Forums > General Industry > International Photography Awards

Photographer

Bryan Benoit

Miami, Florida, US

Outlaw Photography wrote:

This one is fun .... I you simply didn't read.  I received three awards.  I am not a member of ISP or ILP.  There is nothing misleading about that or dishonest. Telling people I received them is honest.

My business model is not shoot, sell, shoot, sell.  The work I do for models, they pay me for.  I do not put it on line as under contract I can not.  The words PRIVATE seem to have no meaning to people anymore.  It means a transaction between the customer and myself.

No, the problem with honesty is doubt created by people who assume things are true that aren't.  I have stated honestly.  I received these awards.  I did not pay for them. I have photos of trophies with my name on them, but I do not have any in my possession. Anyone who says different is misrepresenting the truth and the facts. Go back and read ....  I have been more than forthcoming with the facts, even putting credentials on line to prove my credibility goes clear to the White House.  Well, with Bush there that doesn't mean much. *LOL*

I am just done trying to explain to people if you got duped and spent a lot of money .. it is your own fault. But, the awards cost nothing, and if you stop and say thank you for the award, and don't participate in the rest of the offerings, you don't get hurt in any way. Except know it alls out here who have never experienced it.  I have been through it several times.  I laugh each time ... thank you for the award ... but I am not gullible to spend the money.

And think about this .. the awards sure get me a lot of views to my work. So they do help me.  What hurts is people misrepresenting facts, based on what they believe happened.  Well, I know what happened. I told you all honestly and upfront.  Just like it says on my web page.... I received these awards. What could be more honest? Saying I didn't receive them would be dishonest. Hiding them would be dishonest and disrespectful.  Yelling scam when I wasn't hurt in any way by ISP or ILP would be dishonest.  And being called a scammer out here reflects the dishonesty of those who are saying I am a scammer. 

I am not ISP or ILP.  Just the recipient of three awards ...

And they are worth a fortune to me, as they have shown me who not to deal with out here on MM.

God Bless,
Outlaw

sorry. I was wrong...

You are a SCAMMER.. you have openly stated that the fact that they are not legitimate awards is not important to you... just that stating that you have them has produced benefits to you.. why do you think they have helped you? because unknowing customers think that they represent that you are a recognized by a legitimate organization... but you are not.. If you do not see the problem with that then you may want to enroll in a class of Business Ethics at your local community college.

I just hope that your 'customers' read this and then see what they decide...

As you are so open as you claim (the little you admitted happend only after you were called on it)... maybe you should consider posting a link on your website to the tread and let your customers decide if you are honest or not...

If I were a model (plus sized for sure) what service is it that you are offering me? Pictures that no one gets to see? Insight into an industry you obviously don't understand? How to mislead potential clients?

Apr 15 07 04:39 pm Link

Photographer

Bryan Benoit

Miami, Florida, US

They were getting me lots of work until I was injured.  Now I am turning away work until I heal.

God Bless,
Outlaw

you are still not answering the question.. what work?

Apr 15 07 04:40 pm Link

Photographer

FosbreStudios

Medford, New Jersey, US

You are absolutely wrong ...

God Bless,
Outlaw

I can fwd you each and every email they send me, or post them in this thread as well......there's no "cash prizes", which is why i submitted in the first place, and all i get is an email...with a photo of a plaque that already has my photo on it with my name, for me to purchase.........if i can figure out how to put it in this thread, i will.

Apr 15 07 04:45 pm Link

Photographer

Evan Hiltunen

Minneapolis, Minnesota, US

They were getting me lots of work until I was injured.  Now I am turning away work until I heal.

God Bless,
Outlaw

I give up. It is answers like the above that force people to ask questions. It says it got you lots of work, but you won't say what the work was (not the stuff you are turning away).

It was brought up earlier that you had tarnished your online reputation and it is because of a few things, including the absolute refusal to give credible, verifiable information. You can save yourself lots of grief by just following through with some very basic info.

Evan

Apr 15 07 04:50 pm Link

Photographer

James Waynauskas

Kansas City, Missouri, US

And observation after reading this thread for awhile... Usually on this message board... even with the most ridiculous things... theres at least a few people that will defend what someone is saying or come in and say they agree with the side that most people have argued against... But in this one... Outlaw is the only one who believes this awards have any sort of legitimate value... I think its pretty clear to everyone besides him that anyone can get one these... and because of that... they arent worth noting...

Apr 15 07 04:57 pm Link

Photographer

Outlaw Photography

Withee, Wisconsin, US

Bryan Benoit wrote:

sorry. I was wrong...

You are a SCAMMER.. you have openly stated that the fact that they are not legitimate awards is not important to you... just that stating that you have them has produced benefits to you.. why do you think they have helped you? because unknowing customers think that they represent that you are a recognized by a legitimate organization... but you are not.. If you do not see the problem with that then you may want to enroll in a class of Business Ethics at your local community college.

I just hope that your 'customers' read this and then see what they decide...

As you are so open as you claim (the little you admitted happend only after you were called on it)... maybe you should consider posting a link on your website to the tread and let your customers decide if you are honest or not...

If I were a model (plus sized for sure) what service is it that you are offering me? Pictures that no one gets to see? Insight into an industry you obviously don't understand? How to mislead potential clients?

No, I never said they were not legitimate .. again, making things up and use semantics....

I give the models the photos they pay me to take.  They have the right to use them on line in their own promotion as part of the contract.

Again, my business model is about helping models prepare for the industry. I am not a manager or an Agent.

What I am doing is different than what the majority of you are doing.  I found a market niche that is not being filled.  I am filling it.

God Bless,
Outlaw

Apr 15 07 04:57 pm Link

Photographer

Outlaw Photography

Withee, Wisconsin, US

Evan Hiltunen wrote:

I give up. It is answers like the above that force people to ask questions. It says it got you lots of work, but you won't say what the work was (not the stuff you are turning away).

It was brought up earlier that you had tarnished your online reputation and it is because of a few things, including the absolute refusal to give credible, verifiable information. You can save yourself lots of grief by just following through with some very basic info.

Evan

Did you take the links provided and follow them through? And I don't identify projects out here as I don't really want to create competition for them.  It drives prices down.

God Bless,
Outlaw

Apr 15 07 05:00 pm Link

Photographer

Evan Hiltunen

No, I never said they were not legitimate .. again, making things up and use semantics....

I give the models the photos they pay me to take.  They have the right to use them on line in their own promotion as part of the contract.

Again, my business model is about helping models prepare for the industry. I am not a manager or an Agent.

What I am doing is different than what the majority of you are doing.  I found a market niche that is not being filled.  I am filling it.

God Bless,
Outlaw

So, instead of doing TFP you charge models and promise not to use the images for your own online portfolio?

Anyway, back to the question of verifiable work,

Evan

Apr 15 07 05:02 pm Link

Photographer

Bryan Benoit

Miami, Florida, US

God Bless,
Outlaw

Of course you have never said that the awards are not legitimate.. that would be doing something honest and that would go against your code of doing business.

How do you prepare models for an industry that you do not understand?

The market of scamming models is already filled... you don't have to worry about protecting your secret.

Did you put up the link to this thread on your website?... per your logic it should drive your business up...

Apr 15 07 05:08 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

I've been out of town for a couple of days and just saw this.  It's good for a laugh, once again.  The fact that someone would continue to argue for any kind of significance for awards from a notorious scam organization, and have the hubris to continue to brag about them, simply passes all understanding.

I do have to correct Mr. Ambler on one thing:  "Outlaw" is more versed in the law than you might imagine.  In fact, he has even been to the State appeals court, where he lost:

www.wisbar.org/res/capp/z1996/96-3094.htm

I am glad that this claim has now been resolved:

And my credential only to go the White House ... didn't see you there ... sorry .. we must have missed each other in the hallway.

Based on the court case above, it was difficult to imagine the Secret Service clearing him in as anything but a tourist.  Now it is clear that he did not in fact work there.  One more bit of puffery put to rest.  He didn't work in the White House, he just claims that someone sent something he did to the White House.

I sent them a letter just last week; I wonder if I can now claim that my experience "goes to the White House"?  Is anyone impressed?

On another of his claims:

Doug Swinskey wrote:
i am going to assume you think you know something about defamation. if so you would understand that these charges are at best a stretch...

now when you suggested a member here encouraged illegal pratices..that was a much clearer case...

or does it not count when you do it?

At no time have I ever made any disparaging comments about anyone on MM.  I have simply used metaphors to show that their ways are wrong ... and then, only in self defense ....

One might read this statement by him as being a flat accusation of illegality or advocacy of illegality.  Certainly no "metaphor" is evident:

The rules you are following in many instances oppose laws.  You call them professional, I call them unlawful.  We are required to live by the laws, not the opinions, belief's, or politics of others.

So in my view, you were in fact making a false claim that I was/had been doing something illegal, and was advocating illegal practices.  When you were asked for specifics, you never backed up that claim.

Just to further put things in perspective:

Also, I talked of my experience in business, before retiring from the daily operations of a corporation to pursue Photography, in a thread where I was libeled and defamed.

That would be this corporation, right?

www.manta.com/comsite5/bin/pddnb_compan … &id=967sjy

For the benefit of those who don't read links, here are the highlights of this Corporation, from which the burdensome duties forced his retirement:

Telebotics Inc - Detailed Company Profile

Year Started: 1992
State of Incorporation: WI
URL: N/A
Location type: Single Location
Stock Symbol: N/A
Stock Exchange: N/A
Also Does Business As: N/A
NAICS: Computer and Office Machine Repair and Maintenance; Other Computer Related Services
Est. Annual Sales: $60,000
Est. Employees: 1
Est. Employees at Location: 1
Contact Name: Rodney Satonica
Contact Title: President

To see what this corporation did, you only need to go back to their web page before they went out of business:

http://web.archive.org/web/199910131355 … otics.com/

On that page you will also find what I suspect is reference to his other photography work for his clients.  The "Tease'um" Photography" business.  Not much of the work remains, but anyone interested can form whatever judgment they like about the work  done by looking at the example on the splash page.

Frankly, this thread has progressed from funny to a little sad, and in some cases a little frightening.  When a 52 year old man (more or less) trumps up his "corporate experience" which, in the last 15 years, comes from running a computer repair shop out of his home, uses it to claim he is superior to others, buttresses that claim with "awards" which are given by a notorious scammer, and further uses those claims to "train models" on "industry business practices" of which he has demonstrated no more than a tenuous grasp, one has to feel sorry for the models involved.

Apr 15 07 05:12 pm Link

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l139/gwcstudio/trophy.jpg
Contact me for details!! I take payment in the form of beer, paypal, or unmarked bills in small denominashuns.

We also offer a "super model" trophy for models including "awesome b(o)(o)bies" award and the ever-popular "SLAMMIN' HOTTY" award. Those are more expensive and the b(o)(o)bies award requires that U pass a special examination.

GWC!

Apr 15 07 05:16 pm Link

Photographer

Tog

Birmingham, Alabama, US

GWC wrote:
https://i95.photobucket.com/albums/l139/gwcstudio/trophy.jpg
Contact me for details!! I take payment in the form of beer, paypal, or unmarked bills in small denominashuns.

We also offer a "super model" trophy for models including "awesome b(o)(o)bies" award and the ever-popular "SLAMMIN' HOTTY" award. Those are more expensive and the b(o)(o)bies award requires that U pass a special examination.

GWC!

Sign me the hell up!  That looks like it would work great as a replacement for the coffee table leg that just fell off!

Woohoo!

Apr 15 07 05:18 pm Link

Model

Tiara Lestari

Jhanaydāh, Jhanaydāh, Bangladesh

GWC wrote:
GWC!

lol

Apr 15 07 05:18 pm Link

Photographer

American Glamour

Detroit, Michigan, US

This thread is very entertaining.

Apr 15 07 05:19 pm Link

Photographer

shōmei

New York, New York, US

GWC wrote:

GWC!

Wow,  I expected something good but that was great.

Thank you.

Apr 15 07 05:19 pm Link

Photographer

Outlaw Photography

Withee, Wisconsin, US

Evan Hiltunen wrote:

So, instead of doing TFP you charge models and promise not to use the images for your own online portfolio?

Anyway, back to the question of verifiable work,

Evan

smile that would be identifying my project .. nice try .. *LOL*

There is verifiable work in my port and website.... I AM UNIQUE, INC., Smooth Jazz Magazine.

And as I nurse my injury, I will help those I can with their portfolio or other industry needs.  So my main work is on hold ... pending healing.

My injury says I have to break ... will respond to questions when I return.

God Bless,
Outlaw

Apr 15 07 05:20 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Oh, by the way, Rodney . . .

See, all posts here go to Google, and the posts which contained libel, now make MM and Google Liable for printing libel. Having made millions in my other career, it would be easy to assume dropping a dime on an attorney would bring millions into this career.

As everyone knows, Google acquires their depictions of online material by using automated 'bots, and that content is not reviewed by anyone.  They have survived court challenges (something you seem not to recognize) in part on that basis.

MM is different.  The content here is reviewed and "approved" (that is, deleted or not) by moderators.  Is it your claim that the moderators had some kind of editorial duty to remove the material you say is defamatory, and that the liability you threaten for MM comes from error of omission or commission by the moderators?  If not, it's very hard to see what your point is (assuming, for once, that you have one).

Apr 15 07 05:20 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

god i hope he has enough sense never to return to this thread ~

Apr 15 07 05:21 pm Link

Photographer

S W I N S K E Y

Saint Petersburg, Florida, US

i give..

Apr 15 07 05:23 pm Link

Photographer

Richard Tallent

Beaumont, Texas, US

Have you ever actually seen the award certificate, or received the postal mail with the award and all the offers?

Nope, but I did get an envelope in the mail the other day thay says I am a FINALIST to be a MILLION-DOLLAR PRIZE WINNER!

Sheesh, dude, for all the business skills you claim to have, you certainly are a sucker for the Special Olympics prize of photography, and a complete idiot when it comes to copyright statutory and case law.

As for my credentials, I'm listed in THE Who's Who Among American High School Students, an online test says I have an IQ of 170, I have a few dozen friends on MySpace, and I'm writing this FROM the freaking Holiday Inn RIGHT NOW.

My work with models is to train them, in business, marketing, contracts so they can have careers.  I spent my life building businesses and careers for others.  Then I work in my projects with the models I train, casting them where they fit.

So, your "market niche" is the same modeling scam that the "scouts" at the mall are pulling. Nice one. Can you list any models you've trained who are now signed with an agency in a major market and working as a full-time model?

*crickets*

Either way, what you are doing *is* talent management under the laws of several states and probably within MM's definition.

Photographer

Evan Hiltunen

smile that would be identifying my project .. nice try .. *LOL*

There is verifiable work in my port and website.... I AM UNIQUE, INC., Smooth Jazz Magazine.

And as I nurse my injury, I will help those I can with their portfolio or other industry needs.  So my main work is on hold ... pending healing.

My injury says I have to break ... will respond to questions when I return.

God Bless,
Outlaw

Why did you give up on "Tease 'um"?

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

TXPhotog wrote:
I do have to correct Mr. Ambler on one thing:  "Outlaw" is more versed in the law than you might imagine.  In fact, he has even been to the State appeals court, where he lost:

Damn Tx, you'd better stop calling him out, he has connections with the Militia and can "get" people!

Apr 15 07 05:24 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

There is verifiable work in my port and website.... I AM UNIQUE, INC.,

One has to wonder which of these pictures is Rodney's:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fu … d=15172385

http://www.musecube.com/iamunique/about.htm

And since they aren't all that good about giving photo credits, perhaps Rodney can point to his photos on Smooth Jazz Magazine:

http://www.smoothjazzmag.net/

Apr 15 07 05:24 pm Link

Photographer

studio36uk

Tavai, Sigave, Wallis and Futuna

Doug Swinskey wrote:
you clearly have no understanding of the workings of MM either.

Gee, Doug, I hope he does come back. His latest award is ready to collect.

https://www.studio36.pwp.blueyonder.co.uk/Joker.jpg

Studio36

Apr 15 07 05:25 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Richard Tallent wrote:
*crickets*

I was thinking chipmunks . . . .

Apr 15 07 05:26 pm Link

Photographer

Marcus J. Ranum

MORRISDALE, Pennsylvania, US

TXPhotog wrote:
it was difficult to imagine the Secret Service clearing him in as anything but a tourist.  Now it is clear that he did not in fact work there.  One more bit of puffery put to rest.  He didn't work in the White House, he just claims that someone sent something he did to the White House.

For what it's worth, the background checks they do on you to get into the White House are really bogus. Maybe it's changed since I had my OEOB pass (1993-4) but they gave me a 60 page form to fill out, which I threw in the garbage can because it said on the front that it could take 6-9 months to get through the process and I was on a 1 year project. smile

For what it's worth, I could prove this but it would take some effort I'd rather not go to. One evening when I was waiting for a piece of software to complete running, I took a wander around and noticed the VP's office was open and empty so I nipped in and helped myself to Al Gore's mouse pad. That a**hole actually had custom "AL GORE: Vice President Of The United States" mouse pads made for himself. I gave it to one of my wife's friends who is a hippie artist in Texas. smile

Maybe it's gotten better (I doubt it) but White House security is pretty poor, really. I'm not saying just any retard could get in, but this one did.

mjr.

Apr 15 07 05:27 pm Link

Photographer

Bryan Benoit

Miami, Florida, US

SLE Photography wrote:

Damn Tx, you'd better stop calling him out, he has connections with the Militia and can "get" people!

I am a little worried that I called him a scammer earlier... ;o)

Apr 15 07 05:27 pm Link

Photographer

Outlaw Photography

Withee, Wisconsin, US

TXPhotog wrote:
I've been out of town for a couple of days and just saw this.  It's good for a laugh, once again.  The fact that someone would continue to argue for any kind of significance for awards from a notorious scam organization, and have the hubris to continue to brag about them, simply passes all understanding.

I am glad that this claim has now been resolved:

And my credential only to go the White House ... didn't see you there ... sorry .. we must have missed each other in the hallway.

Based on the court case above, it was difficult to imagine the Secret Service clearing him in as anything but a tourist.  Now it is clear that he did not in fact work there.  One more bit of puffery put to rest.  He didn't work in the White House, he just claims that someone sent something he did to the White House.

I sent them a letter just last week; I wonder if I can now claim that my experience "goes to the White House"?  Is anyone impressed?

On another of his claims:

Doug Swinskey wrote:
i am going to assume you think you know something about defamation. if so you would understand that these charges are at best a stretch...

now when you suggested a member here encouraged illegal pratices..that was a much clearer case...

or does it not count when you do it?

At no time have I ever made any disparaging comments about anyone on MM.  I have simply used metaphors to show that their ways are wrong ... and then, only in self defense ....

One might read this statement by him as being a flat accusation of illegality or advocacy of illegality.  Certainly no "metaphor" is evident:

The rules you are following in many instances oppose laws.  You call them professional, I call them unlawful.  We are required to live by the laws, not the opinions, belief's, or politics of others.

So in my view, you were in fact making a false claim that I was/had been doing something illegal, and was advocating illegal practices.  When you were asked for specifics, you never backed up that claim.

Just to further put things in perspective:

Also, I talked of my experience in business, before retiring from the daily operations of a corporation to pursue Photography, in a thread where I was libeled and defamed.

That would be this corporation, right?

www.manta.com/comsite5/bin/pddnb_compan … &id=967sjy

For the benefit of those who don't read links, here are the highlights of this Corporation, from which the burdensome duties forced his retirement:

To see what this corporation did, you only need to go back to their web page before they went out of business:

http://web.archive.org/web/199910131355 … otics.com/

On that page you will also find what I suspect is reference to his other photography work for his clients.  The "Tease'um" Photography" business.  Not much of the work remains, but anyone interested can form whatever judgment they like about the work  done by looking at the example on the splash page.

Frankly, this thread has progressed from funny to a little sad, and in some cases a little frightening.  When a 52 year old man (more or less) trumps up his "corporate experience" which, in the last 15 years, comes from running a computer repair shop out of his home, uses it to claim he is superior to others, buttresses that claim with "awards" which are given by a notorious scammer, and further uses those claims to "train models" on "industry business practices" of which he has demonstrated no more than a tenuous grasp, one has to feel sorry for the models involved.

You are so funny .. the Corporations website is not up, nor do I have any pages on line except Outlawphotography.com, and a few model sites .. oh yeah .. Myspace.

Perhaps you didn't take the link ... http://outlawphotography.com/credentials/judmt.html  call the court house .. verify ...

See, what I mean about verification... I supply verifiable ... you supply rants, raves, etc.

God Bless,
Outlaw

Apr 15 07 05:28 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
Maybe it's gotten better (I doubt it) but White House security is pretty poor, really. I'm not saying just any retard could get in, but this one did.

I stand corrected smile

Apr 15 07 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

none of the above

Marina del Rey, California, US

TXPhotog wrote:

and sad for him as well.  nice detective work, tx. 

mods, perhaps a little management discretion might be in order?

--face reality

Apr 15 07 05:29 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

You are so funny .. the Corporations website is not up, nor do I have any pages on line except Outlawphotography.com, and a few model sites .. oh yeah .. Myspace.

Isn't it amazing, then, that the link to your "corporation website" that I provided actually works?  I can post the link to Tease'em Photography too, if you'd like.  It works also.  Here it is:

http://web.archive.org/web/199910071901 … index.html

So very little you know.

See, what I mean about verification... I supply verifiable ... you supply rants, raves, etc.

Well, no.  Actually, I supplied links that work to everything I said.  You are the one who hasn't actually provided sources to independently verify anything you have said.

Apr 15 07 05:33 pm Link

Photographer

Marcus J. Ranum

MORRISDALE, Pennsylvania, US

I get so many Emails from degree mills that I actually looked into getting a PhD for my horse, P-nut. I thought it'd be great to get him certified as an Accupressure Therapist with a doctorate in Psychology. But it would have cost $500 and P-nut said he'd rather have some carrots. Smart horse.

So from reading this thread and doing a bit of research, it sounds like this award is one that you win if you have a working metabolism. Granted, vastly more people don't have working metabolisms, right now, than those who do. But we're all adults here and know how to recognize vanity presses and vanity awards.

GWC: Is your trophy made of real silver? For $19.95 and in the size you're talking about, it sounds like it's silver-painted concrete. Am I correct?

mjr.

Apr 15 07 05:34 pm Link

Photographer

Outlaw Photography

Withee, Wisconsin, US

TXPhotog wrote:

Isn't it amazing, then, that the link to your "corporation website" that I provided actually works?  I can post the link to Tease'em Photography too, if you'd like.  It works also.  So very little you know.

Well, no.  Actually, I supplied links that work to everything I said.  You are the one who hasn't actually provided sources to independently verify anything you have said.

Here is the link again ... http://outlawphotography.com/credentials/judmt.html  It is verifiable and notarized .... your links are fiction ..

This is about defamation .. and when you can't prove your fiction true, you to to a different subject ... back on topic .. the rest is humorous .... and fake.

Telebotics.com is not on line ..... I retired years ago ... all available in the info I provided in the start of the thread.

God Bless,
Outlaw

Apr 15 07 05:38 pm Link

Photographer

GWC

Baltimore, Maryland, US

Marcus J. Ranum wrote:
GWC: Is your trophy made of real silver? For $19.95 and in the size you're talking about, it sounds like it's silver-painted concrete. Am I correct?

It's made of a multibonded bituminous composite with a sintered alumized finish, if that helps. Concrete? Pshaw!!!!!

Seriously tho - my award MEANS something!! I means that U have a METABOLISM an a WALLET. And it means that I get BEER MONEY. This is a significant award dudester!

GWC!

Apr 15 07 05:41 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Here is the link again ... http://outlawphotography.com/credentials/judmt.html  It is verifiable and notarized .... your links are fiction ..

Notarized.  Let's see.  That means you took it to a notary and said, "notarize this" and he did.

Notaries do not verify the contents of anything, just that the person signing something is who he says he is.  I am willing to stipulate that you are Rodney Satonica; no notary needed.

This is about defamation ..

Well, yes. You did defame me when  you stated, with no justification at all, that I had engaged in and was advocating illegal practices.  That is defamation.  And you have provided zero verification for that claim, despite your late claim to be verifying things.

and when you can't prove your fiction true, you to to a different subject ... back on topic .. the rest is humorous .... and fake.

Really?  What, specifically, is fake?

Is the Appeals Court judgement against you fake?  Are you willing to make that claim? Here is an excerpt from it:

The contacts frequently included obscene language and nasty epithets directed at the clerk, the mayor, the city council and the chief of police. In March of 1996, during a discussion of the flood control project, Satonica told Owen Police Officer Bruce Johnson that he would blow up propane tanks on his property if anyone came near his property line. On May 16, 1996, Satonica threatened to blow up city hall, if his demands were not met.

Are you really, seriously going to claim that the Appeals Court lied?  And the trial court judge's findings are fake?  Remember, the Appeals Court upheld them.

Is the telebotics website from 1999 fake?  Are you willing to make that claim?

Is the Tease'em website from 1999 fake?  Are you willing to make that claim?

Is the business profile fake?  The one I provided a link to?  Are you willing to make that claim?

Be specific, Rodney.  Exactly what that I have said is fake?

Telebotics.com is not on line ..... I retired years ago ... all available in the info I provided in the start of the thread.

You keep saying that, but the link works.  Funny thing about your claims, they just don't line up with reality.

Apr 15 07 05:45 pm Link

Photographer

SLE Photography

Orlando, Florida, US

A link to the Bar for the state of Wisconsin is fiction?
Wow, that's an awfully GOOD fiction!

Apr 15 07 05:46 pm Link

Model

Mayanlee

New City, New York, US

Christopher Ambler wrote:
I strongly advise you to see competent legal council immediately.

I was thinking more along psychological lines, but hey, that's just me...

Apr 15 07 05:47 pm Link

Photographer

Outlaw Photography

Withee, Wisconsin, US

SLE Photography wrote:

A link to the Bar for the state of Wisconsin is fiction?
Wow, that's an awfully GOOD fiction!

The corporation has not filed with the "Bar" .... your info is fiction .....

Again, back on topic .... defamation .. which you are doing a really good job of adding to....

God bless,
Outlaw

Apr 15 07 05:48 pm Link

Photographer

Conceptually Black

Columbus, Ohio, US

TXPhotog wrote:

Notarized.  Let's see.  That means you took it to a notary and said, "notarize this" and he did.

Notaries do not verify the contents of anything, just that the person signing something is who he says he is.  I am willing to stipulate that you are Rodney Satonica; no notary needed.

This is about defamation ..

Well, yes. You did defame me when  you stated, with no justification at all, that I had engaged in and was advocating illegal practices.  That is defamation.  And you have provided zero verification for that claim, despite your late claim to be verifying things.

and when you can't prove your fiction true, you to to a different subject ... back on topic .. the rest is humorous .... and fake.

Really?  What, specifically, is fake?

Is the Appeals Court judgement against you fake?  Are you willing to make that claim?

Is the telebotics website from 1999 fake?  Are you willing to make that claim?

Is the Tease'em website from 1999 fake?  Are you willing to make that claim?

Is the business profile fake?  The one I provided a link to?  Are you willing to make that claim?

Be specific, Rodney.  Exactly what that I have said is fake?

You keep saying that, but the link works.  Funny thing about your claims, they just don't line up with reality.

Man I need a life, I've been following this thread all day, but now that TX is here, I can't bear to pull away, reading this is like watching a weiner dog face a grizzly bear. My only question is, when you are done TX can I take some pictures of the remains? Sorry, but I like the twisted pictures.

*ok, now back to the main event!*

Apr 15 07 05:49 pm Link

Photographer

Emeritus

Las Vegas, Nevada, US

Again, back on topic .... defamation .. which you are doing a really good job of adding to....

No, you see, anything that is true is not defamation, as a matter of law.  I have asked you to tell us which thing I have said, specifically, is not true.  Which is, as you claim, "fake"?

Are you willing to be pinned down to a specific claim that I can eviscerate, or do you just want to whimper?

Now when you claimed that I was doing things, and advocating things that are illega, that was defamation.  Where, Oh Verification Man, is your proof?

Apr 15 07 05:52 pm Link