KoriK

Phoenix, Arizona, US

I hope to make this one!

Jan 02 07 09:20 pm Link

Photographer

photochrisaz

Superior, Arizona, US

Mad medic wrote:

Steph, if you are going, I may have to reconsider!  I'd LOVE to tap into that brain of yours!  ;-)

mmm mmm mmm i dunno...... might wanna be careful pickin into her brain....... been there done that n still sceered......    smile     
butcha know ill still play witcha stephie......   lol.....

Jan 02 07 09:42 pm Link

Photographer

photochrisaz

Superior, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:

Hey for 150.00/hour I will do your hair. I don't do nudes though. tongue

you? aaron? dont do nudes? since when? i seem to recall...... well i wont go there..... but tall know what i mean.......    smile

Jan 02 07 09:44 pm Link

Model

Jen Amber

Charlotte, North Carolina, US

Unfortunately I do not think that I will be in Phoenix during that date... but ya never know! smile

Jan 02 07 09:47 pm Link

Photographer

Gibson Photo Art

Phoenix, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:

Thank goodness... I dont think too many want you nude..

That we agree on...

Jan 02 07 09:50 pm Link

Photographer

Gibson Photo Art

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Gabrielle Danielle wrote:

Okay Aaron I'll be there, it's official, & I'm bringing my friend Blake Carlyle with!! YAY!! I'm excited I get to come!!

Excellent. You guys are in for a treat!

Jan 02 07 09:52 pm Link

Photographer

photochrisaz

Superior, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:

uuuummmm aaron..... whatcha gettin US into? theres more than you there n if we all hafta live up to standard to make it a treatful night for 2 newbies, dontcha think you should prepare us? or better yet; prepare them for the antics and disorganization n mayhem we always seem to cause? .........     smile

damn..... i hope their not to shocked....... think theyll come back after this?    lol

Jan 02 07 10:03 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Chris wrote:

uuuummmm aaron..... whatcha gettin US into? theres more than you there n if we all hafta live up to standard to make it a treatful night for 2 newbies, dontcha think you should prepare us? or better yet; prepare them for the antics and disorganization n mayhem we always seem to cause? .........     smile

damn..... i hope their not to shocked....... think theyll come back after this?    lol

As long as someone ties Aaron up so that he is on his best behavior they might even stay for awhile.. and be interested in coming again.

Jan 02 07 10:58 pm Link

Photographer

MB Photography

Paradise Valley, Arizona, US

Hello all,  I'm new to Arizona,  I just RSVP'd through myspace.  I'm looking forward to meeting you all..

Jan 03 07 12:31 am Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

Chris wrote:

mmm mmm mmm i dunno...... might wanna be careful pickin into her brain....... been there done that n still sceered......    smile     
butcha know ill still play witcha stephie......   lol.....

Who me?? I'm a perfect lil angel. ;wink

Jan 03 07 03:57 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

M.B. Photos wrote:
Hello all,  I'm new to Arizona,  I just RSVP'd through myspace.  I'm looking forward to meeting you all..

MB... welcome to the funny farm.. looking to meeting you at the Meet & Greet.

Nice work in your portfolio here on MM.

Jan 03 07 11:18 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Darkdesire wrote:
Who me?? I'm a perfect lil angel. ;wink

Perfect lil Angel???  ok.. if you say so.. LOL...  nice chatting with you this morning..

Hope you get your panties finished..

Jan 03 07 11:19 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

ADGibson wrote:

Haha... it's you Aaron that's in for a treat, you might kick Blake & I out... he's crazy!! But in a fun, non-violent way!! = P Be pre-warned, you have never met a person like him!!

Jan 03 07 01:33 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

M.B. Photos wrote:

Can't wait to meet you...

Jan 03 07 01:35 pm Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:

Perfect lil Angel???  ok.. if you say so.. LOL...  nice chatting with you this morning..

Hope you get your panties finished..

yep yep the panties are all ready.. smile

Jan 04 07 03:07 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Ba Da Bing... Ba da Bump..

Jan 04 07 06:45 pm Link

Photographer

photochrisaz

Superior, Arizona, US

holy crapola people....... no comments? no suggestions? no tidbits of life? this thread was gettin kinda low on the list...... so..... how you say........ BUMP?

but then again could it be lump? i mean a bump could be a lump? a lump a bump?
or just bump a lump? lump a bump?

either way........

yeah......  im bored...... again...... some one call me with some new drama........

Jan 04 07 10:58 pm Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

Chris wrote:
holy crapola people....... no comments? no suggestions? no tidbits of life? this thread was gettin kinda low on the list...... so..... how you say........ BUMP?

but then again could it be lump? i mean a bump could be a lump? a lump a bump?
or just bump a lump? lump a bump?

either way........

yeah......  im bored...... again...... some one call me with some new drama........

bump bump...Back that booty up hee hee...

Jan 05 07 01:23 am Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

wolff wrote:
Happy New Year all !!!

Mac

wolf it will be a great to see you again...lets do another shoot!! smile

Jan 05 07 01:33 am Link

Photographer

photochrisaz

Superior, Arizona, US

Darkdesire wrote:

bump bump...Back that booty up hee hee...

whatcha wanna back that booty to? wink

Jan 05 07 08:52 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

back it up.. bump it up.. shout it out.. whatever.. bumping to the top once more..

Jan 05 07 09:31 pm Link

Photographer

Mad Medic

Litchfield Park, Arizona, US

Bump?  What is this "bump"?  ;-)

Jan 06 07 11:13 am Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Mad medic wrote:

The baby bump???

Jan 06 07 01:06 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Or the baby making bump??

Jan 06 07 01:06 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

How many bumps does it take to get to the next page??

Jan 06 07 01:08 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

4 bumps....???

Jan 06 07 01:09 pm Link

Model

Gabrielle Helms

Phoenix, Arizona, US

Damnnn... I'm not even close... ; D

Jan 06 07 01:11 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Mad medic wrote:

Bump.. a word used to make a post that only brings the thread back to the top of the page.. or even to the top of the first page when it drops to the second..

Keeps it active and easy to find..

Jan 06 07 01:21 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Gabrielle Danielle wrote:
Damnnn... I'm not even close... ; D

me neither...

takes 40 on a page..  if I counted right.. this one is 30  or 31.

***EDIT***  Hey.. I just noticed.. you and Arron are using the same image for your avatar... not fair.. it could get confusing..

Jan 06 07 01:21 pm Link

Photographer

Mad Medic

AndrewG wrote:

Bump.. a word used to make a post that only brings the thread back to the top of the page.. or even to the top of the first page when it drops to the second..

Keeps it active and easy to find..

See, I was confused... being the old fart that I am, I thought it was a dance back in the 70's....  silly me.  ;-)

Jan 06 07 02:14 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Mad medic wrote:

See, I was confused... being the old fart that I am, I thought it was a dance back in the 70's....  silly me.  ;-)

Hey.. I am an old fart too.. been online since 300 baud.. old BBS's and compuserve way before AOHell and all this "internet" stuff.

Jan 06 07 05:12 pm Link

Photographer

Mad Medic

AndrewG wrote:

Hey.. I am an old fart too.. been online since 300 baud.. old BBS's and compuserve way before AOHell and all this "internet" stuff.

My first computer was a terminal with punch cards.  Then I moved up to the Vic-20.  Heck, I used to run a BBS on my Commodor 64.  Damn we are old!  ;-)

Jan 06 07 08:22 pm Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Mad medic wrote:
My first computer was a terminal with punch cards.  Then I moved up to the Vic-20.  Heck, I used to run a BBS on my Commodor 64.  Damn we are old!  ;-)

My BBS here in Phoenix was called "The Majic Wand" had 4 lines in.. and was run in Basic on a Radio Shack llama III/4.

I also had a vic-20 and a commodore-64  I remember while I was working on my TRS-80 llama 1, my neighbor bought a Apple I. Damn was that a long time ago... I even at one time had a Timex/Sinclair.

Jan 06 07 10:09 pm Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:

My BBS here in Phoenix was called "The Majic Wand" had 4 lines in.. and was run in Basic on a Radio Shack Model III/4.

I also had a vic-20 and a commodore-64  I remember while I was working on my TRS-80 Model 1, my neighbor bought a Apple I. Damn was that a long time ago... I even at one time had a Timex/Sinclair.

there goes andrew being a lil chatter box again lol..

Jan 06 07 11:22 pm Link

Photographer

Habenero Photography

Mesa, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:

My BBS here in Phoenix was called "The Majic Wand" had 4 lines in.. and was run in Basic on a Radio Shack Model III/4.

I also had a vic-20 and a commodore-64  I remember while I was working on my TRS-80 Model 1, my neighbor bought a Apple I. Damn was that a long time ago... I even at one time had a Timex/Sinclair.

My first introduction to computing was an analog computer (wired up paths for the transistors made up the program).  Next was a PDP 10 and I was lucky enough to have a remote terminal running 180 baud for it.  My first personal computer was a Timex/Sinclair.  I used it for about 2 years and connected it via a 300 baud modem to the main frame at my workplace at the time.  Damn, now I really feel old!

Jan 07 07 12:00 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Darkdesire wrote:

there goes andrew being a lil chatter box again lol..

Hey you...  how are you? I havent seen you online.. but I was going to try to get to Tucson on Sunday.. well I have a shoot up here on Sunday.. so I am not going to go to Tucson..

Talk to you soon.. chatterbox..  LOL..

Jan 07 07 01:32 am Link

Photographer

AndrewG

Mesa, Arizona, US

Habenero Photography wrote:

My first introduction to computing was an analog computer (wired up paths for the transistors made up the program).  Next was a PDP 10 and I was lucky enough to have a remote terminal running 180 baud for it.  My first personal computer was a Timex/Sinclair.  I used it for about 2 years and connected it via a 300 baud modem to the main frame at my workplace at the time.  Damn, now I really feel old!

man.. I know how you feel.. I worked in the computer industry for so many years keeping up with all the changes.. damn.. was always learning and studying..

Did tech support hardware and software for years.. way too many to think about.. and yes.. I think back on all of it.. and wow.. I am old..

Jan 07 07 01:35 am Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:

Hey you...  how are you? I havent seen you online.. but I was going to try to get to Tucson on Sunday.. well I have a shoot up here on Sunday.. so I am not going to go to Tucson..

lol...get your booty down here..

Jan 07 07 02:16 am Link

Model

Darkdesire

Tucson, Arizona, US

AndrewG wrote:

I am online, but I'm usually invisable.

Jan 07 07 02:28 am Link