Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > BDSM fetish model check-in...

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

some hotties in here smile

too bad i didnt see most of you at fetishcon sad

Aug 15 07 09:12 pm Link

Model

Rosalya Naomi

Grove City, Ohio, US

I haven't done much fetish or BDSM work yet.  But in life, I'm a bit submissive but will top a scene every now and then.

Mandy

Aug 15 07 10:40 pm Link

Model

Adalynn perish

El Paso, Illinois, US

hey i did bdsm for awhile had a cool collection of gear (corsets cuffs and such) but thanks to a crazy mom i no longer have any of that *cries like a baby*
as soon as i can get ahold of some cash *hears people laughing* im goin to do a proper shoot...but yeah the end i guess?

Aug 16 07 01:10 am Link

Photographer

Justin Dart

Hi,

Does any one know how to find cool locations for my Erotic shoots and BDSM shoots, Or wend I do how do I get in with out paying too much?

If you can help me, please send me a Email.
Justin
MM#559674

Nov 23 07 06:49 am Link

Model

Pantera Noelle

Tucson, Arizona, US

me! tongue

Nov 23 07 07:46 am Link

Model

Amaya Solace

San Francisco, California, US

Lifestyle switch- neutral/uninvolved or dominant with the majority, always submissive to one, rarely submissive to others, topping and bottoming varies.
& fetish/bondage model

Nov 23 07 08:03 am Link

Photographer

Indigo Blaque Studios

Brooklyn, New York, US

Nov 23 07 08:16 am Link

Model

Cyndiemyst

Newark, New Jersey, US

Lifestyle domme...20+ years.

Nov 23 07 09:11 am Link

Photographer

Jonathan Cain

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, US

Nikki Kruex wrote:
Oh yea and "H I S"... I don't remember melodramatic prick tease in the description of invitation to the thread. 

Had your opinion been requested... then it might had been welcomed. 
  But as I see it, you might suggest to "H I M" to tighten that ball gag a bit... your mouth is leaking.

*snicker*

Nov 23 07 03:40 pm Link

Model

Nic B

New York, New York, US

NYC Pro Domme here.

Nov 23 07 04:01 pm Link

Model

smidged

Tulsa, Oklahoma, US

Tulsa Ok  checkin in

Nov 23 07 05:46 pm Link

Model

Chicago Model

Chicago, Illinois, US

I am a sub in my images

Nov 23 07 08:21 pm Link

Photographer

Craig Thomson

Tacoma, Washington, US

Justin  Dart wrote:
Hi,

Does any one know how to find cool locations for my Erotic shoots and BDSM shoots, Or wend I do how do I get in with out paying too much?

If you can help me, please send me a Email.
Justin
MM#559674

Off topic posting Justin.

Look here or post your own ad - http://toronto.craigslist.ca/

Nov 23 07 08:26 pm Link

Photographer

Justin Dart

How is this off topic?

Craig Thomson wrote:

Off topic posting Justin.

Look here or post your own ad - http://toronto.craigslist.ca/

Nov 23 07 11:26 pm Link

Photographer

Tony KnightHawk Studios

Fort Myers Beach, Florida, US

let's see..looking around my apt I see a suspension unit, 2 crosses, dentist chair, gyno table, leather cage, metal cage, Sensory depravation unit, wall of toys including 2 violet wands, and lastly a bondage table that can spin verticle and horizntal.
So I figured I should check in :-)
btw all available for use just pm me (shameless plug)

Nov 23 07 11:33 pm Link

Model

NoDeception

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

Checking in here... Helloooooo...

Switch here with a male switch as well. We are strong supporters of alternative lifestyles and actually wonder why it is so hard to find creatives to openly address this with. There are clearly photographers that do work with men, hot, hot work with men, and they may not be gay or bi, but one question lies in why people don't talk about the in-between for men and why it is that men aren't viewed as equally able to contribute to a great shot MM, MMF or otherwise. Some of the best work on this site are shots of men regardless of orientation. I actually find some of it as compelling and beautiful as two women.

May 20 09 03:55 pm Link

Model

Miss Anna Evans

Astoria, New York, US

Montana Nudes wrote:
Checking in here... Helloooooo...

Switch here with a male switch as well. We are strong supporters of alternative lifestyles and actually wonder why it is so hard to find creatives to openly address this with. There are clearly photographers that do work with men, hot, hot work with men, and they may not be gay or bi, but one question lies in why people don't talk about the in-between for men and why it is that men aren't viewed as equally able to contribute to a great shot MM, MMF or otherwise. Some of the best work on this site are shots of men regardless of orientation. I actually find some of it as compelling and beautiful as two women.

Why did you bump such an old thread with such a crap OP? neutral

May 20 09 04:09 pm Link

Model

NoDeception

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

I suppose it figures the first thought expressed in a forum would go here. It is so often the case.

If you really do need an answer to the seemingly rhetorical question, it is a result of a search function and me not choosing who serves as the best OP. If you would care to bump a better thread with a better OP and coverage of the topic, great...

Thanks in advance

May 20 09 04:17 pm Link

Photographer

Ken Marcus Studios

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Miss Anna Evans wrote:
I want to do more fetish, bondage, and SM shoots...I'm just having a hell of a time finding photographers. Hooray for living in the Bible Belt, I suppose...oh well, FetishCon is coming.

Lets not forget your next visit to LA . . .

KM

May 20 09 04:21 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

Montana Nudes wrote:
I suppose it figures the first thought expressed in a forum would go here. It is so often the case.

If you really do need an answer to the seemingly rhetorical question, it is a result of a search function and me not choosing who serves as the best OP. If you would care to bump a better thread with a better OP and coverage of the topic, great...

Thanks in advance

Here you go:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/po.php?thread_id=397598

And you should read the site rules & learn to navigate before breaching etiquette & then snapping at someone who questions it.

May 20 09 04:54 pm Link

Model

Angele Fonce

Dayton, Ohio, US

Well as of with my modeling I have done a little bit of bondage but not much fetish work I guess even though that I hope to change. Outside of modeling I am naturally submissive but if the person trying to control me doesn't know how I will dom them.... (sorry if it doesn't make sense)

May 20 09 05:22 pm Link

Model

Zal

Portland, Oregon, US

Model + Bondage Rigger

Nov 16 11 10:26 am Link

Model

P I X I E

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

Old thread is old...

Switch model here.

Nov 16 11 01:37 pm Link

Model

Bunny Bombshell

Toronto, Ontario, Canada

LOL, bump from years later. Oh well, still applicable.

Nov 16 11 05:11 pm Link