Forums > General Industry > 4th LIST~ members who accommodate models on tour

Photographer

Model Mentor Studio

Saint Catharines-Niagara, Ontario, Canada

Central Niagara Region, Ontario. (St. Catharines)

Bed and futon available. Must like big friendly goofy dogs. Getting along with my girlfriend would make your stay more enjoyable....she doesn't live here, but trust me..lol.
(Screened by the Gaming Commission cause I work for them.)

Apr 07 10 08:50 am Link

Model

Ashley Graham

Oceanside, California, US

Bump

Any news?

Apr 15 10 01:38 pm Link

Model

Kam Arose

Berkeley, California, US

Deanna Deadly and I are currently looking for someone to host us (two models) in Pittsburgh, PA on May 17th and 18th.

Apr 16 10 11:01 pm Link

Photographer

Krizanek Photography

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

Kamarose wrote:
Deanna Deadly and I are currently looking for someone to host us (two models) in Pittsburgh, PA on May 17th and 18th.

Lots of Zivity models and photographers there!!
You should see if any of them have a place smile I stayed at a hotel when I was there sad boo

(I'm also Ivy88  --model) lol

Apr 19 10 09:32 pm Link

Photographer

Art of the nude

Grand Rapids, Michigan, US

Kamarose wrote:

Krizanek Photography wrote:
Lots of Zivity models and photographers there!!
You should see if any of them have a place smile I stayed at a hotel when I was there sad boo

(I'm also Ivy88  --model) lol

See you Thursday.  smile

Apr 19 10 09:35 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Tallent

Beaumont, Texas, US

Sad to see this resource go away...

Maybe it should be an outside wiki, or a shared Google Map?

I agree with Aubrey, though--travelers need to check references themselves. It's silly to try to put that on the person(s) organizing the list.

Still happy to host here in Southeast Texas. We are NEAR Houston, but that's "Texas near," which is a 90-minute drive.

Apr 19 10 10:43 pm Link

Photographer

Topless New York

Brooklyn, New York, US

Just moved again - still on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, still willing to host, and happy to put you in touch with models I've already hosted.

I no longer have cats, so no worries about allergies.

May 03 10 11:57 am Link

Photographer

Christopher Donald

Mebane, North Carolina, US

Great idea! My wife and I would be happy to host anyone coming through the Triangle / Triad area. We're 40 minutes from Raleigh, 40 from Greensboro, and 25 from Chapel Hill. We've hosted musicians for years; why not models?!

Tell me if there's anything else I need to do to lend a hand!

Here's our country garden home...

https://chrisdonald.smugmug.com/Locations/Our-House/Spring2010Pano-3/838092481_tpJfu-L.jpg

Jun 18 10 01:46 pm Link

Model

AndreasMb

Saint-Louis, Alsace, France

I'll be around and at London the third week of august i unfortunately don't have precise dates at the moment.

Btw i don't think anybody would go around my place but if you do i'll host you without problem, 2 persons max.

Jun 29 10 05:30 pm Link

Photographer

Cody, Wyoming, US

My wife and I live 5 blocks from the Beach in Sunny San Diego. I have 2 spare rooms that don't get used for a few months in the summer and a futon up stairs for  models needing to crash for a few days. Oh and the house is 2 blocks from the major beach party zone so it has a night life.

Jun 29 10 08:23 pm Link

Photographer

The Art of Churchwell

QUEENS VILLAGE, New York, US

When in NYC and need to crash a coupla nights you can at my small art studio in Queens Village. Take the LIRR to Queens Village stop and I will get ya and bring ya here. On block from Jamaica Ave and public transportation. Let me know a head of time cause lots of models stay here

Jun 30 10 09:57 am Link

Model

Carlie Lawson

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, US

Ciao, from Norman, OK. I've an extra double bed. Anyone is welcome to stay here. I have 3 indoor only cats, so those with allergies are forewarned. *smiles* I travel, too, so give me as much advance notice as possible, please.

All the  best,
Carlie

Jun 30 10 11:05 am Link

Model

orias

Tampa, Florida, US

please re-activate this thread smile

i have hosted and been hosted hundreds of times and would love to see this a more active list smile

Jul 02 10 09:59 pm Link

Photographer

Greg Kolack

Elmhurst, Illinois, US

I think I am on here somewhere already, but wanted to post again as a reminder.

I am about 40 minutes SW of Chicago - very close to the train that gets you into downtown Chicago in about a 1/2 hour.

I have a comfortable couch and a friendly cat. I had 2 models stay here in the last 3 months.

And plenty of good references.

The door is open!

Jul 02 10 11:21 pm Link

Model

VyL8 - Aubrey

Buffalo, New York, US

I've got some time now, so I am back to updating the list once again.  After I get it up-to-date, adding new people should not be a problem.

Aug 02 10 12:43 pm Link

Model

VyL8 - Aubrey

Buffalo, New York, US

Whew! updated to here.

Aug 02 10 04:35 pm Link

Photographer

Paul Ward

New York, New York, US

I host models in Brooklyn! Just a few blocks from a few train lines.

References:
https://www.modelmayhem.com/akak
https://www.modelmayhem.com/katiemariemodel

Aug 23 10 05:58 pm Link

Photographer

Fotographia Fantastique

White River Junction, Vermont, US

Actually I need my entry updated -

If you click on my name in the list it goes to a post that says:

Fotographia Fantastique wrote:
Kentucky

I can - sometimes - depending on my schedule.

- that is still correct. Even though I mostly work/shoot in Cincinnati, OH - the place I can accommodate traveling models - the place I actually live is just outside Lexington KY.

I believe I was listed as under Kentucky, but somehow got changed in the update to Ohio, Cincinnati (which is spelled wrong BTW) because I have Cincinnati listed as my primary location on my MM port. But I actually just commute there frequently.

When you get a minute if you could change me back to Lexington, KY - I'd really appreciate it!

Thanks! smile

Aug 26 10 03:12 pm Link

Photographer

sjx

Boston, Massachusetts, US

SLE Photography wrote:
Since someone was just asking about this thread in another forum I anted to give it a BUMP

you don't say?

Aug 26 10 04:43 pm Link

Model

Isthar

New York, New York, US

I have a house in Lisbon, Portugal if anyone comes to Europe

Sep 01 10 08:48 am Link

Photographer

Brett Hunt

Washington Court House, Ohio, US

willing to Host. I am in Washington Court House , Ohio equal distance from Cincy ,Columbus, and Dayton.

Sep 01 10 08:53 am Link

Model

VyL8 - Aubrey

Buffalo, New York, US

Updated to here.  Requested edits made.

Sep 01 10 09:15 am Link

Model

Ashley Graham

Oceanside, California, US

Yay! It's back!

Sep 01 10 09:20 am Link

Model

VyL8 - Aubrey

Buffalo, New York, US

Ashley Graham wrote:
Yay! It's back!

Unfortunately I have been pretty busy latelyand couldn't get to it.  But now it is up-to-date and keeping it that way shouldn't be a problem.

Sep 01 10 09:23 am Link

Photographer

Wysiwyg Photography

Salt Lake City, Utah, US

I have hosted before.

I'm in West Jordan, UT (About 10 to 15 away from Salt Lake City itself)

Angele Fonce is one model that has stayed with me and my wife.

We not only provide a place to stay, but something warm to eat as well.

Though, not many models travel to Utah though smile

Sep 06 10 09:55 am Link

Photographer

Matt Knowles

Ferndale, California, US

We have a guest room in our 1888 Victorian house in the country just outside of Ferndale. Very peaceful and Ferndale is worth a visit on its own, especially if you love Victorian architecture.

Ferndale is about 300 miles north of San Francisco on the coast, 5 miles off of US 101. Good stopping point for models traveling from San Francisco to Portland.

Oct 02 10 07:39 am Link

Photographer

Gustavo

Santa Fe, New Mexico, US

I am Located in Santa Fe and I am willing to accommodate traveling models

Oct 06 10 08:54 pm Link

Photographer

retphoto

Sunbury, Pennsylvania, US

Sunbury PA....Central Part of the state, 10 miles off I-80, and one mile from Routes 11/15.

Oct 12 10 06:54 am Link

Photographer

Justin Rodgers

Sterling, Virginia, US

Couch available in Sterling, VA. Anywhere from 20 minutes to 3 hours from Washington, DC, depending on how fast you drive, and how bad traffic is. 80)

Oct 12 10 07:05 am Link

Photographer

A Levy

Modi'in-Makkabim-Re'ut, Hamerkaz, Israel

My futon sofa is available.
I am located in Seattle (Capitol Hill).

Oct 14 10 09:27 am Link

Photographer

DeviantDragon

Indianapolis, Indiana, US

Indianapolis, In 5 minutes from down town on the Eastside. Queensizes fold out couch always available. Also less than 5 minutes from our large studio if use is needed.

Oct 14 10 10:46 am Link

Model

KariMarie

Amundsen-Scott - permanent station of the US, Unclaimed Sector, Antarctica

I'm in Loveland, CO and have a spare room that's open to travelers.  There are dogs.

Oct 14 10 12:58 pm Link

Model

JR Artistic

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I live about a 30 minute drive from Downtown Ottawa, ON and am able to host 1 or 2 people (a couple, or models travelling together for example). Must have a car, as I cannot promise that Ill be able to provide transportation into the city.

Nov 29 10 04:06 pm Link

Photographer

Topless New York

Brooklyn, New York, US

Topless New York wrote:
Just moved again - still on the Upper West Side of Manhattan, still willing to host, and happy to put you in touch with models I've already hosted.

I no longer have cats, so no worries about allergies.

To edit once again - I have adopted a new kitten, so those allergic to cats once again need not apply.  smile  But still UWS of Manhattan, right on the B/C trains, still happy to host with references.

Dec 02 10 07:52 am Link

Model

Lynniepants

Glasgow, Scotland, United Kingdom

have done before, and would be happy to do so again.

Glasgow, UK.

Dec 02 10 07:07 pm Link

Photographer

Cascading Falls Photogr

Rockbridge, Ohio, US

I have a post on my port, that anyone coming through Ohio and needing a place to stay, should call.
I live 45 miles SE of Columbus, in the Hocking hills region of Ohio. Very scenic, the waterfall on my avatar is just a few miles from my house.

I would be willing to help out traveling photographers, models, MUA.

Jim

Dec 22 10 09:17 am Link

Model

Cultural Enigma

Washington, District of Columbia, US

Me. I live just outside of Baltimore and DC - nearer to Annapolis.  I am also central to I-95, BWI, DCA and IAD.

I've offered many a model a place, a room. 

Caveat - cannot be allergic to dogs. I have two small dogs.
Caveat #2 - cannot be allergic to kids. I have two not-so-small kids
Caveat #3 - cannot be allergic to nerds. I am one.

smile

I can give references of nearby folks, Youtubers from Australia who have come and stayed with me, and all kinds of character references.

Peace.

Dec 22 10 11:14 am Link

Model

Maja Stina

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, US

I would like to join this! Please inbox me if more information is needed. I can't see if there's an application place or anything like that. :p

Dec 22 10 11:19 am Link

Photographer

Jeffrey M Fletcher

Asheville, North Carolina, US

I'm on and off but mostly on. Up in the hills about 10 miles (20 minutes) from Asheville, NC. There are cats and dog(s) and sometimes child(ren) here.

Dec 22 10 11:46 am Link

Model

Seneca_Raven

Storm Lake, Iowa, US

You may add me to the list.. I know I'm not really around any Huge cities and there aren't many photographers or for that matter models around this area but I'm always willing to help where help is needed. Fully furnished bedroom with cable t.v. wifi internet and desk and place to hang clothes and everything. Also if you have any requests I will try my hardest to make you as comfortable as possible. I have 3 cats but they can be kept downstairs away from the spare bedroom.

Storm Lake, IA, USA (model)

Dec 22 10 11:56 am Link