This thread was locked on 2012-04-05 10:02:14
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > SF2: Ess Effin Two > Ethical Question(for models)

Model

Ronin_LLC

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Paige Morgan wrote:
I've shot with a lot of people from this site and others, and can verify every one of my claimed credits. You still haven't produced a single shred of evidence that you've attended or done anything other than a llamaing "school" program, who most likely over charged you for the photos you are calling your "comp card". Those are scams, and if they're also claiming to be your agency, that's the reason you are having trouble getting work.

In that business llama, the llama and the llama's families are the client, and they make you cough up cash for comp cards and portfolios that are completely useless for a serious llama. 9 jobs in two years? That isn't new, that's failing to grasp how the business actually works, and not putting yourself in positions to move ahead.

I didn't pay anything...anywho.

Paige Morgan wrote:
Your supposed "sake ad" is credited to a (misspelled) Tenga Tai........one of the place locations in the Doom video game series.

No Tenga Tai is the correct spelling of it and its a sake company.
The original job was not even mine. It was a friend of mines who normally creates graphic art ads for companies, however he wanted to try something else for that one ad. The finished project was just one of six ads that he mocked up for them.

Paige Morgan wrote:
You got stabbed with a pen knife.....but only have a small scar......because you were wearing a bulletproof vest.

Because the first thing a trained technician from a super stealth "private organization" would do is bring a bulletproof vest to a knife fight big_smile

You are just intentionally being dumb, or maybe not.

The vest is the reason I not only am alive, I don't have any bullet holes in me.

I was stabbed in the arm because someone got sloppy with a high idiot and didn't properly search him.

Paige Morgan wrote:
You're not even trying at this point. (Though you are deleting your forum posts on other sites to cover your snail trail, which is amusing).

I have not and am not deleting anything, face it I called your lie and you had to swallow it.

Unlike you I can back my claims up. Tell you what I will even email you picture of me and my unit, as well as the scare on my arm. Just for you.

Apr 04 12 05:56 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Carter

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

https://mms.ibsrv.net/images/face.jpg

Apr 04 12 06:01 pm Link

Model

Paige Morgan

New York, New York, US

Ronin_LLC wrote:

Paige Morgan wrote:
I've shot with a lot of people from this site and others, and can verify every one of my claimed credits. You still haven't produced a single shred of evidence that you've attended or done anything other than a modeling "school" program, who most likely over charged you for the photos you are calling your "comp card". Those are scams, and if they're also claiming to be your agency, that's the reason you are having trouble getting work.

In that business model, the model and the model's families are the client, and they make you cough up cash for comp cards and portfolios that are completely useless for a serious model. 9 jobs in two years? That isn't new, that's failing to grasp how the business actually works, and not putting yourself in positions to move ahead.

I didn't pay anything...anywho.

Paige Morgan wrote:
Your supposed "sake ad" is credited to a (misspelled) Tenga Tai........one of the place locations in the Doom video game series.

No Tenga Tai is the correct spelling of it and its a sake company.
The original job was not even mine. It was a friend of mines who normally creates graphic art ads for companies, however he wanted to try something else for that one ad. The finished project was just one of six ads that he mocked up for them.

You are just intentionally being dumb, or maybe not.

The vest is the reason I not only am alive, I don't have any bullet holes in me.

I was stabbed in the arm because someone got sloppy with a high idiot and didn't properly search him.

I have not and am not deleting anything, face it I called your lie and you had to swallow it.

Unlike you I can back my claims up. Tell you what I will even email you picture of me and my unit, as well as the scare on my arm. Just for you.

Feel free to post them here. Then we'll all have to believe you right? wink So will all of the people you've been spinning the story to on the other sites! Clear your name and prove your superiority once and for all! big_smile

Apr 04 12 06:06 pm Link

Model

Jessie Shannon

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Mnemosyne Photography wrote:
https://mnemosyne.smugmug.com/photos/i-H63MSkL/0/XL/i-H63MSkL-XL.gif

big_smile borat

Apr 04 12 06:10 pm Link

Model

Ronin_LLC

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Paige Morgan wrote:
Feel free to post them here. Then we'll all have to believe you right? wink So will all of the people you've been spinning the story to on the other sites! Clear your name and prove your superiority once and for all! big_smile

Whats wrong, caught in your lies?

I am calling your bluff, I KNOW you are a lying neurotic mess and I am calling you out on it. Put up or shut up.

You can message my profile with your email and I will send you pictures of me with my old unit and the scare on my right arm.

Apr 04 12 06:12 pm Link

Model

Jessie Shannon

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Ronin_LLC wrote:

I am calling your bluff, I KNOW you are a lying neurotic mess and I am calling you out on it. Put up or shut up.

You can message my profile with your email and I will send you pictures of me with my old unit and the scare on my right arm.

Yeah because giving a https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-iw5TaUpM1OI/AAAAAAAAAAI/AAAAAAAAABg/oWjr6XtVW8o/s120-c/photo.jpg her e-mail address would be the smart thing to do....just post them for the public to see

Apr 04 12 06:15 pm Link

Model

Paige Morgan

New York, New York, US

Ronin_LLC wrote:

Why would I give you my email? My claimed credits are posted publicly, is there a reason why you can't "put up or shut up" (as you so quaintly called it) and do the same?

Apr 04 12 06:15 pm Link

Model

Ronin_LLC

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Paige Morgan wrote:
Why would I give you my email? My claimed credits are posted publicly, is there a reason why you can't "put up or shut up" (as you so quaintly called it) and do the same?

Because unlike you I don't have a narcissistic urge to prove anything to anyone. Unlike you.

http://tinyurl.com/cwnllve

Apr 04 12 06:19 pm Link

Model

Paige Morgan

New York, New York, US

Ronin_LLC wrote:

Because unlike you I don't have a narcissistic urge to prove anything to anyone. Unlike you.

Just a narcissistic urge to brag about things you refuse to verify in desperate hope we'll fawn over your tales of adventure and supposed modeling work?

Apr 04 12 06:22 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Carter

Jessie Shannon wrote:

big_smile borat

I seem to be noticing a trend with you.

When I speak/type, you hate me. When I post gifs, you love me smile

Apr 04 12 06:23 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Carter

Ronin_LLC wrote:

If you're the type of soldier we're creating, I don't want to support the military anymore.

Apr 04 12 06:24 pm Link

Photographer

White Lace Studios

Mesa, Arizona, US

Ronin_LLC wrote:
This is a social reaction question done purely in harmless curiosity to gauge the average users ideology.

Blackmail, honestly in the llamaing industry is kind tame when you place it beside all the drugs and prostitution.

...or to stir the pot.

Edit:

Ronin_LLC wrote:

This post violates the forum rules and confirms to me that you are just trolling - stirring the pot for the sake of it...

Apr 04 12 06:26 pm Link

Model

Tansy Blue

Brighton, England, United Kingdom

Haha, yeah sure, publicising your modelling credits on a modelling site is a "narcissitic urge".
(Go on, insult me, pleeeease.)

Ronin_LLC wrote:
Seriously How do you trolls expect anyone to believe you get work when all of your time is spent trolling people who don't care?

Now, Alanis Morissette, THAT is ironic.

Apr 04 12 06:28 pm Link

Model

Ronin_LLC

Louisville, Kentucky, US

If you're the type of soldier we're creating, I don't want to support the military anymore.

I was never a soldier, I actually have a brain and the ability to tell the difference between right and wrong.

Apr 04 12 06:28 pm Link

Model

Paige Morgan

New York, New York, US

It's a tiny compressed facebook image that includes one white male twentysomething with the logo on the truck concealed. Don't give credit where it most likely isn't due just yet big_smile

Facebook strips EXIF data, so it could very well be stolen.

Apr 04 12 06:29 pm Link

Apr 04 12 06:34 pm Link

Model

Jessie Shannon

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I seem to be noticing a trend with you.

When I speak/type, you hate me. When I post gifs, you love me smile

I think I only didn't like you that one time LOL big_smile  Plus you post hilarious gifs

Photographer

Christopher Carter

Ronin_LLC wrote:

I was never a soldier, I actually have a brain and the ability to tell the difference between right and wrong.

Then what "unit" were you referring to?

Photographer

Christopher Carter

Jessie Shannon wrote:
I think I only didn't like you that one time LOL big_smile  Plus you post hilarious gifs

Wow. That interesting.

Considering we've had three discussions that turned into you telling me to never respond to you ever again smile

I have lots of GIfs smile I get bored sometimes and browse.

Apr 04 12 06:35 pm Link

Model

Jessie Shannon

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Wow. That interesting.

Considering we've had three discussions that turned into you telling me to never respond to you ever again smile

I have lots of GIfs smile I get bored sometimes and browse.

Weren't they all in the same thread?

Plus I think it's your other profile I didn't like Lololol

Apr 04 12 06:36 pm Link

Photographer

RSM-images

Jacksonville, Florida, US

Ronin_LLC wrote:
I was never a soldier [thankfully], I actually have a brain and the ability to tell the difference between right and wrong [You fooled yourself again...!].

Apr 04 12 06:37 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Carter

Jessie Shannon wrote:

Weren't they all in the same thread?

Plus I think it's your other profile I didn't like Lololol

That is quite possible. I've slept since then.

And yeah, he's a fucking pretentious asshole.

Apr 04 12 06:38 pm Link

Model

Jessie Shannon

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

That is quite possible. I've slept since then.

And yeah, he's a fucking pretentious asshole.

Lol

Apr 04 12 06:41 pm Link

Model

Jessie Shannon

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

RSM-images wrote:

Ronin_LLC wrote:
I was never a soldier [thankfully], I actually have a brain and the ability to tell the difference between right and wrong [You fooled yourself again...!].

big_smile exactly...

Apr 04 12 06:41 pm Link

Model

Abby Hawkins

Boston, Massachusetts, US

(Don't mind me as I change "agent" to "agency", just so it's more related to me, personally).

If I found out my agency was doing some iffy stuff on the side, I wouldn't blackmail them.  I would GTFO and find a new agency.  The modeling industry is https://assets.modelmayhem.com/images/smilies/scary.pngenough and I have no delusions of being the next Gemma Ward at 25 years old.  I've watched enough gangster movies to know that, once you start playing the game, it's only a matter of time before the game plays you.

EDIT - Oh dear God, why do I never read all the comments before posting my own.  I'm just going to tip toe my way out now...

Apr 04 12 06:42 pm Link

Model

Paige Morgan

New York, New York, US

3 more very small photos without data, again with the logo carefully obscured. I'm terribly curious as to what sort of private tactical enforcement unit would have giant logos on their cars and and large signs at events pointing them out?

It could be a class, it could be park rangers, it could be a basic training washout. Still not seeing anything that backs the bullshit up here....just more potentially stolen images of an indiscriminate 20 something white guy.

Apr 04 12 06:45 pm Link

Model

Ronin_LLC

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Paige Morgan wrote:
3 more very small photos without data, again with the logo carefully obscured. I'm terribly curious as to what sort of private tactical enforcement unit would have giant logos on their cars and and large signs at events pointing them out?

It could be a class, it could be park rangers, it could be a basic training washout. Still not seeing anything that backs the bullshit up here....just more potentially stolen images of an indiscriminate 20 something white guy.

As expected you make any excuse to deny the truth, just because you think admitting that you were wrong is worse than just making yourself look more foolish.

Apr 04 12 06:49 pm Link

Model

Jessie Shannon

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

And btw...no you cant pass as Johnny Depp

Apr 04 12 06:50 pm Link

Model

Ronin_LLC

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Abby Hawkins wrote:
(Don't mind me as I change "agent" to "agency", just so it's more related to me, personally).

If I found out my agency was doing some iffy stuff on the side, I wouldn't blackmail them.  I would GTFO and find a new agency.  The modeling industry is https://assets.modelmayhem.com/images/smilies/scary.pngenough and I have no delusions of being the next Gemma Ward at 25 years old.  I've watched enough gangster movies to know that, once you start playing the game, it's only a matter of time before the game plays you.

EDIT - Oh dear God, why do I never read all the comments before posting my own.  I'm just going to tip toe my way out now...

No you just answered the question instead of trolling.

Apr 04 12 06:50 pm Link

Model

Paige Morgan

New York, New York, US

Ronin_LLC wrote:

As expected you make any excuse to deny the truth, just because you think admitting that you were wrong is worse than just making yourself look more foolish.

Nothing in those photos suggests you were anything more strenuous than a park ranger, if you were in them at all. Again....put up or shut up.....legitimate information that can be verified.

You don't have it.

Apr 04 12 06:52 pm Link

Model

Ronin_LLC

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Paige Morgan wrote:
Nothing in those photos suggests you were anything more strenuous than a park ranger, if you were in them at all. Again....put up or shut up.....legitimate information that can be verified.

You don't have it.

I already have, just accept that you were wrong.

BTW Park Rangers don't carry guns.

Apr 04 12 06:54 pm Link

Photographer

Christopher Carter

Ronin_LLC wrote:

Really?

Show me a photo OTHER than a thumbnail, and I will believe you.

I can get thumbnails too.

Apr 04 12 06:59 pm Link

Apr 04 12 06:59 pm Link

Model

Paige Morgan

New York, New York, US

Ronin_LLC wrote:

I already have, just accept that you were wrong.

Neither do you, except under supervision. big_smile No one has been converted to your particular choose your own adventure story yet.

Stolen photos and fake tears do not evidence make.

Apr 04 12 07:00 pm Link

Model

Paige Morgan

New York, New York, US

What scar?

There's arm hair, but no scar. Most males have arm hair, I wasn't aware it was considered scarring nowadays big_smile

Apr 04 12 07:01 pm Link

Photographer

RSM-images

Ronin_LLC wrote:

They do here.

I think it is to perform a coup de gras on the self-delusional.

neutral

Apr 04 12 07:03 pm Link

Model

Ronin_LLC

Louisville, Kentucky, US

Honestly you are just so sad. You are the reason why models have such a bad stereotype as impossible self entitled divas.

Thanks for setting your career, gender and coworkers back to the 80s.

Apr 04 12 07:03 pm Link

Model

Ronin_LLC

Louisville, Kentucky, US

RSM-images wrote:
They do here.

You are right some states have tried or did pass a law to let the carry(Pistols and shotguns) but still not allowed to carry assault weapons.

Apr 04 12 07:06 pm Link

Model

Paige Morgan

New York, New York, US

Ronin_LLC wrote:
Honestly you are just so sad. You are the reason why models have such a bad stereotype as impossible self entitled divas.

I'm a working model, and quite pleasant to those who deal in an honest, professional manner. Thanks for setting your storytelling and general credibility level back to kindergarten.

You made a post spreading ridiculous "hypothetical" misinformation, and have failed to back up a single claim you've made. You do a disservice to your actual aspiring models and thinking human beings.

Apr 04 12 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

RSM-images

Ronin_LLC wrote:

You set them back to prehistory...!

neutral

Apr 04 12 07:07 pm Link