbits to help you win:
1) Lingerie
2) Lingerie and a top open
3) Lingerie and looking as if she isnt wearing lingerie.
4) A bikini.

Yer seeing a bit of a trend here.

I love browsing both the contests for the ones that submit and have bothered to put in time, effort and a beautiful product. I seek out the contest directly for them to find new and interesting works of art. I don't do it for the votes or to see who wins. Speaking of which, start linking with your names in the Contest tab so that I can see your work after all the voting is over and done with. It is annoying when you see something sublime and then don't know who did it.

Mar 16 11 12:30 am Link

Photographer

David Simonson

Wailuku, Hawaii, US

Another model, with less than an hour into the POD contest, and she somehow has scored 7 votes with this photo... Seriously?

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/353259

This is a sad commentary on another self-absorbed narcissistic case like the one we saw the other day!

Model Mayhem needs to stop showing "live" voting tallies on the contest.  It would seriously help to make the playing field fair.

This POD voting thing is about as fair and honest as Washington's Capitol Hill politics!  LOL

Mar 16 11 12:49 am Link

Retoucher

Pixel Poetry

Tijuana, Baja California, Mexico

David Simonson wrote:
Another model, with less than an hour into the POD contest, and she somehow has scored 7 votes with this photo... Seriously?

https://www.modelmayhem.com/contests/po … iew/353259

This is a sad commentary on another self-absorbed narcissistic case like the one we saw the other day!

Model Mayhem needs to stop showing "live" voting tallies on the contest.  It would seriously help to make the playing field fair.

This POD voting thing is about as fair and honest as Washington's Capitol Hill politics!  LOL

That picture is already up to 12 votes and it doesn't even have a proper white balance, the contest isn't over but that same picture has already been submitted for tomorrows contest.

Mar 16 11 03:03 am Link