login info join!
Forums > Off-Topic Discussion > Which country has the most attractive women? Search   Reply
123last
Retoucher
de5m0mike
Posts: 64
Rockford, Michigan, US


Sep 23 13 03:55 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jeff Fiore
Posts: 9,220
Pelham, New York, US


Women are beautiful no matter where they are from smile
Sep 23 13 04:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
MC Seoul Photography
Posts: 411
Seoul, Seoul, Korea (South)


" The study also does not reveal how the participants were selected or how large the sample size actually is."

Which says just about everything we need to know about this study.
Sep 23 13 04:56 pm  Link  Quote 
Retoucher
Mike Needham Retouching
Posts: 369
Cheltenham, England, United Kingdom


Ohh sod it. India! smile
Sep 23 13 05:11 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jakov Markovic
Posts: 1,102
Belgrade, Central Serbia, Serbia


I won't even go into your definition of attraction, but most models do come from Eastern Europe and Brazil.
Sep 24 13 01:59 am  Link  Quote 
Model
JadeDRed
Posts: 5,397
London, England, United Kingdom


From that link? I say West Africa.
Sep 24 13 02:21 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Raoul Isidro Images
Posts: 6,105
Sydney, New South Wales, Australia


They all look like they come from the same great great great great great great great grandparents.

.
Sep 24 13 02:30 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Drew Smith Photography
Posts: 5,209
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


Well, obviously it's England.  smile
Sep 24 13 02:49 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
S K E L E T O N K E Y
Posts: 2,110
Louth, England, United Kingdom


Everyone's opinion is different, and obviously these aren't exactly "average" but I'd say Vietnam has great bone structure smile
Then brazil, Ukraine, india and south Africa, as far as average face structure goes smile
Sep 24 13 02:55 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
S K E L E T O N K E Y
Posts: 2,110
Louth, England, United Kingdom


Drew Smith Photography wrote:
Well, obviously it's England.  smile

Well, England does look better than I thought, but then again they didn't drag in the rest of us (scots/welsh and irish) haha

Sep 24 13 02:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
tenrocK photo
Posts: 5,412
New York, New York, US


Raoul Isidro Images wrote:
They all look like they come from the same great great great great great great great grandparents.

.

this

Sep 24 13 03:54 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
T A R I K
Posts: 1,238
BRONX, New York, US


Africa
Sep 24 13 03:57 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Drew Smith Photography
Posts: 5,209
Nottingham, England, United Kingdom


S K E L E T O N  K E Y wrote:

Well, England does look better than I thought, but then again they didn't drag in the rest of us (scots/welsh and irish) haha

I'd lodge a complaint and ask where the hell the Celts are? smile

Sep 24 13 03:59 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Image Works Photography
Posts: 2,890
Orlando, Florida, US


Jeff Fiore wrote:
Women are beautiful no matter where they are from smile

+1

Sep 24 13 06:33 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jay Edwards
Posts: 17,840
Fort Lauderdale, Florida, US


MC Seoul Photography wrote:
" The study also does not reveal how the participants were selected or how large the sample size actually is."

Which says just about everything we need to know about this study.

This.

Sep 24 13 06:48 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Connor Photography
Posts: 6,468
Elkton, Maryland, US


Jeff Fiore wrote:
Women are beautiful no matter where they are from smile

Really?

I remember when my kids were small.  I told them repeatedly the human are created equal.  All are beautiful and intelligent.  Now they grew up and I got older, wiser and constipated often.  I realized I was wrong; some are much dumber than others.  big_smile

Sep 24 13 07:34 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Christopher Hartman
Posts: 54,084
Buena Park, California, US


No United States?  are we too mixed up?
Sep 24 13 07:55 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jules NYC
Posts: 16,096
New York, New York, US


Drew Smith Photography wrote:
Well, obviously it's England.  smile

I thought the representation from England was best too.
*Not just because of blonde/blue eye thing

Sep 24 13 08:50 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Cover ready
Posts: 306
Miami Beach, Florida, US


Christopher Hartman wrote:
No United States?  are we too mixed up?

+1

Sep 24 13 08:53 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Jules NYC
Posts: 16,096
New York, New York, US


Christopher Hartman wrote:
No United States?  are we too mixed up?

Yes.

Sep 24 13 08:54 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Legacys 7
Posts: 33,795
San Francisco, California, US


For me personally. One country doesn't. Every country have some very beautiful women. This will always be a subjective topic due to each of us finding what is attractive different. I'm more attracted to dark and brown skin women. But I also find other women around the planet attractive.
Sep 24 13 11:12 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Good Egg Productions
Posts: 15,323
Orlando, Florida, US


Jules NYC wrote:

Christopher Hartman wrote:
No United States?  are we too mixed up?

Yes.

This is exactly why it's my opinion that the most beautiful women "come" from the U.S.  However, I'm qualifying that as born here.  They all "come" from different places around the world.

I've noted that some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen are from eastern European countries.  However, there are some pretty ugly girls from there too.

Sep 24 13 11:21 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Legacys 7
Posts: 33,795
San Francisco, California, US


Good Egg Productions wrote:

This is exactly why it's my opinion that the most beautiful women "come" from the U.S.  However, I'm qualifying that as born here.  They all "come" from different places around the world.

I've noted that some of the most beautiful women I've ever seen are from eastern European countries.  However, there are some pretty ugly girls from there too.

But that same example can be applied to Brazil. Imo, Brazil is more mixed and diverse than the U.S. when it comes to ethnicities and racial background. And lord knows they have some fine ass women down there.

Sep 24 13 11:28 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Magic Forests
Posts: 530
New York, New York, US


Are they including women who have had their faces altered through plastic surgery?
Sep 24 13 11:43 am  Link  Quote 
Model
Laura UnBound
Posts: 27,244
Toronto, Ontario, Canada


Christopher Hartman wrote:
No United States?  are we too mixed up?

heh. Have you been to your local walmart lately? Thats your average american sampling. Do you think theyre particularly hot?

Sep 24 13 11:56 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
What Fun Productions
Posts: 20,192
Phoenix, Arizona, US


Laura UnBound wrote:

heh. Have you been to your local walmart lately? Thats your average american sampling. Do you think theyre particularly hot?

Snarky.

Sep 24 13 11:59 am  Link  Quote 
Photographer
London Fog
Posts: 6,770
London, England, United Kingdom


Why England of course dear boy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/AA777/Melissa_001_zps0d1e6d88.jpg
Sep 24 13 12:01 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 36,361
Boston, Massachusetts, US


In general, I tend to find Brazilians, Puerto Ricans and Dominicans and those people with the crazy high cheekbones and chocolatey skin, from Africa (maybe Kenya area but, not sure) to be some of the most beautiful people to look at, in terms of their facial features.

Those women sort of all look the same, but with different complexions.
Sep 24 13 12:01 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andialu
Posts: 14,029
San Pedro, California, US


London Fog wrote:
Why England of course dear boy!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v690/AA777/Melissa_001_zps0d1e6d88.jpg

That explains why she isn't showing her teeth. lol

Sorry, couldn't resist. smile

Sep 24 13 12:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Andialu
Posts: 14,029
San Pedro, California, US


Laura UnBound wrote:
heh. Have you been to your local walmart lately? Thats your average american sampling. Do you think theyre particularly hot?

Maybe you're right. But who nose?

Sep 24 13 12:03 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
London Fog
Posts: 6,770
London, England, United Kingdom


Andialu wrote:

That explains why she isn't showing her teeth. lol

Sorry, couldn't resist. smile

Her teeth are just fine, but yes I know what you mean, most Brits have teeth like a 200 year old shark!

Sep 24 13 12:04 pm  Link  Quote 
Clothing Designer
GRMACK
Posts: 1,806
Bakersfield, California, US


Laura UnBound wrote:

heh. Have you been to your local walmart lately? Thats your average american sampling. Do you think theyre particularly hot?

Sadly, seems true.  America has gotten too fat.  Last I heard was our average BMI was over 74% and I think we just relinquished our "Fattest Country" status to Mexico in the past two months.

I know the tattoo shops love it for more surface area to work, but seems more ink is making the problem even more apparent as we have some huge moving murals around here.  Even kids at bus stops are huge, and my doc said he's never seen so many diabetic ones showing up in his office at very early ages.

I noticed Canada was also out of the image list too.

I'd vote Eastern European if I had too.

Sep 24 13 12:08 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 36,361
Boston, Massachusetts, US


GRMACK wrote:

Sadly, seems true.  America has gotten too fat.  Last I heard was our average BMI was over 74% and I think we just relinquished our "Fattest Country" status to Mexico in the past two months.

I know the tattoo shops love it for more surface area to work, but seems more ink is making the problem even more apparent as we have some huge moving murals around here.  Even kids at bus stops are huge, and my doc said he's never seen so many diabetic ones showing up in his office at very early ages.

I noticed Canada was also out of the image list too.

I'd vote Eastern European if I had too.

BMI is an outdated, inaccurate way to measure people's health. I have a 25 inch waist and a six pack stomach if I invest a few weeks into getting it to show. According to BMI, I'm "borderline overweight" at 124. It doesn't take into account things like very athletic people.

Yeah, people are getting too big, but BMI is an indicator of nothing.

Sep 24 13 12:42 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Christopher Hartman
Posts: 54,084
Buena Park, California, US


Legacys 7 wrote:
For me personally. One country doesn't. Every country have some very beautiful women. This will always be a subjective topic due to each of us finding what is attractive different. I'm more attracted to dark and brown skin women. But I also find other women around the planet attractive.

The United States does it for me...because everyone from around the world can be found somewhere in the United States.

big_smile

Sep 24 13 12:50 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Christopher Hartman
Posts: 54,084
Buena Park, California, US


Laura UnBound wrote:
heh. Have you been to your local walmart lately? Thats your average american sampling. Do you think theyre particularly hot?

hmm dafuq?

Sep 24 13 12:52 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Legacys 7
Posts: 33,795
San Francisco, California, US


Christopher Hartman wrote:
The United States does it for me...because everyone from around the world can be found somewhere in the United States.

big_smile

Hence why I said Brazil to Good egg Production. There too you can find everyone from around the world.

Sep 24 13 12:53 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Jerry Nemeth
Posts: 27,478
Dearborn, Michigan, US


Laura UnBound wrote:

heh. Have you been to your local walmart lately? Thats your average american sampling. Do you think theyre particularly hot?

lol

Sep 24 13 12:59 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
Yan Tan Tethera
Posts: 4,173
Biggleswade, England, United Kingdom


Westeros
Sep 24 13 01:01 pm  Link  Quote 
guide forum
Model
Koryn
Posts: 36,361
Boston, Massachusetts, US


Yan Tan Tethera wrote:
Westeros

ahahahahahaha

Sep 24 13 01:02 pm  Link  Quote 
Photographer
sospix
Posts: 21,270
Orlando, Florida, US


Suddenly, I wish I were in Burma  .  .  .  wink

SOS
Sep 24 13 01:05 pm  Link  Quote 
123last   Search   Reply



main | browse | casting/travel | forums | shout box | help | advertising | contests | share | join the mayhem

more modelmayhem on: | | | edu

©2006-2014 ModelMayhem.com. All Rights Reserved.
MODEL MAYHEM is a registered trademark.
Toggle Worksafe Mode: Off | On
Terms | Privacy | Careers